Caitlyn's Reunion Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please call me Cait or Cat."

"Where are we going, Cait."

We were halfway down the first hallway.

"Somewhere, I think you'll enjoy," I said, wanting to add that I knew I'd enjoy it.

We wound through the ever darker hallways until we were in the nook where Kirk had brought me earlier, Mason holding tight to my hand and, I was sure, wondering what was happening.

I turned to face Mason, smiling and allowing our eyes to adapt to the darkness. He was biting his lower lip, his eyes locked with mine.

"Cait, what...?"

"Mason, do you see anything you like?" My voice came out low and breathy due to what was happening with my body.

"Cait, I...of course..."

"Mason," I said again. "Do you see anything you like?"

"I see you, Cait, and I've liked you all these years."

"Why didn't you do something about it?"

"A doll like you wouldn't be interested in a freckle-faced redhead."

I smiled at his answer.

"Mason, I hope you see how wrong you were, so do you see anything you like?" My chest was heaving, and I could see his was too.

"Don't hate me, Cait," he said, "but...I like your breasts."

"Mason put your hands on my shoulders."

Slowly, he did.

"Now, take hold of the straps of my dress."

His eyes never left mine.

"Now, slide them off my shoulders and down my arms."

I felt the straps move, then the dress, catching on my now very extended nipples before dropping to my waist. It took a very few seconds for him to lower his eyes.

"Holy shit."

"Now, what do you want to do?"

"Caitlyn, you sure-as-hell know what I want to do."

"Then do it."

Almost immediately, I felt my breasts being lifted, then caressed and squeezed. His fingers went to my nipples, first just holding, then gently pulling. As he tenderly twisted them, he raised his eyes to mine. I'm sure the wine was helping, but I think it was mainly just Mason causing me to experience feelings like none I'd experienced before. The look on his face was pulling at my heart as his fingers pulled on my nipples.

"Cait, I've read stories about breasts, but touching and holding these...there's just nothing in the world like it...them...you."

Nearly gasping, I said, "There's a slit in my skirt, Mason."

He leaned toward me almost tentatively, his lips poised for a kiss. I parted my lips and pulled his face against mine. My tongue had a mind of its own, darting between his lips and dancing with his. His low moans mixed with my higher-pitched sounds, and I hoped no one was using these hallways.

He bent slightly, his hand finding the slit as I spread my legs without thinking about it. I felt his hand on my thigh just above my knee. It slid higher very slowly, tantalizing as it went where I longed for it to go.

"So soft and smooth, Cait," he murmured to my jolt as his fingers met my puffiness. He looked up, puzzled.

"They're my sister's, so you'd better take them off."

Now both hands were through the slit, and he fumbled slightly, feeling for the tiny string that held them in place. It didn't take long before they were around my ankles, and I pushed them aside. Although I was the one who didn't want to go commando, I was more than happy to be that way now.

Mason took my hand in his left, his right sliding up my inner thigh once more, and all his hesitation seemed gone.

I jerked as he touched my labia, my legs spreading wider. His finger moved over the length of my slit, its wetness making the movement easy. But that movement already had my body throbbing. He squeezed my hand as a finger entered me and moved back and forth, my eyes closing, my breathing getting shallower and more rapid.

Two or three more probes and the finger changed locations.

"Is this good, Cait?" he asked quietly, the finger moving back and forth across my clitoris.

"Fuck yes," the wine and my lust-engorged brain groaned.

"Tell me how to do it," Mason whispered.

"Shit, just don't stop till I tell you to," I gasped as I realized that the vibrator would not be as satisfying as it used to be.

I opened my eyes to see Mason smiling at me as he relentlessly massaged my clit. I could barely stand, and my breasts were jiggling as my body vibrated.

"Keep looking at me he said," his tongue caressing my lips.

"I'll try."

As I said that, I could feel it beginning. My muscles, starting between my legs and gradually moving up and down my body, began to tense. I could barely breathe as the spasms began, one after another as I struggled to keep from screaming, the sheer ecstasy of what was happening overwhelming me. I felt Mason's arm go around my waist as I collapsed against him.

"You can stop," I groaned, but he didn't right away. "Please stop," I pleaded. He kissed me and stopped. I had just orgasmed with a man I hadn't seen for five years, my first orgasm with a man, with a freckle-faced redhead who had swept me away without even trying. And now I wanted more.

