All Comments on 'Caleb 69 - Integration'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Nice transition story, why can’t she tells Arnie the truth and if he reacts badly just erase it from his memory?

AardieAardie8 months ago

I don’t understand why she felt like she would be cheating on Arnie, when she had just betrayed him pretty badly. She shared her experience of giving him his first blowjob. This goes beyond telling them about it. They know how big he is soft and hard. They know how he feels in their mouth and how he tastes when he cums. If he knew what she had shared, he would run away as fast as he could, dying of embarrassment. He had every right to expect some degree of privacy.

Also, it seems like even though she is shielded, he is not and would have been broadcasting loudly anyway. It doesn’t seem fair to him to be intimate with power users in the next room.

I don’t understand why she was suddenly worried about how he would feel about having another girl get her off when she was clearly ignoring how he would feel already.

AardieAardie8 months ago

Also, Amanda doesn’t look very good the way she basically sexually assaulted the poor girl and this is not the first time she has abused her powers in this way.

Still, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As always a great chapter PM...look forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Having Sarah with Arnie fits perfectly. When we first met Sarah’s first boyfriend (ahhhh..loser) I wondered if maybe she just picked bad boyfriends considering Trevor was a grade A piece of garbage and there was no way she wasn’t aware of it since she would state about his drinking, his bragging, his sexual aggression towards Sarah with the constant pressuring and telling how she is bad at oral sex. He sounds like a real catch if you believe in catch and release. I look forward to the explanation and unveiling of powers to Arnie. Great chapter and five stars with the rest.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms8 months ago

Does Sarah really believe Arnie saved her brother? BTW, I wish I got first date blow jobs when I was 18! This installment makes for an interesting transition as Sarah grows up and embraces her family and powers. Caleb may get a pan brother-in-law if Arnie embraces the family. Thanks PM.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms8 months ago

Hey Aardie, at least Amanda didn't take a strap-on and tame Sarah!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great chapter. Sarah and Arnie's date was really good and the blow job was quite a turn-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caleb 68 - Crash Previous Part
Caleb Series Info