Caged for Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right now, lie back, then move upwards until I tell you to stop."

I laid back and wriggled up the bed slowly, realising as I did so that the bed was covered in a latex sheet, probably the same as last time. I hadn't moved that far when I heard Gail tell me to stop, just as my feet had got up and onto the bed.

"Put your hands up towards the top corners of the bed," she instructed.

As I reached out to the corners, I felt each hand being taken by another and then leather cuffs being buckled firmly into place round each wrist. I heard then felt the slack being taken out of the bonds as my wrists were pulled tightly into the corners.

"OK, spread your legs apart a bit," I was told by the other voice.

As I did this, I felt two sets of hands buckling what I imagined was the spreader bar, back onto my ankles. I figured it must be the bar as my legs weren't held too far apart but were quite rigid. As with the wrist cuffs, I now felt the bar being pulled tightly toward the foot of the bed. I was now very well stretched out as I had been before, but this time I was lying down flat and very vulnerable.

"Comfy," Gail asked.

"Yes, very thank you," I replied.

"That's good, we are going to leave you for a few minutes and will be back for some fun shortly."

With that, I felt the chain between my nipple clips being lifted up and held there somehow then heard the two ladies leave the room and everything went very quiet.

Even with the ear plugs now removed, I could hear nothing. It was as if the two girls had vanished into thin air, leaving me to my fate.

I relaxed as much as I could then became aware that there was a pressure pulling my nipples upward. It wasn't a hard pull, just a constant pull that tweaked my very sensitive and now slightly sore nipples so there was an awareness of the clips on them like I hadn't felt before. Couple that with the fact that my skin was being pulled tight by having my arms outstretched and the combination was for very heightened feelings.

Again time seemed to stand still as I lay there enjoying my vulnerability. My mind was certainly playing tricks on me and the wine was definitely having an effect on my brain as I wondered what was still in store for me. I had been fucked, stuffed and used and try as I might, I was unable to think of what Gail could conjure up next.

Some while later, I heard voices in the distance and detected the sound of heels walking on the hard flooring of the kitchen. The voices, even though softly spoken, got louder until I realised the girls had now entered the bedroom where I was spread-eagled for their pleasure. Their voices fell silent and I waited for what was going to happen.

Without any further speaking, I felt the bed move as one of the girls obviously got up on it. I felt her move about on the bed then she lifted one leg over my torso to mean she was now straddling me.

"We don't want you to speak and neither will we. Just enjoy," Gail said.

I suddenly felt the constant pull at my nipples stop and the chain connecting the clips, fall to my chest. I felt the body that was astride me start to shimmy slowly up my body until I could definitely smell the scent of a very turned on lady, waft to my nostrils then without warning, I felt very smooth pussy lips, press onto my mouth.

Whoever it was on my chest started a slow, rhythmical back and forward motion over my mouth, sliding her very wet and fragrant pussy over and over my lips whilst at the same time, here buttocks were grinding the nipple clips harshly into my chest. I took the hint and started an equally slow licking and sucking of the magnificent meal that had been presented to me.

It was after several minutes of this action that I realised that there was a pair of hands playing with the cock cage. Now it must be realised that my cock had now been locked up for days and really wanted to be out and able to play so the erection that was trying to bust the cage off me was strong and given the circumstances, painful. Unable to hold it in, I groaned as the playing went on.

As I sucked and licked, the hands playing with my cage pulled and twisted, making me even more desperate to let my penis be free.

A sharp intake of breath from the lady astride my mouth dragged my consciousness back to the ministrations I was lathering on her clit. She was definitely getting close to orgasm so in way of teasing her, I backed off ever so slightly and held her just short of the release she wanted. To counter that, she ground her sex hard into my mouth, craving the explosion of coming she wanted.

As I worked to hold the pussy on my mouth just short of oblivion, the hands on my cage had stopped and with a huge sense of relief, I felt them unlocking the little padlock holding it all on. Try as I might, I couldn't concentrate on the pussy above me anymore as my entire universe was centred on the sensation of having the cage taken off me.

As the cage slid away from the solid steel band encircling my balls and penis, I felt my penis come alive and my pole become almost painfully erect as the rest of the cage was removed from my sex. It felt amazing!

The movement of the pussy on my mouth demanded I re-centre my attention on it so as I revelled in the feeling of having a free penis, I got back to licking the tasty morsel still planted firmly on my lips. I heard a satisfied sigh as I got my mouth working again, this time trying to reach up with my tongue to flick the tender clit that was so tantalisingly out of reach for me.

Again, I got distracted by what the hands were doing to my own sex. I imagined I felt that someone was rolling a condom onto my penis but I couldn't really be sure until I felt the hands stroking down my penis from its tip and knew very well that I now had a condom stretched over my turgid member.

I next felt a second body get up on the bed and this time, legs straddle my legs. The body shimmied up mine until our two crotches must be almost aligned then I felt fingers grasp my penis and bend it to point it upwards. Oh boy, here we go I thought as I felt my pole being aimed at the other body.

