Caged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, it's your funeral, Aunt Bea." Joey said.

Bea laid down on the bed, and patted the mattress, indicating that Joey should sit down next to her. He did so parking his own naked keister next to Bea's.

She turned to face him. "OK, let's have that kiss you were talking about." They leaned into each other, and she threw her arms around him, pressing her soft globes into his chest. They now laid next to each other with his ventral body pressed hard against hers. She felt his hard, throbbing Guinness-worthy lap rocket as it sheathed itself in the hot lips of her crack, like a two-foot Coney dog just waiting for the devouring teeth of world champion hot-dog-eating contestant Takeru Kobayashi to end its existence.

Joey slipped the loops of the rawhide restraints around her wrists around the spikes at the head of the queen-sized bed and slipped the other restraints at the foot of the bed around her ankles. She shouted, "Stretch me tight."

Somewhere a motor roared to life. The restraints on Bea's extremities suddenly grew taut, stretching her helpless body like a suspected witch stretched on the rack of a Grand Inquisitor. She was almost lifted in the air.

"OK, Joey, do your worst," Bea said. Then she felt his mammoth Kobayashi dog, covered in jizz condiments, sliding in the trembling lips of her grasping vulva bun. "OK, Joey, belay that order. Just do me hard and do me long."

"Roger. Wilco. Copy that." Joey told his maternal aunt. He stepped back and took a run at her like an Olympic hopeful approaching the take-of for a long jump, pole vault, triple jump, or Joey's favorite, the human steeplechase.

No amount of traffic cone squats could have prepared Bea for getting piked by the world's most famous Godzilla plonker. She felt her body being savagely violated as Joey's mega-shaft rammed into her diaphram, stretching it. and ramming its way up her thorax, spreading her ribs to allow Joey's battering ram access to her upper thorax.

"Arrgh," Bea said as she Joey went to work on her with his giga-schlong, pounding his way in and out of her with the brutal enthusiasm one would expect of an unjaded sexually-deprived eighteen-year-old. He looked up at the walls and saw that all the TV monitors, including the IMAX with surround sound were live-streaming the current erotic antics of Joey and Aunt Bea. Joey figured they were recording the sex scene for posterity, including 'perverts' here and everywhere around the world, as Wolf Blitzer was fond of saying . Joey figured that the probability that he would get that Harvard scholarship was rapidly descending to zero (although Clarence Thomas had been seated on the Supreme Court despite his self-expressed enthusiasm for the pornographic antics of one Long Dong Silver, a thespian who was inexplicably and repeatedly passed over for the Academy Awards. Joey resolved that he would give them the best dick show that they had ever seen. He hauled back and pounded his way in and out Bea's body as hard as he could for thirty or forty minutes. Getting winded, he shoved his giant bratwurst deeply into her traffic-cone-ready snatch. He felt fluids pouring from her ears, mouth, nose, cunt and badonkadonk. He dipped his fingers into these fluids and brought then to his nose and sniffed them. "Not blood," he proclaimed. "Just jizz, pure and simple." He breathed a sigh of relief, although he knew it was still possible that Aunt Bea would need laser -surgery if he had torn or ruptured her diaphragm. .

"Well, thank goodness for that." She mussed Joey's hair. "My, how you've grown. And I mean that in a good way, a very good way."

"I try my best." Joey said.

"I don't think that I can handle you all by myself," she told Joey. "I think we're going to need to bring in Aunt Jemima."

Jemima was not really Joey's aunt (although he did not know that, as no one wanted to break his heart by telling him that he was not a albino black, as he had been told). But she had been his governess (think cook / babysitter), and she had raised him from infancy.

Aunt Bea shouted "Jem, can you come in here?"

"Ah can definitely cum in there, Cumming out here might be a problem. But not in there." Auntie Jemima replied. "No siree Bob. Mmm, mmm."

"Okay, Jemmy, stand away from the door." Aunt Bea said. She raised her hands to form a flesh microphone and yelled, "Open sesame!"

Joey heard the steel doors to Bea's rec room sliding open. Then a few seconds later, Bea called, "Close sesame, and Joey heard the outer titanium gates sliding closed once again. He tried issuing command himself: "Open sesame!" However there was no movement of the gates.

"It only works for me," Bea, said. "It's geared to my voiceprint. If you want it to work for you, we're going to have to do a quick minimally-invasive operation on your vocal chords. We might as well get started on you now."

Bea put on a pair of dental-surgery-type glasses (the ones with the tiny microscopes on the lenses) and brandished a shiny and presumably razor-sharp scalpel as well a nasty pair of tongs, suitable for tooth extraction work.

