Caged for Freedom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt and saw the pad rest against my lips which meant that the gag had bottomed out and silently thanked the lucky stars that I hadn't bought a gag any longer.

Dana buckled the gag on tightly, forcing it just a little further in then suddenly, my world went dark as Dana buckled a heavy blindfold over my eyes.

Quietness descended upon the dungeon for a few moments. I couldn't hear Dana moving around as she was bare footed just like me.

When the first strap fell on my butt cheeks, if it hadn't been for the gag, I would have cried out in pain. Dana had obviously learnt from Gail and was laying into my unprotected butt like there was no tomorrow.

The first ten strokes of the heavy leather strap were not too bad but by then, Dana had got into her stride and was laying the strokes onto me with an expertise that I didn't know she had. I lost count very quickly and simply rode each one as it crashed down on me, trying to decide if I really was a candidate for this type of action 24/7.

What came next was the tipping point. Dana stopped for about 30 seconds but when she resumed, it was with a cane and she was brutal. I knew my butt was already red and could remember only too well how I had felt after Gail's onslaught a week ago but this was something above that again.

I could sense that Dana was standing back and not just simply swinging her arm but was putting her whole body behind each stroke. After just two or three strokes, I felt tears running down my face and could feel a real sense of being punished for whatever I had or hadn't done. The pain radiated out from each stroke as the heat grew and grew, pushing me toward that nirvana that existed beyond pain.

Just as I felt I could take no more, Dana suddenly stopped and I heard the cane hit the floor as Dana dropped it. I heard a rustling of clothes and some other nondescript sounds then felt Dana behind me as her hands gripped my butt cheeks and pulled them apart.

I had built the pillory so that if I was bent double like I was at present, I would be at a perfect height to be fucked in the arse and that's what Dana proceeded to do.

This was not making love or fucking really. It was being taken, raped if you like but either way you look at it, Dana was plundering my arse with her larger than normal cock and despite the pain and suffering I was going through after the caning, I was loving every minute of it.

I could hear Dana grunting with the effort she was putting into ramming her shaft into me. Every time she bottomed out in me, as her thighs pushed against my butt, I was pushed mercilessly into the pillory that held me so rigidly and I could feel the weights on the nipple clips swinging as they added even more pain to my nipples. I was in seventh heaven!

Too soon, I heard Dana cry out as I felt her penis swell even more, then that pulsing feeling as she emptied herself into my welcoming arse.

Dana had had hold of my hips as she rammed herself hard into me. As she came down off her orgasm though, I felt her slacken her grip and could feel her penis shrink and fall away. Without ceremony, I felt her pull out of me and was left locked and alone as Dana's cum dribbled softly from my stretched butt hole.

I could hear the odd clink of metal things in the distance and gathered she was getting things ready for what I was to be subjected to next.

I heard her release the lock on the pillory before I realised she was standing beside me. As she lifted the top half of the pillory up, she guided me to stand with her free hand. Standing but disorientated by the blindfold, Dana removed the weights from my nipple clamps then led me to a different part of the dungeon where she made me stand quietly as she locked a set of heavy steel manacles onto my wrists, locking them together behind my back.

I felt her push me slowly backward and realised I was being pushed gently but firmly, back into the cage which she had stood up. I carefully shuffled backwards and kept moving as she wanted until I felt the solid back of the cage against my back. Without missing an instant, I then felt Dana close the door firmly against my front. Knowing where I was now, I couldn't suppress a shiver as I heard the click of the lock as Dana secured me into the cage.

"Alright my lover, my slave, my cock sucker, my pain slut and my total submissive, you are now filled and imprisoned. Just where I, and Gail, want you. This will be your life for the whole time Gail is here and you agreed to it," Dana said menacingly, "get used to it."

And with that, I imagined I could hear Dana walk away. What had I done?

I stood rigidly upright, not being able to move either to my side or forward and back. I had made the cage to fit me snuggly but then perhaps, I had made it a little too snug. There was simply no movement whatsoever within it.

As I took stock of my situation, I felt the first dribbles from my gag, drip down onto my chest. I guess I'd have to get used to that too!