Calcutta Chronicles : Part 4 of 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands travelled past her throat, behind her neck and grabbed her by her short -- and what he imagined to be -- her electric blue hair. He tried to say something but her lips were already on his own and the two were locked in a prolonged kiss, their tongues teasing and seeking each other out.

He tried to say something but again her lips were crushed against his own and he could only gurgle with pleasure -- the pleasure of having the one and only Stella Bose, for whom the entire potent male population of Calcutta would be having wet dreams every night, naked and right here, in his arms. But before he could savour this any further, there was more.

He felt her hand creeping down to his crotch and the sudden pull on his hard and throbbing penis, that guided it into her own crotch. He gave a cry of pain and pleasure as she pressed her hips down on his erection. But another big lick and kiss from her made him forget the pain and feel the pleasure of finally finding her hole. For the next few moments he felt her lips played with him ... one, kissing his own lips and the other playing around with his erect pole, tempting and teasing it to find its way in.

Another gurgle of pleasure rolled out of his lips as her hips moved up and down, swallowing in his erection before pushing it out again. Then all of a sudden, he heard her yell of pure ecstasy as she slammed herself down on his crotch and impaled herself on his impatient erection.

The next couple of minutes were pure ecstasy. A shiver of electric excitement raced through his body as he felt her hammering her hips on his crotch. He could feel her moving up and down, up and down and the squelching sound of prick pushing in and out of her slippery pussy filled the room when it was not smothered under his loud grunts and her shrill squeals.

But then, like all good things in life, this frenzy of sexual ecstasy had to end. Satyam gave a sudden yelp of pleasure as his engorged penis finally erupted with what he thought was a flood of cum that sprayed into his lover's innards. She collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily and rubbed her nose against his.

আহ্! কতদিন পরে একি আরাম । After so long, what a pleasure he purred in her face and then removed the band that was covering his eyes.

And then the shriek!

একি? তুমি এখানে কি করছো? What's this? What are you doing here, he screamed. Instead of Stella Bose about whom he had been fantasizing, it was his wife Rupa who was smiling at him.

কেন? আমি আমার স্বামীর আদর খাচ্ছি! Why? I am enjoying my husband's love. Rupa mocked him.

কিন্তু, কিন্তু .. But, But ... Satyam was at a total loss of words! Here he was, thinking that he was fucking the most promising television actress in Calcutta but in reality he had only been fucking the woman whom he had brought in only as a nanny for his children.

.কিন্তু কি? আমি কি কিছু খারাপ চুদি! বেশ তো এতক্ষন চেঁচাচ্ছিলে আমাকে স্টেলা ভেবে। কিন্তু এখন আর দেখে ভালো লাগছেনা বুঝি? What is what? Can I not fuck well? Just now you were screaming with pleasure thinking that you were fucking Stella but now that you see me you are feeling bad.

ধ্যাত তেরি, চুপ কর মাগি। যাঃ সরে যা Shut up you bitch, now move off.

With that he roughly pushed Rupa off his chest and leaped out of the bed. Then he hurriedly started pulling on his clothes.

কি গো বাবু! এখনি চললে কেন? এখনোতো সবে সন্ধে! Hey mister. Why are you leaving so fast. The night is still young.

But of course, Satyam was in no mood for any further explorations. Muttering and cursing under his breath he was hurriedly putting on his clothes.

গাড়ির ভাড়া আর ড্রাইভারের বক্সিসটা দেওয়া আছে। আবার যেন দিতে যেও না। The car rental and the driver's tips are paid for. Do not pay them again! Rupa could not help taunting her ever so stingy husband before he ran out of the room.

A minute later, Torro entered the room with a grin as wide as the Howrah Bridge! অল ক্লিয়ার। গাড়ি বেরিয়ে গেছে। It's all clear, the car has departed.

Ritam, who was waiting in the inner room, now appeared and admired his aunt in her naked glory.

তোমার এই ছোট ছোট করে কাটা চুলের স্টাইলটা কিন্তু হেভি সেক্সি হয়েছে জেট্স্! তুমি এইরকম‌ই রেখে দিও। This short hairstyle of yours is looking very sexy, Jets. Why don't you keep it like this from now on.

