Caged Men In The Job: CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
192 Followers

He was truly humiliated; his Korean wife, on the other hand, was overjoyed, as I will say in a moment.

I knew about the flat cage because sometimes Dr. Bjork Jensdottir would inspect the offices by surprise. He would enter without knocking and shout "Inspection!"

Then all men present in an office had to stand up and remove their pants. Already, because to facilitate the inspection task, a subsequent Memorandum had mandated that caged men needed to circulate commando, without boxers or other underwear. Some wives had demanded and obtained (by way of exception) that their husbands could wear lacy women's panties: very thin elastic thongs, or some Sissy Frilly Puffy Pink Satin Panties Lingerie Underwear, stuff that shrieked "my husband is Sissy" a thousand miles away. HR had approved the proposal, but my wife didn't think it was important, so I always went commando. So did Andy.

The first time for him was very humiliating. Dr. Jensdottir remained impassive, but the girls in my office looked at him curiously. "OMG, Andrew, has the cat got your tongue?"

"No, girls, it's just a corporate cage..."

I was trying to defend him "Girls I don't accept bullying within my Staff..." but I realized that the word Staff also meant "Long Magic Staff" while I, at that very moment, was with my pants down and a very short cage imprisoning my penis.

Dr. Jensdottir shot me a dirty look but said nothing.

Unexpectedly, it was the sour Skye who defended Andrew. "I believe, dear Andrew, that you must be happy to have a wife who loves you so much. You may not be as gifted as a horse or an elephant, but that is not a problem for your wife."

Barbara also consoled Andrew with words I would not have expected. "I am a lesbian, Andy. And that's why I know how much pleasure you can give a woman with your kisses on her lips--the lips near her nose, and the lips down below. I believe that you are a fair and honest man, and although you are not a hero, you are a reliable and accurate person. I do not know for sure, but I am convinced that your wife loves you."

"Yes, she does," Andy admitted.

"Now can we tease you a little bit? At least a little bit?"

"Yes, I think so...my wife says I'm the cutest, with this coin pressing down on top of my two swollen testicles..."

"Verdad," said Teresa, "do you mind if I throw a couple of punches at you? They look just like a punching ball, like in circuses..."

"Here, punches don't. My wife does that, at home--she also likes ballbusting--she finds it fun. But she asked me to give you this note..."

Timidly, Andy handed the note to Teresa (who was dangerously close).

"Ay! The note is written in a woman's handwriting! Do you know that maybe I could fall in love with your wife? Just kidding, Baby, kidding! The note reads "Dear female coworkers of my caged husband, please do not hit his testicles even though they inspire such tenderness. Caresses, yes, a kiss, yes, kicks and punches no." Caramba! Under no circumstances will I kiss those stinking testicles!"

Barbara took two steps forward. "Why not? It says in the note that we can." She knelt in front of Andy's testicles and kissed them with sloppy snaps.

"What's up, Andrew? Is a lesbian licking your balls too hot for you?"

He gritted his teeth but did not respond. Andy knew that his wife had written the note specifically to encourage coworking girls to torture him.

Barbara took the whole flat coin that closed Andrew's desperate penis into her mouth. "Mmm, Andrew, that's the first time I've ever had a whole penis in my mouth -- and I can't feel the gag reflex!"

Everyone laughed, even Andy. So did I. Only Dr. Jensdottir remained as cold as a glacier.

The girls competed to tease poor Andrew.

He had married a Korean girl, very slim, pretty, and kind: Hoyeon.

I understood later that she was kind to strangers (and to me, who was her husband's boss in the office), but that toward Andrew she could have gestures and behaviors that would have frightened a Western sadist.

Hoyeon had a degree in foreign languages and did translations from home, sending files remotely. Sometimes she made more money than her husband, especially when some K-Pop event increased interest among Western kids, or when there was a rush to translate a popular novel.

But the frequent ups and downs of the couple's two salaries all went into one estate. The couple had a first child who was, I don't remember, two or three years old: they were younger than us.

The wife looked after the little one while translating from home.

That evening, Hoyeon saw Andrew evening returning from the office with swollen, sore bales of a dark blue color, and she was the happiest wife in the world.

She was overjoyed.

But I suspect Andy was happy, too: after all, his wife was the most important person in his life, and if displaying a flat coin instead of an erect cock could make her so happy, Andy was willing to sacrifice all of his erections forever, for as long as she wished.