"Cait, that was fantastic," he whispered in my ear.

"You don't even know the half of it, but maybe that can be fixed. I won't ask this time because I know what you want."

"Cait, if those tits keep bouncing up and down with your breathing, I may pass out...or die."

"You're going to have to get used to it if you're going to be around me."

The look I got from Mason made me tingle, but I wanted more than that.

"Take your shirt off, and then your pants."

"Cait," he said, looking around. "Here?"

"This is where we are," I replied, much more calmly than I felt. I stood and began pulling the red dress off. Quickly, I was wearing only a pair of four-inch heels and the thigh-highs.

Mason undressed, never taking his eyes off me. When he was down to his boxers, he stopped, the prominent bulge pointing my direction. Not knowing quite what I was doing, I pulled the boxers down, careful to clear his erection, which was now right in front of my face. Instinctively, I gave the purple head a kiss. That close, I decided it looked big. His was the first I'd ever seen, and seen this close, but still, it looked enormous.

My mind was at work, but my body seemed to act on its own. My lips parted, and that throbbing head was in my mouth. The groan I heard from Mason made my heart pound even harder. But his hands went to my head, and he pulled free of my mouth.

"Cait, I've never done anything like this before. Anything," he added.

"Me either."

"You mean you're a..."

"Virgin."

"You? But you're so..."

"Not what you thought I was."

"I'm thankful you are what you are, but If you'd have kept doing what you were doing, do you know what would have happened?"

"Yes." I wanted it to happen, but not necessarily that way. "I don't want to be a virgin, Mason."

"Cait, I know we're here but..."

"What if someone comes back here? I'm willing to chance it."

Was there something else I was willing to chance? I wasn't on the pill, and I doubted Mason had a pocketful of condoms. We could take a chance, or he could pull out at the last second. Whatever, it was going to happen. I lay down, spread my legs, and beckoned.

Breathing heavily, Mason knelt between my legs, his erection waving back and forth as he moved. I wanted it so badly.

"Cait, you're gorgeous, and I can hardly keep from devouring you. I'm going to tell you something, and I hope...well, I just hope. He leaned across my leg, reached into his pants pocket, then looked at me. He held up a small packet. "When I was a senior, I bought this just in case you and I got together. I've carried it for six years. He was nibbling his lower lip, waiting.

I leaned forward and kissed him. "Then let's use it."

I watched him open the packet and was fascinated as he unrolled the condom onto that long and shiny thing I wanted inside of me. But as I watched, my brain shifted into fast forward.

Is this what I really wanted? I thought it was, but that was a "what if" kind of thing. Now, it was about to happen, and once done, it couldn't be undone. I thought it was going to be Kirk, making all those long-time fantasies realities. Instead, it was Mason moving toward me, ready to join me and join with me...unless I stopped it. But the way my body was feeling, I knew that wouldn't happen. I'd made the decision when I'd told him to pull the straps off my shoulders. I wasn't about to change, despite the wondering my mind was doing.

"This is a dream-come-true, Cait," he said breathlessly, lowering his body over mine.

"It's not a dream, Mason; it's going to happen. We're going to make it happen," I added as I spread my legs and watched his eyes move there. I could read his mind by the look on his face. "I hate hair," I said softly, taking hold of his erection and guiding it toward where we both wanted it to go. As it bumped against my pussy I let loose and used my fingers to spread myself wide. My eyes were still telling me it was big.

Now I couldn't see it, but I certainly could feel it. And what I felt was Mason's body moving, pressing against me cautiously, that giant thing that had been in my mouth, now barely inside me.

"Keep going," I said, half-whisper and half gasp.

He was "keeping going" without my encouraging him. Before, I had felt his finger sliding back and forth inside me, and it felt sooo good. Now, it was different, filling and stretching a place that had never been filled and stretched before.

"Oh, shit, Mason. So good, so damn good." The wine, Mason, and the sex had me using words I didn't usually use, but they fit, doing what we were doing. I felt him bump against me and groan. It was done, and I was no longer a virgin...it was euphoric.

Mason raised his head, and our lips joined, his tongue probing just as his erection was doing. He began moving, his hips undulating in time with his lips and mouth. I thought I was going to either explode or disintegrate; I wasn't sure which. My arms went around him, squeezing him against me as my legs locked around his waist.

I wasn't aware of doing it, but my hips were moving in rhythm with his, creating gentle slapping sounds as our bodies came together. The quiet sloshing as he moved in and out of that special place where only he had been was something I'd never imagined. That and the feelings tearing through my body, which felt like it was on fire, were overwhelming.

But something else was beginning to happen to me as Mason's groans were becoming shorter and more intense. As he plunged into me and stilled with one long groan, his orgasm beginning, I felt my muscles starting to tense, every nerve firing. An erotic feeling was racing out from where Mason's cock was pulsing over and over and was matched by my own spasms, squeezing him relentlessly as my orgasm began to fade.

"Cait, are you okay?"

"Mason," I answered, working to recover my breath, "look at me."

He lifted his head from my neck and looked.

"Do I look okay?"

"No," he said, "you look perfect, not just okay."

"You're only saying that because your big dick is inside me, and we just had sex."

I moved my hand to cover his mouth when he started to answer.

"Mason, I never imagined it could be like this," I whispered. "And, being with you is what made it that way." I kissed him. " I can't wait to do it again." That was the truth. The first orgasm had been the best ever but seemed like almost a miniature when compared to the second. I was no longer a virgin...and I was glad and happy about it.

Mason was smiling, and I could tell he was reluctant to pull out--no more reluctant than I was.

"I guess we weren't too loud. No one has come back here yet."

My eyes went wide as I'd forgotten where we were. I think we both jumped up and dressed immediately, not wanting to push our luck.

"Check this out, Mason," I said as I tucked the tiny thong into the clutch purse I was carrying.

"Too much, Cait," he chuckled, giving me a big hug. "Listen, you go-ahead to the dining room. I'll wait a while and then come out."

My heart swelled as I realized what he was doing. It wasn't going to happen that way, though. I held out my hand.

"Unless this was a one-time thing, we're going to walk back in holding hands."

"Cait, you know..." He grabbed my hand. "I didn't wait nine years for one time," he laughed.

Back in the dining room, we sat down at my table. Two of the other girls' or ladys' eyes darted between Mason and me. I wondered if I looked as flushed as I felt, but it didn't matter. I felt very content. But I needed to call Laura. First, I looked at Mason, and the smile he gave me answered my unspoken question.

When I called, there was quite a lag before Lauren answered, and the voice I heard had a different sound.

"Hi, Caitlyn. You ready to be picked up?"

"Well, not exactly. Are you okay?"

She ignored my question and asked another of her own.

"Not exactly? What does that mean?"

I glanced at the smiling Mason as I worked to find the right words to answer my sister.

"Wait," she said before I could answer. "You're going home with someone, right?"

"Um, well, yeah, and it's not Kirk; it's someone you don't know...but I do."

"I recognize that kind of talk. Cait, have you already..."

I could almost see the smile on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so." I was looking at Mason and anxious for a repeat.

"You guess so? You're still at the prom-thing, aren't you?"

"We're still here, but I think we're ready to leave."

"And going to his place?" she giggled.

"Yes." I wondered if the color of my face matched the heat I was feeling.

Suddenly, a loud squeal came through the phone, loud enough to hurt my ear.

"Laura, are you okay?" I was sure I'd heard another voice and remembered the way her voice had sounded when she answered.

"I'm good, Cait. Remember the UPS guy who brought that package?" She laughed. "He brought another package, a very nice one if you know what I mean."

"So, you're just as happy not having to pick me up."

"Pretty much, yeah," she answered, followed by another squeal.

"Bye, Laura."

No answer, just a groan as I punched the "END" tab.

"All set?" Mason asked, a hint of anticipation in his voice.

"The UPS guy is keeping her company."

Mason chuckled as he stood and held out his hand.

I said goodbye and received knowing smiles from the others at the table.

We climbed into Mason's car, a strange car that I hoped would become much more familiar.

"We never actually said it, Cait, but I'm hoping you're going to come home with me."

"You didn't have to say it for me to know that's what we both wanted."

The kiss I received from the wonderful redhead had my blood ready to boil again.

"I think I'll make a stop on the way if that's okay with you."

"Mason, if you don't, there will be two very frustrated people at your house."

