All Comments on 'Caleb 06 - Back to School'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ConjugateVariablesConjugateVariablesover 1 year ago

Strange and lovely, a little whimsical. I’m digging it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

<3 I'd like to meet Jules IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay this seems like such a good story. Though reading it in an erotica website, i would love to read it in a book!! The plot so far is insanely good like so much as good as many ither novels!

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt53about 1 year ago

Love it when Jules was looking for Caleb's "White Horse". Great plot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m having a similar problem with this story as most of the other stories in this genre.

A 20 year old guy is mature enough to make all these decisions and act this way? Not only have I never met anyone in my life that came even close, but I’ve never even heard of anyone that was even close. The supernatural stuff is not a good explanation. So, every time a major event happens and he acts just perfectly through it… well. It just completely takes me out of the story.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thank you for the chapter! I really appreciate the story and the work you put behind it! (coming from storiesonline where we cannot write a comment per chapter but only at the end...)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love how tender and kind he is being to Jules. I hope that continues across the following chapters.

Also even if she can’t feel anything sexual from their relationship, with his powers he’d be able to let her share their feelings while they have sex so she could experience it via them, when she worries about not being able to have as full a relationship with him as the girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES