Calcutta Chronicles : Part 3 of 4

Story Info
Now we focus on the mother.
5.6k words
4.45
5.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers

It was 7 O'clock in the evening and Rita was lounging in her personal boudoir in her father's palatial house in Alipore. Other wings of the house were occupied by her two brothers and their respective families and then of course there were her own parents both of whom were bordering on dementia. Rita's father was a lawyer who had retired from a very lucrative practice. Like most patriarchs, he had arranged matters such that Rita was entitled to stay in her father's house as long as she lived but the house as such would always belong to his sons and their heirs. Rita was quite comfortable with this arrangement because it gave her a comfortable pad in South Calcutta. She had made it even more congenial by creating an additional, private entrance -- complete with its own car park and staircase -- in the side lane, that allowed her to receive and entertain her private guests.

Tonight she was waiting for a very special guest. Prashanta Ghosh was a veritable doyen of the bar of the High Court at Calcutta, who was often feted as being "afraid of none yet civil to all". He spoke with a pukka British accent that he had picked up at Gray's Inn from where he had been called to the bar and had an opulent practice based less on his sharp legal acumen but more on his skills at fixing deals. Those who were in the know, knew that his cases were disposed not in the charade enacted in public courtrooms but outside it, in his chambers or at more pleasant places in and around the city.

Some time ago, Prashanta's son had got married to the daughter of Bengal's biggest businessman. It had been a grand wedding that had left the Calcutta glitterati gloating over the fact that they had been invited to the wedding reception held in, of all places, the Victoria Memorial! Akshay Gupta had conducted his only daughter's wedding in exotic Bali but Prashanta had one-upped his son's father-in-law by holding his own bou-bhat reception in the most prestigious location in the heart of the city. Never had the memorial to India's last Empress ever been used as a dance floor where film stars had danced to Hindi film tunes. But then, in the matter of getting things done, there was nothing that Prashanta Ghosh could not do. Or so it seemed.

Rita was in her mid fifties but of course she looked a decade younger. She was tall and fair and was dressed in a black chiffon saree and a tiny, sleeveless black blouse that barely cradled her bountiful breasts leaving vast areas of her back, belly and cleavage open to ogling. Knowing that Prashanta had a penchant for the dark side of things, she had not only worn a black lipstick and an equally black teep or bindi but had also rimmed her eyes and lashes with kohl. This, together with the jet black hair that cascaded in natural curves over her back and shoulders gave her that mystic wiccan look. It has been a while since Prashanta had visited her and she was looking forward not just to some more salacious news from society but to ensure that she was connected to society itself. She had of course dismissed her staff for the evening but had poured for herself a generous quantity of Grey Goose that one of her other friends had presented her with only last week. The lights were dim and Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata was wafting in from the Phillips record changer in the corner of the room.

"Oh you are looking so beautiful Rita!" Prashanta preferred to speak in English, unless he was extremely perturbed or was addressing the minions in the bazaar. He handed her a box of Godiva chocolates that he knew that Rita was always ready to die for.

"Thank you Pro." Rita's La Martiniere accent was no less than anything that Prashanta could throw at her. "So nice to have you here again."

"It's always a pleasure to be here. How is your dad these days?"

"Carrying along. Maybe another few years." Neither of them were really interested in Rita's father but it had been Prashanta's custom to ask about him because at some point of time, he had been apprenticed to him. "But tell me, what will you have? Wine? Whisky? Or ..." she stopped suggestively, knowing very well that he would complete it.

"Woman of course! With you around, who would ask for anything more?" And in one swift movement he grabbed her and pressed her to his breast.

"Relax, Pro, relax!" knowing full well that he would not. But that was the drill and soon enough she felt her hands snap open her nearly non-existent blouse. Having had her hooks and buttons ripped off so often, she had replaced them with this new wonder called velcro that could be pulled off easily without causing any permanent damage anywhere.

The next thing that she felt was his lips, his teeth on her tits and his rough cheeks on her breasts as he nibbled and nuzzled both. She indulged him of course and tousled his thick head of hair before gently dragging him to a loveseat where the two of them sat down.

"Ah! That's a nice new painting that you have on the wall." Prashanta pointed to a vibrant acrylic nude that was glowing on the wall. Rita had turned the loveseat so that it faced the painting instead of the home theatre system on which they usually viewed pornographic movies.

