Cairn Howff Tales: The Stockyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding his cock from her sloppy pussy, the man made his way back to her head. "Clean me up, girl," he said as he presented his cock to her mouth. She tried her best to lick their combined juices from his shaft. Turning to the blond girl, he said, "She is excellent. You can take her to the showers and then teach her how to dance so the others can see her." With that, he leaned down and kissed Mary on the top of the head, unhooked his leash from her collar, picked up his clothes, and left the two naked girls.

The blond girl set about freeing Mary from the bench. "You are so pretty," she said and was chattering on about how much she would like it here. Mary was barely paying attention, shocked by what had just happened and all that she had seen. The blond girl helped Mary stand on shaky legs and took her hand, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad you found us. Welcome to the Stockyard."


12