Caged for Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost instantly, I felt something slide over my hands and up my arms, encasing them. Whatever was surrounding my arms was pulled higher up my arms until I felt my hands push into what I could only imagine was a bag that just accommodated my hands and that was all. By this point, I was almost sure that I was now wearing a mono glove arm binder which was confirmed in a very short time by the feeling of having straps wrapped round my shoulders and the sounds of clips being done up to ensure it didn't slide down.

Whoever was putting it on obviously knew what they were doing because they now set about tightening the lacing that must be up the back of the binder, bringing my arms closer together and making sure that there was definitely no escape. I had never worn and arm binder before and pressure that was being put on my arms and shoulders was getting quite uncomfortable when the tightening stopped and I felt straps being buckled round where my wrists were.

With my arms now well and truly under their control, the girls went about getting my legs sorted. I felt a cuff being buckled round one of my ankles then my legs got nudged apart until another cuff was buckled round my remaining ankle. Testing the bonds, I realised I had been buckled into a spreader bar on my ankles.

I felt that this stage that I was a little unsteady and wondered how I was going stay standing without falling over. I needn't have worried though because they had that covered as well.

Without being told anything, I could now feel multiple fingers wrapping my head with straps of some sort, buckling them round, over and under my head. I felt like there was a web of straps being applied over the hood like a harness, a fact that all to quickly became a reality.

As the last buckle was being tightened, I felt and heard a loud click just above my head then felt a pressure, lifting my head up. Realisation dawned on me that I was now tied, strapped or chained to something above my head and held very erect by the harness. The only thing left was for them to attach a strap from the end of the arm binder to an eye bolt on the top of the spreader bar and there I was, very well secured, standing and waiting.

I could still speak at this point though knew only too well that that capability could be taken from me at any time and that time apparently was now. I felt and heard Gail put her mouth close to the hood and say "open up."

I opened my mouth as wide open as I could get it given that my head was so well restricted by the hood, collar and harness, and felt a quite different gag being placed in my mouth. I had always had a large breathe through gag used on me but this time, there was no mistaking a ring gag that held my mouth very wide open and I knew I would be dribbling very quickly. Feeling the straps being placed and tightened round my hooded head, I was now lost in my own world of starved senses.

With the last strap tightened, I felt the girls step away from me.

"We are going to leave you for a wee while now to revel in your bondage but we aren't far away and with the ring gag you can certainly call for help if you need to," Gail said.

And with that I heard them leave me to my bondage.

Time seemed to stand still for me. The leather arm binder creaked and groaned as I flexed my arms within it and I felt my way through all the new sensations that a new bondage position gives.

As the house was very quiet and my brain was now used to the ear plugs, I could very faintly hear a hum of conversation which I expected was the girls having a break in the lounge, or somewhere close by. Try as I might, I wasn't able to determine how many voices were involved but I knew there were at least two girls scheming their next moves.

Time after a while was dragging by and I was beginning to wonder just how long they were going to keep me bound like I was. Of course, time always seems to stand still when bound as tightly as I was, when I distinctly heard the doorbell ring. I listened very carefully and was certain I heard a male voice had now joined the females.

Within a very short time, the voices got softer as though they were now whispering so I couldn't hear a thing.

I was startled a few moments later when I felt fingers running across my nipples. I had heard no one approach and the touch was as light as a feather but with the sensitive nipples that I have, it was like a bolt of lightning running through me. The touch got gradually heavier until I felt fingers grip my nipples and pull them gently away from my chest. I tried to follow but bound as I was, I could do nothing but arch my back which made the pulling that much more exquisite.

The fingers let one of my nipples go then suddenly I felt a nipple clip being attached to my right nipple. This elicited a sharp intake of breath as the jaws gripped my very aroused nipple. With no further warning, the hands then did the same to my left nipple, leaving me aroused, pained and loving it!

There was a chain running between the clips because I could feel it resting on my chest when my captor dropped it there. I now felt her take hold of the chain and start pulling on it. Again I arched my back to go with the pull but again, all I managed to do was make the skin of my chest taught and increase the sensation of the jaws gripping my nipples. Clover clips can be such a turn on when contemplating having them seize you but when they are properly attached, you are very bound and someone is pulling on them, the reality focusses your mind very quickly.

While my nipples were being assaulted, another pair of hands was removing the strap from the arm binder to the spreader bar and eventually the spreader bar itself and I suddenly realised I could move my feet. I shuffled forward a few inches but the head harness made that progress slow and very limited.

"I am going to release your head from the chain above it now but stay still and don't go anywhere," Gail breathed into my ear.

I felt and heard a clip release above me and immediately relaxed my head onto the posture collar I was still wearing.

Able to walk again, I was led slowly by the chain on the nipple clips, out of the room I had been in, to somewhere else in the house. After travelling some way, I felt a hard floor under my bare feet and could hear the clicking of high heels on the tiles so guessed that I may be in the kitchen or at least another service type room.

I felt hands working at the back of my neck and suddenly felt the posture collar being released.

"It's time to get you into the pillory so bend over," a very unfamiliar but gentle female voice said.

I wondered how this was going to happen with my arms still well and truly trapped within their leather sheath but then with Gail involved, I shouldn't have had any such doubts.

I bent over as I was pushed slightly forward to contact the edge of the bench and immediately felt the nipple clips bite as they were bent under me against the bench. Unlike the previous times, I had no wrists to guide into the pillories cut outs but with Gail lifting my chin, she guided my neck into the middle cut out. The closing of the top part and the snicking of the lock, sealed my fate yet again.

As a pair of hands went about securing my ankles again into the spreader bar, another pair attached a strap or rope to the end of the arm binder and I felt my arms being lifted up into what was effectively a strappado. My arms were pulled higher and higher, pushing my torso down and grinding the nipple clips even harder into the bench top. Oh the pain, oh the joy, oh the experience!!

With me well and truly secured and open, I heard the click, click of high heels walking away and there I was, ready for another round -- except for one thing, I still had that enormous butt plug in!!

I wasn't left for long this time when I heard heels returning to the kitchen.

"Let's get that plug out shall we?" Gail said.

I shuddered thinking about the effort that I had gone to to get it in and there was real fear in me that to get it out was going to be very painful.

I felt Gail grasp the flange round the end of the plug and give it an experimental pull. It did move but not a lot so she gave it a more solid pull. When she got a similar result, I heard her gasp, even through my ear plugs and hood.

I knew that I had to relax and do what I could to help so when I felt her grasp the base of the plug again, I bore down on it to try and push it out. With Gail pulling, the plug started to slowly but surely emerge from my butt. Just when I thought I couldn't bear down any more, I suddenly felt the plug almost shoot out of my butt and swear I heard my sphincter snap shut again like a rubber band being twanged.

"Oh my God," was all I could hear, as two voices almost simultaneously cried out.

"Impressive," was what Gail said directly into my ear.

So there I was. Bound, unplugged, open and ready to be royally fucked again and I couldn't wait. Strangely, I thought it was still early in the day though I must be mistaken as you can often be about time, when bound.

I heard soft voices conversing and wondered just what was coming next. That was answered very soon afterwards by the feeling of a nozzle being inserted into my butt and I realised that Gail was filling me with lube again. Bless you I thought.

As she removed the nozzle, I could feel a little lube dribble down the back of my leg and realised that my butt must still be gaping from the huge plug I had been accommodating there for the last how many hours.

No sooner had a felt that than a pair of obviously male hands landed lightly on each of my butt cheeks and I knew that Bob was there waiting.

He didn't keep me waiting for long before I felt his turgid cock slide up along my butt crack, spreading the oozing lube all over his penis and my behind. He kept sliding himself up and down, dragging the head of his hard cock backwards and forwards over my eager opening. It felt amazing and yet teasing by the tantalising knowledge that he was going to bury himself in me at any moment.

With my mind firmly focussed on my butt, the feeling of someone attaching something to the head harness almost went unnoticed until my head was pulled up and back and held there as though I was now looking up, but of course being bent over the bench, I was being forced to point my head perpendicular to the floor. Somehow, the harness had been attached to the top of the pillory and that was where it stayed.

Bob had all the while being tempting my butt with his penis and was obviously getting himself rather worked up because I could feel his pole getting thicker and harder and his movement becoming faster and more urgent.

Suddenly, on one of his strokes up my crack, the tip of his penis plunged headlong into my welcoming butt. Instead of stopping or pulling out, Bob simply pushed his penis to the hilt in my butt. Oh what an amazing feeling being full again.

Bob didn't move but rather kept a solid pressure on his penis and stayed buried as deeply as he could within me. What happened next stunned me to the core.

I didn't hear anything or feel anything until, with the slightest of pressures, I felt a soft yet hard something, entering my mouth through the ring gag. I could do nothing to stop it with that sort of gag in place nor would I have. I wasn't sure what I was feeling to start with then it dawned on me that I had a partially erect cock in my mouth.

I had never ever had a cock in my mouth. I had never even tasted my own cum yet here I was now with a penis up my butt and another in my mouth. Wow!!!

While this was happening, Bob had started to slowly pump himself in and out of my butt. It was hard for me to concentrate because I was being overrun by so many new feelings and sensations that were all fabulous!

I realised that the penis in my mouth was quite a small one thankfully, however, even that was now starting to grow in size and rigidness as the owner slowly and gently used my mouth to get themselves off.

I have always thought that I have a very well developed gag reflex so I was wondering what was going to happen when the penis eventually found its way to the back of my throat. I didn't have long to wait.

The owner of the penis in my mouth was starting to get very worked up and like Bob in my rear, was thrusting with more lust and power as they climbed to their climax. When the penis finally did hit the back of my throat, the strangest thing happened. I am not sure if it was the position I was in, the fact that I couldn't wait to be taken like this or that the gag reflex I thought I had was all a myth, but my throat opened and welcomed the intruder into it.

Of course, I had little choice in the matter anyway but it was working for me and I was loving every minute of it.

They say timing is everything and in this case, it certainly was great. Bob had been pounding my arse and shoving me hard into the bench at the same time as the penis in my mouth was being driven in from my front. The combination was that I felt I was being split in two.

I could taste the saltiness of the precome in my mouth and the feeling of the soft yet hard pole using my mouth was putting me in seventh heaven. I tried to suck on the penis but with the ring gag in, it was a little difficult so I concentrated on using my tongue to squeeze the penis as it was pulled out with each stroke.

The crescendo when it came was amazing. I felt Bob thrust with a particularly hard thrust and he gripped my hips hard as he drove into his orgasm, flooding my bowels with his cream. At the same time, I felt the penis in my mouth suddenly swell even more and with an extra shove into my throat, it spewed it's cum into my mouth, coating the inside with its sticky but wonderfully tasting juice.

I almost coughed but managed to retain as much in my mouth as I could given the gag was holding my mouth open. Swallowing all I could, I revelled in crossing another line and experiencing something that I would never had imagined I would.

As both penises were gently pulled from my body, I slumped onto the bench, still very aware that the nipple clips were digging mercilessly into my very tender nipples.

I heard muted talk then all was silent as I was left lying on the bench, semen dripping from my mouth and my butt.

Eventually I felt hands working on freeing my ankles from the spreader bar and my head from the harness. It felt good to be able to drop my head down again and stretch my neck out. At the same time, the strap holding me in the unforgiving strappado was released and though the relief on my arms and shoulders was immediate, the extra pressure on my nipples brought tears to my eyes at last.

Quickly, I felt the top being lifted off the pillory and hands helping me to stand up. Relief flooded through me.

"I hope you enjoyed that but the day is definitely not yet over as we are only a little over half way through," Gail told me.

I was amazed and was suddenly wondering what was to come....

I then felt two sets of hands take my upper arms and start walking me through the kitchen to yet another room. As I walked, I could feel Bobs semen running down my legs and realised that my butt was still gaping somewhat and wondered just how long it was going to take to return to normal -- or would it? Did I want it too? Perhaps what I really wanted was to be taken again.

After several turns, I was stopped and told to sit. Being still very well sensory deprived, sitting was an act of faith knowing that there was a chair behind me. As I gingerly sat, I felt the edge of a chair touch the back of my legs and knew that I was again sitting in the plastic chair I had sat in a day ago. Is that all it was? A day ago? It felt like weeks considering all that had happened to me.

I wriggled back into the chair a little, taking care considering my arms were well and truly still heavily bound within the arm binder.

I sat for a few minutes, not knowing what was coming next when I felt hands begin to undo the buckle that held the ring gag in place. As the straps were released, the gag was gently taken from my mouth and for the first time in quite a while, I could close my mouth and properly swallow. The taste of semen washed over me anew and I realised that I liked that taste as well!

I was surprised when immediately after the gag was out, hands started work unlacing the hood I had on and getting it off me. It felt so amazing when the air hit my skin again. Skin that had more than a sheen of sweat on it that had soaked into the leather of the hood and gave off the most sexually arousing aromas. Almost immediately I felt deft fingers take the ear plugs and gently pull them from my ears. I could hear properly again.

Of course, I was still very well blindfolded and bound and of course, I still had that damned steel cock cage well and truly locked in place.

"So how do you feel so far?" Gail asked.

I worked my mouth a bit first and considered my response carefully.

"To start with, WOW. That experience of a cock in both ends was absolutely amazing and something I had no idea I would enjoy as much. I have no idea how many of your friends you have mobilised to help you today but I will never be able to repay you for the journey you have taken me on," I told her.

"Well I'm glad you are having fun because we all are too. It's not often that we have such a willing guinea pig to play with. I promised you about seven hours of journey and it's just gone 7:30 so you have a bit to go yet. I think though you should have a wee drink then perhaps a rest before we finish you off, so to speak," Gail retorted with a laughing lilt to her voice.

"I could certainly use a drink right now," I said.

"Coming up," I heard from another female voice I hadn't heard before, then heard foot falls walking out of the room we were in.

"Will I know who that is one day?" I asked Gail.

"Oh yes, definitely!"

As I heard the foot falls re-enter the room, I heard the voice say to Gail that this could be tricky. What she was talking about I wasn't sure then realised that with my arms bound behind my back, I would have to fed.

Gail laughed and the other female also laughed -- probably at my expense I thought but I didn't care.

"Open up and suck on this," the voice said.

I opened my mouth and suddenly realised why there had been a ripple of laughter between Gail and the other. What I felt in my mouth was definitely a teat on a baby's bottle. The main difference being that the bottle was filled with wine and I was being fed like a baby. I realised that I was very thirsty and regardless of the fact that I knew the alcohol would go straight to my head, I drank hungrily, sucking full and hard on the bottle.

"Wow," I heard from the other person, "he's finished it already."

The two ladies laughed while I savoured the wine. It had been a really soft white wine I was sure and certainly felt good going down.

"Okay," said Gail, "it's our turn to have some fun now and you will have to provide it. You will be left blindfolded like you are for the next few hours but there will be no more gags or other senses dulled. Stand up and let us guide you to the next stage of your journey."

I was helped to my feet and led carefully from that room into yet another. Being turned round, I was then pushed gently backwards until my legs hit what I gathered was the edge of a bed.

"That's good, now sit down on the bed," Gail ordered.

I did as I was told then felt two sets of hands go to work unlacing and unbuckling the arm binder. It took quite some time to get the whole thing off me but when it was finally removed, I gratefully flexed my shoulders and got the circulation going again in my hands and fingers. I hadn't realised until then that my hands had been kept very tightly held in the glove and with them intertwined as they were, they had lost some of their circulation.