Calcutta Chronicles : Part 4 of 4

Story Info
After son, father, mother, we finally have the aunt.
6.5k words
4.52
5.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
374 Followers

Durga Pujo had been a little later than usual and so when it was time for Kali Pujo -- the Festival of Lights and Fireworks, that is celebrated a month later -- it was already November. Days had grown shorter, nightfall was earlier and the evenings were a little chilly. It was late in the afternoon on a Saturday. They had had a late and rather heavy lunch. Rupa had then hustled Uttam off to his bedroom for their post-lunch coitus, leaving Ritam curled up in the living room sofa with No Orchids for Miss Blandish, a classic James Hadley Chase thriller. Torro as a budding private investigator was a great fan of both JHC and Perry Mason and she had lent this gory saga of sex and violence to her new found partner-in-business. She was supposed to have joined them for lunch but the Darjeeling Mail in which she was travelling back to Calcutta was over six hours late. So it was Ritam alone who had been listeing to the sounds of frantic and frenetic sex that had been emanating from his father's bedroom until the two lovers had finally collapsed into their post-coital slumber.

That magic dildo that Torro and he had snatched from his mother while pretending to be Pooja and Prakash had had a seismic impact on Uttam's sex life. That evening itself, when they had first brought it home, Rupa had jumped on her thakurpo and, after learning from him how Rita used to stick it up his arse, had pumped him up to a full fledged erection and eventual ejaculation! Ritam, unfortunately, had to take a back seat because his aunt was fully engaged and entangled with his father. Torro could have been of some help, after all the two of them had carried out the naked charade together, but she had dropped off as she was scheduled to leave the next day, for a week-long vacation at Darjeeling with her parents.

Aunt however had not forgotten his nephew completely. They had had quite a few intimate tete-a-tetes as well but Rupa's current obsession was obviously her thakurpo, or Ritam's father, in whose bedroom she had set up her permanent camp. Had the poor fellow not had an excuse to go to his school, Rupa might have blown apart his arsehole -- so frequently did she ram that dildo in there. Uttam provided her with the much needed sexual relief that both of them had been denied for so many years. What was more satisfying was the snatch of the magic dildo and the fact that her Thakurpo was a trophy that she had wrested from that slut-and-vamp Rita who had looked down on them with utter contempt. Revenge was utterly and deliciously sweet and she was ever so grateful to both Ritam and Torro for helping her get it.

After masturbating himself to the sounds of his father's grunts and screams ringing in his ears, Ritam had collapsed into a light afternoon siesta and had hardly noticed that it was getting dark. But then all of a sudden someone was fondling his penis that was hanging out of the top of his pajamas.

কি পার্টনার, একা একা শুয়ে বাঁড়া খিঁচ্ছিস? Hey partner, are you beating your meat alone? Torro was back. Since she had been a regular visitor to their house prior to the heist, the staff at the door had let her in.

আরে টরো-দি! কখন এলে? Hey Torro-di! When did you come in?

দার্জিলিং মেল প্রচুর লেট করলো, তার পর বাবা-মাকে বাড়িতে নাবিয়ে চলে এসে দেখি আমার পার্টনার নুনু বার করে পড়ে আছে! The Darjeeling Mail was very late in arriving. I just dropped my parents off at home and came here to see my partner shagged out with his prick hanging out his pants.

কি করি বল দিদি? বাবা আর জেট যা চিত্‌কার করে চুদছিল তার মধ্যে কি আর মিস ব্ল্য়ান্ডিশ-এর কথায় কান দেওয়া যায়? What to do, didi? Father and aunt were fucking so loudly that I could hardly focus on Miss Blandish here.

প্যান্টাট ঠিক কর। রতন-দা কে চা আনতে বলেছি | Put on your pants, I have asked Ratan to get us some tea. Ratan was their old family retainer, the odd-job man around the house.

বাবা জেঠিমাকে চুদছে আর ছেলে ব্যাটা বসে বসে তাই শুনছে! The father is fucking the aunt and the son is listening in. বলি মারবো এক গাঁট্টা। পড়াশুনো নেই না কি? Be off, don't you have your studies. Rupa's voice rang out from the bedroom and it was dripping with mock anger.

তুমি যদি সারাদিন বাবাকে লাগিয়ে বসে থাকো তো আমি কি করি? If you stay stuck with my father all day, what can I do? টরো-দি এসেছে। See, Torro is here.

