Caleb 69 - Integration

Story Info
Integration.
10.1k words
4.85
8.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 70 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb 69 - Integration

Sarah:

I walked toward the door to the suite. Arnie was waiting for me downstairs. I'd told him not to come up since the valet charges were expensive and we were going straight out in any case.

"If you're not coming back tonight," Caleb said, "let us know so we don't worry. Other than that, you are your own boss. And, if you and Arnie want some alone time, the other suite is all yours. Better that than putting yourself at risk in some dark alley or parking lot."

I nodded to Caleb, feeling my face heat once more, and left the suite making for the bank of elevators just down the corridor.

It took a few minutes for the elevator to arrive. My stomach was in knots. I really liked Arnie. I'd only really met him just over a week ago, the night of the fire, but he just seemed to be perfect for me. He was totally different from Trevor.

Trevor was a wannabe - someone who relied on his father's reputation and money to get anywhere, not that that was going to do him any good since his father had been killed. I did kind of feel bad for him about that, but once I'd heard what was going on in Trevor's head, I didn't want anything to do with him. I'd been becoming more and more uncomfortable with him pressuring me for sex recently and, after that dinner we had, I wondered what I'd ever seen in him.

I know Caleb had told me that the amulet didn't make me stupid, but things seemed so much clearer now I'd gotten rid of it.

The elevator pinged as the doors opened and I stepped inside and pressed the button to descend to the exit of the hotel.

Yes, Arnie was totally different from Trevor. For one thing he was honest. He told me that he'd been crushing on Caleb and that he, himself, was much more interested in the person he was with, rather than their sex. However, when he'd first seen me, something had changed. We'd spent a couple of hours at his birthday party, sitting in his car in the garage, just getting to know one another. I'd shamelessly listened into his thoughts and, when I'd heard in his mind that he was trying to work up the courage to kiss me, I took the initiative.

He wasn't a bad kisser, but I guessed he hadn't had much practice. Not that I was that experienced, but we fairly quickly figured it out between us. Had that been Trevor, he'd have been ripping at my clothes and trying to get into my pants. Arnie, however, contented himself with just holding me, stroking my head, and back as we kissed. He was gentle, despite the need I could feel in him.

I shook my head as the elevator doors opened.

I needed to stop comparing Arnie with Trevor. I guessed it was because Trevor was my first real boyfriend. It was probably natural I would compare the two, but there was no real comparison. Arnie was a gentleman, a nice guy. Maybe he wasn't as rich as Trevor's family was, but that didn't matter.

I walked out of the hotel and saw Arnie sitting in his car, pulled into the waiting area. The valets were giving him dirty looks, but since he was collecting someone from the hotel, they didn't seem inclined to tell him to move on.

Arnie spotted me and I saw his face split into a grin and then he looked properly. I saw his jaw drop. I smiled to myself as I heard his thought, even from here.

"She's beautiful," he thought, thinking to get out of his car to open my door. Unfortunately for him his body seemed to like what he was seeing too.

"Shit - I can't get out with a boner."

I grinned at him as I picked up that thought. While he was still arguing with himself about being gentlemanly, and opening the car door thus revealing his 'predicament', I'd crossed to the car, opened the door myself, and gotten into the passenger seat.

"H..hi," he said hesitantly as I got in and turned to him.

I grinned at him. "Where are we going?"

"Do you like seafood?" he asked, hopefully.

I nodded. "Love it," I said.

"Great," he said, and put his blinker on and pulled into traffic.

"How was your talk with the agent?" I asked.

"It was actually pretty good," he said. "Caleb had already told him most of what I did. There were some questions about the pre-flight checks we did, and the flight itself. He asked me to talk him through from the time when the prop fell off to when we got picked up."

I felt him flush a little, remembering being held by Caleb.

"Then he spoke to my dad for a while," He went on. "They went over the paperwork for the Cessna, the maintenance reports and all that kind of stuff. He seemed satisfied with what we'd got, although I guess he's going to go to the company we rented the plane from and investigate there.

"They are apparently going to try and recover the wreck next week. I have no idea how, but I'm sure they'll figure it out."

"And how are you?" I asked, knowing that I'd be in pieces if I'd been in a plane crash. It had seemed to be no big thing for Caleb. I saw from his memories that he had known that, no matter what, he could have used his powers to make sure both he and Arnie were safe. His main concern had been not revealing his powers to Arnie.

"I'm okay," Arnie replied. "While it was happening, I just fell into my training you know. Like my dad always says, 'when the pressure's on, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training.'"

"That sounds profound," I said.

"I think he read it somewhere," he explained. "But it's kind of become a mantra of his. It's why he trains pilots so hard for emergencies, in addition to the obvious requirements. But it was after, you know, when we were on the ground, that it hit me what could have happened."

Once more he flushed as he remembered standing shaking with Caleb's arms around him. The feeling of comfort and safety he'd felt at that moment had been amazing. I realized that Caleb must have used his powers to soothe him.

I decided to change the subject before the silence got awkward.

"So, you didn't tell me where we're going," I said brightly.

"My uncle and aunt own a seafood restaurant," he said.

"Really?" I asked impressed.

"They're not my real uncle and aunt," he explained. "My dad is an only child, like me. But I think Dad worked with Uncle Leon before I was born, and they have been friends ever since. I grew up calling them Uncle Leon and Auntie Ellie. Their daughter Emily and I used to play together as kids. I've not seen her for a while; she went travelling. She's a couple of years older than me."

"Childhood sweetheart?" I asked only half joking.

He snorted. "Hardly," he said. "We were good friends, but she's not really my type, and nor am I hers."

"So," I asked innocently. "What is your 'type.'"

I was expecting a flip answer, such as 'you are', but his face scrunched up a little as he thought about it.

"I don't really know," he said honestly. "But I know what it isn't. I meet someone, and I'm either attracted to them, or I'm not. I've tried to figure out what it is that I'm attracted to, but I can't. I just know when it happens."

We stopped at a red light and, while we were waiting, he looked across the car at me.

"What about you?" he asked.

As I looked at him, a yellow sporty looking car pulled up alongside us at the lights. There were two youngish men in there. The driver looked over at us, and began revving his engine, obviously wanting a race.

I wasn't particularly into cars. I remembered Trevor having this kind of interaction with idiots at traffic lights when we were in his car. He loved it, being able to show off.

Arnie, noticing that I was distracted, looked over his shoulder to see what I was looking at. The boys were gesticulating and the driver revving his engine. Arnie looked in his rearview for a second and then grinned.

"Watch this," he said, placing both hands on the wheel and looking across at the boys.

Instantly my impression of him dropped. I'd thought he was better than getting into this kind of pissing contests with people at traffic lights.

The lights changed and the yellow car hared off. We didn't move for second, and then Arnie pulled away at a normal speed. I was about to say something when the world lit up in red and blue and a police cruiser that had apparently been sitting behind us, pulled around us and set off after the yellow car.

Arnie grinned at me.

"Idiots like that shouldn't be allowed cars," he said. "They didn't notice a marked police cruiser as they pulled up, and then want to race? Either that's an unmarked police car trying to entrap people, or they are really that stupid. Either way we were not getting involved."

"Is this a fast car?" I asked looking at the car for the first time.

"Yes and no," he said. "It could easily do over one hundred miles per hour, but what's the point. I fly a plane almost every day at nearly one hundred and eighty miles per hour. Its much safer, and legal."

"Safer?" I asked with a small smile.

"I guess that doesn't seem the case after what happened this morning," he said, "but flying, on the whole, is much safer than any other mode of transportation."

A few minutes later we passed the yellow car, pulled up by the side of the road, with the police cruiser behind it. I looked over at them as we passed. The driver, whom I thought I recognised from somewhere, glared at us as we went by. I couldn't resist a little smile.

Less than ten minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of what looked to be a small family run restaurant. The parking lot was completely packed but he drove around back, into the 'staff only' parking lot, where he parked behind two cars, blocking them both into spaces.

He got out of the car and all but sprinted around to open my door. I stepped out and moved aside so he could close the door. He offered me his arm as we walked back into the main parking lot and to the main entrance to the restaurant.

"Normally," he said, "I'd just go in through the kitchen."

