Caleb 85 - A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a mental note to speak to Sarah about it, and maybe offer to 'help out' and give him a little more if he wanted it.

By this time Sarah had stepped back and her hands went to her shirt, to start undoing the buttons.

I put my hands over hers.

"Let us," I said to her. I sent a mental image to Arnie, and he grinned to me before stepping up behind his Fiancée and putting his arms around her waist. He began nuzzling and kissing at her neck from behind. Sarah jumped at the first contact but soon melted into his arms.

I, for my part, began to undo her shirt. I leaned in and feathered gentle kisses on her lips, and the angle of her jaw, as I worked my way down, opening her shirt, and kissing along her collar bone.

Soon the shirt was gone and Arnie, catching on, undid the clasp of her bra. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and released her breasts, before continuing to trail kisses down them.

Sarah stiffened as I took one nipple into my mouth and nipped at it gently. She moaned and I saw that Arnie had brought his hand up from her waist and was rolling and pulling gently at the other nipple.

I could see a flush building in Sarah's body and was surprised to see that she was actually not too far away from her first climax. The dual stimulation of her fiancé kissing and nipping at her neck, playing with her breast, and my attentions from the front licking and sucking at her other nipple while stroking her belly and sides, was almost too much for her to bear.

I undid her jeans and eased them over her hips.

Sarah's hands had moved from her sides. She moved one behind where she was gripping and stroking at Arnie's rigid cock through his trousers, and the other cupping the back of my head, holding me in place where I nursed at her.

I moved further south, kissing down her belly. A glance up showed me that Arnie was now tweaking and rolling both nipples. Sarah had turned her head and she was locked in a passionate kiss with her fiancé as I eased her panties down, exposing her small landing strip of tight curls.

Sarah couldn't wait to be divested of her clothes and stepped out of both jeans and panties together, placing her feet apart, an obvious invitation to explore further. I could feel her body fast approaching the point of no return and decided to get the first one out of the way.

I breathed in, taking the scent of her arousal. I could see fluid leaking from her and her clit was pointed straight at me, fully exposed from its tiny hood in her need.

Moving closer, I pursed my lips and blew gently over her straining clit.

That tiny stimulation was more than enough and, with a squeak into Arnie's mouth, Sarah came, her knees buckled.

Arnie supported her as she rode out her orgasm.

"Fuck," she said finally breaking her kiss, "you didn't even touch me."

"Not yet," I said, smiling up at her. I could see Arnie over her shoulder smiling also. He'd moved his hands to around her stomach and he was still supporting her against him.

"Come up here," she demanded, and I stood. Once more she kissed me, this time far more aggressively. She, now fully naked, started in on my clothing, beginning with my belt.

It took little time, given her aggression, before I was fully naked. She had to break the kiss to pull my T-shirt up and over my head. I felt her growl in the back of her throat as she took my cock in her hand and began to play with it.

Gently I broke the kiss.

"I think someone's overdressed," I said looking in Arnie's direction. Sarah grinned and we both turned on her fiancé. For a moment he actually looked scared. Sarah had a very predatory look in her eyes.

In less time than it takes to describe, Arnie, too, was naked. We stood hip to hip as Sarah, standing in front of us, held us each in a hand. She dropped to her knees in front of us and, with an almost feline snarl, engulfed Arnie to the root.

Arnie moaned in pleasure as she sucked on him.

The worry I'd seen flit across his mind regarding our relative sizes, vanished in a blaze of sensations as she bobbed up and down on him. I placed my hand on the small of his back and pressed him gently forward, then allowed my hand to slide down, cupping his ass cheek. He moaned as I stroked his ass while Sarah tugged at his balls and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

I turned slightly toward him, and put my other hand on his chest, gently playing with one of his nipples. He turned his eyes toward me and tilted his head, his invitation plain.

Once more I leaned in and kissed him. I could feel his body tense as his orgasm built.

I was not the only one paying attention to how close he was. Before he reached the point of no return, Sarah swapped. She released his cock and moved to mine, taking me to the root in a single forward thrust that took my breath away.

I grunted in surprise and pleasure, and I felt Arnie's lips twitch into a smile.

He broke the kiss.

"She's good at that," he said, "isn't she."

I had to agree. Sarah had obviously tapped into both our bodies and was using the feedback to play me like a saxophone.

Arnie, having felt what it was like to be caressed while being blown, decided to repay the favor. His hand went to my ass and he started lightly stroking my cheeks before he actually bent forward and captured one of my nipples in his mouth.

I almost came.

Sarah, attuned to our bodies, stopped me just short.

We both looked down at her, knelt in front of us.

"You know what I want," she said to both of us while continuing to edge us both.

I looked at Arnie and he grinned at me.

