Cairn Howff Tales: The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the singing and dancing began, and for the first time, the Princess joined in the entertainment. At first, she was a little unsure of her step but slowly, her confidence built as the other women encouraged her. The Princess could see that the Pasha was also enjoying the show, and it seemed that he never took his eyes from her, no matter who was singing or dancing. Finally, it was time for her last dance, the one she had been practicing all week. As she whirled around, the drums' tempo got faster and faster, and quickly she let the silks fall from her body until all she was wearing were the bells and the jewels and the henna that covered her body. The final twist was to pull the pin from her hair so that the braid tumbled down and spun out, covering her in a cascade of blond hair. As she fell to the floor, the other women raced up, clapping and cheering. Then they were pushing her toward the Pasha who pulled her into his arms.

"That was wonderful, Princess, just wonderful," he whispered in her ear. She blushed as she caught her breath and felt his strong arms wrapped around her. Now for her final act of the evening. With every studied move she had observed over the past few weeks, she removed the Pasha's robe and took his manhood in her hand. She was surprised at how hard it felt and how quickly it was growing. How many times had she watched the women stroke him to erection? Now it was her turn, and she went slow, wanting to savor each sensation. As he lay back against a pile of cushions, she leaned down and kissed his lips. Then she bent lower to take him in her mouth, kissing the head and licking the sides before taking him deep inside. He tasted musky, not as pungent as her fingers tasted after she played with herself, but still an earthy, primal taste that filled her mouth. Then he pulled her up to kiss him again, and slowly the Princess positioned herself over him, lowering down onto his sex. For the first time in her life, she knew what it was to truly be a woman. She was filled entirely with sensations that tingled from her core to the tips of her fingers. She rode him slowly, and when she looked down at his face, he looked as surprised as she felt. Then he was rolling over, positioning himself over her, as he took control and took her to new heights. With a flourish, she felt him reach his peak and the spasms as he filled her for the first time with his seed. Now she noticed that the women had been clapping and cheering them on as they coupled, these strangers, these friends, in this exotic new place she called home.

The Pasha was pleased both with how the past few months and how this evening had progressed. When he had first heard about the Princess and her beauty, he had devised a complicated scheme. It involved the raiders and the caravans and even some in the diplomatic community to bring her here. It was a risky and costly plan, but now he thought to himself, "Princesses are a lot of trouble, but they are worth it."

12