Caitlyn's Reunion Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his face again, still smiling and a little wet from where he'd just been. I don't know why I so yearned to kiss that face with me all over it, but I did. He moved from between my legs and snuggled against me. I got that kiss, tasting myself. If he could taste me, I could taste myself. Mason chuckled.

"You kissed me earlier, and I got a taste of, well, me. So, now we're even."

I was so overwhelmed by what was happening; I had nearly forgotten that kiss. But Mason was looking at me and smiling again.

"Caitlyn Gill, you have no way of imagining what this is like for me. All the years of dreaming, imagining, and hoping--things like that never work out. But this did. And, I hope it's been for you at least a little like it's been for me."

Of course, he got a very sloppy and passionate kiss, and my boobs got another squeeze.

"I'm sure it's different, Mason. But if you think I'm any less involved than you are--"

He interrupted me with another sloppy kiss.

Sleeping together, cuddled in his arms, was heavenly. In the morning, I texted Laura, and she promised to be there to meet Mason. We dressed, careful not to touch each other since we both knew what that would create.

I remembered my grandparents talking about "bench seats" in a car, so you could slide across and be right against each other. Bucket seats limited us to holding hands. Since it was Mason, holding hands seemed perfect.

I led him to the door and stepped inside.

"Cait, where is he?"

Mason appeared from behind me. The look and smile we got from Laura had us both bright red in seconds.

"Is this your sister?" A new voice asked.

I recognized the UPS man from the other day and wasn't going to miss my chance.

"Is this the one who delivered the bigger and much nicer package?"

It was my turn to enjoy some pink cheeks on my sister, a very unusual sight. She looked at the tall and handsome guy that had appeared from her bedroom, a very pleased smile on her face.

"This is Dolph Randolph. My sister, Caitlyn, and ..."

"Mason Petit." I filled in the blank.

"Let's go get some breakfast and get to know each other. Plus, I'll need some details, Cait."

All I could do was shake my head. I was sure she'd worm the details from me over time, but not at breakfast. I grabbed Mason's hand, ready for the verbal battering I was sure I'd be getting from my big sister. But we were different in one less way now, thank goodness.

***

My sincere thanks to PeytonMirabelle, vanmyers86, and SisterJezabel for the beta reads and excellent suggestions. Thanks also to the Aged Aristocrats for their continued support.