Caleb 06 - Back to School

Story Info
Caleb and the twins go back to school
15.9k words
4.85
20.2k
18

Part 7 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,482 Followers

Caleb 6 - Back to school

The journey back to school took the same amount of time as my journey home, minus the stop for pie. We even shared the driving, so I was in far better shape when I got back than I expected to be.

Initially, we went directly to the girls' dorms, taking Amanda to her new room. Mary went to speak to her current roommate to tell her she would be moving out.

Amanda and I ran into Louise as we were taking some stuff up to her room.

"Hey Caleb, you're back," she said, looking Amanda up and down. I guessed that she thought she was Mary. I was certain that even if they knew Mary was a twin, they would know - or 'know,' now, since it was no longer true - that her sister went to a different school.

Louise did a double take, looked at Amanda, and then back to me. Then she grinned.

"Good for you," she said. "One down, one to go."

Amanda and I both understood her meaning immediately. I blushed, but Amanda grinned back at her.

"How was it?" Louise asked Amanda.

"It was beautiful," Amanda answered immediately, beaming. "Just as I always imagined."

"Wait!" said Louise. "It was your first time too?"

Amanda nodded.

"That is so cool!" Louise exclaimed, hugging Amanda. "I guess you pair are an item now then?" she asked a little cautiously.

"Well," I said, "not exactly."

"Why 'not exactly?'" Louise snapped at me. "I didn't take you for the type to fuck and run."

"Oh," said Amanda, "we're an item all right."

Louise looked at me, confused.

"But not exactly a pair," Mary said from behind Louise. She had approached unseen.

Louise spun around and saw Mary, did yet another double take, looked at Amanda, then back to Mary, and then to me.

"You lucky bastard!" she grinned. "Seriously? Twins, and you... the both... are..."

We led Louise into Amanda's new room.

"It's kind of complicated," I said, "but yes. Mary, Amanda, and I are together, the three of us."

"How does that work?" Louise asked. "Do you all.. you know.. together or..."

"We share," Mary, Amanda, and I said simultaneously.

"Well, that wasn't creepy in the slightest," said Louise.

Amanda giggled. "You would know all about sharing, I guess," she said.

"You told them?" Louise asked, astounded.

I shook my head. "Mary figured it out, I guess in much the same way you figured us out just now. She saw us at my party and put one and two together."

"And I guess we kind of owe you some thanks," Mary said. "Caleb learned some things that will definitely benefit us."

Louise smiled at her. "I'm pleased for you guys. A little jealous if I'm honest. I was hoping for a repeat performance."

"That sounds like fun!" said Amanda.

Louise stared at her, then at me. "You mean..."

"We share," said Mary. "As long as everyone is on board, we have no issues having a little fun."

Amanda moved toward Louise. "Do you like to play just with boys, or would you like to play with us too?"

Louise seemed lost for words, but since her nipples were, at that moment, attempting to poke their way through her shirt, I guessed her answer.

"Not unless Josh is here," I said firmly. "We are not seducing Louise away from her boyfriend."

"That wouldn't be possible," Mary said. "I've seen them together. I see marriage and kids in their future. But I also see a lot of fun along the way. What do you say, Louise?"

"Hell yes!" Louise said enthusiastically. "I don't have a huge amount of experience with girls, but you two are so hot - doubly so because of the twins thing. I'll bet anyone, boy or girl, would give anything to get with you."

"Do you have plans for tonight?" I asked, having checked with the girls through our bond that they were up for some fun.

"Josh and I had plans," Louise said. "They involved trying to get you into bed again. He - we - were hoping you would be back tonight."

I grinned at Louise. "How would you feel about playing a little prank on Josh?"

She looked from me to Mary and then to Amanda. I saw the light come on. An evil grin played over her pretty face. "Oh yeah, that would be sooo cool!"

+++++

Louise had taken Josh to her room on some pretext, which meant that our room was vacant when I got there. Amanda went and hid in the bathroom. She would have to stay there for a little while, but she was up for it and didn't mind.

I was lying on my bed when Josh and Louise got back a few minutes later.

"Hey Caleb," he said as he walked through the door, Louise right behind him. "How were your parents?"

"They were good," I replied. "As I suspected, it was something and nothing."

He sat on the edge of his bed, eyeing me. Louise took the chair at his desk. That put her behind him, which I was glad of because she was grinning like a maniac.

"Listen," he said, "about the other day..."

"Josh it was fine," I said. "More than fine, in fact. It was an amazing experience that I will cherish."

He smiled. "Would you like to..."

There was a knock on the door. Louise got up to answer it.

Mary entered the room; I sat up and she took a seat beside me on the bed. I put my arm around her.

It was incredible to see. Josh's eyes lit up, and simultaneously his face fell. I wasn't aware that was even possible.

"Mary!" he said, "How are you?"

She smiled at him. "I'm good," she said.

There was a short silence. Louise was enjoying watching Josh spin in the wind.

"So," he ventured, "you and Caleb?"

"Yes," she returned. "We got together on his birthday... although we didn't 'get together' until yesterday." She giggled, and for a moment, I almost didn't trust my special power to tell the two twins apart.

Josh's eyes widened. "You mean?" He grinned at me "Way to go, buddy!" He offered me a fist bump. Louise rolled her eyes.

"Where's your congratulations for Mary?" she asked him a little acidly. "It was her first time too."

"Wait, what?" he said, looking at his girlfriend in surprise. "How do you know?"

"We ran into each other in the corridor," I said, "as we arrived back."

"You never said," he said accusingly to Louise. "We were just talking about asking Caleb if..."

"Are you saying," Mary asked sweetly, "that you would object to me joining you?"

Josh's jaw almost literally hit the floor.

"You..." he began, "You... I... we..." Even sitting on the edge of his bed, I could see the erection tenting his trousers.

Mary stood and held her hand out to Louise, who stood also. They closed and kissed. It was long, slow, and sensuous. I damn near creamed my pants myself, but Josh couldn't tear his eyes from the pair.

I stood up and took his hand, pulling him to his feet. His eyes were still glued to the two girls. As they kissed, they slowly undressed each other.

I started on him. Standing behind him, I nipped at his neck as I undid his shirt, running my hands up his hard body. He shuddered and I saw goosebumps. His nipples were stiff peaks as my hands skated over them. I didn't linger. Josh stood transfixed as the girls put on an amazing show, stripping each other as they continued to kiss and caress each other too.

Josh's shirt was gone now, and I had undone his belt and trousers. I kissed down his back, caressing his sides, and then, when my hands got to his hips, I eased his trousers and boxers down in the same movement. I continued to caress down his back, over his ass, and down his legs. Unconsciously, he raised each of his legs to allow me to remove his pants and socks.

I stood back up, pressing myself against his back while continuing to caress his body. He pressed back into me, but his eyes were still fixed on the girls. They were both gloriously naked and kissing with abandon while their hands explored each other. I'll admit, it took a mighty effort to focus on Josh. The physical contact helped, though. He was a sexy guy.

Gently I reached around, and, while holding him against my still-clothed body, gripped his erection in my hand, squeezing gently.

Through our bond, I told Amanda it was time. The bathroom door opened, and Amanda slunk in, as naked as the other girls.

I could see Josh's face in the mirror on my dresser. I saw his eyes widen, then dart wildly between all three girls. When he hit a twin, it was disbelief. When he hit Louise, it was suspicion and a desperate search for some reassurance. All he got, though, was more titillation.

Then he came, pumping his cum out onto the floor in thick, creamy spurts. I held his cock in my hand and squeezed, trying to make it even better for him.

He slumped back against me.

I heard Louise start to snigger, then laugh, and then all three girls were giggling uncontrollably.

"I guess he liked that," I said.

Josh groaned. "I damn near had a heart attack," he complained. "I thought I was hallucinating."

I smiled at him. "Josh, this is Amanda," I said, "Mary's sister."

Amanda came over and wrapped her hand around his still-stiff erection.

"I can see you are pleased to 'meet' me," she said, grinning at her own little joke. She milked his cock until a pearl of cum appeared at the end, and she scooped it up on her finger. Gazing into his eyes, she brought it up to her mouth and licked it off.

Josh shuddered.

I had moved from behind him, and he slumped down onto his bed.

"You knew?" He looked at Louise accusingly.

She nodded, grinning. "Was it a nice surprise?"

He groaned and then grinned. "I seriously thought I was hallucinating."

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I didn't want to overwhelm him. The tables seemed to have turned.

"Okay?" he asked, incredulously. "Watching Louise and Mary together is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Having you undress me like that was also amazing. But when Amanda walked through that door, it blew my mind."

