Caitlin and Dad Go to the Pub

Story Info
Part of an ongoing narrative involving Caitlin and Daddy.
2.1k words
4.33
11.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true that Caitlin and Christian needed to seriously discuss the future. It couldn't wait for much longer because Caitlin would begin to show soon, and as Caitlin and her dad had a few days of privacy left before her mother returned, this seemed like the perfect time for this discussion. They would feel free to speak openly and plainly, rather than in short clipped chats which was the way when Caitlin's mom and Christian's wife Allie was present at home.

Caitlin had many questions. With Daddy's baby on the way... where to begin? How would she tell Mom? Would she keep hers and Dad's secret, and lie about the identity of the father? She didn't want that at all, of course. How would she live under the same roof with Dad and Mom, nursing his child through sleepless nights that were sure to come, pacing the hallway and rocking the baby while Daddy was perfunctorily fucking Mom missionary-style a few meters away, behind their hollow-core bedroom door? They were nearly noiseless in bed but Caitlin knew when they were doing it. She imagined Mom barely willing to spread her legs so as to keep him from going in too deeply. She could imagine Mom turning her head to the side, to avoid being kissed by him.

She probably wished him to cum fast just so he would get off of her, forgoing her own orgasm for the time being in favour of a swift end to the ordeal. Did Mom even let herself orgasm? She couldn't imagine Mom fantasizing about Daddy.... As Caitlin's mind raced through what she thought she knew about Mom and Dad's lacklustre sex and love life, she realized that she barely knew her mom at all. What Caitlin was sure of, was that Mom did not fit neatly into Caitlin's view of hers and Daddy's life in the coming months. Maybe it was time to look more closely at what Mom may be up to, online or on her work trips. Maybe Daddy would need a push to leave her.

Christian offered to take Caitlin out to the pub. It's a spot they'd gone to for years as a family. Many memories were connected to this place. It was woody and darkish... typically so for a British-style pub, with a long wooden bar running the length of the place along one side, booths down the other, and a section of modest dining tables and high tables and chairs neatly lined up through the centre. The wait staff were familiar, but not so familiar that their names were known to Dad or Caitlin. Caitlin smiled back at the friendly thick-thighed waitress in a black skirt who welcomed them warmly, and showed them to a booth. Christian ordered a draft: "Whatever you've sold the most of tonight...," was his common line when ordering beer, and Caitlin had a soda with lemon. As soon as the friendly waitress left, they glanced at the menus that laid flat and laminated on the table.

Caitlin wore a spaghetti strap black dress to the pub. She'd worn it to work a couple of weeks ago - she felt that she may be beginning to fill it a little more at the top. Her breasts pressed against the V-neck more firmly than she was used to them doing. She sat, sensitive to the feeling. A sexy and practical reminder. She thought the waitress may have even copped a quick look at her cleavage. Daddy wasn't looking. Caitlin glazed over the menu as her mind wandered to her own body, its changes, how long she may feel comfortable in clothes like this. She put her phone next to the menu.

"Will you leave Mom?"

Christian looked up from the menu, and directly into Caitlin's widening eyes. Caitlin had surprised herself with the question; really with the delivery of it. Yet, she didn't avert her gaze, and waited. The drinks arrived. Christian looked back down at his sweating beer glass, and slowly turned it on its coaster in front of him. There were a number of comforts that being married to Allie offered, but Christian had been weighing those against leaving her for some time now.

"Honey, your mother would like to separate. We weren't quite sure when or how to tell you."

And then Christian smiled. And then Caitlin smiled.

"We have to work out the terms of the separation, especially living arrangements. I'm not sure how close Mom will want to be when she finds out you're expecting."

"We're expecting." Caitlin corrected him, playfully punctuating it with one rasied eyebrow. Caitlin wasn't sure how close she wanted Mom either. This was a lot to take in. It was beginning to sink in just now that Caitlin's hope of having Daddy to herself forever may be within reach. Thoughts of Mom were fading.

"I thought you might like to look at condos. Your mother was concerned that you would have a place to live, as you're between places. Honey, will you live with me?"

Caitlin's mouth opened, but she didn't speak. Thoughts began to fill, then to overflow from her racing brain. A place for her, them... all three of them. Holidays. They would be a family - a family where Caitlin and Christian would kiss and make out and make love whenever they wanted to, without having to scheme or lie or wait. She wanted to throw her arms around him. PDA - right here, in their familiar pub, complete with questioning onlookers. She wanted to straddle him, there as he sat in his chair, and feel him grow as she ground down onto his lap, while she held his face tightly against hers. She would wake up next to Daddy every morning. Coffee and head for breakfast in bed for Daddy. Absolutely, and... she was getting so wet. Caitlin reined in her thoughts. Fantasizing about this was dangerous, especially when there was so many changes to come, decisions to be made, details to consider. But, Caitlin truly couldn't wait for the future. She grabbed her phone from the table.

"I'd love to live with you, Daddy."

