All Comments on 'Calculated Moves Ch. 07-08'

by Niki526

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing chapter !

Wow I felt her fear at the end too ! Very well written , sucks that we won't be expecting another chapter soon ! Hopefully you can update ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Nice!!!

I see that this story is improving in so many ways! Keep it up!!!!

Geon54Geon54almost 9 years ago
Since this takes place in the US.....

....when is she going shopping for a gun?

tati89tati89almost 9 years ago
Too many grammar errors and run on sentences

It takes too much away from the story when there's so many grammar issues. Maybe a better editor will help?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get a good editor

As it sits, this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

for your effort! and the story was very sexual!

Niki526Niki526almost 9 years agoAuthor
I give up!

To Anon: Get an editor

I read your comment and I almost started crying, awful is a pretty harsh word, don't you think.

You guys are a really tough crowd.

Consider this my note of giving up. I don't see the point of continuing if nobody is going to enjoy it. I don't have time for the whole editor thing. Maybe writing is just not my thing. I'm gonna go back to enjoying the stories of the real, great writers and keep my thoughts to myself.

To everyone who followed the story and did enjoy it, thank you.

I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Over and out

Niki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DONT GIVE UP

I've been waiting for this chapter for ages. Don't let one idiot ruin it with their stupid comment. I've read plenty of crap stories on here and this one I definatly rate, because it's not just about the hot sex.

I personaly don't give a shit about grammatical errors and whatever. My theory is that if people don't like it, there are plenty of other mother fucking things to read about.

This was great and really looking forward to seeing how it all turns for for this couple.

Soz for the long rant ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dont end the story!

Please dont end the story. Ive never commented on here, but this warrants a comment. Please dont end the story. Just ignore the criticism, there are plenty of people who enjoy your story and want to read more!

PlegamansPlegamansalmost 9 years ago
Dear Niki

Do never, ever let other people bully you. Do not give them the power to upset you, be your own person and follow your dreams. You are the most important person in your live. Do not throw the towel girl, and keep writing. Most of us are looking forward the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please..

Don't give up Niki. You're talented!!! See how many people commented on this story? They just love it. You should see the number of views this story has made. That's another point.

Please don't let one short stupid comment affects you.

We're here to support you.

Laura

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please..

Don't give up Niki. You're talented!!! See how many people commented on this story? They just love it. You should see the number of views this story has made. That's another point.

Please don't let one short stupid comment affects you.

We're here to support you.

Laura

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE DONT GIVE UP

those people are fuckin stupid to not be enjoying this story . Not every story is gonna be everyone cup of tea , but that's for everything . Please a lot of people enjoy this story trust me . PLEASE DONT GIVE UP 😭😭😭

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Now you KNOW you are a good writer

Because when you start getting one bombed and trolled you have made the story good enough to warrant their attention.

All the good writers here get them and I can assure you endless off board conversations have taken place at times, but we always come to the same conclusion. They are sad talentless people who couldn't write a story to save their lives. That means their only joy is in dissing those that can.

Don't be bullied by them. I for one am enjoying this story and am interested to see how she takes him down.

Don't disappoint me please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE...!

What all those others below are saying.. You can write..! Now... carry on....(please...)

Niki526Niki526almost 9 years agoAuthor
Hey guys

Thank you so much for your support, you all are amazing!

Looking back maybe I did overreact, lol

I've a big horrible confession to make...all the chapters I wrote...I typed it out on my phone, so I never did a spell or grammar check. (I'm covering my face in shame)

Today I uploaded the docs on my laptop and I felt terrible when I saw all the grammar errors and mistakes. I am utterly embarrassed about this. I'm so sorry for submitting something of that quality, I don't know why I thought it would be fine to submit something that I typed on my phone.

I just wanted to say that reading the work I've submitted, it was awful, I should probably be thanking the anon person who said that in the first place.

I will try to make it up to you guys, you deserve much better. I'm so sorry.

Thank you so much

Niki

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 9 years ago
Don't be so hard on yourself !

I honestly only care for the quality of the story which is five stars btw. And as long as I can read the words then it's fine ! Trust me your story's grammar is not the worst one out there trust me lol . A lot of people are just so picky like jeez -.- . I'm so glad you decided to continue , it really is a awesome story ! Can wait for the next chapter :D

yang_1992yang_1992almost 9 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

I MUST SEE MORE OF UR STORY AND FAST!!!!

highfunctioningsociopathhighfunctioningsociopathalmost 9 years ago
Character development

You've done a great job with character development and I look forward to following your story in the future.

Niki526Niki526almost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note:

Hey everyone!

I have submitted the 9th chapter of calculated moves, it should be up during the weekend!

I tried to edit the shit out of it so if there are editing issues, don't be brutal, I'm a fragile being, lol. This is the last chapter for the next couple months when I do continue, I will definitely find an editor and sought this problem out, once and for all.

I really hope you like it, please try to let me know what you think about the chapter and whether you like where the story is going, I will consider everything you have to say when I write the next chapter. I really appreciate your comments and feedback, thank you!

Take care and enjoy!

Kiss kiss

Niki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Addicted

I'm addicted to your story!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't stop writing <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous