Caleb 01 - Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did MLK," I retorted, "and he never asked me about my sex life."

"I dreamt that you gave me a blowjob," he continued, "and it was amazing." He couldn't look at me.

"Dreams are just that," I said. "Dreams. You can't be held responsible for them. Louise, surely you are not upset that he had a dream?"

"No, not at all," she said. "I thought it was hot. And I wondered if I could persuade you to let me watch you do it for real?"

And that was exactly what I'd been worried about.

My worry was twofold, actually. Clearly, Louise was the driver here. Josh was being more forward than I'd ever expected, but Louise had already spilled to him that she thought the whole thing was hot. He was clearly uncomfortable. There was no way of knowing how into this he actually was, on his own, separate and apart from knowing that Louise was getting all hot and bothered.

And then there were the powers. To whatever extent Josh was willing, was it because I'd unknowingly used my powers on him?

I recalled more of the conversation from the cafeteria. Josh had confessed that he'd been drawn to me for some time, even if it hadn't been sexual. As far as I knew, that well predated my powers. I supposed I couldn't be sure, but, well... things in my life had been fine before yesterday, but not exactly what I'd have called magical.

"Is there a problem?" Louise asked, startling me from my ruminations. "Don't you find him attractive?"

"The problem is you," I said bluntly. "I don't want to get in the way of your relationship. I can think of a million ways that this could go tragically wrong. You guys seem so good together and could be headed for a serious commitment. I don't want to be the person who destroys that.

"How will you feel watching your boyfriend getting, and hopefully enjoying, head from someone other than you, especially another guy? Will you forever be wondering if he enjoyed it more than when you do it? Or if he prefers men now? If you do stay together, each time he goes out with the boys, are you going to be wondering what he is up to? I don't want that responsibility."

"I don't think he's attracted to other men," she said. "I think he is attracted to you. And I feel it too. Don't get me wrong, I love Josh, and you may be right, we may be heading for marriage and kids, the whole nine yards, but what he and I both seem to feel for you is outside that.

"I know that you don't want to give your virginity to just anyone boy or girl," she continued, "but we both have some urges towards you that, if you would like, we could explore."

I looked at Josh.

"How would you feel about your girlfriend 'exploring some of her urges' with another guy?" I asked. "Won't that mess with your head?"

"Before today I would have said it would," he admitted, "but just before you came in, Louise and I were talking, and she got me to imagine her and you doing stuff. Not having full-on sex, but you going down on her and vice-versa."

"And?" I prompted.

"Well," he said, "I thought it would get me angry, but it just got me really really horny. "Besides, if we can't go a little wild at college, when can we?"

I looked at the pair of them, wondering If I should do it - wondering if I was already abusing an ability that I had only just discovered. I thought about our interactions. I had not used my ability on Louise, other than to blind her to my presence as the couple had talked in the cafeteria. Josh was a little more complicated, but all I'd really done to him was give him a wet dream. I seemed to have intruded personally into that wet dream, but I wasn't even sure that my powers had done that bit.

"You are very quiet," Louise said. "Have we shocked you?"

"A little," I responded.

"You said you were attracted to people, not to gender," she said. "Is that the problem? Is it that Josh, or I, are not attractive to you?"

I shook my head. "I have been in lust with Josh since I moved in with him."

He looked a little shocked at that.

"And you," I said to Louise, "are one of the most beautiful people I know. I love how you are together. If anything, together you are more attractive to me than separately, if that makes any sense?"

"Then where's the harm?" she asked.

"I guess I'm a little afraid. Afraid of hurting you guys. Also, I'm a little afraid that I'll disappoint. That dream sounds like a lot to live up to, and, as I said, I have only fooled around a little so far. I have never actually done... that."

"Well, I have," said Louise, "and Josh is great at oral. I'm sure we can teach you. It may spare you some embarrassment in the future."

I took a deep breath. "So when would you like to...." I started.

Louise stood up and dropped Josh's bathrobe. She was standing just in her underwear.