"Yes, I know the artist, Sanjay and he gifted it to me last month."

"Possibly after the best possible fuck that he had ever had in his pathetic life."

"Chi chi chi Pro, what do you think I am .."

"The most fuckable piece of woman on the planet."

"Fuck, fuck and more fuck. Do you ever have anything else on your mind."

"Not when I am in your hands my dear. I have enough of other things to bother me elsewhere." He tried to drag her on his lap.

"Patience dear, patience ..." Rita wriggled off his lap, "Let me get you your shot of your favourite Laga16". She walked over to the barely concealed bar and pulled a large one for her guest.

"Oh good. I could do with that ..." He reached out and took it from her hand, "and while you are at it, please pull off your little panties and give it to me."

"You and your dirty ideas!" But of course she was expecting it. Which is why, while waiting for her, she had quietly fingered herself to a quiet orgasm so as to wet the gusset with her cunt juice. Rita stooped low and pulled out that soaked piece of pantie and handed it to Prashanta who held it to his nose and breathed deeply.

"Ah Laga16 with Rita's cunt juice. What a heavenly feeling." He pulled Rita on to his lap and pushed her saree up to her waist. "This is how I want my drink."

Rita threw herself on Prashanta's chest and pulled off his shirt. She rubbed her nose on his hairy chest and then took her lips to his face and started nibbling at his nose and his ears. "When do you want your first bite of a snack, or do you want your snatch first?" She giggled.

"I will, I will .. soon." But there was a touch of tiredness in his voice that Rita caught on immediately.

"My stud looks a little tired tonight. Has it been a hard day today."

"No, not really." But it was evident that Prashanta was trying to be more upbeat than he actually was. "The courthouse was rather quiet today."

"So let the games begin, dinner will be getting cold."

"True." Prashanta did not need any further urging. He did bottoms-up on the whisky, took a good hold of Rita's bottom and without any further ado pushed her down to her knees on the thick carpet on the floor. Then in fluid, and well practised movement pushed down his pants and pulled her saree down from her buttocks. Rita was of course was not wearing the petticoat that a Bengali woman would normally be wearing under her saree and so it was not only her ass but also the deep slit of her cunt that was immediately visible and available for Prashanta's cock .. but only if it had been erect!

Which it was, unfortunately, not.

Prashanta was of course trying to do a doggy on her. With Rita on all fours, Prashanta grabbed her breasts and started squeezing while trying to ram his still soft penis against her butts. Rita was trying to help. She reached between her legs, caught hold of his penis and tried to guide it into her cunt but all to no avail. Prashanta was getting desperate and it showed. He was pushing harder and harder but you really cannot push a rope however thick and long it may be -- and actually it was neither thick and certainly not very long -- through a small hole, but who cared about the mechanics of it all. With a loud curse he flipped Rita over on her back and slammed into her in the missionary position, kissing first her lips and then her nipples.

Grunts, groans and curses flew mostly from Prashanta but Rita threw in a few her choicest invectives as well, all in an attempt to get him excited. Even though she managed to push his penis into her once or twice it just wasn't hard enough to stay inside. Finally he collapsed, tired.

"Relax Pro. You seem to be too stressed out today. Let's have dinner and then you can fuck me again till kingdom come."

Neither of them bothered to put on their clothes as they walked over to the adjacent dining room where Rita had already laid out the table. Knowing about Prashanta's habits, she had prepared a light dinner of a prawn cocktail followed by a smoked becti.

Prashanta was usually a real bull in bed, or on the carpet and Rita was intrigued or rather worried about why he was not able to fire today. However she did not want to ask directly and went about, in the nude, heating the fish. She knew that eventually, he would talk and she was right. The two of them sat down for dinner. The beauty and the beast! Both stark naked. Rita was as usual at her stunning best but Prashanta looked like a beaten man. Any normal male would have had his penis up, erect and raring to plunge into the naked goddess that was sitting next to him. But no. His were as shrivelled as a bunch of rotten grapes.

"This son of mine has disgraced me completely."

"Prakash? But he had such a lovely wedding ...at the Victoria Memorial."

"Fuck the wedding. Let him first fuck his wife first."

"What do you mean? They were planning to go for a wonderful honeymoon to Bohemia."

"Honeymoon is a waste of money unless he can fuck his wife."

"Can you please explain."

"That idiot is a gay, a queer. He doesn't, he can't fuck."

"Being gay is not a crime. Have you had a chat with him?"

"You think I haven't tried."

"And what does he say?"

"He says that it is a lifestyle choice. And to prove his point, he has shaved his chest, henna-ed his arms and painted his nails."

"Frankly, you shouldn't give a damn. As long as you have me to fuck my brains out."

"Don't be stupid, if he can't fuck his wife, Akshay Gupta will kick him out. He needs an heir, a legitimate heir, for his vast fortune. There are so many who would give an arm and a leg to get a toe hold in that family."

"Aha!" The penny dropped. "And you get cut out from that network. I see."

"You see it? Without that network, all my carefully laid plans go for a toss."

"Relax. I am sure that things will work out."

"Relax my foot! I cannot sleep. Akshay Gupta had called me up yesterday and gave an ultimatum. Get his daughter pregnant or else ..."

"Tantrums will not help."

"What will help?"

"You need to think this through, and for that you need to calm yourself. Come, fuck me first. That will cool your brain and help you think."

"But dont you see, I cannot fuck you either. When this bug is drilling through my brain."

"Come Pro, come with me my stud, my stallion ..." Rita was thinking fast. When a man is down, that is when one must make the most of him. But what? What could she do? Think, think think.

She got up from the table and pulled Prashanta to the window. It was dark and the lane outside the house was deserted except for a few dogs that were frolicking and barking by themselves. Suddenly one of the dogs pounced on a bitch and started fucking her in the middle of the road.

"That's a sign, Pro, come you must fuck me now."

"You know I can't Rita. Not with that cloud on my head."

"Wait!" There was something that she had and perhaps now was the time to put it to use. "I know how to make it happen."

Rita disappeared into her bedroom and after a while came back with a small porcelain box. Inside it was a piece of ivory, delicately carved into the shape of a penis. An engorged penis with a big, bulbous head that was kind of curved and had a small knob like projection on one side.

"One of your toys? What will I do with that?"

"Shh!" Rita winked. "Get down on your knees."

"What is that?"

"This was gifted to my mother by a tantrik adept. It's magical. Get on your knees, please."

Prashanta got down on all fours and Rita pulled his ass cheeks apart to reveal his asshole. Then she poured a little water through a little hole in the base of the penis and then pushed the penis first tentatively and then, once it had gone in somewhat, with full force.

"Ah! Ah!" Prashanta groaned.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. No. No." There was a little tension in his voice.

Then all of a sudden, Rita started to turn a little disc that was fitted at the end of penis. Unknown to her, seeds of a magical Himalayan plant, now wetted by the water that she had poured were being ground together and releasing a juice that was flowing out of the little knob. The knob in turn was rotating and pressing into Prashant's prostate gland and pushing the Himalayan juice into it. The result was instantaneous and exhilarating!

Prashanta gave a yelp of pleasure and all of a sudden was fully erect. Rita pushed the whole penis into his asshole leaving a thin gold chain hanging out. Then she quickly moved in front and beckoned to him to fuck her.

"Come, come, Pro. You are now as erect as Shiv's Nandi. Come and fuck me."

Prashanta needed no further encouragement. He gave a full throated roar of anticipation and jumped on Rita. Then he started to fuck her like the dog on the road, except that he was on a soft carpet. Rita too gave a scream of pleasure as Prashanta kept pumping in and out for, what seemed like hours. There was no sign of the erection getting any weaker even when he had ejaculated and Rita had extracted herself from his massive erection.

"Oh Boy, what was that?" Prashanta was on his back, gasping for breath but his penis was still erect!

"Come, let me release you." Rita flipped him over on his back and raised one of his legs. Then she used the gold chain to pull out the ivory penis and almost immediately his penis went flaccid.

"This is magical!"

"It indeed is and my mother gave it to me because my own husband could never get an erection."

"Hmm .. this gives me an idea"

"What?"

"Can this be used with my son?"

"I suppose so ..." Rita was a little non-committal. She was not sure which way this was going.

"Can you give this to me for a few days?" She did not want to, but how to say no.

"Let me think, my mother taught me how to use it. Others may not be able to use it." She hedged.

