Caged

Story Info
A cursed chastity cage makes you small and premature.
1.8k words
4.6
39k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
317 Followers

Here I was, walking home after another day of work. For the last few months, I feel like my wife was a bit dissatisfied. I tried to initiate sex a bit more and take her on some weekend trips. I don't know why, but she seemed frustrated by something.

"What's that?" I asked myself. For an unknown reason to me, I had drifted off my usual route to the entrance of a small thrift shop I had never seen before. Strangely, I felt compelled to enter it.

Once inside, a small-framed woman greeted me: "How can I help you... Wait, do not tell me. I can see it. A loving couple but a frustrated wife. I know what you need."

Without waiting, she went under the desk shuffling through articles.

"Here you go! That is what you need," she said, presenting a cock cage.

Shocked, I answered: "What? Why?"

"Because you only think with your dick, and you never noticed your wife faked her orgasms. With this, you will be forced to focus more on her needs. But I am not forcing you to take it, it is just a suggestion."

Now that I thought about that, it all did make sense.

"Alright. You may be right. How much will it cost me?"

"Oh, it's free for now. If you like it, you can come back to pay me however you want."

Strange, but oh well why not. "Thanks..."

Back home, while I was starting to make out with my wife in bed, I remembered what the shopkeeper had told me.

"Hey honey, look at what I got us today."

"... You got a chastity cage. Why?" she responded confused.

"I just came to the realization that I don't give you enough care. So with this, I'm locked until you think I deserve to be unlocked," I said while locking my cock in the tight apparatus and giving her the key.

"Oh, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, let me do my thing," I said while gliding my tongue down her slit.

For some reason, I just felt like this time I had to take my time. Started by gently kissing her lower lips barely grazing them. Then some gentle licks from the bottom to the top, her honey-like scent filled my mouth. Her moans seem to indicate that I was doing well. When I started to suck on her clit and inserted a finger in her, all hell broke loose. She gripped my hair and jammed my face on her wet cunt. I continued until she convulsed and screamed.

"Oh shit babe, that was so good. Let me unlock you. You deserve this one."

As she unlocked me, a stream of precum dripped from my hard cock. I pressed my raging hardon on her dripping pussy and as I thrust inside I felt like I was already on the verge of cumming.

"Oh shit babe, it's so good. I don't think I'll last long."

"Let go, honey. Cum in me. You deserve it!"

With those words, I felt my balls constrict and my dick throbbed. Soon enough jets of cum spurted out of my cock in her tight slit.

"Oh wow, that was fast... But that's okay. Your tongue just gave me the best climax I had in months!"

I guess that eating her out made me a bit too excited, but that doesn't matter as both of us seemed happy. I left the cage on the nightstand before going to sleep.

As I woke up, I felt the hand of my wife stroking my chest. She had a playful smile.

"Want to go for another round before starting the day? Just put your cage, and we can do like yesterday."

I looked at the nightstand, but the cage wasn't there anymore... Only the key. By instinct, I decided to feel my crotch, and here it was. Locked on my dick was the cage.

"I think, it's already on me..."

"Oh, you're so kinky!" She said as she spread her legs for me.

After another mind-blowing orgasm of hers, she unlocked you. But for some reason, you felt even more sensitive and your cock seemed a bit.. smaller? Probably because it passed the night in the cage.

She took the doggy position and as I aligned my cock to her drenched pussy, precum was flowing out of me. I thrust one time... two... and three-time in her and... fuck!

"Oh shit honey, you're so tight. I can't...I'm already cuming!" spurrt spurrt.

"That's it, babe. Let your cummies get out, yes like that"

Fuck... that's two times in a row that I cum so fast. Well, at least my wife didn't seem to mind my two last quickies.

After this, I again put the chastity cage on the nightstand and left for work.

As much as I liked the fact that my wife seem happy about our new habit, something about this cage felt off. Did I put it on during the night? Did she do it while I slept? Something doesn't add up.

Another day passed and I was already on the bus coming back home. I just laid my head back a bit and felt sleep creeping up on me.

I woke up in a hurry nearly missing my stop. As I stepped down from the bus, something felt off in my crotch... Feeling it a bit over my pants, I instantly knew what was wrong.

"Fuck! How is this possible! I left the cage back home. Now it's back on me."

After coming to this realization, I sprinted back home. When I arrived, my wife was there.

"Honey! Something is wrong with the chastity cage. I don't know why, but it put itself back on."

"What do you mean babe? Is something wrong with the cage? Usually, you're fine wearing it for long periods. Take off your pants and let me take a look at it." She said, taking a key that was on her necklace...

You dropped your pants and as she started to unlock you, you continued your explanation: " I don't think you understand I didn't have it on me this morning, and it just appeared back on me!"

"What are you saying? You've been wearing it religiously for a year. Here let me look at your clitty. Oh, you're already dripping, you naughty boy."

My cock was so small. It was at the most 3" long! Yet, the soft touch of her hand was enough to make it throb and drip.

"Now, back in the cage. You know the rules, mister."

"No, please!"

"No pleading. Here, don't you feel more comfortable with this on? Now, seeing that little cocklet of yours got me all warmed up. You know what to do."

Almost as if it was a reflex, I started to squeeze her breasts and stroke her thigh. My face got closer and closer to her crotch. It felt so natural to do this. As if I had already done this a million times.

My nose was pressed against her moist panties. My heavy breathing on her warm pussy made her moan. I took down her undies, exposing her pink cunt. I knew exactly what to do. I softly grazed her labia with my lips.

Those soft touches made her shudder. Her taste on my tongue was so sweet. I licked her for what seemed like an eternity. She let out a muffled scream at each passage of my tongue. As I started to circle her clit, she gripped my hair.

"Oh fuck, babe. You're really the best. Mmmm!"

With my finger in her moving in unison with my tongue, I could feel she was coming closer. I could feel her squeeze my head between her thighs. Her pussy convulsed on my finger as she screamed in pleasure.

"Ah, shit... I'm there! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"That was so good, hubby! You deserve a release. What would you prefer, a hand job, or do you want me to suck on your little guy?" She asked as she unlocked me.

"I'd prefer to be in you, babe."

"Oh, you think you can? Alright, I'm waiting."

Shockingly, my cock wasn't any bigger than before, but there was so much precum. As my clitty approached her pussy I could feel it throb harder and harder. I was almost there, my glans touched her wet lips. My balls constricted, my pelvic muscles convulsed like crazy. As I thrust my tiny dick in her, it just slipped up on her clit and I came all over her stomach. Spurt after spurt of my small cum canon. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't even able to enter her!

"Oh, you're so cute, sweetie! You acted like you were actually gonna fuck me with your lil peepee."

"But... But I wasn't like that before putting on this cage."

"What are you talking about honey? You always had that small dick. Anyway, let me put back this cage on your cock"

I can't believe it. It's not possible. My whole world seems to be crumbling on my small cock.

But you know what? I know how to prove her wrong! A few years ago when we met I used to send her dick pics. So, I started to search my photo library. Yes! Here I knew had those...

Wait a second. What the fuck is going on. Those photos that dated more than a year back still only showed a tiny hard cock. Was I always like this? That's impossible!

Fuck, the only thing I could think of was to go back to the shop that gave me the cage.

The following morning, I got up with the cage still on my dick and my wife beside me. I could feel my cock was stiff, but it wasn't all that tight in my cage... As if it was just the right size.

"You're playing with your cage this early baby," asked my wife.

"Oh, I was just checking if the fit was alright," I lied.

"Alright, I thought you might have had another wet dream," she said stretching and letting her breasts in full view.

I could feel my little cocklet get even stiffer in my cage. The sight of her perfect tits was just too much. I could feel it. The familiar throbbing feeling of my small cock. Soon enough, I made an accident in my cage.

"Oh sweetie, are you alright? You're panting. Did you cum in your panties again?"

My panties? As I pull up the blanket, I saw that I was wearing a pair of panties soiled by my own cum, over my cage that seemed even smaller than before.

"Oh, that's alright. I know how sensitive your microclit is for my tits. It's the best compliment you can give me!"

"Thanks, honey..." I answered a bit in despair.

After breakfast, I walked right over to the shop that gave me the cage. Only to find an empty parking lot in its place... What am I gonna do? I am left with such a small premature dick. Is this gonna be how I am for the rest of my life?

StorieCap
StorieCap
317 Followers