আমার লম্বা চুলে হাত দিলেই ও বুঝে যেত যে আমি ছোট চুলের স্টেলা নয়। যদি চোখ খুলে ফেলত, তাহলে আর ইজ্যাক্যুলেশন অবধি পৌঁছতো না। আমাদের ছুতোটা আর তৈরি হতো না! If he had felt my long hair he would have known that I was not Stella. If he had opened his eyes he would not have ejaculated and we would not have had our alibi or excuse.

এখন আর কোন চিন্তা নেই। মোনের শুখে ঠাকুরপোকে চোদো আর যখন পেটে বাচ্চা আসবে বলে দিতে পারবে যে সে এই সন্ধ্যায় পেটে এসেছিল। কোন প্রশ্ন থাকবে না । Now there are no worries. Fuck your Thakurpo as much as you want and when you get pregnant, you can always say that it happened this evening. That will stop all questions.

কিন্তু এতে যদি সত্যি‌ই তোমার পেটে বাচ্চা এসে যায়? But what if this really makes you pregnant! তাহলে তো আর আমার বাবার ছেলে হবে না! ওর‌ই ছেলে হয়ে যাবে। Then it will not be my father's son but his son.

এসব নিয়ে তোকে আর ভাবতে হবে না। মেয়েদের ব্যাপার আমরা মেয়েরাই বুঝি। তাই না টোরো? You do not have to bother about all this. These are womanly matters that we women understand! Isn't that Torro? She smiled at her young detective friend.

Six months later, they were at Bakkhali ... where the river meets the sea. Where the Hooghly runs into the Bay of Bengal.

Uttam and Ritam, Rupa and Torro had arrived at Bakkhali and had put up at a private cottage on Henry's Island. Not too many tourists would venture beyond the WatchTower so their cottage was as cut off from civilisation as one could be in South Bengal. Sheltered from prying eyes by a dense stand of mangrove trees was a perfectly crescent shaped beach of fine white sand. Had it not been for the people whom Rupa had known from her childhood and who had not forgotten her when she had been married off to Calcutta in her teens, they would have had to stay in one of those gaudy hotels instead of in this slice of paradise.

And of course this was not just a tourist paradise that they were talking about!

Whoever had built this house had had a clear idea of the kind of destruction that a Bay of Bengal cyclone could cause on a coastal community and had clearly planned for it. The house was made of solid granite and had thick, strong stilts that supported a deck that was more than thirty feet above the ground -- and more importantly, the sea! Above the deck were two other floors, the first having three bedrooms facing the sea while the top floor was an open air lounge with a roof of red tiles that could easily be replaced if they were indeed blown off!

The four of them had arrived in the morning and after a sumptuous lunch had spent the afternoon gambolling on the beach. Ritam and Torro had of course ventured quite deep into the sea until Rupa had warned them and called them in. Uttam and Rupa had stuck to the shoreline because Uttam was quite happy to stay safe and Rupa, even though she would have loved to join the youngsters on the breakers, was six months pregnant.

Rupa had planned the false sexcapade with Satyam when she was in her safe period and there had been no chance of her getting pregnant, but immediately after that she had pumped up her brother-in-law, ThakurPo, and had got herself pregnant in her next cycle. Satyam had of course been disgusted to have fathered a child with whom he considered a despicable Dokhney maagi -- a maid servant from Southern Bengal -- but of course he could either deny paternity or make her abort. So to save himself from any further bitterness, he had moved out from their ancestral home in Shyambazar and had permanently located himself in his palatial flat in Salt Lake with the glitzy Part 3 partners of his dreams. Which was fine for Rupa because she was now with a child of her dreams. Things had been a bit hectic for Torro as well because her father had been taken ill but after six months things had settled down, which is why Rupa had proposed this visit to her childhood home -- the white sands of Bakkhali and the blue waters of the Bay of Bengal. Winter would have been a nicer time to come here but the monsoon season was not too bad either because the cloudy sky meant that the beach was not too hot.