As far as Joey knew, Bea only possessed a hairdressing certificate rather than a license to perform dental surgery or, for that matter, vocal chord surgery. "I think I'll waive the vocal chord surgery," he told his faux maternal aunt.

"OK, well I guess the customer is always right," she said. She shouted "Open sesame," and Joey saw the inner titanium doors retracting to reveal Jemima, Joey's favorite aunt. Jemima stepped into Bea's parlor, and Bea shouted, "Close sesame," and the titanium doors closed behind Jemima. "My, my, my, how you have grown! I knew back when I was changing your diapers, you were going to be a real heartbreaker. A real heartbreaker," Jemima said. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." She looked at the vast array of S & M devices on the opposite wall. "Ah likes what you've done to this place, Mistuss Bea, Ah truly do," Aunt Jemima said, fantasizing about sexual exploits she and Bea would have using the implements of mass seduction hanging on the equipment wall. "You, me and Massah Joey gonna have a lot of fun in heah. Yassum, Missus Bea." .

"I think we can do without the antebellum honorifics," Bea said.

"But missus, I needs them fo' mah runaway slave fantasy. Ah know I jus' gonna explode, and Massah Joey deserves the best poontang he can get fo' his eighteenth birthday.

BREAKFAST AT SAMBO'S

Aunt Jemima briefly exited the palace of pain and pleasure to retrieve a cart from the galley, which had been installed to ensure that torturees would be provided the best of catered food during the masochist and humiliation experiences of their own choosing.

"Aunt Jemmy's made you your favorite breakfast, honey chile," she said as she wheeled our a room-service-style cart. "

"Oh boy! I love pancakes and syrup," Joey guessed, rubbing his hands and beginning to drool. He was not disappointed when Aunt Jemima lifted the metallic cover over one of the plates, revealing a stack of pancakes that would have put the best of Sambo's restaurants to shame (before they were untimely closed due to allegations of institutionalized racism, political incorrectness, and other types of moral turpitude. Oh, well they still had Paula Deen's hush puppies, at least for now.

Here's your other present," Jemima said, and dropped her outer robe, leaving only a diaphanous silk under robe that displayed each delectable mega-curve of her Kardashianesque body to full advantage. She then dropped this inner robe and stepped out of her panties. Her sizable assets were now bared and mercilessly exposed before Joey Peckerwood's lust-filled eyes. His Washington Monument rose an additional six inches, all the way up to his chin.

She could see his shaft throbbing in the heat of desire. She knelt before him and said, "Massah, I have been a very naughty slave. Dis lowly niggah deserve a good whooping. Mmm, Yes indeedy. Mos' def.."

She presented her back to him, revealing the whip welts that covered her back. She was obviously no stranger to flagellation in all its many forms, including self-flagellation. "But I think you needs your breakfast. You gonna need to have all your strength today, mmm, all your strength, honey chile."

She stretched out on the mattress in prone position. The perfection of her mocha naked gluteus maximus rivaled even that of Serena Williams, as a quick internet search will confirm.

"Open the second plate," Jemima told her jutting nephew.

Joey lifted the silver top of the plate, revealing a large gravy boat filled to the brim with steaming hot maple syrup.

"Tie me down," Jemima said. "Tie me tight, and tie me hard."

Aunt Bea stepped forward and tied the rawhide restraints around Aunt Jemima's wrists. She spread Jemima's legs and locked the padded cuffs around her ankles. She pressed a button on her clicker and Joey could hear a small motor starting up, and Aunt Jemima's extremities were soon stretched to the breaking point, the full moons of her legendary buttocks fully exposed to Joey's view in all their coffee-colored glory. Unbeknownst to Joey, those moons were also skyping with millions of hard shafts being fist-pumped across the nation and around the world, to say nothing of CNN's Situation Room.

Jemima's luscious brown breasts were spilled underneath her on the mattress of the queen bed, rivaling the twin moons of her booty in terms of their erotic power. Joey's main asset grew another foot or so, much to delight of dark web viewers everywhere. The flying drone cameras began to circle around the room, jockeying for ideal positions from which to capture the glory of Joey's growing phallus, launching a firefight rivaling Snoopy's most ferocious battles with the Red Baron.

Aunt Jemima took the opportunity to issue a few commands. "Nephew, paper my back with hot cakes," she ordered. Bea and Joey began to lay steaming hotcakes from the back of her head, down the nape of shuddering neck, down her delightfully curved spine, over the tramp stamp of Robert E. Lee in the small of her back, and into the depths of the crack between the aforementioned twin heavens of her delectable caboose.

"Nephew, pour the maple syrup over every square inch of those cakes," the Goddess of Flapjacks commanded her hapless nephew.