"That wasn't the only thing it blew," Amanda said with a giggle.

Josh blushed, but chuckled.

"You want to carry on?" I asked. "Are you okay seeing Louise with Mary or Amanda?"

"Hell yes," he said. "If she is good with it, I'm all for it. She already saw you and me together, how hypocritical would it be for me to object to her having some fun?"

I smiled at him. "Okay then," I said. "We will need to talk after, but for now no fucking. Anything else goes. Is that okay?"

Josh and Louise both nodded.

I stood. I was still the only one in the room who was dressed.

Louise came over to me and started to rectify that situation, giving me a lingering kiss as she worked. Amanda went over to Josh and pulled him to his feet, locking lips with him, as Mary moved behind him, much as they had with me in the shower. They began to double-team him. The poor guy didn't stand much of a chance.

When I was naked, Louise whispered in my ear and my eyes widened. I looked at her. "Is he sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

I looked across at where Josh and the twins were entangled, but I could see that Amanda was whispering in his ear, and he was nodding. He said something to her, and she smiled.

Taking his hand she pulled him over to me, his face flaming.

"Caleb," he said, "last time, Louise taught you how to..."

"I enjoyed the lesson," I said, "and at some point, I might like some more practice."

I saw his cock twitch.

"Well, this time," he went on, "I was hoping that she, or one of the other girls, would teach me. That is, if you think that would be okay?"

I had been watching his aura - both his and Louise's, actually. I could see that Louise's was a rich, deep purple; there were no other colors visible. She was so horny it was blotting everything else out.

Josh's aura was also a rich purple, but there were flecks of yellow, which reminded me of fear. I wondered what he might be afraid of. The answer came to me via my bond with the girls.

He is worried you might reject him. I didn't hear the words, but I felt the meaning so clearly that there's little sense in making the distinction from now on.

"I think," I said, looking across at Mary, who nodded slightly, "that Louise is going to be a bit busy with Mary, but I'm sure that Amanda would be happy to give you some pointers. I would be lying if I said that I hadn't been hoping for this."

Mary took Louise's hand and pulled her onto my bed, where they started to kiss and explore each other's bodies.

Amanda, still holding Josh's hand, leaned in to kiss him.

After a minute or so, she broke the kiss, then leaned in to kiss me, her tongue gently toying with mine. I felt a hand wrap around my cock, and as Amanda broke the kiss I looked down. It was Josh's, with Amanda's over it, guiding him.

Amanda sank to her knees, having pulled pillows from the beds for them both, and pulled Josh down beside her.

I couldn't hear what Amanda was saying to Josh; I could only feel that she was enjoying her new role as teacher. She was whispering in his ear, and, between them, they slowly massaged my manhood. Precum was drooling copiously from my piss slit, and they covered my cock with it, making it slick. The feeling of both their hands working together on me was intense.

I felt Josh shift, and their hands disappeared. I looked down to see him bring his face closer to me. He looked a little conflicted. I could see there was eagerness there, but I guessed there was also the thought that he was about to suck another guy's dick, something he had never considered doing until very recently.

I groaned at the sensation. His mouth was warm, and he started to gently massage my glans with his tongue.

I looked down at him again to check he was still okay, and he locked gazes with me. I had not noticed how blue his eyes were before that moment. I also noted his aura, which now was completely purple. All the yellow was gone.

I looked across at Mary and Louise to see that Mary had Louise on her back and was kissing and licking her breasts. Her hands were stroking her belly and working their way south. I had no doubt where that was leading. Louise, in turn, was holding Mary's head to her chest with one hand whilst exploring her back and ass with the other.

I felt Josh shift forward, and moaned as he pushed himself about halfway down on my cock. His tongue worked against the underside, providing some amazing sensations. He applied suction as he drew back and then pushed forward again. I shivered, knowing that I wouldn't last too long if he continued. Amanda was constantly whispering in his ear, but I also noticed that she had his erect cock in her hand and was wanking him as he was sucking me. Her other hand was on his ass, but I couldn't see what she was up to back there. I knew she was having a wonderful time, though. The room was awash in purple. Somehow, it didn't take away from any of the visuals. If anything, it enhanced them.

Josh had all of my cock in his mouth. He didn't seem to have any problems taking me to the root. He pushed forward hard and swallowed before pulling back and swirling his tongue around my head. On the out stroke, he would apply suction, and that seemed to be making my cock swell even more, and the head become more sensitive. I could tell that precum was hosing out now, and he seemed to be swallowing it with relish.

He took my hands, which had, until that point, been at my sides. He placed them onto his head before once again forcing me into the back of his throat and swallowing. I was obviously not being forceful enough with him, because his next move was to grab my ass cheeks and begin pulling me into him, forcing me to face fuck him. I remembered Amanda's wordless nudges to me from before. Josh wasn't psychically connected to me, but he was sending me signal after signal that he wanted me to take charge and be aggressive. I just couldn't do it. I was too afraid I might hurt him and ruin the experience for everyone.

It was hardly necessary on my end; I could feel my balls starting to rise, and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

Amanda was still whispering in Josh's ear and her hand was now working hard on his cock. He was also gushing precum, and she was using that to good effect. I saw that her other hand was moving rhythmically behind him, but couldn't see what she was doing. Whatever it was, he seemed to be enjoying it as he rammed his face onto my erection, begging me to unload in his mouth.

Mary and Louise were squirming together now. They had moved around and were in a sixty-nine position. I could see Louise's ass up in the air, and that Mary had fingers in Louise's pussy while she licked and nibbled at her clit. Louise's face was buried deep between Mary's legs. I couldn't see what she was doing but I made an educated guess.

We were deliberately not sharing using our powers, because we didn't want to take the risk that Josh or Louise would get caught up in it.

"Josh," I gasped, "I'm close. If you carry on, I am going to cum."

I half expected him to back off, but instead, he upped his pace even more, pushing me deep down his throat, using his hands on my ass to pull me in.

Suddenly I felt him stiffen and he grunted. I felt his cum spray over my lower legs and feet as Amanda brought him to a climax. The thought of that, and the sensation of his cum on me, took me over the edge.

He pulled me in deep and held me as my climax hit. I shot rope after rope of creamy spunk into his throat, and he gulped it down, showing no signs of reluctance.

As my climax abated, he backed off, taking the last two or three spurts into his mouth, whilst suckling gently on the head of my cock, teasing out the last of my cum until I had no more to give.

He sighed as he allowed my softening dick to slip from his mouth, but before he could think of swallowing, Amanda captured his mouth with hers, wanting to share what was left of my load.

I heard Louise squeak and knew that Mary had just taken her over the edge. She seemed to redouble her efforts on Mary, who almost immediately stiffened as she reached her own climax.

Josh and Amanda separated, both swallowing the remnants of the load they'd shared.

"Thank you," I said to Josh. "That was intense."

"You're telling me," he replied, an embarrassed grin on his face. "Nobody's ever done that to me before."

Louise looked across at Amanda. "Done what?" she asked.

Amanda just smiled and raised two fingers together, turning her wrist expressively.

Louise grinned at Josh. "I guess we are all learning." She had turned the right way up again and lay beside Mary. She leaned in and kissed her gently. "About a lot of things," she said finally.

"We seem to be one orgasm short," I said, pulling Amanda to her feet. She smiled at me, and I leaned in for a kiss.

I signaled to Josh, and he nodded, lying on his bed and placing his pillow behind his head.

I gently lifted Amanda and carried her over to Josh. I placed her on top of him, her pussy directly over his face.

She squeaked into my mouth as he went to work on her.

Mary and Louise got up and crossed the room, deciding to join the fun. Mary started licking and nibbling at Amanda's breasts while Louise ran her hands up and down Amanda's back, kissing the back of her neck before working her way down her spine and to her ass.

Under the onslaught of the four of us, poor Amanda had little chance, and I could sense her climax building; the sensations from all the mouths and hands on her body left her little respite.

Louise was the one who took her over the edge. Josh had pushed two fingers into Amanda's pussy and was deftly massaging her G-spot while he ravaged her clit with his tongue. She was so wet that I could hear the squelching of her pussy. She was grunting into my mouth as we were kissing, and I could feel the tension building. Then Louise bent forward, parted Amanda's cheeks, and shoved her tongue deep into her ass.

Amanda shrieked and went rigid, her eyes bulging as the waves of sensation overwhelmed her. She writhed and twitched, and her pussy gushed. Mary nipped and mauled her tits as Josh lapped up her juices. I took a leaf from her own book and used the kiss to control her breath, doing it just enough to heighten the pleasure of her orgasm.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,482 Followers