Calcutta Chronicles : Part 3 of 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See there are two apsaras here who are dying to get fucked by you."

"Yes, yes .." Prakash mumbled incoherently and tried to turn away.

"No, no, no my little stud, today you are the star of the show. I know that you can really fuck us out of our brains," she encouraged him.

"Could I have a little water please." Prakash pleaded.

"Not water, sweetheart. Have something better." Rita walked across to the minibar and pulled out the bottle of Grey Goose and poured out a generous portion. "But first, on the floor."

She gently pushed him so that he was on all fours on the floor, then she tilted his head and poured the vodka into his mouth.

Prakash almost choked and quite a bit of the vodka fell out his lips. But evidently some of it must have gone in because his throat worked as he tried to swallow what was left in his mouth.

"What a waste of the precious Goose," Rita thought to herself, "Oh come on, now for the big one."

Prakash was now on all fours on the floor, his naked wife Pooja kneeling in front of him, her tits swinging and her nipples all erect. Behind him, Rita had pulled out the dildo and was tickling his asshole with its smooth and pointed end.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! ..."

"Hey you are getting erect all by yourself ..." Do I really need to push this?

"Please do." Whispered Pooja, "Otherwise it will collapse in no time."

"Not with this stuck inside him." Rita pushed the dildo in and as in the case of Prashanta in the past, Prakash gave a yelp of surprise as it pushed straight in. Then as Rita started turning the disc and squeezing out the juice, Prakash felt an electric shiver run through his body and turn his penis into an engorged piece of rock.

"Oh god!" Pooja gave a gasp of pleasure. "I need this, I need this now ..."

"You will, you will sweetheart ... come here, let me show you how to do this." Rita called Pooja over to where she was positioned behind Prakash.

"Look, I have pushed it inside but this chain is hanging out of his asshole. And you can pull it out like this."

"Please do not pull it out! He will collapse."

"You will need to. Unless you want to kill him with his erection."

"What do you mean?"

"See, yours is not a simple fuck. You need to get pregnant ..." She suddenly stopped. "You are OK with your periods right?"

"Yes, had it a few days back."

"Good but even then you may not get pregnant in one fuck. You will need to have him fuck three or four times."

"But he can't even do it once!"

"That is why you need the chain. Let him fuck you once, ejaculate and then pull it out. Let him rest."

"Ah I see and then I turn the screw and push it in again."

"Yes! You are smart."

"Great, then let me take him to our room. He may feel a little more comfortable there."

"Oh! Ok ... but be careful with the magic wand. Don't squeeze it too hard! There is powerful stuff in there."

"Sure." Pooja got up. "Come, sweetheart. Come with me. Come to me." She helped Prakash to his feet and the two of them quickly shuffled off into the next room.

Rita smiled. The ball had started rolling and now that bottle of Grey Goose was waiting for her. So stupid of Prakash to have spilt most of it on the carpet. She poured herself another four fingers of the vodka and was debating whether to put on a dress when Pooja came back.

"Aunty, I forgot about this box." She handed Rita a big box of Godiva chocolates. "My father-in-law had asked me to give it to you but I had forgotten." She opened the box and laid it on the table.

"Oh so cute of him and of you, to remember this!" Rita smiled. "When your hubby is waiting to fuck you."

"Not to worry, he is as hard as ever."

"Do me a favour and leave the door open! I want to hear you scream ..."

"Sure .." and she rushed back to her room.

"Poor girl." Rita thought to herself. "I hope that wimp of man can fuck that girl raw and make her pregnant." She pulled out a Godiva and started eating. First one, then another and then a third ...

She was feeling a little drowsy. The vodka and the darkened room was slowly folding her into its welcoming arms. She heard a woman scream from the next room and she smiled because she knew who it was and why. Her own hand had travelled down to her pleasure spot. She started to rub herself for her own pleasure but suddenly she was feeling so very sleepy. She heard again the girl screaming in the next room and then again but time it seemed to be fainter and farther. Then it died out as she fell into a deep sleep.

Two hours later Rita woke up with a start. For a moment she was disoriented, where was she? Why was she lying naked in a strange hotel room? Then slowly it all came back to her. She jumped out of the bed and hurriedly put on her negligee and ran into the next room and had a shock!

Here too was a queen sized bed and lying on it were two people, one man and one woman, both stark naked except for a pair of eye shades that covered their eyes. Who were they? The man was on his back and he recognised him as Prakash with his shaven chest and hennaed hands. But the girl was curled up in a foetal position.

"Hey! Who are you?" But neither of them either spoke or moved.

"Wake up!" Rita pushed Prakash but he was clearly unconscious and spittle was drooling out of his mouth. Was he dead? Or was he merely unconscious. A sudden fear gripped her innards. She pulled the naked woman and then barely managed to stifle a shriek that gurgled out of her throat. The woman was dead, her lips had been taped shut, there was blood splattered across her breasts, her belly right up to her crotch and horror of horrors, there was a knife that was sticking out of her crotch!