I had no way of knowing who it was nor where they were pointing my penis nor really did I care right at that moment as I felt a warm and very tight body embrace my penis and swallow it into their body.

I lay there unmoving for a moment as I cherished the feeling of having a very wet and turned on lady sitting on my mouth and another riding my almost steel hard cock that had been imprisoned for so long.

With as much movement as I could make being as tied as I was, I started gently rocking my hips to slide my penis in and out of the warm hole I had impaled on me. That, along with the fact that I was again sucking and licking with absolute abandon on the wet pussy, meant that in no time at all, I could hear gasps of joy from two very turned on ladies. And me, I was in seventh heaven!!

Now I have always felt that when I wear a condom, it insulates the penis from a lot of the sensations I normally get so I knew there was little chance of me coming at that point and that was great because I really didn't want to right then. I was having way too much fun.

I gathered by the commotion above me that the lady sitting on my mouth was about to come at any moment so I relented and put in an extra effort to get her to that point. I was rewarded moments later when I heard Gail cry out in her moment of glory as she ground her clit hard into my teeth.

So it was Gail's pussy on my mouth. Whose pussy was it that I was buried to the hilt in right now then?

The movement that I had been making with my penis then became the only movement there was as Gail came down off her orgasm and the other lady simply sat heavily on my shaft. I could feel her move slightly from time to time but generally she was simply enjoying the feeling of having my hardness inside of her.

I felt Gail move to her side and gently lift herself off me to the side of the bed where she stepped off onto the floor. That seemed to be the signal for the other lady to slowly lift herself up so my penis gradually slipped from her. I was left wondering why when she started shimmying her way up my body as though she was going to get into the same position as Gail had been in except she stopped short.

As I wondered why, I felt Gail get back onto the bed and straddle my legs, just like the other lady had done. It was like they were changing places.

Like before, I felt Gail slide her way up my legs and like before, I felt her take my hard shaft and bend it up to aim it at herself. All the while, the other lady had stayed sitting lightly on my upper chest as though waiting for something. Finally I felt Gail slide herself down on my cock and impale herself with abandon, letting out a satisfied sigh as she filled herself with my erection.

That seemed to be the signal that the other lady needed as I felt her start sliding gently and slowly further up my chest. I opened my mouth a little, ready to feel the wet, luscious lips of her pussy on mine when to my utter surprise, I felt something soft yet firm push between my lips. It was the same penis I had felt in my mouth when I had been held so firmly in the pillory and here it was again, growing in size and hardness as it was slid into my waiting mouth.

As it grew, I was able this time to suck it and taste it like I wasn't able to with the ring gag in. What a joy -- but how?

Suddenly I became aware of a pair of hands reaching underneath the person on my chest and quickly and cleanly take the nipple clips off me. Gail knew only too well that my nipples would be screaming at me right now and I could feel the persons whose penis I was sucking, gently rub my nipples with their buttock cheeks.

As I was gasping from the pain in my nipples, I felt soft hands reach down to the blindfold mask I was wearing and release the straps holding it in place. As the mask was taken away, I opened my eyes to stare up at the most amazingly beautiful person I could imagine. She, or he, had long brunet hair set upon a serene, almost Asian looking face. She wore a tightly cinched corset that held in what looked like a pair of small but perfect breasts. Looking lower, I could see she was wearing a pair of very sheer stay up stockings and had very high platform shoes still on.

"Hi, I'm Dana," she said.

I was breathless.

Dana moved her penis slightly in my mouth and I realised I had frozen when she had been revealed so I started sucking gently on it again. She let her head fall back as she sighed and her shaft grew just a little more as I went to my task of being the plaything for the "girls".

I felt Gail move on my shaft where she had been sitting very still while I had got over the shock of meeting Dana but now that was over, Gail went about using my shaft for her pleasure and started really bouncing up and down on it, wanting to get to that awesome second orgasm of the night.

Dana too had started working my mouth for her pleasure and I could feel her growing in size and confidence as she pushed herself into my hungry mouth.

As we all three thrust, sucked and rode, we pushed ourselves and each other to that inevitable climax before the two girls collapsed onto me and the bed.

Epilogue

After the girls had untied me and I had cleaned up and got dressed in my meagre belongings, the three of us sat together in the lounge and talked through the previous seven hours.

Dana it turned out, had been a friend of Gail's for many years and had only in the last five or six been a real T-Girl. She had been contemplating having a sex change operation but after having experienced the fun of that night, wanted to stay just as she was.

Gail as always had that enigmatic smile on her face and told me yet again how much she enjoys our time together and that she would always be there to organise anything like that again if I wanted and the chance arose. Dana said most emphatically that she was in too -- anytime, anyhow.

It was getting late and time to go so reluctantly I left them to head home with a steel cock cage in a small velvet bag, to an empty house and the thought that I was going to have to collect my "vanilla" wife in the morning.

When I got home, I checked my emails and there was one from my wife. The training course had gone really well and she had learnt lots. She had also run in to a long lost "old flame" and they had really hit it off and she had fallen for him. She wasn't coming home.

I text Gail to tell her I'd be calling her in the morning. I had some really important news and a favour to ask...