Andy did not have to wait long. He and his wife had decided a few months ago that the time was right to have a second child as well after the first one was already two years old. So now his wife was devising a system to receive marital sperm from him.

###

,

Chapter 4 So Many Happy Wives.

.

A very silly proverb reads "Happy Wife, Happy Life."

It is not precisely true, because it should be symmetrical and reciprocal.

But we soon discovered that our wives were involved in a kind of "Book Club" in which they exchanged advice and opinions on the use of the cage in heterosexual marriages.

I could hear Barbara running it from our office phone. And because Barbara's desk was next to mine, I could hear everything.

The company had provided wives with a meeting room near the company baby garden. Those who had small children could let them play while watching through the window glass. Andy's wife, Hoyeon, had a small child and spent the entire meeting with her eyes to the glass and her ears to the speeches.

Hoyeon said, "My husband got good at eating pussy. He used to be good at it, but he only did it as a preliminary duty, and he spent very little time on it. Whereas now, that he knows he can't do anything else, he licks me for hours -- whole hours. He is so cute with his flat cage... at first, I was worried because I was afraid it would hurt him, but after some time, I am very satisfied."

My wife asked, "Excuse me for not just thinking about my business, but you are so young: wouldn't you like to have a second child?"

Hoyeon nodded. "Yes, in fact, I often ask Barbara or Dr. Bjork Jendottir if they would agree to give me the key to the lock for one night. Sometimes for the whole weekend (it's already two weekends that they tell me yes).

And do you know what happens?

My Andrew on those days is unstoppable... he fucks me with enormous passion, and I get the distinct impression that the semen is much more concentrated, even... more viscous."

"Really? I have the same feeling too."

My wife was maybe the oldest, or maybe the most experienced, I don't know. Anyway, Cathy said, in a matter-of-fact voice, "Girls, I'm sorry to let you in on a secret, but your husbands masturbated.

Far, far more often than you imagine.

All men do it, even twice a day.

And there you have it: both the passion and the amount of cum.

If a man has already cum twice that afternoon, in the evening he may make a little splash and that's it.

If, on the other hand, that man hasn't masturbated for a whole week, or maybe two, and keeps himself chaste for you (as a form of devotion, rather than submission) he will have blue balls swollen with semen for you.

I already had two children more than twenty years ago, but I am sure that if (soon or later) I allowed Richard to cum inside my womb, I would get pregnant right away!"

"You mean you have never allowed him to cum in these weeks?" chief Hoyeon puzzled.

"No, never. I tease him... I walk around the house naked or wearing only provocative lingerie... but I never release him. I even had Barbara give me the key once, in the presence of my husband. He believed I would set him free that night... and he ate my pussy and anus with unprecedented enthusiasm. After I orgasmed for the second time, I asked him, "What do you want me to do with this key, my love?" and he said--do you know what he said to me?"

"What! What?" "Don't keep us in suspense!" "Tell me more!"

"My Richard smiled at me and said, "Cathy, I can see you're tired. Don't reciprocate. You must never reciprocate. Keep the key around your neck and don't think about me. Sleep my darling." Wasn't that the cutest?"

"Aw!" "So cute!" "But so he sacrificed his orgasm?" "Sure!"

"Oh, Miss Cathy...can we torture him?" asked Barbara.

"In what way?" my wife looked at her in amazement.

"If you want, we can torture him. Mentally. You see, the corporate dress code is very... HARD, ha, ha! Sorry: pun intended.

I was saying: it's HARD with males, but it's permissive with females.

Males have to wear the mandatory device, whereas for females there is absolute freedom.

And if you want--by now summer is here, and we could come to the office wearing skimpy and scrappy and revealing clothes, specifically to torture Richard's penis in the cage..."

My wife smiled. "As long as none of you girls want to push him into cheating..."

Barbara pouted. "I'm offended! None of us girls would want to do this outrage to such a special wife. I only propose that we play with him a little--with his brain, heart, and other organs, but always locked up, that is."

###

I was not there when the women decided these things. My wife told me about them the next day.

.

Chapter 5 - a Hard Dress Code for men, versus a very comfy Dress Code for girls.

.

It was Friday. It was my birthday. It was summer. I walked into the office and everyone was already sitting at work.