Rita's head was spinning, she had to get out of this trap as soon as possible. She ran back to her room and struggled to put on her clothes. Then she peeped out of the door of her room. The corridor was empty except for a woman at the far end mopping the floor. She took a deep breath, gently closed the door behind her and walked calmly down the corridor. As she passed the cleaning woman, her heart must have been racing at 200 bpm but she kept her head down and kept walking. Once clear of the corridor, she increased her pace, exited through the side entrance and reached the parking lot where her father's old driver Ramcharan was waiting for her.

Ramcharan was of course quite used to the chota-memsahib's romantic escapades. The only thing he asked was, "Ghar Chalen? Back Home?"

"Yes .. jaldi, quick"

At the far end of the parking lot, Ritam and Rupa, sitting inside a beat-up station wagon with tinted glasses saw the car carrying Rita race out of the gates. Rupa pulled out a small device from her purse and pressed a switch

Back in the hotel ...

The cleaning woman also had a similar device in her pocket that she had taken out as soon as she saw Rita leave. She was waiting for it to buzz. It did. Just once.

Immediately she walked down to the room that Rita had just vacated and opened the door with a master key. Once inside, she picked up the box of chocolates and the half finished bottle of Grey Goose and put them in a large black polythene bag. Then she pulled a stocking over her head and sprinted into the adjacent room. Here, she dragged the still groggy Pooja -- the real Pooja -- off the bed and gathered the tomato ketchup splattered bed sheet into her polythene bag along with the blunt table knife that she had carefully placed between her legs. Then she loosened the nylon ropes that tied her hands, just a little and walked back to the other room. Here she pulled off the stocking that covered her face as well as the hotel dress that she was wearing. She pulled out a fresh saree and wrapped it around her. A quick brush of her hair and a touch of lipstick transformed the cleaner girl into the classy Torro who, after one last and careful look around the room stepped out into the corridor. Then she pressed the button on her communication device twice more in rapid succession and started walking at a comfortable pace.

In the parking lot, Rupa heard her device buzz, once, twice.

চল রে টরোর কাজ হয়ে গেছে। পিক-আপ পয়েন্টে চল। Torro's job is done, time to pick her up.

Ritam started the engine and drove down to the side entrance and waited with the engine idling. Within a minute, Torro walked out of the building and climbed into the back seat. Then they were off.

Rupa turned round, beaming, and asked Torro.

কি রে টরো, কোনো গণ্ডগোল হয়নি তো? Hey Torro, no problems I hope.

না মাসি, নো প্রব্লেমস আট অল। No aunty, no problems at all. ম্যাজিক ডিলডোটা কৈ? ঠিক আছেতো?

সেটা আর বোলতে! এই তো । You bet! Here it is and she pulled it out of her bag.

এই তো আর তোমাকে পায় কে? আঙ্কল তোমায় এবার চুদে খাল করে দেবে! Now you are all set, uncle will you fuck you crazy now.

এবার তুই বল রিট, মাকে কিরকম দেখলি বল? Ok now Rit, how did you like your mother?

মাকে ন্যাঙটো দেখে আমার তো খাড়া হয়ে জাচ্ছিলো! God! My mother was nude and I was getting an erection simply by looking at her.

আমি তো ভাবলাম ধরে না ফেলে! আসল প্রকাশের তো খাড়া না হয়ার কথা! I was wondering if she would catch on because the real Prakash is not supposed to get an erection.

আমি তো আবার ভাবছিলাম যে তোর মা না তোকে চিনে না ফেলে! And I was afraid that your mother might recognise you.

আমি যানতাম পারবে না। ব্যাপারটা এত‌ই আনএক্সপেকটেড আউট ওফ কন্টেক্সট যে ওর মাথাতেই আসবে না। বেসিক সাইকলজি। I knew she wouldn't. The situation was so unexpected and the meeting was so out of context that she couldn't have connected. Basic psychology.

আর তার ওপর ওই অসভ্য বুক কামানো আর লম্বা লম্বা চুলের ঝুঁটি and that obscenely shaven chest and the curly locks of hair.

সারা হাতে হেনার ডিসাইন। অসহ্য । Henna designs on his hand. Intolerable.

সব ঠিক হয়ে যাবে মাসি, এক সপ্তাহেই সব ক্লিয়ার - হেনা হাওয়া, বুকে লোম ব্যাক টু রিট দ স্টাড । It will be OK aunty. In a week it will be all clear, henna gone, hairy chest and back to Rit-the-stud again.

ও তাই নাকি? কিন্তু তোর এত স্টাড এর দরকার কেন? Really? By why are you so interested in a stud?

আরে! মাসি তুমি‌ই খালি মারাবে আর আমি কি শুধুই খুঁটে মরব নাকি? Why? Why should I fingering myself Aunty while you set yourself up for that grand fuck?

সে নয়ে তুই মারাবি, কিন্তু তার আগে ওই টেলিফোন এক্সচেন্জের ছেলেটাকে ও পাওনা মিটিয়ে দিস। রিতার লাইন ট্যাপ করে ডিটেলস না পেলে এসব কিছুই করা যেত না। Fuck when you want, but first payoff that fellow at the telephone exchange. Without tapping Rita's phone we would not have the information to pull off this heist.

[contd .. part 3 of 4]

12