As we stepped up to the door he opened it and held it while I went through. A warm ambiance hit me and delicious smells assaulted my nose making my mouth water. I'd not eaten since breakfast and my stomach growled loudly.

Arnie grinned at me as I felt myself flush.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"I could eat something," I said, looking him up and down. It was his turn to flush.

"How about you wait until after you've had dinner?" a female voice came from behind me. Arnie looked up in surprise.

"Emily!!" he exclaimed as she came toward him, enfolding him in a hug.

"Hey Arnold," she said with a grin, and Arnie mock glowered at her.

"Hey Helga," he returned, but she just laughed at him.

"Aren't you going to introduce your young lady?" she asked.

"Sarah," Arnie said turning to me. "This is Emily, Emily, this is Sarah, my uh..."

I watched him with amusement. He so wanted to call me his girlfriend but, considering that this was our first real date, didn't want to presume."

"Girlfriend," I supplied holding my hand out to shake Emily's hand.

"Wow," she said looking me up and down. "Good for you, Sport," she said to him.

Then she turned to me. "You can do far better than him you know."

"Emily!" he protested, but he was laughing.

"I doubt it," I said. "Didn't you hear? He's a hero."

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Arnie said grimacing.

"Not nothing," I said. "You saved my brother's life."

"I did not," he exclaimed.

"Wait," said Emily. "I want to hear this. What happened?"

I told her about the plane crash that morning, how Arnie had been so cool and collected, and how he managed to get them down uninjured despite what had happened.

She looked at him wide-eyed, and then pulled him into another hug.

"Thank God you're alright," she said into his shoulder.

Arnie put his arms around her but looked at me apologetically. I just smiled at him.

Emily pulled back suddenly, apparently remembering herself.

"I'm so sorry," she said to me. "Let's get you guys seated."

She led us to a table. "I put you back here where it's a little quieter," she told him.

"Thanks," he said, blushing a little again.

The meal was delicious. Arnie and I chatted like we'd known each other for all our lives. I told him about my family, about growing up, and how Caleb had come into my life, having found out that we were half siblings. Obviously, I didn't tell him anything about powers.

He told me all about his life, how he'd helped out at the flight school since he was very young, doing odd jobs, cleaning the office, doing paperwork. His dad had taught him to fly, but he'd had to work off the cost of the fuel he used doing all kinds of work, both in the flying school and outside. He'd always wanted to be a pilot, ever since he was very young and eventually wanted to be a commercial jet pilot, but he was still too young to start that path. So, he'd worked hard to become an instructor, and to get as much experience as he could so that when the time came, he would be attractive to the commercial airlines.

By the time we'd finished, we were chatting like old friends. I felt more comfortable with him than I'd felt with anyone outside of my family, ever.

After we left the restaurant, having seen no mention of a bill, Arnie drove us to a small parking lot, by the river, and we went for a stroll along the riverbank. It was a nice evening and we continued to chat as we walked, simply enjoying each other's company.

I looked at my watch. It was just after nine.

"You need to go?" he asked me, looking a little disappointed.

"I'd like you to take me back to the hotel," I told him. "If that's okay."

I felt his nervousness start at that point.

It ramped up as we got nearer and nearer to the hotel and, when we arrived, he pulled up in the drop off spot, not daring to presume.

"Would you like to come up for a while?" I asked him.

"Won't Caleb and the girls be there?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I have my own space," I told him.

Arnie pulled his car forward into the valet parking and we both got out, Arnie passing his keys to the valet. I told them to charge the parking to our suites, knowing that Caleb wouldn't mind.

I could feel Arnie's hand shaking in mine as we walked across the entrance hall hand in hand. I was no less nervous but, strangely, his nerves helped settle mine. I didn't think that we were going to sleep together, not this time, but I certainly wanted to get to know him much better.

Arnie looked at his watch.

"Are you on a curfew," I asked. Arnie grimaced.

"I know it sounds lame," he said, "but dad's a bit old fashioned in some ways. His house, his rules. I need to be back by eleven."

I laughed. "I know that feeling," I said. "If I were still living with my parents, I'd have to be home by then too. This is all new to me."

"I can't complain," he said. "Since mom went, he's had to bring me up on his own."

