Cal and Honey in Cancun

Story Info
Cal & Honey have a sexy, romantic night on vacation,
1.6k words
4.27
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pursed my lips as I stepped back to observe my reflection in the wide, arched mirror. I was happy enough with my outfit but knew that I could've looked truly fashionable if I had another half hour to compliment the look with my favorite pink eyeshadow palette.

Cal wouldn't care, I told myself confidently. He swears up and down that he likes me barefaced better anyway, though I like me best with my trademark winged eyeliner. I knew he'd approve of the matching skirt set I was wearing; it was satin and showed enough leg to be alluring, but had a high neckline that hid my full figure.

Even though he isn't really the jealous type and would never tell me what to wear, I also knew he liked it better when I concealed more of my curves in public. I had told him jokingly that he'd have to be the one to furnish my wardrobe if that's what he wanted, but he took me shopping the very next day.

"I know I don't own you--" he had said to me in the checkout line at Nordstrom's.

"Mmm...I have a little something that says otherwise," alluding to the custom made

"Property of Cal" collar I had shown up in on his birthday.

He smiled as a hint of pink crept into his cheeks.

"--but you're still mine." he finished.

"Why don't you prove it?" I teased. I flashed him siren eyes and a little pout.

He glanced at the long line ahead of us and whispered, "I think there's something you forgot to try on." as he led me by the hand towards the fitting rooms once again.

"Babe, you okay?" he called out to me. I shook myself out of the sexy memory and strode out of the bathroom to our front door where he was waiting with our luggage: mine, a pink and pink striped Victoria's Secret carry-on bursting with a myriad of outfit options, and his, a hard shell yellow Tumi that would be easy to spot on the luggage carousel.

"Ready!" I chirped, excited to finally embark on our trip to Cancun. I had been waiting for this--our very first trip together.

On the plane we held hands while napping and I felt safe and warm. We arrived well after sunset but the darkness couldn't mask the gorgeousness of the boutique hotel we had chosen. The sprawling Spanish-style buildings seemed warm and inviting and I was happy that this was our love nest for the next five days. I felt grateful that we had searched for an authentic, unique accommodations and couldn't wait to see what it would look like when the sun arose.

Upon checking in, we were gifted with a complimentary bottle of champagne. This was shaping up to be an excellent vacation, I thought to myself.

Even after the long plane ride, we still had a little bit of energy. I sat on the edge of the bed in my nightgown and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. Wordlessly, he stood between my parted legs and cupped my face in his hands.

"Thank you for taking me here," I murmured softly. He responded by kissing my forehead, and then my lips, deeply. During the parts of the flight I was awake for this is all I had been thinking about. Everything about him turned me on.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders while he was still standing there. His hands made their way to the back of my head to tightly grip a fistful of hair, just how I like it. We parted our mouths slightly as he lowered his hand to my neck, pulling me into him. My legs wrapped themselves around his waist and he pushed me onto my back so I lay flat. He moved south slowly, gently kissing behind my ear, the side of my neck, and down my sternum to his favorite set of twins.

I felt something stir inside of me and knew I was already wet after our few minutes of making out. He liked waiting for things and letting tension build; I liked instant gratification. It made for a fun dynamic in the bedroom where he'd teach me to wait for my pleasure.

He slipped the straps of my nightgown over my shoulders, past my upper arms, then elbows, until the fabric bunched around my waist. He bent over my exposed chest and kissed my left breast ultra gently, his lips barely touching my nipple.

He used his left hand to address my right breast. Even using his whole hand to cup it, some of it still spilled out of his grasp as he moved his thumb back and forth across my nipple as he continued kissing its counterpart. I closed my eyes and gripped my legs around him tighter, locking him into position. He kissed all over my left tit, nipping at me softly just to tease me, until he took as much of it as he could into his mouth and began sucking. His right hand, went from rolling my nipple between in small circles to grasping the rest of my left as he devoured it.

I looked at him and wondered how I'd gotten so lucky. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted him to do and how to do it.

He sucked and sucked on my left tit, squeezing and pulling on it just the way I liked. I yearned internally for a sensation I've never experienced. I don't want children, nor do I want to nurse them, but in that moment I so desperately wished I could squirt into his mouth to reward him for all the wonderful work he had done. Alas, all I could do was squirm under him and moan as he worked his way further south.

I grabbed his neck and moved it back to mine to kiss me more while I uncrossed my legs and grabbed the front of his well-fitted jeans (though their tightness certainly wasn't why the lump was so large). He ripped my slip the rest of the way off and undressed faster than I could say, "Fuck me!" Still standing over me, he lifted my legs and knees and positioned them to a 90 degree angle. Facing me, he grasped my thighs firmly right under the angle they had formed while I spread myself open for him. I flexed my pelvic floor and could feel drops of my wetness escaping, a beacon calling attention to its entrance. He slipped in me easily, but took slow, slow strokes to warm us both up.

I didn't want slow. I had been ready to fuck since the second we walked off the plane. After just 30 seconds of his steady rhythm I moaned, "faster, faster, faster" and lifted my legs straight up in the air. He wrapped his arms around them, pulling them to his chest and gave in to my demands as I rested my ankles on his shoulders. I shoved one of the many decorative throw pillows under my lower back to aid his entry and he gave me what I wanted, stroke after stroke after stroke.

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. His lips parted slightly as he panted and he leaned over to kiss me, shoving my legs back next to my head. Though I could feel the pull in my hamstrings, I loved the sensation of feeling owned and used by my keeper as his kisses reminded me that these were acts of love.

He sprung back, my legs in his grasp once more, and continued pounding me. Every stroke was so solid and caused a pulse of pleasure from deep within, where I expected my G-spot to be.

He looked down at me with a smirk and said, "You like that, don't you?"

I couldn't respond. I was moaning nonstop at this point and didn't give a fuck if our neighbors heard us. They can watch if they want, I thought to myself. I lowered my legs to be around his hips and he held them there, palms around my knees at that point. He grunted and pushed deeper and deeper as he spread my legs wider and wider.

Finally, between strokes, I was able to catch a breath. "Yes, yes, yes! Yes, yes, yes daddy, YES!" As much as I wanted to reach up and embrace him, I was completely incapacitated by the pleasure he provided and wished so badly for him to fill me. I closed my eyes to focus on the feeling of his rock hard cock rubbing the internal system of my clitoris. It made me tingle on the outside as well, making my clit swell and sensitive to the touch.

"Daddy, you're so BIG!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a wry smile. I knew he only half-believed it, but I meant it. There's nothing like stroking a man's ego when you can't stroke his cock.

Much to my dismay, he pulled out of me and immediately flipped me over. I love a good doggy style pounding but resented a single second he wasn't in my pussy.

He gripped my lower back and prepared for the finale. My face was shoved into the mattress and I could barely breathe until he yanked my head back by my hair and whispered in my ear, "You have to beg for it."

"PLEASE, Daddy, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fill me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckemefuckmefuckme," I turned incoherent as my words blended together and I waited for my special treat.

"I'm going to come," he growled, letting my hair go as he picked up speed and continued plowing me.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" I cried out as I could feel him pumping me full of his hot, thick semen. I knew I'd be dripping with it for days and would carry the scent with me through the rest of our vacation. Once he was done, he gave me a slap on the ass and said, "Good girl."

Exhausted, we fell asleep entwined and inseparable on top of the brightly colored duvet.