All Comments on 'Caitlin and Sara Ch. 05'

by babylez

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Series

But Please tell, who is Kelley?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Super Wow!

I truly enjoyed that chapter, and sincerely hope it isn't the last. There is so much depth in the characters that the sex is that much more intense rather than just a "one night stand" type feeling with some erotica. Please continue to write, Kelley. I also send all best wishes for good health to you, Stacey.

Satyr040Satyr040about 17 years ago
Wonderful

Babylez,

What an increditable story. An erotic love story, by a very talanted writer. I love the way you write and how Cat slides from being an 18 year old, slightly confused young lady to to being a confident young woman.

I too would like you to continue with this story. The character development and depth of love and careing between

everyone is to great to not explore further.

Kelly is the lucky woman to be Stacy's life partner and the love they share definately came to the fore in this love story. No matter the weather, I know y'all's day start with blue sky's and sunshine.

You just keep getting better and better. We are all looking forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful talent!

Highly erotic writing, and a good background of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
exquisite

Kelley, you take care of that lil darling, stacey, and by

all means continue this extraordinary novel or I will simply

have to spank you!!!!!

Charlene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmmm...luscious

This story just keeps getting better... steamy and sensuous, but filled with three-dimensional characters that leap off the screen. Yes, yes - PLEASE keep this one going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

oh my god!

i was really unsure about this plotline at the beginning, but it turned out to be the hottest thing i've read in months. i'm flushed, flustered, flabbergasted! amazing character development. kelley, you've done babylez proud and i think you're as awesome as she is.

(this lowercase comment is brought to you in tribute to a woman who is an absolute hero in my life. on several levels.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

Excilent, this is all fiting into place on my perspective... It is hot and erotic......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the Best!

Great character development and story line, not to mention the eroticism. A class act.

Although I know the story is a lot of work, a sequel continuing with Caitlin and Sara's marriage, Mom's interaction, etc., is worth waiting for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Just amazing! I loved how you worked Cat's mom into this story!

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

One of the best lesbian stories online anywhere!!! We are waiting for more chapters to this story, Keep writing like this babylez, both of you!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding ....please dont stop!!!

babylez and kelley,

babylez....i will always hope to see you continue to write...i was hooked as soon as i started reading...keep in touch...keep that pen in hand...i hope you get better soon.

you two collaborate very well together...

kelley....you narrate so well...very detailed...i can actually feel and visualize the stories progression...and this is not an easy story to write...but it's making me hot!!!

sincerely,

dragonfly...cant sign in...but babylez...you know who i am...take care baby!!! and to you as well kelley...!!!

Doug_in_texas42Doug_in_texas42about 17 years ago
This is a great story

This was a great story. Kelly you did a wonderful job filling in. Babylez I hope your health issue is not serious. I will keep you in my prayers. This was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too Beautiful

Those readers who enjoy Stacey's stories should know she is one of the loveliest people you could ever hope to meet. So beautiful and so kind. Almost too good to be true. A wonderful woman. Peter.

collegelezcollegelezabout 17 years ago
Wet

I am very wet as I finger myself to your story. I am soaking, you did a wonderful job. Please continue the story.

dnsinmddnsinmdabout 17 years ago
The best I have read

This was great and would love to see more I will spend some time reading the rest of your stuff but your one of the best on here thank you for this and the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome Works (posted March 19/07)

It's unfortunate to hear of the passing of one who has done such good writing, and has generously posted it on Literotica for free for everyone to see. I do send my condolences to Kelley, her partner, and to Stacey's (babylez) family. I've always been an avid reader on this site, and I've always enjoyed reading her works, I wish I could say keep up the good work, but I can say, thank you for all the good work you have done thusfar, and thank you Kelley, for giving her fans, the unfortunate news of your loss.

glaughliglaughliabout 17 years ago
Thanks for the memories

Stacey gave us the priviege of reading her writing and for that I will always be grateful. She was a very talented person. she will be missed by all of her fans. Kelley I hope you can find the strength to continue writing and to continue her story. As evidenced in this last chapeter you too are an exceptional writer. My prayers are with you and may you find comfort in your memories of Stacey. She did adore you.

Glenn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
to the previous poster...

having been away from lit for a long spell, i just learned about the death of babylez, who was my favourite lit writer by a long stretch... and i come here and read this last post...you are the sick one, who do you think you are to pass judgement so easily?. as a hot blooded man myself, it embarrasses me belonging to the same branch of the species than you, troll! all i can say is that stacey was a talented woman, who was sharing that talent with ppl with the same interests. if you are not among them, what are you doing here? i would state the fact that this is a work of FICTION, but you are too thick to understand and too self-righteous to care...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Highly erotic.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Almost sooooooo good!

I absolutely loved this story. I really did. It was great right up until you involved the mother. It was a major let down when you switched story paths to include the mother sex story. I loved everything else about it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the incest stories are truly hot and I like em, but this story would have been sooooooooo much better without that. Your writting style is amazing and I hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliant

Loved the involvement of mom, kinky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot, believable story - lesbian literotica loss...

Once again,a hot wet dream! Those of us who enjoy the interaction and eroticism between women have been enriched because of Stacey's and Kelley, [your] writings. I have read the entire babylez lesbian story library. They are so real. Every one captured my attention to the point that I was unaware of what was going on around me. I was sucked into each story as though I was there. Living in TX, your stories became even more real because I could relate to such elements as UT, Austin, Houston... Reference to Memorial High School was also real since the girls High School basketball team just played in the state bb tournament in Austin. Stacey is missed and no one knows that better than you Kelley. We hope and pray for the best for you during this time of personal pain and loss. I believe all of your fans would love to read more, but that would be selfish of us to make such a request. We wish you the best and that you find another classy lady to fill the loss of Stacey, if that is possible. My heart felt expression of sympathy, Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHOA!

WOW. That's all I can say, hon, is WOW. Your stories, holy SHIT, they totally knocked my socks off. I can't wait to show these to both my husband...*and* my girlfriend. :) Keep 'em "cumming"!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing. Thank you.

Amazing. You are a fantastic writer, I really enjoyed all 5 stories about Cat.A little weirded out about the mother bit in 5, but still an truly beleivable read. Please keep writing and thank you for sharing your gift.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 14 years ago
Wow

HolyFuck! That story was the single most enthralling piece I've ever read. I laughed. I wept. I came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic series

Fantastic series. Held your interest right to the very end. Just could not stop reading it. Second best story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More, more, more

I loved the story and would love to see more about Cat, Sara and Colleen.

funtimes6969funtimes6969almost 13 years ago
Many thanks X

Having just read the whole story - WOW!

Very arousing and superb writing!

Keep up the hard work

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Fantastic story right up until the end! Would love to read more on this story.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Shocker

It was a shock that last page, but it appealed to the freak in me. Great series. Thanks for sharing.

ForherloveForherloveabout 12 years ago
Fantastic read

You have a superb gift for writing erotica. Look forward to more of your work

SpudnickSpudnickabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great story. This is the first story i read by you and I am now planning on reading all your other works since this was so great. Thanks again for the great story =).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next episode perhaps,?.

Mom never had the chance of licking/sucking Caitlin,!!. Give her that chance,!!.

Why not Mom and Sara, each having the chance also,.

Loved the way the story unfolded, -- more please,!.

jon99tjon99tover 11 years ago
girl sex

i just want to say were part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Babylez is gone

Just so everyone knows, babylez, Stacey, passed away in in 2007. She is very missed.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Great until the last part

Great stuff until Caitlin started pleasuring her mom, which to me was a bit of a turnoff. Even though this was only a story, I just don't think it was necessary. Other than that I loved the discussions between Caitlin and her mom and between Caitlin and Sara--also how they arranged the evening with Cheryl and Erin. These discussions and the adult way they were presented were very realistic and meaningful to this reader. As a side note I was glad to see that Erin has toned down quite a bit from how she was portrayed in the Seduction of Bobby's Mom story.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Addendum

I just wanted to say that I knew before reading this story that Stacey had passed on. She was a very talented writer, and I enjoyed reading her stories. My criticisms of content in no way reflect personally on her. Also, thank you, Kelley, for your contribution to THIS story as Stacey's close friend. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mixed feelings

The account was less even than in other parts of the series, with the mother thing lacking something for me. The sex seemed too abrupt and short of descriptions of feeling.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
so sad

Stacey was a truly talented writer, has anyone thought of carrying on with her great work in memory of her?