"Seems like he did a good job," I replied smiling at him as the elevator door opened and we stepped inside.

As the door closed, I moved closer to him and pulled his face down to mine in a kiss.

Arnie stiffened a little at first but, after a second, responded, putting his arms around me and pulling me into him as we kissed. He seemed to have remembered the lessons we both learned on his birthday. His kisses were sweet and tender, but full of promise. Too soon I felt the elevator pulling to a stop and we parted just as the doors opened.

I'd lost track of where we were, but realized that we weren't on our floor. We were on the eighth floor, the hotel lobby, and someone was getting on the elevator to go up to their room. It was an older man and woman. The woman looked us up and down with a sniff, but the man gave a knowing grin as he spotted us. They rode up to the floor below ours and then got out.

"Have a good night," the man said as he got out of the elevator, grinning. Arnie blushed and I giggled.

There wasn't time to do much other than wait to move up the last floor, we got out of the elevator, and headed toward the second suite that Caleb had said would be all ours for the evening. I'd taken the keycard with me so I opened the door and led Arnie into the suite. He looked around, eyes wide.

"Wow," he said, "this place is amazing."

"I guess," I said, having grown blasé about the rooms here. I knew that Caleb was sick of being cooped up in such a small space and I could relate.

I led Arnie to one of the couches. I wanted to get to know him more intimately but didn't want to give him the impression that I was ready to sleep with him, yet. I was still a virgin, and I suspected he was too. That I wanted to save until we had more time and we'd been together a little longer. However, his proximity all night had me more than a little revved up and the kiss in the elevator had made me more than a little wet.

I glanced at my watch. It was close to a quarter of ten, and Arnie had to be home for eleven. We didn't really have a lot of time.

I pushed him down onto the couch and then climbed onto his knee, straddling him.

"Sarah," he said breathlessly as I settled onto his lap, looking down at him. "I don't...I mean, I'm...er that is this is my..."

"You're still a virgin?" I asked him gently. He blushed scarlet looking down in shame.

I put my fingers under his chin and tilted his head back so he was looking at me.

"Me too," I said. "And that isn't going to change tonight. Don't get me wrong, I like you, and I want to show you just how much, but I don't want our first time, our first time together, to be rushed. Is that okay?"

He nodded mutely. Strangely, I felt no disappointment from him. If anything, he seemed to be relieved. His body, though, was telling me something different and I could feel his hardness pressing into my leg as it strained the inside of his pants.

I leaned down to kiss him again and he responded, still keeping his hands in what he considered the 'safe zones' of my body. It seemed he was going to make me set the pace.

I slid off to the side, still holding the kiss. That gave me the option to start exploring his body with my hands as we kissed. I have to admit he felt good. He was no bodybuilder, but he didn't have the paunch that Trevor had, and his chest and belly were firm as I stroked over it with my fingers, exploring. He didn't have the definition of muscle that Caleb had, his body being lean and firm. I definitely liked what I was feeling through his T-Shirt and it took little time for me to get my hand under his shirt and start playing with his body as we kissed.

Arnie seemed to take this as permission to do the same, and soon after I felt his hands against the bare skin of my belly and back, under my shirt. He still avoided my breasts though, which amused me slightly.

I slid my fingers up his chest and gently tweaked one of his nipples, and he moaned softly into my mouth.

I broke from him for a moment and slipped off my shirt and T-shirt. Taking the hint Arnie removed his T-shirt and I closed on him again, pressing our bodies together and relishing the feeling of his warm skin against mine. I'd already decided what I was going to do tonight, somewhat egged on by Amanda, but for some reason the thought of doing it made me so horny, I was having difficulty containing myself. I just wanted to tear off his pants and consume him.

I slid my hand down, until it rested on the bulge in his trousers. I felt his breath hitch as I squeezed gently. At first I thought he was going to wriggle away from me.

"Let me," I whispered to him gently, breaking the kiss for a moment. We locked eyes and I could see a real tumult of emotions.

He was so horny. Trevor had often complained that if I didn't get him off, he'd be left with what he called 'blue balls' which was a painful predicament. I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, but if so I didn't want to do that to Arnie.