He smiled, I think because I'd said that both of us would be frustrated. That was undoubtedly true, at least for me. I'd crossed my Rubicon, and it was impossible to go back...and I didn't want to go back. This night I'd experienced something that I had never imagined possible; more magical, satisfying, and ecstatic than my mind could ever conjure from what I'd previously known. I wanted more.

We stopped at an all-night pharmacy on the way to his place, and he insisted I go inside with him, in my revealing red dress, commando, to help him choose the right ones. Thankfully, at least for me, it was mostly deserted, and we could shop the condom rack without being watched.

"Look. Glow-in-the-dark," I chuckled, holding up the box.

"No good. I want the lights on, so I can see you."

I could feel my cheeks heating up one more time. I hoped that my shyness would eventually evaporate, and the blushing would end. But maybe I could get even.

"I want clear ones so that I can see that big cock of yours."

I was still blushing, and Mason joined me. But he was smiling.

"I think it's the wine," I answered before he could say anything.

"I'll pick up a couple of bottles on the way out."

When we finally made a selection, I suggested he try one on for size before we left. He bit his lower lip before he replied.

"I think you're way too horny, Cait, and I need to get you to my place and take care of that."

My heart was pounding that, already, he was comfortable enough with me to say something like that. Maybe this would...

Mason picked up the wine and went to the checkout counter while I hid behind some shelves. I was still a bit of a work-in-progress.

At his place, I took a few moments to look around before I felt his hands on my shoulders, sliding the straps down my arms, my nipples instantly springing to life.

"Cait, seeing you in the light, and here in my place...I've said it before, so..." He stopped and took a deep breath. "Take that dress off."

If he wanted to see, I was willing to show. I lifted the red dress over my head and tossed it aside, kicked off my shoes, and pulled the hose down my legs. I was naked, something I couldn't have imagined just a few hours ago.

"Cait, if you aren't perfect, I don't know what is." Mason's head moved slowly side-to-side, his eyes covering my body from head to foot.

I knew I wasn't perfect, but hearing someone say it and that someone being Mason was having its effect on me.

"Take your clothes off."

Smiling, his eyes never leaving mine, he was soon naked as well, his erection pointing straight at me. I knew instantly what I wanted. I dropped to my knees, still five feet away, and shuffled toward him. I could see his eyes widen as I smiled at him. I stopped my mouth an inch from the swollen purple head. I was sure he could feel my breath, and I was going to torment him, but only momentarily.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, covering his cock without touching it till it bumped my throat. I closed on it and sucked hard and thought Mason was going to collapse. I heard a long and deep groan.

"Caity, Caity," he said as I felt his hands on my head, his fingers locked in my hair.

My hands were squeezing my breasts and pulling my nipples as my mouth slid back and forth, sensing every ridge and vein in his cock. The feelings racing through my body and assaulting my brain were new to me and were overwhelming my senses. I was aware of Mason orgasming in my mouth and then his hands and mouth exploring my entire body. It was so mind-blowing I wasn't conscious of anything except the euphoric sensations until I felt him enter me for the second time. I wasn't sure how men worked, but Mason was heading toward his third orgasm in a little over an hour, the second happening just a few minutes ago.

I opened my eyes to find him looking right at me as his hips were moving faster and faster. I watched him struggle to keep his eyes open as he began his orgasm, the hip movement stilled, his cock pulsing inside me as I squeezed him with all my strength.

He collapsed on top of me, his panting easily heard, even over the sound of my own. It was just a few moments before he lifted his head and smiled at me. I felt him pull out as he continued to smile. His hands moved to my legs, spreading them as his head disappeared from my sight. I was waiting for his touch that I knew would quickly have me moaning...but it wasn't happening. He was just...looking at me, at my pussy. I felt his gentle touch, pulling my lips apart, and then more looking, I was sure. The fact that I was enjoying it seemed a stretch.

My body jerked, and I squealed as Mason seemed to be through looking and anxious to return me to the mesmerizing euphoria I had just exited. I sensed that his lips and tongue were the cause of my hips' radical movements and the ecstatic feelings I knew would end with another mind-numbing orgasm. It was already beginning, and soon I was spasming over and over, a loud moan accompanying each spasm.

"If you don't want me to die of excess pleasure, you'd better stop," I pleaded.