Caged & Needy

Story Info
A bound dragon anthro is edged and teased...
7.1k words
4.6k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Karrn flicked his tail anxiously, not quite able to sit still, whether he was at the convention breakfast or watching the big parade or taking a break with games in the games room. Things that should have held the dragon's attention just didn't seem to do the same things for him anymore, as he just had so much on his mind.

The chastity device locked into place, of course, didn't help things in the slightest there. His attention kept drifting lower as the anthro moved through the con, trying not to show anything awkward at all in how he was walking. The natural swing of his tail made his hips shift but he couldn't walk as he had, adjusting his gait and not striding out as far as he would have otherwise.

His friends asked him where he hid himself off to, but Karrn couldn't tell them. They all just assumed that he had a bit of a dodgy stomach with how he kept ducking into the bathrooms, though the drake was pawing at the chastity cage, rubbing at it furtively. Of course, it didn't help in the slightest, his tail flicking back and forth, back and forth.

"Unff... Come on..."

It didn't really give him any relief, only making things worse. He licked his lips and leaned back against the wall of the bathroom stall, confident in his privacy but not happy at all about being locked up. The horniness was nice, yeah, but the frustration building more and more tricky to handle. He didn't know how on earth he would have handled things if he had been working at that time and not at a convention.

Still...Karrn didn't regret his choice. He could only wait for the appointed time in the evening to see just what the other anthro, who he thought was a wolf, or maybe a canine from the knot, had in mind for him.

Either way, it was going to be a convention to remember.

The room was easy to find in the evening and Karrn was, admittedly, a little bit early. He didn't know what he had been expecting but a blindfold hanging from the doorknob told a tale. The dragon shifted his weight, grunting yet again as his shaft tried to push out against the cage, but there was only a brief breath of hesitation.

"Hm..."

He did it anyway, taking the offered blindfold and putting it on, sliding it into place and tightening the strap at the back. Even though he was clothed, he abruptly felt more naked than he ever had been before, turning his head a little back and forth, even though his vision was completely cut off in soft darkness.

It pressed in over his eyes and he fumbled, blushing hard. How was it that heat rushed to his cheeks so easily? Karrn tried not to think about it, raising his hand to knock on the door, though he caught his fingertip the first time, uncomfortably knocking his claw into the tip.

Insecurity clawed at him and, without thinking, Karrn wound his tail around himself, trying to hold and reassure himself. He wasn't helpless though, no... He didn't want to think about being like that -- and especially not as the door opened.

His cock pressed out hard against the chastity cage, flesh bulging against the metal, and he huffed. Should he say something? He felt the presence of someone else there, though a low, warm chuckle helped him just a little more. It eased the tension from his shoulders, however, slightly, as someone took his wrist, brushing their fingers over the back of it before taking a gradual hold.

"Um..."

Karrn twitched his tail, unwinding it a little from his body, enough so that he could move.

"Hey," the stranger's voice rose. "And I was wondering just what your choice would be... But now you are here, welcome."

Karrn shivered.

"Thanks?"

"Come inside."

The wolf's voice -- yes, yes, he'd have to think of him as something and a wolf was better in his mind's eye -- wound around him like a rope or even a leash and it was easy, even then, for Karrn to allow himself to be led into the hotel room. Nothing bad had happened to him, of course, though the wonder of stepping out into the unknown was intoxicating, setting his blue scales prickling.

To be caged and trapped... It was something that Karrn had not even known that he had needed.

Karrn shifted slowly, walking until his knees bumped into something soft. The bed? That seemed appropriate.

"Sit."

He folded his legs slowly, feeling for the bed as he sat back, the wolf guiding him down. Karrn wriggled in place, the mattress squeaking and creaking lightly under him, though it was better to be sitting and settled.

"Clothes off."

Karrn shivered. Did the wolf have to make him do it? Evidently so, but the dominant of the moment took care to make sure that the blindfold remained in place as Karrn dragged his T-shirt up and over his head and worked his jeans down. He'd worn looser boxers that day, so the cage did not catch and pull uncomfortably, though that hadn't really helped all that much. Not much seemed to help at all when he was wearing a cock cage.