"OK, but it's pretty hot, Auntie Jem. Here it comes."

Joey poured the streaming hot maple syrup all the way down her backside from the nape of her neck to the crack of her ass. She trembled and shuddered with each red-hot drop. She then echoed the request of Kevin Bacon undergoing hazing in Animal House. "Thank you, massa. Mah dis po' slave have another." She nodded to the second metal cover on the first cart, which Joey lifted, revealing an even bigger gravy boat containing even hotter maple syrup.

"Oh please massah, may I have another? Dis po' pickaniny has been a very bad slave and done run away. She deserves a brutal whopping, massah.

Aunt Bea went to the equipment wall, retrieved a rather nasty-looking riding crop, and handed it to Joey.

"I am not going whip you yet, Aunty Jem, although I can see that you are aching for it, aren't you my little runaway jigaboo?"

"Yes massah, dis unworthy niggah should be flayed wide open. Mmm mmm."

"I can see that you hunger for a good flogging at the hands of this unworthy nephew. But I am very hungry, and you look so delicious Aunt Jem. I got to eat you now. C'mon, it's my eighteenth birthday party, give me a break.

"OK, get the mega-wieners, Bea. Dis po' boy is famished. He's gotta eat ole Jemima inside and out right now!"

Bea, opened the metal cover on the third cart to reveal the biggest sausage Joey had ever seen. Joey smacked his lips, as this intestine-wrapped sack of meat byproducts was his favorite of all the cylindrical breakfast heart stoppers.

"Joey, would you be a lamb and shove that meat directly up my cornhole as hard as you can up my ass.. Let's bypass the middle man on this one, sweetie."

"Whatever you say, Aunt Jemima, Joey said, as he snatched the mega-sausage off the third cart and shoved it as hard as he could up her cornhole.

"Umph!" Jemima said by way of comment.

Joey pulled the sausage halfway out of Jemima's grasping rectum and then pounded its entire length into her trembling colon. Jemima responded by letting lose a torrent of her own juices of varying points of origin.

"Eat me. Lick me," Jemima commanded her randy nephew, who needed little encouragement at this point.

Joey laid down on Jemima's spread-eagled body. He lay his Guinness-level shaft into the crack of Jemima's clutching buttocks, feeling her hunger. He spread his legs and arms so that they rested upon Jemima's stretched limbs. He interlocked his fingers with hers.

Jemima turned her head back to Joey. "I guess it's true what they say ,my nephew."

"What's that?" Joey asked his maternal aunt.

"Once you go white, everything's all right," Jemima said.

"If you say so, Auntie Jem."

Joey lowered his lips to the fine hairs on the nape of Jemima's delectable neck. He began to lick the maple syrup off said neck. He soon turned to her ears, running his tongue around each fold and convolution, darting his tongue in and out of her ear canals. Jemima shuddered and writhed underneath Joey, driving his already engorged root to even higher and most likely unprecedented and volumes and lengths.

Joey put a half-nelson on her neck and pressed her face harder against the mattress. The half-nelson became a full nelson as Joey licked the maple syrup off the pancake entrepreneur's spine and tramp stamp. He slid further down her spine and soon had exposed the aforementioned tramp stamp, which had been hidden underneath the maple syrup.

He reached underneath her, to grab her massive and storied tits. He began to squeeze said boobs rhythmically, and he lowered his tongue in his now favorite aunt's crack. That tongue was of fabulous length due to the same mutation that led to Joey's hypertrophied genitalia. He ran said buccal python up and down Jemima's crack as she squirmed beneath him, begging him for more.

He found the end of the mega-sausage that he had so recently shoved up Jemima's ass and bit down on it hard. He thrust it and out of her cornhole brutally, relishing the smell of pseudo meat that would have made even the great Jimmy Dean proud. Joey began to fuck and eat Jemima's ass at the same time. Her breaths came faster and faster, and she soon collapsed on the mattress in the throes of orgasm.. Joey then called upon the sword-swallowing skills he had learned during his brief apprenticeship at Crazy's Eddie's Freaks and Geeks Emporium, and downed the sausage in one swallow.

"Hot damn!" Aunt Jemmy said, "Massah one hungry mothafuckah. One hungry mothahfuckah."

"You got that right, Aunt Jemima," Joey told his maternal aunt. "You got no idea. Is that your stack of tall traffic cones in the corner over there."

"Yessum Massah Joey. Dis naughty runaway slave been practicing. Been practicing hard and long, Massah Joey. Hard and long."

"Enough talking," Aunt Jemima said. "Dis mammy's cooz is on fire."

"Be careful what you wish for," Joey said. He hauled back and rammed his world-famous schlong ten inches into Jemima's eager bunghole.