জানি, আওয়াজ পেয়ে তাই বেরিয়ে এলাম। I know that is why I came out.

Rupa emerged from the bedroom wrapped only in a saree -- no blouse, no petticoat -- that she had hurriedly thrown around her body. Her hair was dishevelled and there were a few red bite marks on her arms and on the proud swell of breasts that could hardly be covered by the loose garment.

চুদে ফাটিয়ে দিয়েছে মনে হচ্ছে পিশেমশাই। Uncle must have just fucked you raw. Torro grinned at her

দিয়েছে এবং দিচ্ছে। তোরা যা আমাদের উপকার করেছিস কি আর বলব। ঠাকুরপো আর আমি দুজনেই ছিলাম উপসি ছারপোকার মত, এখন তো ভুরিভোজ । Fucked and fucking. You have done us a great favour. Both of us were starving for sex and now we have a feast.

কিন্তু তুমি আমার পার্টনারের কথা একেবরে ভুলে গেছো। সে খিঁচে মরে যাচ্ছে তোমার কির্তী দেখে আর শুনে। But you have forgotten about my partner and left him to beat his meat while the two of you are fucking away to glory.

তোর পার্টনারের জন্য তো তুই আছিস টরো, কিন্তু তোরা আমার এই প্রবলেমটার জন্য কিছু একটা কর।

You are there for your partner, Torro, but do something about this problem of mine. Rupa pulled out a used condom filled with Uttam's sperm.

এটা আবার কি? What's this?

এরা তোর ভাই হতে পারতো কিন্তু এরা ডাস্টবিন চলে যাবে। এদের জন্য কিছু একটা ব্যবস্থা কর। They could have been your brothers but they will end up in the dustbin. Do something for them.

মানে তুমি এদের নষ্ট হতে দিতে চাওনা। You mean you do not want to waste them. Torro was quick to catch on. তুমি প্রেগনেন্ট হয়ে কাকুর বাচ্চা চাও? You want to get pregnant with uncle's child.

হ্যাঁ এই না হলে মেয়ের বুদ্ধি। Right. Only a woman can get that so fast. কিন্তু মুশ্কিল হল ... But the trouble is .....

A few days later ...

The household was all agog about an impending celebrity visit. Stella Bose may not have hit the silver screen with the verve of a Suchitra Sen as yet, but clearly she had the potential to do so. Born of an aristocratic Bengali father and vivacious Anglo-Indian mother who had been a crooner at Trincas, Stella was already making waves, albeit small ones, both in Tollygunge and in the newly emerging world of television serials. A racy poster of hers, in a deliciously naughty two piece bikini -- stuff that was clearly taboo in India -- had recently appeared in CineBlitz. Ritam had sourced a glossy uncreased and autographed version of the poster and had put it up on the door of his bedroom. His uncle Satyam had not missed it.

আরে! স্টেলা বোসের পোস্টারে ওর স‌ই পেলে কি করে? Hey how did you get Stella's signature on that poster. Satyam had asked Ritam.

ওর ম্যানেজারের ভাই আমাদের কলেজে পড়ে। ওকে একটু খাওয়াতে হয়েছে। Her manager's brother is in our college. Had to pay him to get it.

ভাল ব্যবসা ফেঁদেছে ছোকরা। Smart kid. That's a good business that he has started.

বলছিল যে একটু খরচা করলে কোন ইভেন্টে পৌঁছে দিতে পারে। এপিযারেন্স ফি দিতে হবে। He was saying that she is also available for events, against an appearance fee.

তাহলে একদিন বাড়িতে লান্চ বা ডিনরে ডাক না। যা খরচা লাগে আমাদের এডভার্টাইসিংঅ বাজেট থেকে দিয়ে দোব। Then call her over for lunch or dinner. I will pay her from our advertising budget.

Today was that day and everyone was excited about Stella's visit. But the most excited of them all was Satyam who had taken charge of the 'event'.

It was well past two, when Stella finally arrived to find an impatient Satyam agonisingly waiting for her and of course she was worth waiting for. Tall and elegant, she had short, pixie cut hair edged with electric blue that gave her the innocence of a gamine like tomboy. Satyam's lecherous gaze was flickering between the copious cleavage visible in the plunging neckline of her little bejewelled blouse and the deep navel below which she had tied her black and white Kanjeevaram silk saree. Tied to her ankles were a pair of payal, or anklets, that tinkled softly whenever she walked, but what was most striking about her arrival was the powerful fragrance of an alien perfume that washed through the room as soon as she entered. Along with her, in jeans and a tight T-shirt was Torro, her manager.

Stella would be here for just about an hour and Satyam made sure that no one shared this precious time with her. So Ritam, Rupa, Uttam were relegated to being almost like pieces of furniture sitting around the dining room. Satyam meanwhile was desperate to flatter her and impress her with his wealth and his non-existent connections with the Page 3 crowd of Calcutta. Stella of course had already met many such people in her short celebrity life and she knew how to play them.

আচ্ছা শীতকালে আপনি মালদ্বীপ গেছেন? শুনেছি নাকি খুব সুন্দর জায়গা। Have you been to the Maldives in winter? I have heard that it is very beautiful there.

আপনি স্যাটা বোসকে চেনেন? আমার বন্ধু। ওর ওখানে একটা রেসর্ট আছে। বহু বার জেতে বলেছে। Do you know Sata Bose? He is a friend of mine and he owns a resort there.

Oh what a coup it would be if he could take THE Stella Bose for a weekend jaunt in Maldives. Satyam's head was already making plans.

আমার ওই সি-ভিলা গুলোতে যাওয়ার খুব সখ। একেবারে বেডরুম থেকে স্ট্রেট জলে! I would love to stay in one of those sea-villas. You can drop straight into the sea from your bedroom.

বললেই ব্যবস্থা হয়ে যাবে ম্যাডাম। I can fix it up very easily Madam. Then under his breath and to himself একবার তো বেডরুমে তো ঢোকাই, তার পর সমুদ্র পরে দেখা যাবে। Let me get you into the bedroom first, the sea can wait.

সো নাইস ওফ যু। So nice of your. আমাকে ম্যাডাম বোলে ডেকো না প্লিস্‌ আমি স্টেল্লা and don't call me Madam, I am Stella.

আচ্ছা স্টেল্লা, তুমি বুড্ডা চ্যাটার্জিকে চেনো? Ok, Stella, do you know Budda Chatterjee?

বাবা ওত বড় ডিরেক্টর! Oh he is such a famous director.

ও একটা সেক্স থ্রিলার করার জন্য একটা স্টানিং একট্রেসের জন্য আমার কাছে খোঁজ করছিল। He is planning to shoot a sex thriller and was asking me to look for a stunning actress.

Which was false of course. Any actress would give an arm and a leg -- or even her tits and cunts -- to act in a Budda Chatterjee film. Perhaps what he was really for was money to finance the film.

ওটা কি তোমার মায়ের ছবি? Is that your mother's painting?

Stella knew bullshit when she heard it. She changed the topic pointed to a framed painting on the wall. কি অসাধারণ ওই গলার পেন্ডেন্টটা! That's a beautiful pendant on her neck.

এমরেল্ড এন্ড ডাইয়ামন্ড | এক সাহেবের কাছ থেকে আমার বাবা কিনেছিলেন | Emerald and diamond. My father bought it from an Englishman.

কি সুন্দর ওটা । একদিন এসে তোমার মায়ের সব গয়না গুলো দেখতে হবে। Its so beautiful. One day I must come and see your mother's collection.

আজ বার করবো নাকি? বাড়িতেই আছে! Do you want to see them? They are all in this house itself!

চুপ চুপ । শুনলে বাড়িতে চোর আসতে পারে । Shh! Thieves might overhear that you have these jewels in the house.

শুধুই কি গয়না? এ বাড়িতে চুরি করার মত আরো অনেক কিছুই আছে! Only jewels? There are many other things that are there to be stolen from this house. Satyam was throwing a bait.

সে নয় চুরি করতে আর একদিন আসব। Perhaps I will come back as a thief on some other day. Stella knew a bait when she saw one and toyed with it. নাকি গৃহস্থ সময় করে চোরকে দিয়ে আসবে? Or will the owner go and give it to the thief? Stella smiled and threw a counter bait. যাই হোক, আজ অনেক বেলা হল। আজ উঠি। Anyway, it's getting late. I need to take your leave.

সেকি? এখন তো আইসক্রিম আর মিষ্টি বাকি। What? We are yet to have desserts.

আর একদিন হবে। That will be another day. Stella got up

চলো তোমাকে এগিয়ে দিয়ে আসি। Ok, let me see you out. এই তোমরা খেয়ে নাও। You guys finish you desert. He almost gave an order to the others.