"Can you do it for my son?" Prashanta's brain was whirring like a computer CPU

"Do what?"

"Get him up and erect, then he can fuck his wife."

"How will that be?"

"I will call you and let you know. Oh! Is your telephone working? Or is it still dead?"

"Know. There is a smart new linesman who came last week. Asked for a thousand bucks and now the line is working fine."

"That makes it easier. Wait for my call."

---------------------------

Prashanta was a man of action and once he thought of something he made sure that it did happen. It took a while to wrap up all loose ends but finally a date was set in accordance with, among other things, biological parameters. The stage was set in a hotel off the Kona Expressway.

Rita had had a light and early lunch and arrived, as planned, exactly at 3:00 pm. She avoided the reception and went to the side entrance that led to the banquet area. There was no banquet today and the place was deserted but she was met and courteously escorted to a room on the first floor, without any of the usual check in formalities.

"Madam, there is a message for you from the manager," the bellboy handed her a sealed envelope, "and there is a bottle of Grey Goose vodka in the minibar. We have also placed a special woolen carpet on the floor."

Rita smiled. Prashanta was leaving no stones unturned for her. She was loving it and of course expecting much more. She opened the envelope and read. "We are waiting in the next room. There is a connecting door. Just knock - Prakash and Pooja."

The drapes were drawn, the room was shrouded in darkness and the bed had already been turned down even though it was the middle of the day. Rita was sorely tempted to pour herself some of the Grey Goose but no, she reminded herself, work comes first. She quickly changed out of the jeans and top that she had been wearing and put on a rather risque negligee. Next she brushed her hair, applied a little lipstick and sprayed herself with cologne. Then she went and knocked on the door.

It opened immediately and a young woman walked in. She was rather demurely dressed in a salwar and sleeveless kameez and had her head wrapped in the dupatta. "Good afternoon Madam. I hope the check in was smooth."

"Yes dear, no problem at all. You are Pooja, right! I can barely recognise you from your wedding."

"Of course madam, I was so heavily dressed that night. I could barely move."

"Don't call me madam, I am your aunty dear and I am here to help you."

"To help my husband," she giggled. "Really aunty, you must do your magic with him. He still hasn't ..."

"I know, I know dear. It is so very frustrating when men cannot do it. But tell me, and I promise I will not tell anyone, are you still a virgin?"

Pooja grinned and gave a wink. "I do not tell lies aunty, not to people whom I love and respect."

"Got it," Rita had her answer, "The only reason I asked was that I did not want two newbies today."

"Not to worry, you get him up and hard and I will milk him dry."

"Where is Prakash?"

"In the room, he will come as soon as you are ready."

"Is he feeling shy? Any discomfort?"

"You know how he is but I think that both his father and mine have told me in no uncertain terms that he needs to get on with this."

"Pity, when you have to be ordered to have sex with such a beautiful girl like you. It would have been such a pleasant exercise, but to each his own. I will get him going."

"Should I ask him to come?"

"Give me five minutes to pull out the magic wand"

"Or is it the magic dildo?"

Rita rummaged through her tote bag and located her porcelain box. Then she pulled out the magic dildo and placed it under the pillow of the queen sized bed. Soon enough, there was a knock on the door and Pooja and Prakash walked in -- and both of them were totally naked.

As a woman, Rita's eyes obviously landed on the naked Prakash but the long hair, the shaven chest and the henna covered arms really put her off. She felt bad for Pooja who, despite being another woman seemed far more exciting. Her breasts were small, obviously they had not been sucked on, but there was a certain charm in their upturned shape that ended at a delicious nipple. She had long hair that flowed down to the middle of her back and her pubic fuzz was rather wild, wanton and cried out to be tousled!

But however unappetizing Prakash may have been, it was her job to get him hard and erect and Rita got on with it instant energy.

"Hey you are already getting hard down there!" She leaned forward and started fondling his penis.

"Yes, umm ... " Prakash mumbled. He was obviously not comfortable having his penis fondled in public in front of his wife. He looked down and away.

"Look, here you little stud." Rita pulled her negligee over her head revealing her own naked body. "Look at my cunt, feel it." She dragged his hands to her crotch and shuddered a little as his fingers twirled her pubic bush.

kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers
12