Caged for Freedom Ch. 05

Story Info
A continuation of Caged for Freedom 4.
12.4k words
4.41
15.9k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail led me purposefully down the passageway and into my bedroom. It was the first time she had really been in my room so swung her eyes appreciatingly around the expanse of the room as we entered.

"Wow, this is a big room," Gail exclaimed as we stood at the foot of the over large bed.

"Yes it is but then it gives plenty of room to put things, other than a bed, in here," I countered with a somewhat pointed innuendo and a very big twinkle in my eye.

Gail chuckled at that then turned very pointedly to me, took both of my hands in hers and seriously looked me squarely in the eye.

"I am sure you know how I feel about you but just so there is no doubt whatsoever in your mind, I have loved you more deeply than anyone else since I first laid my eyes upon you, so many years ago that the time is immaterial. In all those years our paths always cross and recross and yet we never managed to attain a relationship that was sustainable. You have always seemed to be in committed and faithful relationships when I haven't been and visa versa yet now, now we are both free within the relationships we have. I have so desperately wanted that hard penis of yours inside of me all that time and at last, I need you to know that I desperately have to have you thrust that turgid cock into me like my life depended upon it. Please fuck me!!"

And with that, Gail knelt down in front of me and carefully, almost reverently, unlocked my cock cage and removed it, placing the parts on the table beside the bed, my penis immediately springing to full attention.

She was right of course. We had been in each other's lives for so long and had always had that amazing way to satisfy each other. Once, after we had had one of our many "break ups and get back togethers", Gail had told me, 'I will always trust you with my body but not with my heart'. I knew exactly what she meant then, as I do now, however, as far as the heart is concerned, there will always be that connection that no one else would be able to fathom or come between.

While all that had been going through my head, Gail had stood up and was staring into my eyes. As she was wearing such high heels, we were almost eye to eye.

"That was a faraway look in there," she quietly said.

"Yes, just thinking about our past and how we had so many opportunities to get our shit together but didn't quite make it. Perhaps this is even better?" I suggested.

Gail's eyes lit up at that comment and rather than make any comment, she moved easily to me, took my head in her hands and kissed me passionately on my mouth.

We stood there like eternal lovers, savouring the taste of each other's mouth while letting our tongues reacquaint themselves to the feelings we had so long ago discovered. Our hands wandered languidly over each other's bodies, mine over a skin tight catsuit and corset, hers over my very naked self.

As our passions rose, I became keenly aware that even though my penis may now be free from its cage and was extremely hard, Gail was effectively locked into a full body catsuit and there was no way into it!

"I can't wait any longer," Gail gasped as she disentangled herself from my embrace and fell backwards onto my bed.

I was just about to say what had come into my mind when Gail reached down between her legs and grasped what turned out to be the toggle on a hidden zip that ran from the small of her back, under her sex and up to almost her waist. Pulling on the toggle, the catsuit miraculously split open revealing Gail's sodden pussy and a very engorged clit waiting to be ravaged.

Not needing any further invitation, I knelt at the foot of the bed and reached over to taste Gail's sex.

Oral sex is not something that Gail and I had indulged in much and I couldn't even remember the last time that I had sampled her delectable flavours. Now having my tongue deeply inside her as I lapped at her honey pot, Gail writhed and thrashed about on the bed as I pushed her towards, what I hoped were going to be multiple orgasm's for her this afternoon.

As Gail came wafting down off her first orgasm, I played with her amazingly prominent clit which now stood even prouder than before, almost like a mini penis.

While both of us were enjoying this as much as we were, I felt Gail's hands reaching for my head and with a persuasive pull on my head, Gail pressured me to stop sucking her clit and climb up the bed onto her. As I wriggled up her torso, the inevitable happened and my penis smoothly and accurately slipped into Gail's sopping pussy, embedding itself to the hilt in one simple, easy and oh so yummy movement.

Gail let out a very satisfied sigh then opening her eyes looked up at me.

"Welcome home."

And that's what it felt like, coming home. We fit together so well and simply lay together like that, joined by our sexes and enjoying that intimate connection we had perhaps both been craving for so long.

"Fuck me pleeeeeaaassseee," Gail wailed as she started grinding her hips up into me.

Who was I to argue!! I started slowly pumping in and out of her, making sure I pushed as far into her as I could before pulling all the way out to her lips before starting the process all over again. I knew I wasn't going to last long. With what I had experienced over the last 24 hours or so, I was in a very high state of sexual frustration let alone being so turned on, my shaft was like steel.

"I'm going to cum very soon," I gasped at Gail.

"Fill me up then. Fill me with your cum. Fill me as full as you can because I want to leak you for a week!!" Gail moaned as we both came together in a maelstrom of thrashing limbs and slapping crotches.

As my penis shrunk, I carefully rolled off Gail and lay on the bed beside her. We lay there for a while, holding hands and not saying anything, nor for that matter looking at each other when finally Gail turned to me.

"I have been waiting literally years for that to happen. That was the most amazing feeling I have felt for decades so it was well worth waiting for," she said with a very satisfied grin on her face.

"Well, you have been the most incredible friend, lover and confidant for so many years. You have indulged me with my fantasies and wants and never asked anything in return so it is about time you have something you want," I retorted.

Gail was quiet for a minute after that, obviously thinking about things then she hoisted herself up on one elbow so she was looking down at me, contemplated what or how to say what she wanted then, with almost a fearful look in her eyes, she started speaking.

"Thank you for expressing that -- I truly appreciate that you recognise that. In that case, can I ask you a huge favour, and I mean huge, to get us back to an equal state?"

I could tell that she was absolutely serious about what she was going to ask.

"I think that whatever favour you were to ask, whatever that may be, would be or rather should be granted, however huge it may be," I countered with more than a twinkle in my eye.

Gail looked away for a moment then took a big breath. She was visibly nervous about what she was going to ask and I had never seen her like this before so I reached out and squeezed her hand in a way of giving her courage.

"Mike is going to be out of the country on business for ten days from next weekend. It came at a really bad time as we had actually been going to go away together for a holiday and I had already applied for and had leave granted from my little part time job. I can't cancel my leave now and will simply be at home alone during his time away. I know that for you, I am a Dom, but actually I am a growing sub inside, so would you, for that ten days, keep me locked up in your dungeon and use and abuse me as you want?"

I was stunned! I knew there were multiple sides to Gail and we had in the past talked about her submissive side as well but this was a major step and one I wasn't sure I could measure up to.

"Please," Gail pleaded with me, "I know you're definitely not a Dom but would you do it for me?"

That really was the clincher. Do it for her. What could I say?

"If that's what you want, I'll make it happen for you - but," I told her, "we have to follow the rules and work up a list of your limits and what about Mike? Will he be OK with this?"

"Mike will be over the moon with this. He was so upset that he wasn't able to get out of this and that I was going to be home alone so he'll probably feel that he owes you," Gail told me excitedly.

"Alright then, you work up your list of limits and I will work on some nasty scenarios that I can spring on you. Question though, can I get Dana involved in all this?" I asked.

"Dana!!" we both shouted at once. We had left her chained up in the dungeon and needed to get her unchained fast.

As Gail and I hurried our way down to the dungeon Gail made it very clear to me that she was very happy for Dana to be a part of the ten days. In fact she virtually begged me to allow Dana to have her way with Gail as much as she wanted.

I tripped the switches on more lights as Gail and I ran down the steps into the dungeon and I grabbed the set of keys as we hurried our way over. Dana was sitting quietly on the floor looking as though she was asleep. She wasn't though and lifted her head to gaze forlornly at us as we quickly approached her.

"I am so sorry we left you here for so long," I stammered out as I efficiently as possible, undid the locks binding Dana's chains.

As the chains fell away, Gail was unbuckling the gag strap and relieving Dana of that dastardly gag. I helped Dana to her feet and both Gail and I carefully walked her to the stairs and up into the house.

Dana didn't say a word as we took her to her room and sat her on the bed.

"Are you OK?" I asked in trepidation.

"Oh yes," Dana responded in an almost dreamlike state.

Gail and I looked at one another with raised eye brows and wondered what that was all about.

"I think you should go take a shower and I need to too and get some real clothes on then I think we'd best have a debrief on what has happened to us all over the last hours," Gail directed.

I was certainly in agreement with that so while Gail took Dana into Dana's ensuite, I hurried into mine for a shower and some clothes too.

I was in the kitchen about 30 minutes later preparing some nibbles when both Dana and Gail breezed in. They both looked fabulous and were arm in arm chatting animatedly as they entered the kitchen.

"You two feeling better now?" I enquired.

"Most definitely," Dana answered, "but how is your whipped arse?"

"I certainly felt it when I had my shower but have rubbed some ointment into it and am currently wearing a very soft diaper rather than undies so it is feeling pretty damned good," I reported.

"We're so glad because it looked so red and angry after Gail had finished with it. As soon as you feel you can handle another one of those sessions, you have to tell me because it is my turn on the whip next time," Dana added with a little too much enthusiasm.

"I'll certainly keep that in mind," I responded cautiously as I carried an antipasto tray into the lounge.

Gail followed with a bottle of wine and Dana brought the glasses so in no time at all we were sitting nibbling, drinking and discussing the events of the last few days.

"So what did you feel about being catheterised and bound into the chair for as long as you were?" Dana asked in an almost off handed manor.

"Well, the process of being immobilised and catheterised was an incredible buzz which I totally enjoyed so you can do that again any time you like. As for the length of time sitting in the chair, that drink you gave me just sent me off to sleep so it didn't seem like long at all. Apart from trying to keep me awake next time, perhaps have something happening to me would be good like vibrators or nipple clips being moved or, I don't know, I'm sure you'll think of something," I reported.

Gail and Dana looked at one another, grinned then together said, "OH WE WILL!"

"What about the paddling and whipping?" Gail asked cautiously.

"Now that was intense. I had no idea it was you whipping me but in hind sight, I can see how it worked for you both. Dana is now over her fear of hurting me and you had some real play time and I hope enjoyed it. I know that my arse cheeks are sore right now and that they looked red and angry but in reality, they don't hurt too badly and I could have taken more. Perhaps not more of the cane because that was incredibly intense but the paddling and whipping was amazing!!"

"That's good to know," said Dana as though she was storing information away for a later date.

"Now I've got a question, Dana, how did it feel being chained up and left in the dungeon when you knew that Gail was taking me upstairs to fuck my brains out?" I asked.

"Oh, that was mind fuckingly out of the park!" Dana spat out, "Having just cum into your mouth while all chained up like I was, then being simply padlocked to the post, there wasn't a blind thing I could do yet I was so simply bound and believe me, it got me in touch with parts of my psyche that I didn't know existed. I totally loved every minute of it but I will get my revenge one day. That you can be sure about."

"How about next weekend then?" I asked.

Dana looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face then turned to Gail.

"Mike is going away overseas for ten days starting next weekend and as I can't go with him and have time off work, I have begged to be kept as a slave in your dungeon for those ten days," Gail explained, "do you think you two can come up with some wicked things to make my life a misery while I'm a guest of the dungeon for ten days?"

Dana simply beamed!

The next week was a veritable blur. Emails, texts and phone calls were exchanged in their multitude between the three of us. Most importantly, we settled on Gail's list of limitations and Dana and I conspired about what we were going to subject Gail to, within them.

I knew too that Gail and Dana had been talking together a lot but about what, they wouldn't tell me. When asking Dana about it, she became very guarded and simply told me it was "girls talk".

Mike was leaving on the 10am flight on Saturday morning so Dana and I had arranged that Gail would come round at about midday which would allow her time to go back to her place, change clothes, collect her bag and get out to us.

Saturday morning found Dana and I spring cleaning the dungeon as we knew it was going to get a real work out over the next week or so. We cleaned and tidied and made sure that all the bits and pieces we had either bought or made were working and secure. We had even bought some more of the stainless steel manacles that Dana had looked so good wearing, just in case we needed more than one set.

By late morning, Dana and I had everything ready so, leaving the dungeon with a few strategic lights on, we headed up to the lounge where we sat in the sun in companionable silence.

"I've just had a thought," said Dana suddenly, "I reckon we should not have our cock cages on for the time we have Gail here so we don't have to pause at all if we want to fuck her silly."

"That is a very sound idea," I said as I headed off to get the key to Dana's cage.

We met in the passage way holding the key to each other's cage and with fake seriousness, exchanged them. With laughter about to break out, we both dropped our shorts right there and then and unlocked our cages, releasing both our penis's. The feeling was superb and even a little odd when we both pulled our underwear and shorts back on. Neither of us had been uncaged for any length of time since the day Dana had moved in and that was months ago.

"Wow, that feels different," I said to no one in particular as we sat in companionable silence on the couch.

"Yes, it almost feels odd not having the cage hugging my cock and balls," Dana added.

"If we leave the cages off all week, I wonder what it will feel like when we lock them back on again and for that matter, will we want to," I mused.

We both stared at each other with questioning looks in our eyes and I'm sure very similar threads of thought running through our minds.

Our revere was suddenly interrupted though by a knock at our front door and the sound of it being opened.

"Hello, anybody home?" Gail called out as she wheeled her suitcase inside and walked through into the lounge.

Gail looked amazing. In a sense, she looked just like an older version of Dana except she had light brown, shoulder length hair and a few more laugh lines on her face. Physically though, Dana and she stood roughly the same height and had very similar figures. Gail, being all woman, had slightly larger breasts but they would have still been a modest B cup which I simply adored.

She wore a dark graphite coloured play suit with a fake wrap top on it and as always, some pretty impressive heels. Not as tall as the ones she was wearing last weekend but tall nevertheless which she knew pushed my buttons.

Dana pounced on her immediately and they wrapped their arms around one another in a warm and generous hug. Feeling left out, I got up from the couch and enveloped them both into a group hug. It felt amazing.

After a round of kisses, some of which should have had an R rating, we moved to the kitchen and the girls sat on the bar stools chatting as I busied about getting some light lunch prepared. We were in no hurry to 'get started' as we knew we had lots of time.

I had cobbled together another antipasto platter for us to enjoy and as a treat, had liberated an aged Riesling from the cellar which I knew Gail absolutely loved. I know that serious bondage and alcohol do not mix but then I wasn't going to be partaking. Rather, I was hoping to get the girls relaxed and even a little tipsy then I would have my way with them both. As it happened, things turned out very different to how I had imagined!!

I poured generous glasses of wine for the girls and managed to put just a small amount in my glass which I surreptitiously topped up with water. I thought that neither of the girls had noticed but I was wrong, very wrong.

The platter was munched upon and grazed over with me replenishing things as they got low so we were able to nibble away the next few hours. Even though I was drinking an extremely watered down version of the wine, I had had to get a second bottle and was definitely starting to feel the effects of the alcohol which I was very much aware of, especially when considering what Dana and I had planned for Gail.

Gail was definitely getting tipsy as she was laughing at just about anything anyone said though I was starting to have my doubts about Dana. Once 2pm had come and gone, I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to get Gail locked away in the dungeon.

A few minutes after having those thoughts, Dana suggested it was about time to get something started at last. Gail and I agreed and the three of us made our way toward the dungeon. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, Dana, being the main Dom amongst us and certainly the major author of the story of events that we were going to visit upon Gail, stopped Gail in her tracks and told her bluntly to strip.

Gail immediately laughed but then the seriousness of the situation took over and she obeyed. Watching Gail strip was an immediate turn on for me as she had such an amazing figure and once naked, looked so much younger and vulnerable than what she was.

While I had been enjoying the show, Dana had got a set of manacles. She moved behind Gail and taking her arms behind her back, locked them securely there with the steel bracelets. Taking her gently by the arm, Dana then walked her over to the post where she had herself been chained up.

Dana took a very solid stainless steel collar from a hook there and after locking it about Gail's neck, proceeded to chain it to the post. I was a little surprised at this because what Dana was doing was certainly not what we had decided we were going to do with Gail.