At the door, Stella turned and gave a radiant smile to her host. তোমার বাড়িতে এসে আমার খুব ভাল লেগেছে সত্যম। থ্যান্ক যু। I loved the lunch. Thank you.

তোমাকে আবার কবে ডাকবো? When can I call you again?

কবে সেটা তোমার ব্যাপার, কিন্তু এই নামবার-টা নোট করে নাও। ২৪৪-১১৩৯ । ইচ্ছে হলেই কল কোর। তবে একটু রাত করে। When you call is your choice, but note down this number Stella Bose 244-1139. Give me a call whenever you feel like it, but it's better that you call at night.

Two weeks and quite a few late night telephone calls later, Satyam showed up at a slightly seedy resort on Diamond Harbour Road that led south, out of Calcutta. It was a chilly winter evening but Satyam was dressed up in the finery of a typical Bengali babu - a white, addir panjabi or kurta decorated in the Lucknow chikon style, a fine white dhooti, or dhoti delicately creased along the edges and whose end was folded in a graceful, fan-like koncha that was dangling between his legs. He would have applied some Benarasi attar behind his ears but had been asked not to because Stella was very sensitive to any perfume other than what she wore herself.

The resort consisted of a number of small, elegant cottages all discreetly shielded from each other by trees, shrubs and hedges and was obviously designed for lovers' trysts. Payment was upfront and once this was paid, the staff and the management were trained to stay away allowing anyone to arrive and leave from any cottage without any kind intrusion into their privacy. At Stella's instance, Satyam had not brought his own car and driver but had arrived in the hired car that she had sent instead.

Satyam was a little puzzled when he was met on the verandah outside the door of the cottage by Torro who was lounging on a cane sofa. He was not expecting any third person tonight but Torro's dress and demeanor left him stunned. Gone were her jeans and T-shirt. This evening she was in a mini-skirt that stopped well short of her knees and a sleeveless singlet that was sheer enough to show not just her breasts but the dark outline of the aureola. On one hand she held a flute of sparkling wine. A cigarette dangled from her lips that were painted a dark blue to match the maskara on her kohl rimmed eyes.

ম্যাডামের সিগারেটের ধোঁয়া সহ্য হয় না, তাই আপনার জন্য বাইরে অপেক্ষা করছি। Madam is allergic to cigarette smoke. So I am waiting for you outside.

ওরে বাবা । তাহলে আমকেও তো এখানে একটা মেরে দিতেহয়। Oh is that so. Then let me light one here.

টেনশন হচ্ছে? Are you feeling tense? ম্যাডাম আজকে একদম ফুলশয্যার রাতের মত অপেক্ষা করছেন। Madam is waiting for you like her honeymoon.

তাহলে আর শুভ কাজে দেরি কেন? ভেতরে চলি। Then what am I waiting for? Let me go inside. এক মিনিট সার্, একটু কাজ আছে। Just one minute sir, there is a little thing that needs to be done. নিন একটা সিগরেট ধরাণ। Please light a cigarette. Torro handed him an open pack of Benson & Hedges cigarettes.

Satyam pulled out one, lit it and took a long drag. He felt a lot relaxed now.

স্যার। ম্যাডমের প্যাকেট-টা ... Sir, where is the packet for Madam?

ওহ, ভুলে গেছিলাম। Oh I had forgotten. He fumbled in the pocket of his kurta and pulled out a white envelope এই তো গুনে নাও। Here it is, please count it.

কি যে বলেন। Do I really need to count? but nevertheless, she opened the envelope and pulled out a stack of currency notes that she counted very quickly.

চল এবার ভেতরে যাই। Lets go inside.

সিগরেট শেষ করে নিন। Let us finish our cigarettes. The two of them finished their cigarettes but Satyam was getting increasingly fidgety.

রাত তো অনেক বাকি। The night is still young. Torro smiled at Satyam. ম্যাডামের খেলা তো সবে শুরু। Madam has just started her game. চলুন। Let us go.

The room that they entered was brightly lit and well appointed. One one side, there were two comfortable sofas and a small glass topped table. On the other side there was a dresser over which hung a framed poster of Basic Instinct with Michael Douglas on the bed and naked Sharon Stone on top of him. At the far end, behind a colourful curtain was a closed door, that possibly led to another room.

স্টেলা কৈ? Where is Stella?

ম্য়াডাম একটু তৈরি হয়ে নিচ্ছেন, আপনারি জন্যে। আপনাকেও একটু রেডি হয়ে নিতে বলেছেন। Madam is getting ready for your pleasure. She has also asked you to get ready for her.

আমি ত তৈরি আছি। I am quite ready.

আহা ব্যাস্ত হচ্ছেন কেন? ম্যাডাম আপনার জন্য একটা স্পেশাল প্লান করেছেন। Don't get impatient. Madam has a special plan for you.

কি প্লান? What plan?

চিন্তা করবেন না। আমি আছি আপনাকে একেবারে রেডি করে দেব। Don't worry, I am here to get you ready for her.

নিন এবার আপনার জামাকাপড় খুলে ফেলুন। Come, please take off your clothes.

এঁ‌ এই তোমার সামনে? What? In front of you?

কিছু মনে করবেন না স্যার। ম্যাডাম খুব লাজুক। চট করে সকলের সামনে ন্য়াংটো হয়ে বেরুতে একটু লজ্জা পান। তাই আমি একটু হেল্প করি। Please don't mind sir, but madam is very coy. She is a very hesitant to appear naked in front of strangers. That is why I help her.

নিন আমি খুলে ফেললাম্, এবার আপনি খুলে ফেলুন See, I am taking off my clothes, now it is your turn.

Torro slipped out of her mini skirt giving Satyam a flash of her pubic bush! Now all she had on was a near transparent top that barely covered her butts. Then she unwrapped Satyam's long dhooti and pulled down his briefs, giving his balls a little squeeze. Satyam, who was still ogling at Torro's near nudity, was suddenly paralysed with lust. Next to go was his kurta and the vest inside and a slight push meant that he was on his back on the soft bed. Torro moved in quickly, spread his legs and started to fondle and scratch his balls. Satyam whimpered with pleasure and tried to reach out Torro's breasts that were clearly visible through her top.

এই দুষ্টু! আমায় নয়। ম্যাডাম তোর জন্যে অপেক্ষা করে বসে আছে। Not me you naughty boy. Madam is waiting for you.

She kept playing with her balls and waiting for his erection to harden up.

এবার উঠুন স্যার, ম্যাডামের আসার টাইম হয়ে এসেছে। Now please get up, Madam is about to arrive.

Torro pulled Satyam to his feet and then before he could realise anything, she slipped a soft, dark elastic band over his head and on his eyes. Satyam's world went dark as the eyeband fitted snugly over his face and cut off all light.

এই কি করছিস? কি করছিস? What are you doing? What are you doing.

There was a sudden panic in Satyam's voice that subsided as he felt Torro's lips on his hard penis. What was even better was her tongue flicking and licking the tip.

Satyam's world had gone totally dark and then, he heard her! Or rather the tinkling of her anklets -- the same tinkle that he had heard when Stella had come for lunch. Torro's lips had released his penis and he could feel her drawing back.

ম্যাডাম, আমি বাইরে আছি। Madam, I am waiting outside.

Then he heard the sound of Stella's steps -- again accentuated by the tinkling anklets -- approaching.

"Stella ..." he croaked

"Shhh ...." she whispered and then the powerful fragrance of her unique and alien perfume pervaded throughout the room.

He felt a shiver of electric excitement as she touched him on his nose and then her hand was travelling down, down over his lips where they lightly entered his mouth and then slipped out and then past his chin, his throat, his hairy chest, his bloated belly, circled his belly button, poked through the heavy bush of his pubic hair and then ..

"Oh Oh Aah ... aah ..." at last Satyam found his voice, as he felt her finger on his balls playing with them and squeezing them lightly.

"Sshh ..." she quitened him again and then he felt her lips licking his big and hard penis.

"Aah Aah ..." Satyam groaned in pleasure. He felt his legs buckling beneath him but she had caught him by his buttocks and pressed his penis right right into her mouth.

Satyam gave a grunt as he felt her lips, her teeth nibbling at his erection and then in a swift movement, she had pushed him back on the bed and was climbing on top of him.

He felt the satin smoothness of her naked body -- that he had fantasized about for the last two week -- pressing into his hairy chest. He reached out in the darkness and grabbed her big, squishy breasts -- the nipples were already erect and ready for his waiting fingers. He twisted them and he heard her squeal! He gave another groan of pleasure.

kaypee
kaypee
374 Followers
12