Caged & Needy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot, thick ropes of cream spurted into the back of his throat as he swallowed hard, gulping it all down. In such a position, with his head pinned back, it was difficult to swallow, wishing that he got the chance to get off too, his cock aching furiously against the chastity device.

He didn't know what was hotter: getting to swallow down the wolf's thick seed or being denied his own orgasm at the same time. Either way, his scales felt like they were on fire, aching deeply and prickling with a biting tension at the surface level, crawling with lustful longing.

Yet the streams of cum kept on coming and the wolf shoved his cock a little deeper, pushing his head back and, briefly, preventing the dragon from breathing. His eyes widened, though it took Karrn a moment to realise just what was happening as the tension in his chest built and thrummed, searing through him with less heat than his arousal had.

It was such a primal need, to breathe, yet every other sensation in his body, from the pressure of the wolf to the rumple of the bedsheets under his back and the need curling in his crotch, became more powerful as a result. That was not something that Karrn had honestly ever experienced before, yet he reassured himself with the pressure of the hard, rubber ball in his hand. If needed, he could drop it. And then the wolf would stop.

That was all he had to think about as his maw was marked with cum, streams of it flowing deep as Karrn gagged, his eyes watering. Under the blindfold, the drops of moisture could not be seen, but he still could have dropped the ball at any time to signal that he needed to stop. At the bare minimum, it was the kind of situation where Karrn was sure that he was safe and okay, that everything was as it should be.

But his arousal... He didn't know beforehand that it was possible to be so turned on, as if every fibre in his body was overly sensitive, thrumming with energy. Karrn panted heavily as the wolf pulled out, having marked his maw and the outside of his muzzle, by wiping his cock off on it, with his seed.

Karrn grunted, surprised, as the wolf unlocked the cage, leaving the fastenings in place but allowing his cock out. The dragon let out a long, low moan as his shaft immediately firmed up, almost painfully so. It just bloomed with blood, throbbing, a light twitch noticeable up near the tip. Or maybe that was something that Karrn was just noticing more clearly because of the position he was in.

"Ohhhh..."

He didn't want to make it so obvious, not as the wolf's muzzle, so gloriously tempting, lowered over his shaft, his long tongue lapping and curling. It teased and it pleased, though a broken, strangled sob broke the dragon's lips. He didn't even know whether the wolf was going to allow him an orgasm or not, especially after everything he had put him through before. His cock pulsed faintly, more pre-cum spilling down the length, more productive than he had ever been before they had put him in chastity.

"Unff..."

The wolf took his time, sliding his maw up and down Karrn's cock. Only, it felt even more sensual like that, leaving such a vulnerable part of his body right there inside the wolf's maw, as if the wolf could snap his jaws and bring harm to him at any moment. It required even more trust than what Karrn had given him already, though that was not something often appreciated.

He lost himself in it, the need to cum rising and rising, though the wolf never let him get too close to the edge. He was only teasing him -- but the wolf had another trick up his figurative sleeve hat day.

Karrn would never know quite how the wolf had gotten the dildo all lubed up without him knowing, but he felt it pressing up against his tail hole, insisting on entry. The dragon shuddered bodily and tried to arch his back, though his pucker was already exposed as the wolf teased him. The toy slid inside with minimal resistance, though it was still big enough, even when smooth, to pleasure him, to make him feel like he was stretched and gripping it with every thrust.

"Unff... Oh... Ohhh..."

Karrn twisted, trying to hold back, shuddering against his bonds. Gods, that was good!

The drake couldn't help himself, not as he shuddered and trembled, his muscles cramping up where he contracted them too much, fighting his bondage. However inadvertent his bucking and moaning was, there was still only so much that he felt he could do, his chest heaving as much as it could against his bonds and snatching at air.

But the wolf teased and teased, pressing it against his prostate, the angle just right. The dragon's nostrils fluttered with breath as his dominant's tongue swirled around the head of his cock, lapping and teasing, pulling beads of pre-cum from his shaft with a sense of skill that should have frightened Karrn. And yet it did not, not as he got closer and closer to the edge.

