Caleb 57 - Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Melanie who shook her head. "I don't want her fired," she said, "but she needs to not be so judgemental about people. What would you have done if I'd come to you for an account? Imagine you're her and you don't know me or who my brother is. Would you have opened me an account?"

He looked uncomfortable for a moment but shook his head. "I'm sorry, but we wouldn't. The bank has strict rules about credit scoring. The only reason I could open you an account is because of your brother here."

"Even though she has such a large sum to deposit?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"She really has two hundred and fifty thousand?" he asked.

I placed the check, which I'd kept in my wallet, on his desk. He looked at it.

"You're related to Mr. John Stott?" he asked.

"He's our father," I said. Perton went, if possible, even paler.

"Like I said," said Perton, "I can only apologize and set up an account. If you feel that we're no longer the place you wish to bank, then I'll process your account closure and issue you a banker's draft for your balance. It will be accepted in any bank."

I looked at Melanie. "It's up to you," I said.

"I get," she said, "that the bank has to have some kind of rules. But she never even checked, and she was rude to me. When I asked you if you would have opened the account, you didn't insult me, you just told me the rules. You didn't make them, I'm sure. But there was no call for her to look down her nose at me like she did and humiliate me in front of other people."

"That is certainly not behavior we expect from our staff," he said. "And I will be having words with the lady concerned."

"How about," I said, "if you get that lady in here, get her to open the account for my sister, and apologise. How would that be?"

I addressed the last to Melanie. She smiled a little and nodded.

Perton gave a small sigh of relief. Even though he'd tried not to show it, the loss of an account worth over five million would have been a blow, and he had no idea if we would then go on to tell our father about events which could lose him a corporate account worth significantly more.

He picked up his phone and punched a number.

"Mrs. Taylor," he said, "please close your position and come to my office."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," he shouted. The door opened and revealed the woman who I'd seen on the video.

"You wanted to..." she said but stopped on seeing Melanie.

"I'd like you to open an account for Miss Stott please."

The teller looked from him, to Melanie, and then on to me.

"But..." she said. "She has no..."

"I'll override," he said. "Just open the account."

He moved from his chair and indicated for her to sit and use his computer.

She sat, clearly not sure what was going on, and began asking Melanie the required questions. It took a few minutes and when she asked about an opening deposit, Melanie handed over the hundred dollars Mary had given her earlier.

She entered the deposit in and finally printed out some details and handed them to Melanie.

These are your account details. It will take a few days to be processed. A card will be sent out to your address in the next seven to ten days. A PIN will follow. You can use that to withdraw up to three hundred dollars from your account per day subject to funds."

It was obvious from her expression: she never expected the account to have anywhere near three hundred dollars in.

"Once the account is active you will be able to manage it via the app on your phone. You will need to apply for the app access and, once again, that can take a few days to set up.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" she asked.

I handed Melanie the check from her father.

Melanie smiled. "Yes," she said, "would you please deposit this into the account?"

+++++

Melanie was giggling like a schoolgirl as we walked back to my truck.

"Did you see her face," she asked for about the tenth time, "when she looked at the check?"

I smiled at her, loving that she was so happy and excited.

When we got home the tire truck was once again at Pritchard's house. As we pulled onto the drive, I saw Pritchard come stomping over toward me. I directed Melanie into the house and waited on the porch for him. I wanted to be in range of our security system so I had evidence of anything that he said or did.

"I know it's you," he said.

"What's me?" I asked.

"It's you that keeps vandalizing my car," he said. "I know it's you. I'm going to call the police."

"You already did that," I said, "several times, and each time for no reason at all. Look, I have no idea what you're talking about. You keep reporting us for stuff that you are making up just because we wouldn't join your illegal HOA. Even after you tried to blackmail me, I did nothing other than try to live my life and keep out of your way. But you're really pushing me now. I'm not the only one on the street that you pissed off. Perhaps someone else has something to be angry with you for. Now for the last time, go away and leave me and my family alone."

"Pah, family," he said. "You have far too many people living with you. You're running an illegal hostel. I'm going to report you."

"You do what you have to do," I said, "but for now, get off my property."

He stood glaring at me, then turned, and stomped away.

I went into the house, grinning.

Marcia was standing in the rooms. She'd sealed off all the doors with plastic sheeting and most of the dust was contained.

I made her coffee and knocked on the wall beside the open door to let her know it was there. She waved in acknowledgment. Since she was wearing a suit, mask, and goggles, I couldn't tell if she smiled.

I sat down in the living room to drink my coffee and Melanie crawled into my lap. She looked up at me, her blue eyes shining.

"Thank you," she said. "You made everything better. Again."

"It's what big brothers are for," I said. "To look after little sisters."

The wrinkled her nose a little.

"I'm not sure," she said, "that I'm altogether comfortable having you as my big brother."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" I said. "Why not?"

"Because," she said, "it seems to be preventing me from doing what I want to do."

"And what do you want to do?" I asked.

She reached up and kissed me. It was in no way a sisterly kiss. It was hungry and needy, full of passion and promise. She squirmed around in my lap, feeling my arousal harden beneath her as she finally ended up astride me and grinding her jeans covered crotch against me.

I heard a cough from the doorway and we broke apart. Marcia was standing there.

"I've done all I can do today," she said. "I'll be back in the morning." She looked disgusted.

Melanie slid off my lap, blushing a little. I stood and walked across to Marcia.

"Okay," I said. "We'll see you for breakfast at eight?"

"I'll be here at nine to start work," she said as she walked to the door. "I wouldn't want to cut into family time with your 'sister.'" Her timing was impeccable. She spat out the word 'sister' as she closed the door firmly behind her. I sighed.

Melanie looked genuinely contrite.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I forgot she was here."

"She," I said, going over and pulling Melanie into a hug, "is a contractor, an employee, for a week or so more. You, however, are family. I don't give a flying fuck what she thinks about what she just saw."

"But what did you think about it?" she asked softly gazing up at me.

I leaned down, once more bringing our lips together, but only in a gentle kiss.

"I think," I said when we parted, "that if I don't stop now, I'm going to be late for my flying lesson."

I grinned at her, and she pouted.

"I meant..." she said, and I placed my finger on her lips.

"I know exactly what you meant," I said, "and I thought that it was wonderful. Thank you."

She smiled shyly.

"So, you won't mind if we do it some more?" she asked.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said.

She stood up onto her tiptoes bringing her face to within millimetres of mine. So close that I felt her lips brush mine as she spoke.

"You better go," she said, "or you'll be late."

She stepped back grinning. I laughed.

The girls were coming in through the door as I was leaving.

"Don't wait for me to eat," I said. "I'm going to be home about nine thirty."

The flying 'lesson' went pretty much as I expected, with Danny watching me silently as I did the external preflight checks, even adding a couple not on the check sheet that Gerry had always thought worth doing.

He indicated for me to take the left seat and we flew for slightly over the three hours with him not touching the controls a single time. He asked me questions all the time we were flying and pointed out where some of the things I was doing made him think that I'd been a taught by a combat pilot rather than a civilian pilot. He said that it wasn't necessarily wrong but, if I were to ever go for my commercial license, I'd need to do things slightly differently.

"Depending on who rates you for the G500 you might have to iron them out, although I'm getting the sense that it's them who's habits you've picked up."

I grinned at him. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Fuck!" he said. "You learned to fly in a Gulfstream G500?"

"Nope," I said. "I'm learning to fly in a Cirrus SR20."

He laughed. "Whatever you say."

He left me to bring us back to the airport and land the plane. Between us we got it all tied down and tucked up for the night.

"See you next week?" he asked, and I nodded.

When I got home, I found that Ness had saved me some dinner, it was keeping warm in the oven. She and Melanie came and sat with me while I ate. A few minutes later Amanda wandered in too.

"I hear that Marcia wasn't impressed to catch you and Melanie together," she said.

I shrugged. "Let me count the number of fucks I give," I said.

"Even so," she said, "she had no right. I'm going to have words with her in the morning."

"Is it worth it?" I said. "The last thing we want is her walking off the job leaving it half done."

"She won't," said Amanda.

I shrugged. "I'll leave it with you," I said. "But if you were hoping to get us all together sometime soon, I think your plan just hit one hell of a setback."

She grinned. "We'll see."

I was interested to see what Amanda would say to Marcia the next day, but unfortunately wasn't able to stick around to find out. I had hypnotherapy appointments all morning. Of the three appointments I had one new client. Sadly he didn't know any languages, but he did know how to play the guitar. I toyed with the idea of taking that knowledge but reasoned that since playing a musical instrument was mostly muscle memory, I didn't know how much I'd gain from doing so. In the end I decided against. The sessions did give me the opportunity to bring all of my outstanding schoolwork up to date though. I needed to consider what I was going to do my senior thesis on. I'd almost decided to do it on ethical issues and I wondered if I would get away with the subject that we'd discussed in class last semester: 'The ethics of a superhero'. I grinned to myself as I thought it through. I'd have to discuss it with my professor after the next class he showed up for.

I had lunch and then went to the range for the hypnotherapy sessions I had there. When I arrived, my first client was waiting in the reception area. He was the big guy whom I had decided was over five hundred pounds. His mother hovered behind him. I pulled them both into an illusion just after he closed the door into my office. I saved power by making him stand through the entire session. I didn't need the wear and tear on my chairs.

My last hypnotherapy session was at four and it was just after five that I left the range and headed for home. Marcia's truck was still outside when I arrived. That surprised me as I thought that she would have left on the dot of five, given her attitude the previous day.

When I walked into the house there was a tension, more of an excitement, in the air. Ness and Jules appeared to be trying to suppress smiles, while Josh and Louise were openly grinning. Of Melanie and the twins there was no sign.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Going on?" asked Jules with forced innocence. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you all look like you're up to something major," I said. "Where's Melanie, Mary and Amanda?"

"They're waiting for you," said Ness. "In your room."

I quirked my eyebrow at them, and turned to go and see what was going on.

I looked into the spare rooms to see how Marcia was progressing but there was no sign of her. My suspicion rose.

When I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Melanie, and the twins, lying naked on the bed. They were apparently waiting for me. It wasn't until I stepped into the room that I noticed Marcia.

Marcia was knelt on the floor also naked, apart from a collar and a pair of handcuffs which kept her hands behind her. She was sitting on her feet in the traditional submissive pose with her head down. Her eyes were open, but they were fixed on the floor in front of her.

I looked at the girls on the bed. They were all three looking at me, a mix of mirth and lust on their faces.

"Marcia has something she wants to tell you," said Amanda. "Don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," intoned Marcia in a subdued tone.

I walked over to where she was kneeling, stopping a yard in front of her.

"Well?" I asked.

Without looking up, Marcia said. "This slut is sorry that she was rude to you yesterday," she said. "She didn't understand that, as the Master of the house, you could take anybody within, no matter who."

"And now?" I asked.

"Mistress Amanda has educated this slut," she said. "And she is ready to serve."

"It was not just me that you were rude to," I said. "Was it?"

"No, Master," she responded.

"And have you apologised to Mistress Melanie yet?" I asked.

"No, Master," she said. "This slut has not yet had the opportunity."

I looked over at the bed and saw all three girls watching me. Melanie, although still skinny, was starting to show her curves again. Her breasts that had been almost non-existent had filled out to almost a B cup. Her legs now had some shape, and I could see the gentle curve of her hip that promised that her ass was catching up as well.

I was surprised to note that she, unlike the twins who maintained 'landing strips', was shaved completely smooth. Even from here I could see she was aroused, her labia were swollen, and her clit standing up even now peeking out from under its hood. Her pussy shone wet with need.

I pushed a little TK into the cuffs, releasing Marcia's hands.

Go and beg Mistress Melanie's forgiveness. I suspect there's a penance to be paid there.

She started to rise but I stopped her.

"Crawl," I said.

Keeping her eyes down, Marcia moved to her hands and knees and slowly began to crawl toward the bed where Melanie and the girls were waiting for her.

That, of course, gave me the perfect opportunity to watch her pert, muscular, and perfect ass as she moved. I noted that both cheeks were red, and I saw a suspicion of handprints. I guessed Amanda had been dealing out some discipline. I also noticed that her pussy was dripping juices down her leg as she moved.

"Continue until I return," I said, moving into the bathroom, and stripping off for a shower.

I took my time in the shower, luxuriating in the hot water, then dried myself off and walked back into the bedroom.

Melanie was on her back in the middle of the bed, Marcia laid between her legs. Marcia's mouth was fastened on Melanie's pussy and, although I couldn't see exactly what she was doing with her hands, I could see the effect it was having on Melanie. She'd obviously already come at least once although when I looked at Amanda, she held up three fingers. Just then Melanie arched her back and cried out in release again. Amanda held up a fourth finger.

"Enough," I said and after a moment, almost reluctantly, Marcia pulled back and slid off the bed onto the floor, once again assuming the sub position on her knees, her butt on her feet, and her hands behind her back. She kept her eyes lowered, but she couldn't stop the small smile that played around her lips.

I walked over to her. I could see that she wanted to look up, to meet my gaze, but she dared not.

She wanted to see me. She'd caught a glimpse of me naked as she'd climbed off the bed but hadn't really had a chance to see my cock. She wondered what I would do next. She expected that I'd force myself into her mouth and down her throat. She wondered if I'd make her swallow my cum. Her one and only boyfriend, that had lasted just a week, had done that to her. He'd tried to dominate her in the bedroom, but she'd been too strong for him and, rather than being able to become more assertive and retake control, he'd become violent and beaten and raped her. She'd hated men ever since. The only reason that she was even where she was now was because of Amanda, who had completely dominated her.

Amanda was her mistress and I was Amanda's master, ergo she must submit to me. She wasn't sure where Melanie fitted into the hierarchy, but since I'd ordered her to 'apologise' to Mistress Melanie, she had done as ordered. The assumption that she, Marcia, was the lowest one in the pecking order had been made.

"Look at me," I said, surprising her.

She looked up, slowly, hesitantly, running her eyes slowly up my body.

I saw her pupils dilate as she gazed at me. Despite her hatred of men it wasn't their bodies that she was averse to. It appeared that my body appealed to her.

"Mistress Amanda has already delivered her punishment," I said, "and you have apologised to Mistress Melanie. Are you ready for my punishment?"

She looked me in the eyes. For a moment I saw a spark of defiance, but then her eyes dropped and she nodded. "Yes, Master," she said.

"Then lie on the bed," I said, "between the girls."

She looked puzzled for a second but then did as I bade her to.

"You will not cum," I said, "until I allow you to. Do you understand?"

She looked at me and nodded. "Yes master," she said.

I looked at Mary, Amanda and Melanie. And inclined my head.

They descended on Marcia like a pack of wolves. Mary captured her mouth in a hard deep kiss, while Melanie began kissing and licking at her tits teasing and tweaking her nipples. Amanda, who had started on the other breast, worked her way down Marcia's body kissing and licking at her flesh until she reached her pussy, repositioning so she was laid between the older woman's legs, and she began to feast.

Marcia gripped the sheets of the bed on both sides of her as sensations she couldn't control ran through her body. I could feel her building rapidly toward her climax, trying to control it, trying to hold it back. Melanie was almost chewing on the one nipple whilst twisting and pinching the other, pulling her tits out into sharp cones. Marcia was loving the almost painful stimulus.

Mary had decided to break the kiss and had repositioned herself so she was squatting over Marcia's face. She had hold of the back of her head and was pulling Marcia's face into her pussy. Riding it while forcing her to feast on her luscious wetness.

Marcia was losing control now. The climax that she was trying so hard to deny herself was building up and she knew that there was no way that she'd able to stop it. She tried diverting herself, thinking of other things, but there was no denying her body, the delicious pussy that she was feasting upon, and the mouth and hands creating amazing feelings on her breasts. Amanda's tongue on her clit and fingers masterfully stroking her G-spot.

I saw Amanda's other hand sneaking up and knew exactly where that was going. I waited for the moment, for the second, that Amanda struck. I felt the surge of sensation Marcia was about to hit her peak and then I stole her orgasm away. Completely. It was gone.