Christian's back pocket vibrated. He ignored it, and smiled more widely at his beautiful daughter. He loved her so much. Over the last few months he'd also been fantasizing about her living as his wife. For Christian, Caitlin was a time machine, the fountain of youth, a glowing, emerging mother, his lover. He hadn't planned on telling her about he and Allie tonight. Allie wanted to be a part of this conversation, but she had made claims like that before and then had not followed through. What did he have to lose in telling Caitlin? The table separating them was becoming an issue. He too wanted to be much closer to his girl. A second vibration. He removed his phone from his back pocket and checked it. A pic. He could make out the lace hem. He knew her panties style - he'd handled them enough. The hem rose vertically, parallel to her slit. Her pussy glistened where the shards of available light caught it. 'Now you can have me whenever you want' the accompanying text read. In the seconds while Christian had been daydreaming about his girl, Caitlin had opened her legs and pulled her panties to the side. She snapped a picture of herself under the table, easily enough, as her dress only fell to above the knee - easy access, and as it was black... she was sure no one saw.

As Christian studied the intimate picture on his phone, memories came. Ordinarilly and especially in public with Caitlin, he disallowed himself from falling into a glossy-eyed state of arousal and fantasy about her. But this moment was special - their lives were about to change dramatically, and let's face it, receiving a pic of his daughter's pussy while she was sitting across from him was fucking hot. So this time, he let the memories come. He was reminded of the first time they 'crossed the line'. Caitlin was the initiator. She was desicive and fast, discovering Christian naked from the waist down, and hard from an intimate moment he was having with her underwear. She straddled him there in their hotel room, moments before Allie was to return. He discovered then that her wet socket was an unimaginably perfect fit. He thought of the times he lay with his head on her thigh, down the bed with her stroking his head before he kissed her mound and licked her there, passionately. Their lovemaking...All of it. Christian was indeed becoming glossy eyed. He snapped back: they were at a booth in public. Who was near them? Had someone seen something? Shoulder check.

"Relax, Daddy." Caitlin expressed this in a way that showed her being very at ease.

Caitlin was looking on across from him, and watched as his expression changed. She was once again shifting in her seat, a quick glance at the neigbouring tables and then Christian's phone vibrated again. Wow. In this one, her fingers were separating her pussy lips with her middle finger inserted enough to obscure her manicured nail. Caitlin had deftly fingered herself for him. Christian was unaccustomed to flirting, really to foreplay by way of electronics, but he sure as hell liked it. Suddenly he slammed his phone down - Dammit what had the waitress seen him looking at?

"I think we'll just stick to the drinks. Is that okay Caitlin? I'm not feeling very hungry." Christian turned to Caitlin and then back to the waitress as he finished his sentence.

"Could have fooled me." The waitress chirped. "Okay dears, take your time with the drinks."

What was that suppoed to mean...? Christian thought. He excused himself to use the bathroom. Christian walked through the restaurant a little awkwardly as he was attempting to hide the erection that Caitlin's actions from moments ago had triggered. He walked into a stall, opened his pants and immediately snapped a pic of his erect cock. Also, without thinking, he opened 'AirDrop' where 'Cs iPhone' was the only one listed, and sent the pic. He would playfully return her sexy and kinky gesture.

AirDrop, not text. Christian could be a luddite sometimes.

They had paid and were back together in Christian's car as Carolyn, their thick-thighed waitress, had a moment to check her phone which she kept in her purse under the coffee station next to the bathrooms. Carolyn was not someone who made a habit of using porn - she'd happened upon it accidentally or not so accidentally from time to time, but somehow she was not too shocked to find the shared photo. A career server, she had a sixth sense about this familiar and handsome customer. Whether it was sent in error or not, she would leverage it when they met again in the future. Carolyn needed money and sex. She'd accept either.

Caitlin took Daddy's hand and kissed it. She placed it in her lap, and held it. She simply couldn't be happier. Christian used his other hand to reach over and press the button to start the car. He glanced over at the girl of his dreams.

The car idled while Caitlin removed her phone from her black dress' side pocket, and she tossed it into the passenger door side storage compartment. She placed Christian's hand on her knee and folded the dress up onto her hips, her light coloured panties tucking into a tight 'v' contrasted against the outline of her dress, and the black car seat. She put his hand back onto her cotton-covered pussy and Christian cupped it. It was warm. Caitlin tipped a slender strap off of her shoulder, then tucked her hand beneath her daddy's, under and past the elastic of her underwear, and then she began to slowly press and rub her clitoris in a slow, rotating motion. She let her strap fall further, and allowed the dress cup to fold down, exposing one breast. Her nipple verified Caitlin's arousal. Christian removed his hand from her crotch and touched her nipple delicately. She pulled his hand back up to her mouth. Another kiss.

"Let's go home, Daddy."

Christian opened his pants and allowed his erection to stand between his legs. He snapped the car into gear and drove carefully while Caitlin masturbated him with one hand, while rubbing herself with the other. They played this way for the fifteen minute trip home. Once home, they rushed to the large bedroom fucked vigorously in Caitlin's mom and daddy's bed, before laying together, chatting about the future and scrolling through apartment listings that were available in their area. Christian kissed Caitlin on her head.