The wolf didn't even need to back off, keeping the dragon there, tantalisingly close, but not quite at that tipping point. Warm breath washed over Karrn's dick and he whined as his cock was gripped by a paw instead, fingers folding around, holding him firmly in a coolly commanding grip. A muzzle was not the only thing that the wolf had at his disposal, after all, working his paw up and down, twisting his paw a little to give Karrn an extra tease of sensation.

The dragon couldn't stand it, his toes curling, flexing, not sure what to do. All he could do was breathe, try to breathe, striving with all his might to clamp his jaws shut against the onslaught of pleasure.

"Unff..."

He groaned. It was coming... What Karrn didn't want to do...

"Please..."

It was too much, so much too much, as if his body was going to explode out of his own scales, scales itching and prickling and tingling furiously. His cock throbbed and throbbed, as if every drop of blood in his entire body was zeroing in on his shaft, making it harder than it had ever been before.

He couldn't stop himself.

"Please... I need... Unnngghhhh..."

Even then, it was hard to get the words out, head spinning, not even truly feeling present in his body. But he knew he needed it, even as the wolf ignored his whispered words and slipped whimpers.

"Please... It's... Mmmph..."

Karrn shivered, cold seeping down his spine, heat twisting in his belly. And then, the wolf slowed to a halt.

"I'll give you two options, dragon."

Karrn panted heavily, too warm all over, his begging words dying on his lips. He whined plaintively, embarrassed by the noise, but he still wanted it, wanted to cum, wanted more. Yet what if that "more" meant that he didn't get to cum?

"If you drop the safety ball, now or in a few minutes, it does not matter -- you will be a free dragon, unbound, uncaged, able to leave."

Karrn gulped. That meant he could get off, but he'd be getting himself off.

"Your second option is that I will give you an orgasm, now. After that, however...I will keep going until you beg me to put the cage back on. I will force your body through orgasm after orgasm, until you ask to be put back in chastity."

Karrn whined. Those were hard choices! The second was, of course, more alluring than the first, but could he even handle that? And what did being put back in his cage, which would stop him from accessing his cock slit, mean for him?

Yet his head was spinning and his cock ached furiously... Did he really have a choice in the matter? Not when it came to what the dragon truly wanted.

"I promise I will make you beg."

That sealed the deal for Karrn and he exhaled a long sigh, trying to thrust with his hips even then.

"Cage... No, make me cum, I need to cum."

There was nothing else in his mind, though the dragon did not register the fact that he might not even see the wolf after that. What about a key -- should he have asked about that? He didn't know, couldn't know, not as his need swelled, thrusting all other thoughts from his mind. Gods, how he wished he could thrust freely...

Yet the wolf was chuckling and his paw worked again, sliding his paw up and down the length of Karrn's cock, tugging the skin lightly over the meat of his dick as he went. Karrn grunted and huffed, head spinning, so close to losing. His mind had not truly registered what he was doing, what was happening -- and euphoria was upon him before he realised it.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

He gave a strangled cry, tongue twisting around them in his throat, panting and heaving, though there was nowhere near enough breath in his lungs. He couldn't even rake in more as ecstasy throbbed through him, feeling as if every beat of his heart was forcing it through his body, coming out in ropes of sticky, thick cum.

The dragon had, most definitely, never had an orgasm at all like that before, head spinning, dizzy with lust. It was almost painful in how sharply biting the orgasm had been, even though the wolf had handled him perfectly, bringing him up and teasing him right back to the edge so easily.

He didn't even recognise the cries breaking his lips, bouncing off the walls, everything hollow and unfamiliar to him. All Karrn could do was dimly cling onto his sense of consciousness as he rode out his orgasm, the pulsing waves of it feeling like they were coming more and more powerfully.

"Ah... Ah... Nnnnggghhh..."

He loved it though and would have gone straight back for more, if he had had a choice in the matter. The tease of bondage, however, and being made prey to such delicious restriction, meant that he was there for good, set to run through exactly what it was that the wolf had laid out for him.