She stood about five-four and had light brown hair just short of shoulder length. She had a slim build, which made her moderate C cup breasts look much larger. Even through her bra, I could see she was excited; her nipples stood proud through the material. Her waist flared out to a perfectly-sized pair of hips. I knew her ass was pert and round and taut; I had seen that when I'd come in before. To be honest, I'd ogled her more than once as she and Josh had walked around together.

"How about now?" she asked, crossing to me and looking up into my face. Before I knew it, she had placed her lips on mine and was kissing me.

I had been kissed before, and not just pecks on the lips like Sue had given me earlier, but real kisses. She was good - so good, in fact, that I didn't realize that she had gotten my shirt off until I felt the warmth of her skin pressed against me.

She broke the kiss and took my hand, guiding me towards Josh, who was still laying on his bed.

I took a careful look at his face to gauge his reaction to the kiss, but he looked entirely unconcerned -- eager, if anything.

"Where do you want to start?" he asked swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up. His boxers didn't hide his arousal at all.

"I think," said Louise, "that since the birthday boy here has never done anything other than fool around, I will start with him."

She started to undo my belt, and then looked up at me.

"If this is your first time, I expect it might be a little quick," she said. "That's normal and nothing to worry about."

Josh grinned at me. "I lasted exactly thirty-five seconds the first time she did it to me."

Louise sank to her knees in front of me, taking my trousers and pants with her. Instinctively, I grabbed Josh's pillow and dropped it on the floor for her to kneel on.

"Oooh a gentleman too!" she said. "Maybe we can learn something from you too."

She shot Josh a look but let him off the hook with a grin. I remembered her hissing at him in the cafeteria. Apparently, despite having a girlfriend -- a really, really hot girlfriend -- he was still a little immature and dense when it came to sex stuff.

She took my penis in her hands. There was no need for her to stroke it to get me hard; it was already standing out, rigid and ready.

"Nice," she said and then ran her tongue up the length of my cock, pausing just for a second to tease the underside of the head with the tip.

I jumped at the sudden contact and then groaned at the sensations she was eliciting. She was right; at this rate, I wasn't going to last long. I worried I might not even last thirty-five seconds.

Josh put his hand gently on her head and guided her to take me into her mouth.

"Don't tease him," he said. "Not this time. Save that for later."

Maybe it was just girls he was a little clueless about. He seemed confident as to what another cock would like.

She smiled up at him around my cock and began to swirl her tongue around the head. Then she pushed further down, taking about half the length into her mouth. I savored the heat and feeling. Then she pulled back, until the head was just resting on her tongue, and she swirled her tongue again.

Already I could feel a tingling starting just behind my balls. Once more, she moved forward, taking more of me into her mouth, then paused for a second and then back up. Another swirl.

Deeper again, pause, back, swirl.

On the next push she took my entire length into her mouth, pressing her nose into my pubic hair. She lifted her hand and began to scratch gently at my balls as they began to tighten. Then she swallowed. Once, twice, three times.

I was almost lost. I thought I might just hold out for a few moments more.

And then Josh kissed me.

His kiss was hot, strong, and totally unexpected. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, battling with mine, but it was a battle I had already lost since Louise had had me on the precipice already. That extra stimulation drove me into oblivion, and I groaned into his mouth as my orgasm hit.

I felt Josh supporting some of my weight. My knees must have buckled as I came. I felt spurt after spurt of cum jet into Louise's mouth, but she made no complaint. She just kept on stroking my balls and swallowing. I wondered how long it had been since she'd breathed.

Finally, it was over and she pulled back, taking a breath through her nose, and once again swirling her tongue gently around the head of my twitching, overstimulated cock.

Releasing me from her mouth, she looked up at me. I had recovered my balance, and Josh had stepped back a little.

Louise smiled at him. "I didn't expect that," she said.

"Me neither," he replied. "It just seemed the right thing to do."

They both looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Louise asked "Not too much?"

"That was phenomenal," I said. "Thank you."

She smiled.

"What's now?" I asked.

"Well, I think my boyfriend here has a slight problem we need to help him with," she said, wrapping her hand around Josh's manhood. "Do you think you would like to help me with it?"

I nodded. I was excited for this - especially having seen him this morning - but I was also nervous, for all the obvious reasons.

"You better grab your pillow too," she said. "This floor is hard."

I grabbed my pillow and knelt beside her, in front of Josh. I looked up at him and he grinned down at me.

"I never even dreamed that this would happen," he said.

"Not technically true," Louise said. "Now hush! I'm teaching, here."

"I won't need to tell you which parts are sensitive and which are not," she said. "You already know that. Just do what you know or think will feel good to you. More importantly, be gentle with yourself. Most girls - sorry, most people - think that deepthroat is the goal. I can't deepthroat Josh. He is too big for me. You are a perfect size. Start slow, stroke him a little, and then take him in your mouth. Just get used to it."

I followed her advice, stroking his cock and spreading the pre-cum that was leaking steadily from him over the head and down the shaft. Tentatively, I moved closer. I could feel the heat from him on my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, tasting him. He tasted exactly as I imagined: a salty, musky flavor that had my own cock hardening again, despite having just cum.

I took the head into my mouth, and, while squeezing the shaft gently with my hand, I swirled my tongue around. He jumped a little. I tried again, but softer this time. He groaned.

"Nice," Louise whispered in my ear. "Nice and gentle at first. You can get a little rougher when he's close, but not too rough."

I pushed forward until I had about a third of his cock in my mouth. I could feel the fat head sitting on my tongue and taste the precum that seemed to be flowing out of him like a river. I rubbed my tongue across the underside of his head, searching for that little spot underneath that seemed so sensitive to me. Josh groaned again.

I had to swallow as I pulled back. I wasn't sure if it was precum or just saliva, but I had built up quite a lot in my mouth. I pulled off to take a breath and then took him in my mouth again, pushing further down this time.

I must have gotten about halfway down. Once again, I could feel his head on my tongue. Again I moved my tongue across the underside of his cock. It was too far in for me to search out that sensitive spot again. I pulled back and swirled my tongue around his head again, gently poking the tip into the opening. I heard Josh's breath catch.

Forward again and I was almost all the way down when I felt him hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little and pulled back.

"That's okay," Louise said reassuringly. "You will learn to control that with practice.

"But for now, you know how deep you can go." She curled her finger around the base of his cock. "Hold him like this. This will stop you from going too deep. When he gets near, he may start to push, and you don't want him making you gag, or worse, puke."

I did as she showed me and once again took him in my mouth. I pushed forward until my lips met where my finger held his cock. Remembering something I had seen on a porno once, I stuck my tongue out, trying to reach further. I didn't get far, but I guess the sensation of my tongue moving against the underside of his cock was good, because he moaned yet again.

I pulled back and started a regular rhythm as Louise had with me: push down, pull back, swirl, push down, pull back, swirl. As I pulled back, I would apply suction to try and increase the sensation for him. Every third or fourth stroke I would have to swallow, otherwise, I would have been drooling.

Within a couple of minutes of this, Josh started to move his hips. I knew he was starting to get his rise and I moved faster, trying to be gentle but applying more pressure. I wanted to give him maximum stimulation, but not make it so the sensation was too much.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, but almost immediately Louise gently took hold of it and removed it.

"Not yet, baby," she said to Josh. "You don't want to hurt him. Let him control the pace."

I started moving faster, trying to match the speed of Josh's thrusts. I remembered the sensation of Louise stroking my balls, so I brought my hand up and began to do the same. I gently stroked and tugged at his scrotum, which seemed to please him, as his hips started moving faster, and his cock got even harder in my mouth.

Something else I had read occurred to me, and I moved my fingers from his scrotum to his taint - that area just behind - and I began to massage there. Josh yelped, and suddenly his cock was pulsing as he came, shooting spurt after spurt of his creamy cum into my mouth.

I pulled back a little so only the first couple of inches stayed in my mouth. I needed to breathe. I took a breath through my nose and once more pushed forward, taking him almost to the hilt again as he finally finished dumping his cum into me.

I savored the taste of his cum for a second before pulling back and allowing his softening cock to slip from my mouth.