"Ooh my, I was not expecting that, nephew. You are a man of many surprises, my Nephew., a gentleman and scholar of unexpected sexual discernment.

"Oh, Massah, " she said. "I always knew you were special. But I never imagined this. Mmm, mmm. Give it all to me, baby. Give it all to momma now."

"Enough talking, you shiftless jungle bunny and revered family member, Joey said. "You want it all? Here it comes." Joey shoved his tumescent darkie packer all the up to the hilt in Jemima's colon, and she gasped in shock at his deep penetration. However, he was thwarted from ascending all the way up her colon by the labyrinth of her small intestine. He began to rock his shaft in and out of the pancake entrepreneur's lower digestive tract. Jemima could feel his thunderous power in her cooz, despite the fact that this orifice was not the primary target of Joey's current ministrations. She trembled in surrender and released a torrent of fluids onto the torture bed. This liquid onrush triggered a reaction in Joey, who came ferociously in Aunt Jemima's lower digestive track.

"Geronimo?" Joey asked.

"We'll waive the release word, this time. Besides, it's a little late for that, wouldn't you agree?"

Joey nodded his head.

"OK sport, time to try out your new toys." Aunt Bea said. "Let's start with the wheel, Don't you think?

"Be a dear and lie down on the wire mesh. Careful, it's cold. We keep it right next to the meats in the walk-in refrigerator."

Joey arched his back so that it made full contact with the wheel. Bea and Jemima locked his wrists and ankles to the wheel.

Joey heard an engine start up and felt his extremities being pulled taut upon the wheel. His perpetual hard-on was throbbing once again.

"We have a very special guest for you dear. Get ready for a wild ride, honey, it's going to be a bumpy night. No need to strap yourself in, we've already got that covered.

IN DOGPATCH NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM

Joey heard a muffled voice say "Open sesame." The inner door to Charlotte's Web slide apart, and in sashayed Great Great Granny Yokum, smoking her trademark corncob pipe. "I guess Charlotte decreed that this is a smoke free area, may her prissy ass rot in hell." the age-ravaged hillbilly declared, slapping her knee for emphasis. "Guess I'll have to make do with some chaw," the nonagenarian said, cackled, and popped a wad of chewing tobacco into her mouth, which sported only a single teeth.

"I heard that you have grown, my great-great-grand nephew, but I had no idea what an understatement that was It sho' is" She spit a little chaw juice on the ground for emphasis.

"Didn't you watch the special report on me on the National Geographic channel?"

"We can't even get basic cable down in Dogpatch, my gargantuan great-great-grand nephew, Granny Yokum said, and let loose with another wad of chaw juice.

She grinned again, baring the single fang in her mouth, and Joey got even bigger at the thought of exquisite imminent pain. "You like the idea of being punctured, don't You Li'l Joey? You like it just fine, don't you? You've heard of great granny's tea bagging prowess, haven't you Joey?"

Joey nodded his head even though he had no idea what the fuck Granny Yokum was talking about. Granny shoved a gag into Joey's mouth. "For the pain," she said. "Also for the noise. In Dogpatch, no one can hear you scream. At least not if they're properly gagged, and trust me they are." She cackled and spit some more chaw juice onto the floor.

Granny Yokum tried valiantly to lift Joey's engorged mega-rocket to get at his cojones but no avail as her osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis kicked in.

"How about a little help?" she asked. "Can a gramma get a get a table lift?"

Uncle Festus and Aunt Morticia came over to help Granny stand up on a table they had found in one o the storage rooms. Together they hefted Joey's Colossus of Rhodes so that the nonagenarian could have unrestricted access to his balls, which themselves might be classified as minor planetoids in their own right.

Joey looked around him. When the fuck did Uncle Festus and Aunt Morticia get here? He would need to be more attentive to the nature of the festivities that were about to happen.

Even cousin Itt spider-crawled his way over to pitch in, but was of limited use insofar as he was a disembodied hand, good for nothing more than a hand job at best, Joey thought.

Swell, Joey mused, the whole Addams Family side of the clan was here to watch his humiliation. He knew that Great Granny Yokum was a brujo, a witch, and could make you see things that weren't there. That would explain cousin Itt's appearance at these festivities, Joey thought. as his cousin was to all appearance orifice-free, lacking any respiratory or excretory intake/outtake capacity. However his five-fingered-arachnoid cousin seemed pretty real when Itt scrambled up the back of his thigh and inserted three fingers straight up Joey's Hershey highway. Joey let out a gasp at this unexpected anal violation. He had seriously underestimated cousin Itt's sexual prowess. He would not make that mistake again.