For, even when his cock tried to soften and Karrn tried to come down more gently from his high...the wolf did not stop. For that was all part of the deal as his overstimulated, edged cock was stroked, the pads of the wolf's paw, even then, too rough as he worked his way up and down, up and down.

"Unff... No..."

But that wasn't his safe word and, with a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, cold and heavy, Karrn knew what he had agreed to. It was nothing he hadn't done before -- well, he had been wearing the chastity device before and that had been okay, hadn't it?

It was easy for his brain to work overtime and try to rationalise things away when he was in such dire straits, panting and heaving, grunting, groaning, not even able to even attempt to keep his cries to himself anymore. The dragon tried to lick his lips but, even then, there was far too much saliva pooling in his mouth, drooling out from the corners of his lips as if he was not even capable of swallowing.

All he could think about was the next orgasm, wanting it and wanting to back off from it at the same time. The opposing desires collided and twisted, wrapping around his gut -- yet there was not even anywhere for the dragon to go as need curled through him.

Did he want it? Did he not want it? As his scales ached fiercely, a biting burn sinking into his crotch, the wolf worked the dildo back up into his tail hole, driving it in fully where it had slipped out a little. Karrn shrieked, clamping his jaws shut around it as the tremors rolled back through his jaw and throat, another orgasm ripping from it.

It kind of felt like an orgasm, still coming with the usual throbbing and pulsing of his shaft, sending streams of cum up from his nuts. Yet it was sharper, more biting, as if the pressure of climax was too much for him.

But it wasn't going to stop. Not as he whined and twisted and the wolf kept going, leaving his cock alone for the moment only to focus on the dildo. His body, after all, could be overstimulated in different ways and that was a part of the dragon that the wolf had not had the luxury of playing with all that much, not yet.

His cock could wait.

Yet it ached searingly as the wolf pumped the dildo roughly and crudely into Karrn's tail hole, working it back and forth, angling it until it hit Karrn's prostate reliably. Karrn tried to hide, so very desperately, the effect that it was having on him, yet that could only get worse. He tried to thrust and jerk his hips, not even co-ordinated at all in what he was trying to do, but it did not matter, not in that moment. Not much seemed to matter, no, not as he grunted and huffed, licking his lips, his eyes wide and wild, strained through.

But he didn't see anything, not with the softness of the blindfold securing him less than softly in a world of sight deprivation, darkness surrounding him. He would have sweated if his body had had the ability to do so and hung his jaws open desperately to release heat, panting and heaving, grunting furiously.

"Unnff... Please..."

His dominant only laughed and lightly hooked his fingers into the dragon's mouth, keeping his mouth open. By pressing his finger into the corner of the drake's lips, he was able to avoid the teeth, though Karrn didn't dare think of what could have happened if he nipped at the wolf's fingers. Or maybe that would end up with him being locked up in chastity for months at a time...

The notion of that should never have turned him on as much as it did, so many sharp, contradictory sensations flooding his body that his mind did not even know what to make of them. Another orgasm shocked through him, though hardly any cum came out that time. Was the wolf really going to keep going when he had no more seed left to give?

"Puh-lease..."

He moaned around the wolf's fingers, though the dominant male was gentle in how he hooked his fingers into Karrn's mouth. He wasn't there to hurt him, not in the slightest, but Karrn squirmed and pressed more and more urgently against his bondage, ignorant to how the straps cut into his scales. There would be marks left there the next morning, but Karrn would wear them proudly as a sign of what he had lustfully endured.

For the aftermath would prove to be just as glorious as the experience, shuddering through a breathless orgasm as the wolf's tongue returned to lapping at the head of his cock. His tail twitched and he broke into a weak moan, eyelids fluttering.

Yet that was not the end, no... Not at all. He lost track of time while the wolf used the dildo, his mouth and his paws to his best advantage, swapping between the attention that he delivered to the dragon so that he was never numb to anything that he received. He tried to thrust, the pain of another orgasm ripping from him, as if something was digging into him, desperate for relief that would not come from another climax still.

"Unff... Please..."

The rubber ball slipped out of his grasp, yet the wolf did not stop. That, of course, was what had been agreed. There was only one thing, open easily to the dragon, that would stop everything.

But could he do it? He moaned, whining, losing control and even giggling, his brain struggling to process so much all at once. Would he do it?

His whining grew, fighting his bondage harder and harder, despite the weakness that felt as if it was coursing through his body. Everything was hot, too hot, his own scent clawing at his nostrils, musk winding deep. Yet his bondage held fast and did not even move a single inch.

There was no hope, none at all, but he knew how to find hope again.

"Please!" He broke, gasping, heaving, tears streaming from his eyes. "Please -- I'll -- ah! -- take it! The cage!"

But the wolf kept going, leaning in closer with a smirk in his voice.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you..."

Of course, he heard him, but...he wanted to force Karrn to do more, to squirm, to writhe, to heave -- to think that there would never be any end to it for him. He wasn't even aware of another orgasm snarling within him, only that the pressure was too great, that he was lost in abject arousal and that line between pleasure and pain arching more and more into burning, aching strain.

"I'll wear it! I'll take the chastity device back, I need it back! Please!"

On and on and on, though his words slurred and ran into one another. Even after the wolf stopped, running his paw over the dragon's thigh, smearing the drake's own cum into his scales. It took some time to come to a new understanding of his reality.

Karrn blinked slowly back to himself as paws moved over him, unfastening the straps and relieving the tension on his body. Very dimly, he was aware of the blood rushing back to the parts of his body that had been compressed, how he had not noticed the cramping numbness in his muscles. It seemed that there was much more to bondage than merely the part about getting tied down, though it was not the time to be thinking about things like that, no.

He was not aware of how much time had passed but would later see that it had taken over an hour for his cock to soften, after all that, enough to fit back into the chastity cage. After all, he had begged for it, hadn't he? And the wolf was only doing what Karrn wanted...

With his cock slipping back into his slit, exhausted from being forced to climax so many times repeatedly, Karrn's body was primed for the cage to be fitted back into place and locked down. It felt more restricting that time, as if his scales, even the delicate ones at his crotch and between his legs, were overly sensitive too, not just his cock. Karrn licked his lips and breathed the faintest of groans.

Only the blindfold was not removed and the wolf did not speak to him as he helped him up, gave him a sip of water through a straw and led him to the door. Karrn's tail hung tiredly, limply, as he was guided through, though his legs crumpled, too weak to keep him up while exhaustion clawed at his very soul.

With a decisive clunk, a chuckle coming from the other side, the door closed behind him and Karrn tentatively pushed up the blindfold, blinking at the comparatively bright light of the hotel hallway. His scales were in a worse state than what the dragon had expected, splattered with cum all the way up to his chest, as if it had been smeared there, more around his crotch and upper legs, drying onto his scales.

"Damn..."

He laughed faintly, though Karrn didn't really know what he was laughing at. All he knew was that he had to get himself up, quickly too, and back to his room, staggering upright and leaning heavily on the wall for support as feeling and sensation returned to his tingling, aching limbs. It was a different kind of tiredness that had a hold on him at that time, as if they had laid a weight over him, from head to toe.

Somehow, the dragon managed to get back to his room, even though he had some seriously wobbly legs going on, his scales marked with his own seed. He kind of hoped that there was a little bit of the wolf's seed in there too, but he could not be sure, not even then.

He didn't know the full story of what was done to him. And there he was, still locked up in chastity, completely at a loss as to what was going to happen next. He didn't have a key and it was the last day of the convention and...

Karrn shivered. He would have to drive home all locked up. How the hell was he going to get through that?

Only time would tell, however, just what his dominant had in mind for him...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare7 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

On the Edge A dragon gets edged by a stranger...in Fetish
Sold to the Brothel Pt. 01 A fox anthro is sold to the brothel to be a sex slave...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Robin's HyperPortal-PocketPussy Robin finally gets fucked in their disembodied pussy.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Tales of Chastity in Igranad Ch. 01 A young virgin Prince swears an oath to steel chastity!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Prince's Pleasure The prince's werewolf guard knots him full of cum.in NonHuman
More Stories