All Comments on 'Caitlin's Progress Pt. 01'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pixies Dream Story-Summer of Love History Links

Dear Pixie,

I attached the information I used for my 1967, Summer of Love write-up for your review.

I have a little more information to add, before I send you the completed write-up.

Soon, I can walk away from your Dream Story; knowing, that I moved forward and completed what I set-out to do, for a Wonderful Lady, with a Huge Heart full of Pixie magic.

Please Enjoy Your Day and Stay Safe,

Anonymous

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEover 2 years ago

This chapter should feature a government health warning: "Reading this will make your heart race, your knickers wet and be addictive. You have been warned!" What a fabulous 5 star opening chapter to a new story. I don't want more chapters, I need them. Beautifully written, enough detail to bring the story alive and, above all, to make it addictive. Congratulations my darling, just brilliant! xxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Exciting stuff

Caitlin is about to become a submissive to the Prof?

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

What a delicious beginning. You have me hooked and I am panting while waiting for Part 2.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
"It's a bore..."

You wait ages for a new Pixie and then like a Number 9 bus, two come along at once. Poor Caitlin---everything going for her and yet life is as dry as dust. Her attitude reminds me of Gaston in Gigi: "...if it's no or if it's yes/it simply couldn't matter less/ it's a bore!" And now her boredom may be alleviated, but will she live to regret it? Has she met a mentor or a Svengali? Entering a lion's den or a spider's web? Coming to a Lit page soon (I hope), the next instalment...

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

If I was thinking that the next story published by Pixie would be chapter 2 of H&H, I got another think coming.

Written for the professor ... Does this mean the professor told you to write it? It seems so.

However, you did not write it because the professor told you to, but because you wanted to.

It's one of Pixie's rare stories written in the third person. And yet, in the tall, well-built, razor-sharp, utterly attractive persona of Caitlyn, I can see you clearly. The physique may be different, but the intellect is yours. And so is the lust for life.

It was not your parents who told you that you could be anyone you wanted to be. You found it out by yourself. That's actually one better than Caitlyn.

But your power does not end here. You can also will others to be whoever you want them to be.

Therefore Helen becomes the professor who teaches her philosophy in not just words but deeds.

Of course Helen and Caitlyn are still imagined persons, even if their characters are inspired by real persons. All great characters are. Inspired, that is.

There are differences. I don't think Pixie was a sloth before becoming a slut. Accidie as a condition was attributed specifically to Caitlyn to make the story work.

Even though Helen clearly sets out to dominate Caitlyn, she makes herself more vulnerable than her prospective submissive. What if Caitlyn decided that her way out of boredom was not following Helen but turning tables and bringing down the professor on charges of sexual harassment? It would be a real risk for a real-life professor.

However, professor and student are just the roles they play. The real persons are two exceptionally intelligent women with a considerable age difference who irrevocably fall for each other, because each has what the other wants.

What's next? With Pixie we can never know. The only thing we can absolutely, existentially, with 100% certainty exclude is boredom.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Delicious

And I am not just referring to what Helen tasted from Caitlin's fingers. :)

I am very much enjoying this dynamic. I am sure Caitlin will continue to be a good girl, and will be at the place Helen invited her to... at 8 PM sharp... with no panties, of course. :)

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful start/introduction to intriguing (?) characters. At first, thought you were bit “tongue in cheek” with Caitlin, which would be fine, but after perfectly pitched engagement with the Professor not so sure. I, too, read existentialist early in my college days, including Sartre and Camus — really enjoyed the latter; highly recommend. Even tried Kierkegaard, Heidegger and others but at the time could not digest (probably still can’t). Everyone should at least introduce themselves to existential thinking/feeling/acting. In any case, I am into Caitlin’s progress, and already re-reading this start. Your creativity is crazy.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

My darling, I am so delighted you enjoyed it that much - and chapter 2 will follow soon xxxxx

fitntrimfitntrimover 2 years ago

Wow! Intense and lively and sparkling!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird, I am glad that you think I am capturing something of that existential despair here xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, OneAuthor, and you will see that your prediction is correct xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Amadeus, as ever you see the angel in the marble - this one needed a third-person narrative, for much the reasons you discern - elements of me in both xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Maonaigh, well I do like to keep ringing the surprises - and am glad you are liking this one xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Alice, and I hope the next few chapters do not disappoint xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Wiz - well it is looking that way - looking .... xxxxx

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Yup, Pixie, we're no longer bored!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

The set up and the delivery was perfect. I found the scene in the coffee shop to be exceptionally arousing; likely due to the abrupt, incongruent series of demands from Helen, and Caitlin's surprising acquiescence.. I also appreciated Helen's response to Caitlin challenging her demands. Helen's ultimatum created an unwritten contract with Caitlin that defined the limits of their budding D/s relationship. That contract also implied that Helen would never ask Caitlin to do anything beyond what she subconsciously wanted to do. I'm very interested in seeing just how far Caitlin's subconscious desires allow Helen to take her, Definitely a very compelling opening chapter. I'm hooked.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous. I am glad you get the story as you do. Part two is underway, and with such encouragement I shall speed on xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Only_connect, that is you and Caitlin, and I hope other readers xxxx

Lady_MichelleLady_Michelleover 2 years ago

While different from much of your other offerings, for me this struck the perfect balance between character development, story and a darker edgy tone. Like the other commenters, I am fascinated to see how far Caitlin's subconscious desires go and how deep the darkness within Helen runs. This is some of your best work yet Pixie. Outstanding and well worthy of the 5 stars it received from me.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Lady M xxxxxx

Tommi19Tommi19over 2 years ago

Wow this got me so hot...I took my panties off when Caitlin did giggles

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmm, I am so pleased, Tommi - must talk with you about it in the room xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Yes its quite a different tale and the modern times mirroring the writing ...... Still another piece of Art from your pencil ...... 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Franziska xxxxx

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years ago

great morning reading thanks for sharing your writing

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling xxxxx

Aimie2469Aimie2469about 2 years ago

Loving the build, and touching as I read. Onward, and inward. I'm off for 02~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Aimie - and a reminder to me to get on with 03 xx

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz10 months ago

A breath of cunt -scented fresh air! Thank you!

Sarahxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff10 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Sarah xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES