All Comments on 'Caged'

by StorieCap

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pretty god story, but since it's a magical fiction, why not just have his dick turn in cunt..

f4unu5f4unu5about 2 years ago

Fantastic, ever considered stretching it out to a longer story?

TipmonTipmonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! If you are not afraid to go gay with it, I could easily see his GF progressively turning more manly while he gets progressively more sissy like. Ending up with a big bear daddy while he is a hairless sissy with a micro cage wearing thongs and panties. Cumming hands free while getting fucked by his daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Give us more! This is great!! Please add to it!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

This is an interesting idea for a story- but it's really just a sketch of what your story might become. Our protagonist is given a cock cage (magical cock cage, it seems) so that he might better please his woman by being less penis-driven. To please her instead of himself so much

And from there everything is confusing, even to the guy with the cage. If you're going to have him unsure of what's going on with his cock, let us in on it! He goes to his pictures to find his bigger dick pics only to find he's small in them, too!(?). So we are left to wonder what's real and what's fantasy or is it all just inside his head? His wife eventually call his unit a 'microclitty", seemingly gleeful at having him come on her, he's soooo premature.

And then, maybe you were tired of the story, he goes back to the shop, only to find it isn't there, not even a building standing there. Was it EVER there?! Has his woman always had him caged? I don't know and i"m not sure YOU even know, given what little we had to go on to decide if this whole mess is just a dream or some part of a dream or every bit real. Fuck if i know! Try this one again and make it clearer as to what IS going on.

One other MAJOR point: stories usually have some resolution, hopefully some redemption; are we to believe he is forever stuck in his cage, which seems to be getting smaller along with his penis?! Has he always been small, with only thoughts in his head of having a bigger one? Does he ever see the woman who sold him the cage again so that the spell might be reversed? Was there ever a store with a woman to hand him the cage? You don't provide answers to ANY of these questions i have brought up. Is this story just one big tease for all your chastity cage wearing followers? If so, then it has at least succeeded on THAT point.

LoverlyLiviaLoverlyLivia7 months ago

This story is like a holy trifecta of things I find hot, make chastity, penis shrinking and premature ejaculation. Just an absolute winning combination. My suggestion to anyone who didn’t like it is to write their story, because while this one may not be to their tastes it certainly is to mine. Really wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really hope you write more stories like this one - they’re very hot and wonderful reads :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a fantastic story. So deliciously humiliating. Please give us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorieCap@StorieCap
To dominate or to be dominated, that is the question. Everything that has a power dynamic or is outside the norms gets me going. Sprinkle this with a dash of romance and you have me!