He kicked his shoes off and fumbled with his socks, curling his toes and digging his claws down into the carpet, if only briefly. Only when he was completely exposed and nude did the wolf click his tongue approvingly and help him lie back down on the bed, stretching out lengthways, comfortably, against the admittedly soft sheets. It seemed like they were even nicer on that bed than on the one in his hotel room.

It was strange to have his sense of sight removed from him, forcing Karrn to think about other things. The two things that were the most noticeable, at that time, were both the sense of touch and hearing, the wolf's clothes and fur evidently rustling and brushing against Karrn as the dominant wolf moved around him. It was almost as if they were just a toy to him, though Karrn very much would not have minded being a toy.

Maybe another time. Maybe he could go a little further another time, though it wasn't something that Karrn had to worry about.

The shift of the wolf moving on the mattress caught his attention, a little dip in it pulling his body just a bit more to the right. Karrn swallowed a whine and tried to stay still, though he was sure that the drumming, pounding beat of his heart gave him away.

It didn't matter though. He had to be a part of the moment, the scene, trusting his dominant, the wolf. If he didn't trust them, well...then everything was just going to fall apart. Of course, he would know the risks, yet he didn't want to constantly worry and wonder if something was going to happen that he didn't want. The wolf had to have his trust, though the other was, in a way, putting his own kind of trust in Karrn too.

It was an exchange of sorts, though they could have done a little more talking. That was okay though, as the wolf spread his legs apart smoothly, firmly, using straps to tie him down to the bed.

There were a lot of straps, smooth and cool, his nostrils twitching as he picked up on a hint of leather in the air and a metallic twang. The dragon exhaled softly, his lips parted, tongue flickering out against the tip of his nose, although there was only so much that he wanted to do, drinking in the sensation of being secured as the straps tightened around his thighs, his calves, down around his ankles too. He was not permitted movement as he puffed out a breath, eyes darting back and forth under his blindfold.

His tail had to be strapped down too, the tip stretched to the foot of the bed, yet the straps used there were heavier, doubling as a way to hold his tail down too. Karrn obligingly allowed his arms to be bound too, though the drake was just a little bit surprised that another strap was slid under his back to bind his torso. It felt like the strap extended to the left and the right of his body, like he was being tied down to the mattress itself. In that way, his own weight would have worked against him if he tried to escape in any way.

Karrn didn't want to escape... Yet it would be good to know that he could not, if he really was trapped, bound, forced to lean into his cock hardening more and more, stopped only by the warming metal of the cage.

"Oof..."

His wings were tucked in, though the wolf easily slid a wing binder onto them, tightening it at the top and the bottom of Karrn's folded-in wings. The ties were well out of the reach of his fingers, yet another strap went under and over his chest, holding him down.

It was not the kind of treatment that Karrn would usually accept from a stranger, not by any stretch of the imagination, but his need was great and, well, it made him do dumb things, to say the least of it. It was too much, even when he went into it with the element of trust thrust out before him. It was something that should have been reasonably talked about first.

Yet the element of not doing that and throwing caution, however mild, to the wind excited Karrn even more than before, blood pumping to all the right-wrong parts of his body.

The wolf stepped back and Karrn strained against his bondage, grunting with the pressure of it, how it bore down against his chest and stomach. His wings rustled the binder and he heaved, even as the wolf's light laugh rolled over him.

"You're not going to get very far, dragon..."

Karrn licked his lips, not wanting to reveal just how much he liked that. A few centimetres, if that, in all directions was the limit of his bondage and the limited reign of his body.

Karrn groaned, lying back down and still as the wolf leaned over him. The dragon shivered as a soft paw, the fur recently conditioned, brushed his cheek.

And then the paw ran down him, from his neck to his chest, skipping over the bondage and exploring his bare scales. Yet it had one goal in mind, the chastity cage, dancing his fingers over the metal, the intense restriction of it. Even that small touch, however, had him trying to arch his back and push up into the wolf's touch. He just needed more, so much more, and was stripped of the ability to take it for himself when the wolf had bound him so.

"Your safe word is orange," the wolf said, surprising him. "Do you remember that? Tell me what your safe word is."

Karrn blinked under the blindfold. He hadn't expected that, though it proved that his trust in the wolf was most certainly not ill-placed.

"Orange," he repeated, trying to commit it to memory. "My safe word is...orange."

"Very good," the wolf said, praising him in a deep tone that made the drake shiver all over again. "Take this. Drop this if needed. This will function as another safe word if you are unable to speak."

Karrn could think of many ways that he would not be able to speak, though it made sense why he had been tied in a certain position, close to the edge of the bed, with the ball tucked safely into the palm of his hand. He folded his fingers around it, the hard rubber the kind that would bounce; it was a good thing that the carpet in the bedroom was quite thin, so it would not muffle the noise.

Karrn huffed softly as the wolf climbed over him, nostrils twitching, trying to work out how much or how little clothing the other was wearing. He could definitely smell a wolf's light musk, that richly earthen scent, though he liked the touch of spice that his dominant of the moment had too. That was just what he needed to ground himself, to root himself in the moment and to drink in every little taste of his treatment.

He wanted to remember everything.

A paw brushed his cock through the chastity device again and Karrn did his best not to whine, even then. He tried not to show how affected he was by everything, though all became clear when the wolf pushed his bare shaft down towards the dragon's lips.

Karrn knew what to do even without being told. Words would have spoiled the moment, especially as the dragon sucked down the wolf's cock into his mouth. He pulled with his lips, his tongue winding up and around, though the angle was a little difficult.

And the arousal... It flared through him, hot and unbridled, as if it was searing through his veins, his bloodstream merely a transport network for his horniness. That may have been cliché top think but, well, he rather enjoyed imagining himself as a part of something greater, something hotter still.

Or maybe his mind was already drifting, his rights stripped from him, just like his clothes had been. It was all that he had wanted, his tongue slipping a little more dampness, in his saliva, up against the underside of the wolf's cock, though he was tempted by the knot at the base too, even though it was yet to inflate. Would the wolf knot his mouth and force him to keep his maw open for even longer? Even if his jaw ached and throbbed, he would adore that, Karrn was sure.

Anything to please him, anything for the potential chance to get off, to have the chastity cage removed. It was a love-hate relationship, yet something that would develop over time as Karrn explored a side of him that he had never known existed.

That was just what some sex was for. Exploring, teasing, playing... Even trusting another so much that one walked into an unknown situation, though he would have advised no one else to do that, no. He was smarter than that, usually.

Not being able to cum when he was so horny already just made him want to cum even more -- and hold onto that sensation exactly as he felt it right then, in that moment, which would have meant not getting off too.

His horns had been tied down, so he could not move his head much either, the weight of the wolf pinning him there too as a knee tucked in behind his head. He could only use his tongue and lips and swallow around the wolf's cock, not bob his head on the dominant's shaft as he would have usually wanted to.

The wolf's fingers amused themselves with his chastity device, prodding at the flesh trying to swell between the bars of the cage. There were only a couple of gaps in it, supposedly to allow for washing, yet it was almost impressive how hard his cock pressed against it. His slit parted a little, swollen at the edges and trying, desperately, to let out his entire length -- yet there was simply nowhere to go as Karrn squirmed in place.

"Mmmm... Nnnnggghhhh..."

The wolf groaned faintly, as if in a breathy gasp, as Karrn pleasured his cock. The dragon used his tongue to his best advantage, twining and twirling it around as much of the wolf's dick as he could reach. His tongue even managed to play all the way down into the wolf's sheath and dip into his natural musk, head swirling and spinning intoxicatingly.