It was now late in the afternoon. Uttam had retired to take rest in the bedroom but the other three had climbed to the upper deck and had spread themselves out on the comfortable sofas. The sun would sink into the sea in a few minutes but that had not stopped the enterprising trio from opening a bottle of Smirnoff and topping out their glasses with just a small amount of coconut water! Soon enough, all three were lightly buzzed and totally naked!

But how did they arrive in such a state? It had all begun with a simple question that Rupa had asked Torro.

হ্যাঁরে টরো, জলের মধ্যে কি রিট তোর প্যান্টটা খুলে দিয়েছিল? Hey Torro, was Rit trying to take off your pants in the water?

শুধুই কি প্যান্ট? আমার জামার ভেতোরে হাত দিয়ে মাই টিপে দিয়েছে! Not just my pants but he was also trying to reach into my shirt and pressing my tits.

কেন দেব না? তুমি যদি আমার সামনে ন্যাংটো হয়ে ঘুরতে পার তাহলে ওর এতো লজ্জা কিসের। Why not? If you can be naked in front of me, why not she?

সেটা ওর ব্যাপার! ওর ইচ্ছে হলে ও তোর সামনে ন্যাংটো হবে, ইচ্ছে না হলে হবে না। এতে তোর কিছু বলার নেই। That is her choice! If she wants to, she will strip for you, else not. You have nothing to say in this.

কিন্তু কেন? সেইটাই আমার প্রশ্ন। এমন নয় যে ও লজ্জাবতী লতা। দরকারের সময় তো জ্যাঠার সামনে বেশ জামা কাপড় খুলেই ঘুরছিল। But my question is why? It's not that she is all that shy! She was happy to shed her clothes for Uncle when she needed to.

তখন দরকার ছিল তাই। It was necessary to. Torro opened her mouth.

বারে! আর এখন যত ঢং! Then why this drama today. কেন রে বাবা? Why?

কারন আছে। There is a reason. Torro was smiling

দেখ টরো, তুই যথেষ্ঠ এডাল্ট। তোকে আমি চাপ দেব না, কিন্তু আমার একটু অবাক লাগে। Look Torro I know you are an adult and I cannot force you, but even I am a bit surprised.

কি পিসি? কে অবাক লাগে তোমার? What? What is it that surprises you auntie?

এই যে এতবড় একটা চোদাচুদির খেলা হয়ে গেল যাতে তুই এতবড় একটা রোল প্লে করলি কিন্তু তোর মধ্যে কোন সেক্সুয়াল এক্‌সাইটমেন্ট দেখলাম না। আবার বলছি, চাপ দেব না কিন্তু একটু অবাক লাগে! Look we went through a massive fuckfest where you played a major role but at no point did I see any sexual excitement in you. Again, I do not want to pressurise you, but it is indeed a little surprising.

কি আর বলি পিসি, ব্যাপারটা একটু কম্প্লেক্স। What can I say, auntie. It is a little complex.

সেরকম হলে চেপে যা। বলতে হবে না। ভোডকা খা। বড় করে ভোডকা খা। If that is so, you don't have to say anything. Have some vodka instead, a large one.

না, তোমাকেই বলি, এটা আমাকেই সল্‌ভ করতে হবে। No let me share this with you. I have to solve this myself.

এই রিট তুই একটু নিচে ঘুরে আয় তো। এই মেয়ের সঙ্গে আমার কথা আছে। Hey Rit, can you leave us alone for a few minutes, I need to talk to this girl

না না রিট থাক। ও আমার খুব ভাল বন্ধু। ওর সামনে আমার কিছু বলতে বাধে না। No, No let him stay. He is a very good friend of mine and I have nothing to hide from him

তাহলে বল। বা দাঁড়া এই রিট তার আগে তুই আমাদের জন্য তিনটে বড় করে ভোডকা রেডি কর। Then go ahead. But wait, Rit can you please fix a big shot of vodka for all of us.

Rit was quick with fixing the drinks.

এবার বল । Now explain.

আমি তো সাইকলজির স্টুডেন্ট আমি ব্যাপারটা বুঝি। আসলে আমি বাইপোলার, বাইসেক্‌সুয়াল। যখন একটা ছেলের সঙ্গে থাকি তখন মনে হয় একটা মেয়ে হলে ভাল হত। আবার যখন সামনে মেয়ে থাকে তখন একটা ছেলের জন্য মন টা ছোঁক ছোঁক করে। স্পেশালি সেক্‌সুয়াল সিটুযেশন হলে এই কনফুশনটা বেড়ে যায়। কি করি বল না পিসি? I am a student of psychology and so I understand this matter. Actually I am bi-polar, bi-sexual. When I am with a man, I think that I would be better off with a woman but when I have a woman with me, I start fantasizing about boys. And this confusion increases when I am in a sexual situation. Tell me auntie, what should I do?

And then she turned to Rit and continued. আই আম সো সরি রিট এইটাই আমার জিবনের ট্রজেডি। jI am so sorry Rit, this is my personal tragedy.

Rupa saw this conundrum in a flash.

ওরে পাগলি, এটা কোন ট্রজেডি‌ই নয়। যখন আমরা দুজোনেই আছি তোর কাছে। Oh dear, this is no tragedy at all. When there are two of us here at your service.

মানে? What?

মানে এখানে আমি আর রিট আছি। আমি মেয়ে, রিট ছেলে। আমার দুজনে মিলে একসঙ্গে তোর সেকসুয়াল ফ্যানটাসি পুরণ করবো। Rit and I am here with you. I am a woman and Rit is man and the two of us will make every sexual fantasy of yours come true.

কি করে? How?

ওরে আমার ডিটেকটিভ, তোর এত বুদ্ধি আর তুই এই সামান্য কথাটা বুঝতে পারছিস না? Oh my little detective. You are so smart but you cannot understand this simple matter. Rupa smiled and pulled Torro into her breasts.

Rit chipped in. কাম অন টরো, উই উইল হাভ থ্রিওয়ে অরজি নাও Come on Torro, we will have a three-way orgy now.

Nothing was said, no words were required but all three swiftly dropped whatever they were wearing. It was a classic three-some. Rupa, her belly bloated with a child and totally naked was reclining on the sofa and Torro, just as naked, was on the floor, kneeling between her legs, with her face buried in her crotch. Ritam stood behind her with his erect penis pushing into Torro's cunt. Torro's tongue was flicking and licking at Rupa's moist cunt as Rupa grabbed her by her hair and rubbed her face into her pubis. Torro felt Ritam's hand on her small, pert breasts as he grabbed and pulled at her and also his penis as it pushed its way into her. The first push was rather hesitant and tentative but soon enough, Ritam had let go of her breasts and grabbed her by her hips so that he could push himself in with greater vigour.

Torro's cunt was tight to begin with but got progressively looser as Ritam pushed into it again and again. Each time he was a little bolder and pushed a little harder. For Torro it was getting more and more painful as her pussy, unaccustomed to such an assault, was starting to hurt.

এই রিট, দেখছিস না ওর লাগছে! তোর বাঁড়ায় একটু ভালো করে থুতু দিয়ে নে। Hey Rit, you are hurting her. Why don't you put some spit on your prick. Rupa advised her nephew.

Ritam did so and soon enough the pace and vigour of his thrusts got harder. He was now grunting heavily with each thrust. Torro too was screaming in pain as Rupa held the young detective tight in her arms and watched her nephew thudding into her again and again.

It would not have been for too long but it seemed like hours. It was as if even the sun that was setting on the sea had stopped to watch the exquisite sexual drama that was being played out on the sea shore. But eventually it was time. Just as the setting sun touched the sea, Ritam gave a yell as he rammed penis and tore through Torro's virginity. Then he collapsed on her back and pulled out his softening penis that was freshly coated with Torro's virginal blood.

For both Ritam and Torro, it was obviously the first full sexual experience and Rupa on whose lap the drama was enacted knew that it would not be the last.

...

The End

...

12