Andrew stopped me before I could sit down at my Boss's desk.

"Richard, a word, in private, please, Boss."

I went out into the hallway and closed the door behind me. Andrew was very agitated and sweating.

I put a hand on his shoulder, as we were taught that a good leader should do with his staff. "Feel free to express what you think, I respect you as a worker and as a man, the cage does not diminish your manhood and increases your productivity in the office! You can confide in me any of your thoughts or concerns..."

"Boss, my wife is pregnant."

"Congratulations! Yay! That's what you wanted, right? You already have a son, and now maybe a daughter too..."

"Yeah, yeah. My wife Hoyeon has always been faithful to me and never wanted-you know, right? She never wanted some so-called Bull to impregnate her, and she always told me that she wanted my seed in her womb. At first, she said it just to tease me, but then..."

"But then..."

"But then she started asking Barbara or Dr. Jensdottir if they would allow her to... use my penis... for a weekend. And that was no figure of speech: after weeks of denials, during that magical weekend she had me ejaculating in her unprotected vagina at least six or seven times a day!"

"Great! I envy you a lot, Andy; my wife, on the other hand, has had me under lock and key for months..."

"The first weekend wasn't enough for her, and so she continued the next weekend and the weekend after that. Then she stopped asking for the key about ten days ago. And yesterday..."

Andrew suddenly fell silent. From down the hall Barbara was coming running in. Strange, because she was usually always very punctual. But this was no time to ask questions of a girl transfixed in urgency. She was all sweaty as if she had run up the stairs.

Andrew was silent, I watched in silence, and Barbara passed between the two of us. For a moment I had the impression that her nipple was hitting my elbow--but no, that was impossible. However, I couldn't help noticing that she was wearing only an almost transparent white blouse, and no bra: her boob was visible, and also the tattoo above the scar on the left.

Barbara with a pirouette opened the door and closed it behind her, leaving a trail of sweat and perfume. If I had not had my cock imprisoned in the cage, I would have had an erection like an elephant's ivory tusk.

After Barbara had disappeared from our sight, Andrew started talking again, stammering with emotion.

"Last night my wife showed me the pregnancy test, Boss-my wife is pregnant. Do you understand what this means?"

"That you're going to have a daughter! That's wonderful! I have a son and a daughter and I'm the happiest father in the world!"

"No, Boss, I'm sorry to contradict you, but if she is pregnant, it means that she will no longer want the penetration of my free cock inside her fragrant vagina!"

I looked at Andrew as if he were a pink unicorn.

"And do you also happen to believe in Santa Claus?"

Andy looked at me as if I were a Martian.

"Andrew, listen to me. Women don't act like that. Women don't make love to seek pregnancy (usually). And let me tell you, when my wife was pregnant, she longed to be fucked more than before, and licked, and all the other sexual exploits you can imagine.

A pregnant woman goes through phases where she just wants to vomit, and phases where she wants to orgasm all the time. And you will see that after the first few months of nausea and vomiting, your wife will still ask Barbara for the key -- our collective Keyholder. Trust me, Andrew, everything will be fine.

Besides, see? At least your wife took the key to get penetrated! Imagine I haven't had that honor in weeks!"

Andrew looked at me in amazement. "Boss! Are you sincere? Has she never allowed you--for so long? But won't it be harmful?"

I smiled. I knew exactly what Andrew meant.

"It's not as bad as you think, bro. Once a week she arranges for a 'hygiene inspection' to be performed: first, she cuffs my wrists behind my back, then she opens the cage, thoroughly washes all genitals, checks that the skin is healthy, and shaves all pubic hair with a safety razor."

"And on that occasion she allows you to cum? Free Willy!?"

"No. Not. After she washes and shaves me, she takes a basin of cold water and ice and drowns my penis. The cold quickly facilitates the achievement of her desired condition--complete flaccidity. With my penis cold and flaccid, she still slips her testicles inside the larger metal ring, and then slides the little pink soldier, who at that moment is "so tiny and so cute," or at least, she says so."

"But then she never makes you cum!"

"Wait. After she has already closed the cage lock by helping herself with ice, sometimes (not always), she takes the magic wand and places it at the base of the imprisoned penis, between the cage and the testicles.

She does absolutely nothing to arouse me visually in those sessions--the rest of the week she goes around the house wearing only heels, or a skimpy thong, or a frilly apron, instead when she indexes a "hygienic session" She wears a shapeless wide sweater or ugly pajamas.

Yet after so many days of denial, I am so aroused, sperm gushes from the tip of my penis. It doesn't just come out trivial transparent precum (as it does on other days)...on those occasions, real whitish semen gushes out.

But before I begin to ejaculate, she has commanded that I warn her first must say exactly these words, "Mercy! I'm going to cum!"

Then she immediately pulls the magic wand away, leaving my cock imprisoned between the bars and deprived of any stimulation, whether visual or tactile. Sometimes only a second elapses, and the ejaculation has a powerful range even when restrained by the bars.

Other times, between my request for interruption, and the appearance of the first drops, a full minute elapses, sometimes longer. Then slowly sperm begins to come out, in the form of slow drops. My wife laughs and calls them "prisoner's tears." She doesn't say this to humiliate me, or to hurt me: it is a cheerful observation, showing how aware she is of her freedom to be able to get as many orgasms as she wants when she wants them.

And I will tell you more.

When my testicles are empty like that, I have no orgasm. My tension, my desire, and my sexual drive remain at the same levels of arousal that I had before. And I am even more willing to serve her in any way.

She is aware of this, and, almost always, after laughing the whole time while slowly falling my "tears" of cum, she touches her pussy and nipples. After the last tear has also fallen to the floor, she orders me to lick it off the floor while she takes off some clothes.

I swallow everything I have ejaculated while she masturbates freely in front of me. Laughing, she says I must swallow both the cum and the pride.

Sometimes seeing my frustration turns her on so much that she orgasms right away, and then she just asks me to watch her.

Other times, however, she orders me to lick her pussy. I am naked, on my knees, caged and cuffed, and without being able to use my fingers, it takes me much longer to pleasure her orally. She ruthlessly continues until she orgasms, regardless of how long it takes me. And after that, she falls asleep without ever reciprocating, and leaves me for hours with my wrists cuffed looking at her body, so close and yet so unreachable.

She is never "completely" naked: CFNM is one of the rules of our house, and even when she undresses to orgasm, she always wears something, a top over her shoulders or a scarf, to reiterate the height difference between those who dominate and those who must submit."

Andrew looked at me with frightened eyes. "Do you think my wife will torture me the same way, Boss?"

"Oh, no, Andrew! My wife has developed a rare level of cruelty! Always Gentle Femdom, always consensual, always protected by safe words, but still, rare. I'm sure your wife will be happy to be penetrated again. Trust me, Andrew, everything will be fine."

"Thank you, Boss. I'm going home now--taking the day off. My wife wants me to take her in the car to a restaurant to celebrate, and then to the hotel."

"So you see, Andy? She desires your company. Maybe she will just want to be licked...maybe she already has the key she needs and is just waiting to surprise you...Just try to be happy and peaceful. I'll-I'll do the chores on your desk, you don't have to worry about anything."

Andrew brightened, hoping that the flat cage locked by the key could be opened by a generous gesture from his wife. He ran off without even looking back. I slowly grabbed the handle and entered our office, walking to my desk.

Thinking about all the things my wife and I had done during our two pregnancies, I sat down without looking at my co-workers.

Barbara approached my desk. She was walking hips on very high heels (I hadn't noticed before when she had passed in the hallway). "Fuck-me-now" stiletto shoes that let the perfect shape of the tiny feet fully exposed show through

The barefoot between the thin black leather webbing looked graceful, and the nails showed a very classy French manicure. She handed me some papers to sign, whispering in my ear, "Thank you Boss..." and then turned to go to the door. But she dropped a paper, in distraction, and so she leaned forward. The skirt stayed put as the flesh slid forward, showing me a black thong as thin as dental floss. Heels and thong-I could feel the flesh of the penis struggling against the metal bars.

The thinnest and most graceful Whale Tail I had ever seen - and I had seen many.

My captive penis was doing everything it could to erect itself into an erection.

As I eyed Barbara's thong (which took a long time to pick up a few sheets), I realized that in front of me was the redhead Skye was watching me.

I looked up to establish eye contact with her. I had known for years that Skye hated men looking at her boobs-she was very tall, and often had to huff, "Hey my eyes are up here!"

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
192 Followers