It was the kind of scenario that Karrn was sure that he could find himself completely and utterly drunk on, if he allowed himself to be swept away by it. And he could, for everything that he leaned into was pure sensation and only that, fingers twitching too, even if he was conscious of holding onto the ball. He didn't want the moment to pass him by and miss out because he had not meant to drop the ball.

"Good dragon... See, restraint is better."

Karrn didn't know whether that was something that he should have agreed with or not, but he didn't have a choice, not in that moment. All that the dragon knew was that was exactly where he wanted to be, in that moment experiencing everything that the wolf was happy to deliver to him.

He panted softly around the wolf's cock, doing his best to breathe in through his nostrils, despite wanting to gulp in air. Why was his chest so tight? Was it the pressure of the bondage there making him think that there was a greater level of tightness around his body than expected?

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, he locked in every moment to his memory as the wolf's skilled paw massaged his cage, playing back and forth over the metal, how tight and restrictive it was. Karrn's head spun, harder than ever to root himself in reality.

Yet the wolf sped up, taking control and fucking Karrn's maw, not even letting him play over his cock with his tongue and lips anymore. Treating the dragon like a sex toy, he relished in it, the deep thrusts grinding almost all the way into the back of his mouth, though not quite deep enough to trigger the dragon's gag reflex.

Karrn would have borne through it anyway, his tail flicking back and forth, though only the tip. Just the tip was left mobile, curling and twitching, a tiny bit of evidence of all that was going on inside the dragon. The crushing pressure of the wolf's cock over his tongue forced him to flatten it into the bottom of his mouth, between the lines of his teeth, though he didn't mind that treatment in the slightest. It only took him a moment to adjust to it, taking deep breaths in through his nose.

In all honesty, there was not much at all that he needed to do, drinking in sensation. It left him feeling ever so slightly as if he was not being an active participant in the moment, yet it was as the wolf wanted to. He had to think of it like that, that he wasn't just settling there and not doing his part. It was just a different way of having sex and exploring kink than he had been used to so far.

As he thrust, the wolf was canny, however, selecting a vibrating massage wand, already plugged in at the wall, to torment him further.

The first wave of vibrations rolled through him as Karrn moaned openly around the wolf's cock, muffled cries rising. No matter how the drake tried to crush them back down, there was a change there, a difference pulling through, something that made him want to show the wolf what he liked. When he couldn't do things physically, his voice had become one of the few things that he could use.

And it was harder and harder to moan with the wolf's cock driving into his mouth, the vibrations ramping up in their intensity as they trembled through his crotch. His cock tried to plump up but was held back by the cage, locking him inside his slit, despite all the heat rushing to his crotch. His tail strove to thrash, itching and tugging against the bondage, yet the restriction was oddly tantalising, his blood singing with devious heat.

His cock, however, still leaked more and more pre-cum, wetting the inside of his chastity cage, though it did not serve to give him any relief in the slightest. It was not meant to, not as he tried to squirm, coming up against the restrictions of his bondage regardless of the direction that he strove to wriggle into.

Karrn could fight as much as he wanted, dripping and dribbling pre-cum, though all was as he wanted it to be, his mind wrenched first one way and then the other, trying to hold onto every sensation as it presented itself to him. It was hard, however, the muscles in his glutes and lower back tightening and bunching as a big part of the dragon strove to thrust up, humping, grunting and grinding.

Yet he could not, relishing in that sensation, heat pooling and twisting through his crotch. His tongue flicked out automatically, dragging along the wolf's cock where he had briefly slowed down. The wolf, even then, could not concentrate on everything at once, tormenting Karrn's trapped cock while he thrust into the dragon's warm, wet maw.

The wand, however, was too weak to make Karrn cum, pre-cum dribbling and pushing back into his slit, around his cock.

"Unff..."

The wolf did not give him any warning of his own orgasm, suddenly letting off a little with the massage wand, not pressing down quite as readily. Yet all became clear in the moments immediately following as Karrn hacked and gulped around a rampant, throbbing length of wolf meat, the knot at the base swelling. It did not, unfortunately or fortunately, lock with his maw, the wolf looking out for him even then.

12