Before I could decide what to do with his cum, Louise turned my head and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth and sharing it with me.

The kiss was incredibly erotic, and I held onto her for a moment.

We finally broke apart.

"Now you can swallow," she said, after swallowing what she'd stolen in the kiss.

I did, as I'd kept the lion's share.

I was a little breathless as I sat back on my haunches. My own cock was rigid and drooling precum. I would have to change my pillowcase before I went to bed.

Finally, I looked up at Josh. He looked a little shell-shocked.

"Almost," he said.

"Almost?" I asked.

"My dream," he replied. "My dream was the best blowjob I have ever had. That was almost as good."

I looked at Louise, thinking she might be upset, but she was smiling.

"He will get better with practice. You are too big for me to deepthroat, but he will be able to once he gets control." She turned her head to address me. "What did you do to him at the end?"

"I massaged just behind his balls. It stimulates the prostate."

"I thought you had to put your finger up the ass to get to that," she said.

"That too," I replied, "but you can give some stimulation just by massaging the taint. Thanks for the direction, by the way. It made it much better for both of us, I think."

I stood up and held my hands out to help Louise stand.

"Now I think it's your turn," I said.

"We need to be laid down," Josh said. "Louise, lie on the bed. Caleb and I will get to either side of you. It will be snug, but we'll make it work."

Loise took off her underwear and we positioned ourselves as suggested.

She turned her face to Josh and whispered something I couldn't hear. I heard his reply, though.

"I love you too."

They kissed.

As they were kissing, Josh started to gently stroke Louise's face and neck, and then ran his hand down over her breasts - not lingering too long - before moving to her belly. I could see her skin raising in gooseflesh and her nipples stood up hard. He broke the kiss, and then turned her face to me, indicating I should kiss her.

I did, and then I heard him talking softly.

"Be light and gentle with your caress, firm enough not to tickle though. Remember, women are more than just tits and pussy."

I stroked her head, running my finger around the outer rim of her ear, then down her neck. She purred into my mouth. Moving across her breasts - again, just like Josh, not lingering too long - I stroked her sides and belly. I think I tickled her a little at first and she chuckled into my mouth, but then as I firmed up the pressure, she went back to kissing.

While we were kissing, Josh started kissing down her neck and over her shoulder.

She started to wriggle a little. She broke the kiss with me and turned her head to Josh. As he kissed her, I mimicked his move, kissing her neck and shoulder, but at the same time running my hand down her sides and over her belly. My hand reached just above where her pubic hair started, and she pushed her hips forward, pressing up against me.

I noticed Josh was stroking her breast, massaging it gently, occasionally running the tip of his finger around her areola, so I copied on her other breast. I wouldn't have thought it possible for her nipples to get even harder, but they did, and she mewled into Josh's mouth.

He broke their kiss and she turned her face to me again.

As my tongue battled with hers, Josh and I continued the assault on her breasts, massaging and stroking.

"Be gentle at first with her nipples. You can get a bit rougher later on, but at first go easy. You can easily break the mood if you are too rough. Tease rather than tweak. You're not tuning a radio."

I could see from the corner of my eye what he was doing, and I attempted to do the same. I erred on the side of caution, but she seemed to like what we were doing and she arched her back, pressing her breasts into our hands.

She broke the kiss with me, but instead of going back to Josh, she just put her head back and started to moan.

"More," she said, "please."

Josh smiled and began a firmer pressure, then he moved down and gently took her nipple into his mouth. I could see he was using his lips and tongue to roll the nipple around, all the time still massaging her breast. Louise moaned.

Once again I copied him, taking her other nipple into my mouth and continuing to massage her breast.

Louise had her hands on the back of both our heads and was pressing us into her breasts, but Josh had other ideas.

"Not yet," he said gently. "Caleb has more to learn."

He took my hand and ran it down her belly until it rested on her mound. Louise had a small landing strip of hair above her pussy, but it was otherwise bare.

As if he had pressed a switch, Louise's legs fell open.

He indicated that I should move down and lie between her legs, and so I did.

I had never seen a pussy this close. I could see the outer lips, which seemed engorged and flushed with her arousal.