LacedUpLacedUpover 10 years ago
Amazing story!!

This was amazing from the start. The build up was great! Sara and Cat were just amazing, they got me hot and bothered ;) You are/were truly a gifted writer and I'm happy I got to read this story

LenaptLenaptabout 10 years ago
Lovely!

Lovely and tender Story!

I love lesbian incest stories mmmmmmm

So, how about introducing a few more family women on the story? Like a loving Granny and a kinky Aunt mmmmmm ?

Thank you for some loving wet wet moments Reading yours stories mmmmmm

Helena

52yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot

omg i came 4 times reading this hmmm this story has brang my pussy to its climax... ive never came like dis before... needing more of yur lovely stories yur a great author im planning i nice day with my girlfriend n a few friends n maybe play some twister n have lesbia

group oral sex hmmm i love you keep things going xx

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago
TERRIFIC

I know I'm a guy and probably thought to be a perv but honestly that story was amazing. I do regard myself as somewhat of a literary critic and I had rarely read something so erotic but yet could almost pass for mainstream. I saved my comments for the end and yes every chapter did get the best score possible (5 stars). No matter what I believe that you MUST continue with this amazing gift you have shared with us so that others may know what talent you have. I wish you the best and look forward to more contributions, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
need more

Great story, but need something more. How about getting Colleen and Adriana together.

Samarc1Samarc1almost 9 years ago
Nice Read:

Didn't have to kiss any frogs here! Well done, particularly liked overall maturity and emphasis on honesty in communication and love expressed.

Will definitely read the rest of your stories.... Heartfelt condolences for your loss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

I have read this story many times and loved it more each time. The only thing that gave me any problem was the fact that Sara didn't notice the piercing when she ate Cat in the kitchen while she was cooking. If she got it the day before she definitely would have noticed that. I know its a minor point but I had to say something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful ! ! ! ! ! !

A beautiful, loving story. Well written with a great cast, super story line from start to finish. A 10 in my book. Thanks you.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Imaginations 🍎😍💰

Baubles; Kelly. You both shared your beautiful imaginations with us. And I feel that you should know that. I'm giving you 50 stars and a apple to speed your healing.

Thank You Both for all your great stories.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Apology😱

Sorry for not seeing the error in my comment until after submitting.

It's suppose to say Babylez.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
babylez I miss you

Fantastic series and a writer that combined excellent lesbian erotica with writing talent that was good enough to be mainstream. As a fan of lesrom I've read a lot of books by authors without the authors talent; she's ten years gone but her stories have lost nothing. I have read most of these stories at least three or four times and this one along with Erin and Cheryl's story as many as 10 or 12 times I can only speculate as to how many great stories we could have had in the last ten years. I never knew you in any sense but through these stories but I miss you babylez.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW.

What a story! It is so rare to see something so well written with such good plot direction. Previous comment spoke of ' ten years gone', if that means what I think it does, it is a tragic loss. Thank you, Babylez.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
I love this story!

This is my second time completely through this story, and I still love it as much as the first time. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

Still a terrible loss to the community; keep hoping Kelley will pick up Stacy's pen at some point. Wondering that if there were another story to show up, it would follow Colleen exploring her lesbian interests, with maybe a peek or two at Cat & Sara in passing. <sigh...>

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Kelley you did a great job finishing Stacey last story before she passed. I hope you are able to read these stories and smile. One day, we hope you pick up a pen as you have shown you are a great story teller as well

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

im a guy, i dont normally read lesbian romance tales,,,but these are so well written with mature and adult situations,, will probably read them all again soon..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous