Caleb 57 - Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the confusion from her. She'd been on the very brink of release, just about to cum, and cum hard, and now it was as if they had only just started. She felt her climax begin to build again, the ministrations of the three girls building her up towards orgasm. She built quicker this time, feeling everything that the girls were doing to her. She wondered when, and even if, I was going to get involved.

Mary, in the meantime, came filling Marcia's mouth with her girlcum which the older woman drank down greedily. Mary climbed off her and switched places with Melanie, who knelt over Marcia's face. Amanda, who had a sympathetic orgasm when Mary came, returned to her ministrations of Marcia's pussy, licking and biting gently at her clit as she worked three fingers into her, massaging her inner walls once more bringing her toward her peak.

Mary had settled beside Marcia and was gently massaging her abdomen as well as sucking on her breasts alternating one to the other. She pressed down just above Marcia's pubic bone and I felt Marcia twitch and then clench ready for the release that she'd been denied earlier. My instruction that she was not to cum was forgotten in the near orgasmic haze.

Once more she hit the very precipice of her climax, tensing her body ready to feel the release, and once more I robbed it away from her. Leaving her with nothing. She sobbed into Melanie's pussy, confused and frustrated.

I lay down beside her and whispered in her ear.

"I said 'no'," I reminded her. "You cannot cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

Her eyes, that had been closed, opened and she looked at me. There was some fear but there was also some pleading there. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. She was building up to another orgasm and knew now that I wouldn't allow it, no matter what the girls did to her.

Three more times the girls brought her right to the edge of orgasm. Melanie came on her face, and then swapped out with Mary, who took Amanda's place, while Amanda rode Marcia's face, predictably making the older woman rim her to a very noisy orgasm which Mary, lying between Marcia's legs and feasting on her pussy, also enjoyed.

After I'd prevented her reaching orgasm for a fifth time, I pulled the girls off her.

She lay in the middle of the bed panting and looking up at me fearfully.

I was standing at the foot of the bed, having just watched nearly forty minutes of intense lesbian action. My cock was at full attention, throbbing in time with my heartbeat, and gushing precum like a faucet.

Marcia looked at me, her eyes roving up and down my body. I saw in her aura something I'd never seen when she looked at me before. Lust.

I stalked toward the bed.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

I saw her shiver, need becoming evident in her eyes as well as her aura.

She thought I was going to pound her, to brutalize her, to force myself into her. Part of her wanted that, wanted the release that she thought would come. But another part of her was scared. She'd only even had one man inside her before, and he'd badly hurt her. What's more that man had been smaller than even my modest six and a half inches.

It amused me how accurate her estimate of size was, I guessed a job where she estimated sizes for a living, had its advantages.

"Open for me," I demanded and almost without thinking, she spread her legs bringing her knees up to her chest and invited me to mount her.

I crawled up the bed covering her body with mine. She tensed. She didn't even use dildo's in her lovemaking. She'd hated the feeling of anything bigger than fingers inside her. It always reminded her of what he'd done to her.

Now I was over her, my face inches from hers, my cock resting on her mound.

I drew back slightly allowing my glans to slip down, feeling it rub over her clit making her jump a little. It slid further down slipping easily between her lower lips, her wetness lubricating it, joining with the precum that was leaking from me and bathing her pussy in slick wetness.

I moved forward very slightly, and my head lodged in her opening. I felt her tense and I brought my hand up and stroked her hair.

"Hush," I said, gently. "I won't hurt you. I look after my possessions."

She looked at me, tears gathering in the corners of her eyes.

"Please," she said.

I don't know what she was asking for, because she didn't know what she was asking for.

Gently, I moved forward, slipped my cock between her lower lips, and pushed the first inch of it through her opening.

She tensed but I stayed still, not moving, and allowed her to become accustomed to me inside her. My cock, of course, was still drooling. I wondered if she could feel it.

It took a minute for her to relax and, when she did, I gently pulled back slightly.

"Nooo..." she complained almost reflexively, and I pushed forward again, back to where I was, and just a little further.

She sighed as she felt me move inside her, her fear slowly dissipating as the feelings I was generating were of pleasure and not pain. It was like taking her virginity all over again, but this girl had been brutalized and I needed to be so careful, so gentle, with her.

I deliberately didn't use my Empathy on her. I knew she'd feel it and recognise it for what it was. I started to move regularly now. Gentle thrusts pulling back and slowly and carefully pushing forward, each time a minuscule amount further, pushing deeper inside her. She was tight, and hot, but she was also drenched meaning that, despite her tightness, I slid in and out of her with ease.

She closed her eyes, the feeling of me moving inside her starting her build, once more.

"Look at me," I said quietly, but firmly, and she opened her eyes again, gazing straight into mine.

I sped up slightly pressing a little deeper with each thrust, almost three quarters of my length buried inside her, her fluids coating me, making me slick.

I kept my gaze locked onto hers as I sped up further, pushing deeper and harder into her, feeling that she was relaxed and ready for me to take her to the limits of her endurance, to claim her, to show her what it felt like when a man took her. Not violently, but firmly. Not with force and spite, but with dominance and love.

I was pushing my full length inside her with each stroke, unconsciously her legs had wrapped around my waist, she was pulling me in, begging me to drive deeper into her, to push harder. I could feel her little button pressing into me at the crest of each thrust and she started to make 'oh oh' noises as I slid into her. Her arms came up, surrounding me, her hands on my back, then sliding down onto my ass where they joined her legs in the effort to pull me deeper inside.

She looked confused, as if not sure of what was going on, scared of what was going to happen as the orgasm that she'd been denied rushed up to meet her.

For my part, I was pounding into her, ramming my cock as hard as I could into her tight wetness, hearing the squelching sound as I gave her what she needed. I could feel my own orgasm rising, my balls tightening, and I tensed causing my cock to swell even more inside her. I knew she'd feel it, the feeling of me spreading her even further apart, as I relished the sensation of each bump and ridge inside of her dragging over my rigid flesh.

I could feel my orgasm fast approaching, but hers was even nearer. I decided I'd hold hers back, wanting us to cum together, for her to reach her release as she felt me reach mine, and I did so. She mewled suddenly kissing me, claiming my mouth with hers, searching for the final stimulation that would push her over the edge, to give her the release that she'd been denied for so long.

That kiss, that desperate, needy kiss was enough to tip me over the edge and I thrust myself as deep inside of her as I could reach, feeling my cock spasming as it delivered its payload of thick creamy spunk deep inside of her.

As I hit my orgasm, I released hers.

Her eyes went wide for a moment, and she released my mouth drawing in a deep breath to shriek her release, all of the pent up frustration bursting out of her as her orgasm hit her like a tsunami. Her back arched as her legs clamped even tighter around me trapping me deep inside her as I continued to pump out my own climax into her depths. I felt stinging as her hands clawed at my back gouging the flesh there but the pain, rather than distracting me from my orgasm, only intensified it causing me to buck forward even harder, impossibly pushing even deeper inside her as my cock throbbed out another spurt of cum.

Marcia was rigid, her body locked almost into rigor as she rode out the five orgasms I'd denied her, in addition to her current one. Her eyes had rolled back into her head, and she was bucking and panting as her climaxes claimed her.

Eventually we both finished and I held her, stroking her hair gently as she came down, her pussy still spasming and pulsing around me with aftershocks that jolted through her. Her legs relaxed, releasing me and fell to the bed. Her arms likewise fell limply to her sides, and she lay, panting beneath me.

Finally, I slipped out of her. She jumped slightly and then her eyes focused on me. I could see tears in their corners, but before she could do, or say anything I leaned forward, and placing my lips to her ear I said, "apology accepted."