The Cheerleader

Story Info
Kimberly rewards her team for playing hard.
4.7k words
4.48
48.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy reading this short story as much as I did writing it. If you do, please leave a rating and/or a comment with your thoughts. Your feedback is appreciated, and motivates me to keep writing.

Again, thank you for reading, and enjoy.

***

18-year-old Kimberly Lin screamed at the top of her lungs, jumping and twirling her pompoms in unison with the other cheerleaders as Jessie Mathis tore 30 yards down the field, racing against the clock to secure the Willow Creek Howlers their fourth consecutive victory of the season. The bleachers went wild behind her, waving black and orange flags while howling with pride as Jessie danced that cocky dance of his. It was music to her ears, flushing a night's worth of excitement down between her legs, readying her for the real action to come. The boys had played well that night, and they deserved an award.

And so do I, Kimberly thought.

Later, when the field had cleared and the noise had reduced to a muted murmur, Kimberly stole her opportunity, sneaking into the men's locker room to find the Howlers in various stages of undress. Each of them stopped to face her, turning one by one, like dominoes, and she took it in, as she always did, relishing the way they looked at her, eyeing her body up and down with desire. She felt a twinge of pleasure, knowing how much they wanted her. And how could they not? She had a body she worked three days a week for, tiny and taught in all the right places, with a bust size that, while small, fit her delicate 5'3 figure perfectly. The cherry on top of her delicious sundae was her strawberry blonde hair, tied up in pigtails, meant to give her that classic "bimbo blonde" look she knew guys found irresistible.

"Hey Kims," said Tobias Pearce, the Howlers' star quarterback. His voice cracked at her name, betraying his confidence. Kimberly loved how powerful it made her feel. Because while Tobias may be the king of Willow Creek High, around her he was practically her slave, willing to do whatever it took to give her what she wanted. And what she wanted was to see the Howlers win every Friday. All she had to do was take that thick jock cock of his, and suddenly he was a prodigy. He had helped the team chart a path to victory many times that season, and Kimberly made sure to reward him well. But tonight wasn't his night.

"Hey Tobias." She enjoyed the way he flinched when she approached. "Jessie around?"

"Yeah, he's with Coach right now. Should be back any minute."

Coach Slater. Now there was a tough nut to crack.

It had taken quite some effort for Kimberly to tempt him away from the sanctity of his marriage. A lick of her lips or a flash of her cleavage may have been enough for your average high school boy, but a devout Christian man like Slater took considerably more effort. She had learned the value of patience with him, along with the joy of the chase. All she had to do was be a little more aggressive, a little more suggestive, and eventually it was all too much, until he was begging to come inside her, and she was happy to oblige. She tingled remembering the feel of him filling her up for the first time. So warm and satisfying. She could tell he hadn't come in months, and he rewarded her "service" with VIP access to the football team, able to come and go as she pleased.

"I guess I'll wait then," Kimberly said.

"Hey Kim," Matt Johnson, a wide receiver, called out. He shot her a cocky smile from across the locker room. "You think I can go first? Who knows how long Jessie will be."

"Did you score the winning touchdown?"

"Uhh, no, but--"

"Well then you don't get first dibs. Nice try though. Oh, and FYI, desperation isn't a good look for you."

Kimberly turned, and the locker room turned with her. She could practically hear the Howlers' collective hard-ons straining against their pants as they watched her, the mere thought of which turned her on immensely, so much so that by the time she had sat down, her panties were already slick with anticipation.

My team, she thought, tempted by the urge to pleasure herself right there, in front of them. She considered it, allured by the idea of teasing them, but resisted. She had a promise to keep to Jessie, and it wouldn't be fair to waste her first orgasm of the night on herself.

To pass the time, Kimberly pulled out her phone and began scrolling through Instagram, but quickly found herself distracted by the mass of masculinity on display. Thick arms, wide shoulders, broad chests; each of them the same flavor, but different, with variances she'd learned she loved to explore. In a strange way she felt a sort of ownership over the Howlers. Their bodies were hers, to bend to her will and serve her urges.

I'm as much their coach as Slater is, Kimberly realized.

It was no mere coincidence that the Howlers started winning once she started fucking the football team on a weekly basis. It had all become a ritual at this point, one that, at least so far, seemed to be working. She could see the extra motivation in their eyes when they looked at her; a glint that told her she was having some kind of positive effect.

Of course, none of this was why Kimberly started having her way with the Howlers in the first place. She simply liked fucking, plain and simple. Ever since she had lost her virginity in the back of her now ex-boyfriend's truck, a switch had been flipped inside her, and she found herself craving cock to the point where she thought she might have a serious mental condition, one she had no intention of curing.

She was particularly fond of blowjobs; they were quick and efficient, but immensely satisfying. She loved the way a man felt in her mouth, pulsing with excitement with each swirl of her tongue or bob of her head, drawing ever closer to release as she drew them further down her wanting throat.

Most guys couldn't help themselves, and would come in her mouth without warning, but she didn't mind. In fact she liked it; the shock of that first blast hitting the back of her throat was her favorite part of the experience. The rest was easy. At this point she was an expert cocksucker, and she swallowed every delicious drop she could without effort.

Others would give her ample warning, or would often ask to come on her pretty face, and she was happy to oblige. She enjoyed watching their faces squint as they came, loved listening to the sound of their moaning, and that special feeling as their cum splashed against her skin. Each boy's cum was unique, dripping and clinging to her in distinct ways that gave her shivers every time.

But boys are never satisfied with just blowjobs, Kimberly knew this, so it wasn't long after the Howlers won their first few games that she opened her legs for them, after which the wins just kept on coming. And so did she, much to her surprise. Some of the boys were more adept than others, but all adapted quickly to her needs, pounding her pretty pink pussy in all sorts of ways that sent ripples of pleasure across her body no matter who it was. Maybe she was more sensitive than other girls, and maybe that was why she had developed into the sex-craved kitten she had become, but she came every time. Big or small, rough or gentle, it didn't matter. As soon as a cock of any shape or size slipped inside her and tickled her center with their unbreakable warmth, a timer was set, and it was only a matter of time before it went off, melting her into a quivering ball of satisfaction. It felt good, every time, for her, and for every Howler who gave himself to her. It was a win-win-win, for all intents in purposes, and everyone was happy.

Their ritual only escalated further, leading to a surprise proposition from Matt and Kyle, two tackles with two of the biggest cocks on the team. Initially she found their request for a threesome intimidating, but as soon as she felt that familiar thrilling throb coursing through her body, she knew she had to try it. She had never been double teamed before, and afterward she mentally slapped herself for not indulging in it earlier. It was a magical moment, having both her holes filled by two of her most well-endowed boys, and she screamed the whole time, lost in an exquisite combination of ecstasy and pain. The only thing that would have made it better was having another cock to scream into. She made sure to have that desire fulfilled the second time around by inviting Brandon, a big black running back with a big black cock, to fuck her throat, the missing piece to the beautiful puzzle she was the center of. She still remembered it with pristine clarity, the moment when all three of them were pounding into her, using her body without fear, sending her senses into overdrive. It was a transcendent, life-affirming adventure, one that could never be adequately described to anyone who hadn't experienced it for themselves.

Naturally, given her talents, Kimberly wasn't the least bit surprised when some of the Howlers started asking her to go steady, and she turned them all down. She wasn't interested in being exclusive to any of them, or to anyone for that matter. She had too much love to give, and between school and cheerleading--both of which she took very seriously-- there was so little time.

Indeed, Kimberly's sexual appetite extended far beyond her team, and she made no attempts to hide the fact. She mixed it up with everyone, in every social circle. If there was a cock that needed to be fucked, she was there. She was especially fond of the nerds; their appreciation for her affections was endearing, and in exchange she got some much needed assistance on her homework. She wasn't using them; it's not like she was making them do her homework for her. That would be cruel, and Kimberly prided herself in being the opposite. She certainly hadn't gotten any complaints. She had yet to find a guy who felt ripped off or used; in fact she suspected they were more than happy to give her a little tutoring in exchange for her warm, wet cunt. And she was happy to give it.

I may be a slut, she told herself, but at least I'm a slut on my terms.

Kimberly took great joy in that fact; the fact that she'd never done anything she didn't want to do, never filled a hole she didn't already want to be filled. On the outside it may have looked like she was being taken advantage of, but in reality she had total control. If anything it was the guys who were being used, not that any seemed to care. One look at her pretty face, a delicate mix of Asian and Caucasian features, and men were putty in her hands. Just the way she liked.

No, it was the other girls in her class that she had more trouble with. It didn't take long for Kimberly's promiscuity to become common knowledge around Willow Creek High. After all, she'd practically fucked half the male student body, and even a few of the teachers. In no time the gossip started spreading, then the slut shaming, and before she knew it she was the ire of nearly every female classmate. She'd be lying to herself if she said it didn't bother her at first, but all it took was a few really good fuckings before she realized it didn't matter. She liked what she liked, and if her fellow girls didn't like that, than they could all go to hell. It was her life, and she planned to live it to its fullest.

It wasn't all bad though. A few girls sought her out, loners and lesbians with no friends, and she took them under her wing, teaching them in the ways of pleasure seeking. They even experimented with each other, and it was when Kimberly was having her pussy eaten by Kelsy Williams, Willow Creek's stereotypical big-titty goth girl, that she knew she had no interest in women. No, she was all about the cock, it was confirmed, sending an ache to her pussy that needed immediate tending to. Luckily she had a long list of guys she could call upon to do just that.

"Hey Kims," Jessie said, interrupting her train of thoughts. He stood to her left, a few tepid feed away, over six feet of hulking man, sweaty and still sealed within his football gear.

Just the way I like them.

"Oh, hey Jessie." She wondered if he could see how soaked the bench was.

"So, uh, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes Jessie. You won us the game. You know what that means."

He swallowed. "Uh, yeah."

Kimberly stood up and gently grabbed Jessie's hand. "Step into my office with me please."

"Uh, okay."

And so the ritual began. The Howlers formed lines on both their sides, watching as she carried Jessie along to the largest stall. It doubled as a shower, giving ample room for whatever sexual debauchery her and her Howler of choice decided to indulge in. It had been made up just for her comfort: a wool rug on the floor, a fuzzy pink seat warmer over the toilet, and a small shelf in the corner for her candles. It was a special, secret place, just for her and her Howlers.

"Don't bust a nut too quickly Jessie," she heard one of them tease. She could tell he was blushing; his hand was hot with a quickening pulse.

"Show Kims a good time man," she heard Kyle counter with encouragement. "Bust her open for all of us. You deserve it."

He does, she thought. It had been some time since Jessie had first dibs, and she wanted to make it special for him.

Kimberly pulled Jessie into the stall and locked it behind her, turning everything on the outside into white noise as she steadied herself for what was to come.

"You know the drill," Kimberly said. "You get to do whatever you want to me. So?"

She held her gaze on Jessie, challenging him to let loose. He looked nervous, which would have surprised anyone but her. While Jessie liked to put on a show for his buddies, in private he was very reserved, projecting a quiet intensity she found irresistibly cute. But tonight she was determined to bring him out of his shell. It was his night; he deserved it.

"C'mon," she encouraged, "what's something you really wanna do? You know me, I'm up for anything."

Kimberly spun in a quick 360, flipping her skirt up just as her back was facing him, tantalizing him with a brief flash of her cotton black panties.

Jessie swallowed hard. "How about anal?" he whispered.

Kimberly's heart skipped a beat. She tilted her head forward and cupped her left ear. "Come again? Speak up."

"How about anal?" he said louder, his cheeks growing flush at the word.

"Yeah, tear that ass up!" someone yelled from outside.

Kimberly's asshole quivered at the thought. "You wanna fuck me in the ass?"

Jessie nodded slowly.

"You continue to surprise me Jessie. I guess deep inside, you're just as dirty as the rest of them." Kimberly turned and bent over, caressing her taut cheeks with her hands. "So you want my ass huh?"

"Yes," Jessie said. He began removing his pads, then his jersey, exposing his moderately toned chest. It was light on body hair, giving him a youthful boyish look Kimberly found very appealing.

"How badly do you want your cock in my ass?" She slipped her thumbs underneath her panty line and pulled them down, slowly, maximizing every precious second for his benefit.

"So badly," Jessie admitted. He stopped to admire the exceptionally sculpted curvatures of her ass before pulling his pants down, revealing his half-hard cock. It flopped out aggressively, calling out to Kimberly like a force of nature, and she answered back, spreading her cheeks to reveal her tiny pink asshole. Despite the abuse it had taken, it looked as tight as a virgin's, which she took great pride in.

"It's all yours baby." She ran her left index finger over it, in sweet, soft circular motions, taunting him. "Use it how you want."

"I want you," Jessie whispered. "But first, I wanna see you."

His voice was husky, commanding and deep, guided by a lust Kimberly could see in his eyes, overcoming all his thoughts and senses. In that moment she was his, and it turned her on beyond belief.

So she obeyed, smiling with elation as she removed her cheerleader's top, then her skirt, all in one unhindered graceful motion, the way she had a hundred times before. She stopped a moment to watch him watching her, following his eye line as he scanned her body, first across her breasts, pert and pale and topped with cherry pink nipples, then down to her stomach, toned and flat, before landing at the pretty pussy that sat between her legs, shaved and ready for whatever her team wanted that night.

At that moment though there was only Jessie, and with a sudden burst of masculine force that gave Kimberly chills he bounded toward her, cock throbbing red and swaying side to side with his movements. Her mouth watered at the sight. She had to taste him first, the urge was too strong, burning in her throat.

"First I have to taste you," she said. She got down on her knees to meet his manhood at eye level. A bead of precum sat heavy on the tip, glimmering under the fluorescent lights like a precious jewel. She stuck her tongue out and delicately pressed it against his cock hole, just long enough to feel his pulse, then pulled away, bringing a long, thin line of precum with her.

"Oh fuck," Jessie moaned. His cock shivered, sending more precum bubbling to the surface, so much she feared he might come right then.

"Wow Jessie, look how turned on you are. God, it's so hot." She pressed her tongue against his cock hole again and flicked it, up and down, lapping up the copious amounts of precum that had started pulsing out of him. "Mmm, you taste so good."

"You feel so good," Jessie responded in his delirium. Kimberly relished the sight. The thought that her tongue had so much power, the power to give him so much pleasure, was enough to put her on the edge as well.

Now it's time to seal the deal.

Kimberly pressed her fingers against the underside of Jessie's balls and gently drew the entire length of him into her mouth, as far as she could, until his cock head hit the back of her throat, tickling it in that special way that gave her goosebumps, all the while gliding her tongue across his underside, relishing the feel and taste of his flesh, thick and veiny and salted with sweat. She hummed her satisfaction, sending it surging across his body.

"Holy shit, oh fuck," Jessie sputtered. He placed his hand against the back of her head and pressed, using just enough force to hold her there, just the way he knew she liked, and she took him, as far and as long as she could, until she couldn't take anymore, and she was left gagging and gasping for air.

"How do you do that?" Jessie asked, in awe at the sheer power on display.

"Lots and lots of practice," Kimberly said between breaths. She wiped the hand across her dripping mouth. "It's how you get good at anything. It's how you got good at football, and it's how I got good at sucking cock."

"And you've sucked a lot of cock?"

"You already know the answer to that."

Kimberly knew what he was really asking. She had seen it a hundred times, from nearly every guy she had been with. It was jealousy, primitive and primal, the kind that men couldn't help but have for the kind of woman she was. He wanted her for himself, as they all did, and depending on the kind of guy the sentiment came from it was either cute or annoying. In Jessie's case it was the former. He was a sweet guy, soft but assertive.

"Oh, right," Jessie said, looking slightly embarrassed.

Kimberly assured him with a soft smile and placed a gentle kiss on the head of his cock. "Don't worry baby. Out of all the Howlers, yours is my favorite."

Jessie's eyes got wide, and a small smile cracked across his lips. "Really?"

"Mhmm." She started stroking him, gliding her hand along the slickness of her saliva, up and down his length. "I love your cock Jessie. It's so perfect; long and thick in all the right ways. Ways that make me feel so good."

12