Caleb 01 - Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,508 Followers

Without prompting, I leaned forward and put my lips to hers. She jumped a little at the contact. I stuck my tongue out tentatively, and ran it the length of her pussy, up one of her lips. She wriggled her hips a little, so I repeated on the other side. She wriggled again.

I decided I needed to taste her properly, and so I ran my tongue once again the full length of her pussy, this time splitting her lips and pushing forward slightly.

She moaned.

"Use your fingers to open her up," Josh advised. "The outer lips are not that sensitive, but the inner lips are. Concentrate there. Steer clear of her clit for now, or it will all be over too quick."

I did as he said and spread her pussy lips with my fingers. I could now see the inner lips and her opening.

I licked at her lips, first one side, and then the other, before finally circling her opening and pushing the tip of my tongue into her. She had a taste unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was sweet; it was tart; it was tangy; it was delicious. And there was a lot of it.

"Ooooh," she said.

For the next few minutes, I continued my ministrations on her pussy. Josh was still alternating between kisses and sucking at her nipple. After a few minutes of that, Louise began to move her hips, and I started to really get into sucking at her. I would lick up and down her slit, pushing my tongue into her. Then I'd suck her lips into my mouth, lashing them with my tongue. Then I'd push my tongue in again and start all over.

It didn't take too long before her movements and mine coordinated, and my tongue found her clit.

Josh was kissing her at the time and she mewled into his mouth.

He looked down at me and grinned.

"Push two fingers into her," he said. "Palm up."

I shuffled my position and pushed my fingers slowly into her. She was so wet that there was almost no resistance to entry, but her pussy walls squeezed my fingers together once they were inside.

I went back to licking. Since my hand was in the way, I could really only work the clit. She didn't seem to mind one bit. Gently I worked my fingers in and out of her, but she seemed to want more, pushing her hips down to force my fingers in deep.

Without breaking the kiss Josh moved his hand to where I could see it, extended his first two fingers, then slowly curled them. His meaning was clear and I had heard about it before: the so-called 'come hither' gesture.

Pushing my fingers into her again, I obeyed his command whilst lashing her clit with my tongue. Keeping the pressure on the front of her vagina, I pulled my fingers back and pressed again.

She was getting more and more excited. Her hips were working, begging me to push in deeper. Josh was kissing her hard and she was mewling constantly in his mouth. I could see him playing with her nipple as well: tweaking and pulling, not being so gentle any more.

I figured that was as good a sign as any that I should ramp things up too. I picked up the pace with my tongue, and I massaged her more intensely with my curling fingers. Faster and faster she moved, until I was sure she was on the edge of release. Then I reached up with my other hand, and, taking the breast that Josh was not playing with, I tweaked her nipple.

She let out a squeak and clamped her legs around my head, trapping me against her. She was grinding her pussy into my face as I continued to lick and suck at her clit. I could no longer move my hand, but I kept massaging with my fingers.

Her juices were flowing from her now, and they were frothing up around my fingers as she ground her hips.

Eventually, she shuddered, releasing my head.

"Stop," she gasped. "Too much."

I gently pulled my fingers from inside her and left a last kiss on her pussy. She jumped.

I grinned and blew on her clit. She jumped again.

"Bastard," she said. "Get up here."

I moved back into position on her other side from Josh. He was grinning at me.

"Thank you," she said, and then kissed me gently. "That was wonderful."

I don't know how we did it, given there were three of us on a bed designed for one, but we managed to doze off.

Someone once said that spooning in bed for the woman means warmth, comfort and protection. For the man it means a mouthful of hair, a dead arm and an awkward boner.

I can attest to that.

As we had slept, Louise had turned and was hugging Josh from behind. I, in turn, was behind her.

I extricated myself from the tangle, went into the bathroom and had a shower.

Josh and Louise were awake and cuddled up in bed. They watched me as I came back into the room.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and looked at them.

"Regrets?" asked Louise.

"No regrets," I said. "It was amazing. Thank you. I just hope that I haven't damaged what you guys have. Or our friendship. As good as it was, it wasn't worth that."

They both smiled at me.

"We are fine," Josh said. "We are all fine."

"I don't know if it will happen again," Louise said. "We will figure that out. Once you have had your moment, maybe we will do more. Whatever happens, I will remember this afternoon as one of the best since I got here.

"And you know," she said, "There is one other potential benefit to this."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, if ever poor Josh comes back like he did the other night, maybe you could help him out?" she asked, giggling.

"I don't think Josh and I will get together unless you are here," I said. "It wouldn't feel right."

"You just want another shot at this gorgeous ass," she said.

"Well, that's up to you guys," I said. "I'm not trying to insert myself into your relationship. You guys don't need that, and to be honest, I'm nowhere near ready to get into anything serious yet. If this afternoon was a one-off, I will remember it as an amazing time with two amazing people.

"Now," I went on, "I think you need to get your gorgeous asses out of bed. We have a party to go to."


[1]Are they one year ahead? If so, see my change above just to keep everybody's timelines clear.