"It's kind of her thing," he said.

"Who am I to deny a lady," I said and he laughed.

"Arnie first," she said. "Make him spray me."

I stepped behind Arnie and circled him with my arms, one hand taking over from Sarah in working his cock and the other stroking and tweaking at his nipples. My cock pressed into the crack of his ass.

He moaned as I worked him closer and closer to his climax. Sarah gently tugged at his balls and lapped at the head of his cock when it emerged from my fist.

Arnie stiffened, "I'm gonna..." he began. Sarah settled back on her haunches, thrusting her chest out.

"Yes," she said. "Cover me." Her hand went between her legs and she began to rub frantically at her clit.

"Aaaahahhh" was all Arnie managed to say before I felt his cock pulse in my hand and a thick wad of cum jetted from him and spattered across Sarah's face and open mouth. He twitched again and the next shot hit her jaw, neck, and trailed off on her tits. She moaned in pleasure feeling his seed jetting onto her body and he sent three more strong spurts of spunk onto her body. The hand that wasn't frigging her clit was busily rubbing his spunk into her tits.

"More," she said as he finished off.

To give him his due, Arnie didn't take long to recover. He moved around behind me and lined me up with his fiancée. He took me in hand and pressed up behind me, his still hard cock pressing its heat into the cheek of my ass.

I was not too long off the boil so it took very little time for him to work me back up to being almost ready to burst.

"Yes," I hissed, and I saw Sarah's hungry expression as she watched Arnie working my cock.

As I'd done to him, he pressed against me and began tweaking and pinching my nipple as he worked my cock. That was too much and with a cry I shot my load, pulse after pulse of thick creamy spunk spattered over Sarah's chest and belly. Arnie deliberately aimed me at her body as she worked herself up to her second climax, crying out as it rolled over her.

Arnie squeezed a last drop of cum from my cock, holding it out, and offering it to Sarah. She leaned forward and lapped at my head, taking it into her mouth and swallowing it.

"Mmmm," she said, apparently savouring the taste. Then she giggled.

"I'm a bit sticky," she said looking down at her body where she'd rubbed the combination of both our seeds into our skin.

"Why don't you go get a shower," Arnie suggested. "We'll wait here for you."

She smiled up at the pair of us.

"Will you warm it up for me?" she asked, with a coy smile.

"I'm sure we'll figure something out," he said, leading me to the bed. He climbed on and lay down looking up at me.

I sat and then lay down on the bed beside him. Sarah disappeared into the bathroom.

"You okay?" I asked. We were laid side by side, both looking up at the ceiling. As I spoke he turned onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow looking down at me.

"I am," he said. "This just feels so...so right."

He put his hand on my stomach.

"You knew I was interested in you," he said, "pretty much from the first time we met. You were just so...I don't know...just something about you attracted me to you. I guess the Empathic bond had something to do with it, but I don't think that was all it was.

"Then on my birthday, I saw Sarah, and...I'm sorry, but she just blew me away. Yes, I was attracted to you, but she just made my heart burst."

I laughed. "I saw."

He grinned at me. "Then you hit me with all the powers stuff and I didn't know what to think. When you connected me to you all, I just can't describe how it felt. I'm sure I don't need to, but the love I feel from Sarah, from you, from all of you, is just...I have no words to describe how..." he laughed again. "But then I guess you already know."

"It's quite a step from that to this," I said. He was stroking my stomach gently as we talked, and it was having a predictable affect.

"I know," he said. "But like I said, it just feels right. Sarah and I were talking at her parents. We couldn't really do much more than fool around a little. Sarah's a little too vocal to really get into things at her parent's house."

"And," I said thinking about the roar I'd heard, the first night he'd been with Sarah in the hotel, "you're quiet as a church mouse."

He grinned again. "Well, I guess perhaps I might make a little bit of noise," he admitted.

"Anyway," he continued. "We were talking and it dawned on me that I wanted this, wanted to be a full part of the family, to be as comfortable with you, or Mary, or Amanda, or Melanie. I know that Jules and Ness are one-man women, and I respect that, but I still love them all the same."

"And they love you," I said.

"And that's what's going to keep Sarah and me together and working," he said. "Even if Sarah has to share outside the family, the love I feel from her, and all of you guys, will make it so I can see it for what it is. I can trust that she'll do what she needs to do, and then come home to me, to us.

"It also means that I'm never going to be left out," he said. "I'll always have someone around to love me, even if Sarah's out meeting her sharing need. If I'm not with her, then I'll always have someone to be with."

Arnie's hand had worked it's way down and he was holding my now rigid cock in his hand. He squeezed gently.

"You're bigger than me," he said.

"Does that worry you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"A little," he said. "Sarah says it doesn't matter, but - it's a guy thing you know?"

I laughed.

"Josh has an inch on me," I said. Arnie's eyes widened.

"For a while," I said, "I thought about making myself bigger."

"You can do that?" he asked.

"I can," I said. "It's a part of healing. But before you ask, yes I would do that for you if you wanted, but I decided not to. There were a number of reasons I didn't. Let me share my memories about that with you. Before I do, I need to tell you that at that time I was no where near as secure with my girls and myself as I am now."

He nodded and I shared my memories of all the thoughts I'd had about making my cock bigger.

"Sarah is pretty tight," he said after a while. "You think if I was bigger I'd hurt her?"

"Probably not," I said. "Remember where babies come from. No matter how big you are, it's probably never going to be THAT big."

He laughed again.

"But the question is, is it necessary?" I asked. "I've seen guys with bigger who have no idea what to do with it, and guys with smaller who can melt a girl into a puddle. As long as Sarah enjoys it, what does it matter?"

"But Sarah's only ever had mine," he argued. "After today, after she's had you, I'm worried that I won't be enough for her."

"You'll always be enough for me," Sarah said, from the bathroom door. She'd finished her shower and was standing there watching us, love in her eyes. "Like Caleb says, it's not all about size. It's about love. Louise says she loves Josh's cock, it's bigger than Caleb's, but she also loves it when she and Caleb fuck. She says it feels different. They move differently, they do different things to her, and she comes like a train on both of them."

At this I laughed.

"Louise comes if the wind blows from any direction," I told them. They both laughed.

"I love you," she told Arnie. "And you have no idea how horny seeing you with Caleb, like that, makes me."

"I think you'd better show us," said Arnie.

Sarah stalked toward the bed.

"I really enjoyed feeling you both cum all over me," she said. "But now I want to feel you both cum inside me."

I jumped a little as Arnie's grip on my cock tightened. Not painfully but it certainly made me take notice.

"Perhaps you should start with this?" he said, offering me to her.

Sarah climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled up my body, until she was kneeling over me.

"Hi," she said to me, her face hovering an inch over mine.

"Hi," I responded.

"Would you mind, very much, if I fucked you?" she asked.

"Mind?" I asked. "No, not at all. In fact, I think I might quite like that."

She grinned.

"Might?" she asked.

"Okay then," I admitted, "I would really really like that."

She moved her hips and I felt Arnie swabbing my cock through her folds. Despite her recent shower she was still drenched and in no time at all I was covered in her juices.

"That looks so hot," I heard from Arnie. He'd moved down the bed and I could feel his breath on my tool.

Sarah spread her legs a little more, and I felt her opening spread over the head of my cock. She pressed forward a little at a time and we both moaned as she impaled herself on me slowly pushing all the way down until I was fully sheathed inside her.

"Ooooohhhhh" she said. "That feels so nice."

I didn't argue.

Slowly she started to move, rising and falling, allowing me to escape her heated depths until I was almost completely free and then pressing down again to imprison me inside her.

"Kiss me?" she asked. I complied, bringing my lips to hers, joining us together as her tongue invaded my mouth, penetrating me as I penetrated her.

I heard Arnie moan from further down the bed and then felt a hot wetness as licked at where we were joined. He ran his tongue from the base of my cock, up to the point Sarah and I were joined, and then apparently continued. Sarah's eyes widened as she felt him lick all the way to her tight little rosebud. I guessed he did something else when he got there because she squeaked in surprise and released the kiss.

"Oh YES," she said. "That feels so nice."

I connected us together, Sarah and I. I didn't add Arnie in because I figured if he came when we came it would spoil it for him.

I could feel Sarah's pussy tight and hot gripping my cock as she slowly, languorously, rode me. From her I could feel my hardness and heat moving inside her. Since she was moving so slowly she could even feel it pulsating, throbbing, with each beat of my heart.

I jumped as a felt Arnie's tongue lapping at my balls and then making his way along my cock, across Sarah's pussy, and then finally swirling around her asshole, before pressing a little way inside.

"Yessss," Sarah hissed again.

We weren't moving fast, but the sensations we were sharing, along with Arnie's contribution, were pushing us both rapidly towards our mutual climax. I knew that if we continued like this we'd both cum in a matter of minutes and I was more than okay with that.

"One day soon," Sarah said, "I'm going to want you to fuck my ass, while I'm riding Caleb like this."

I heard Arnie groan, and he ran his tongue once more across her asshole then pushed the tip of it inside.

Sarah started to speed up her movement. We were both getting close and she was running out of patience.

"I'm going to want to feel you both shooting your hot cum inside me." she said, stimulating herself even more. I wasn't sure who she was doing this for. She may have spoken to the girls and known that I liked such talk, but I suspected more that she was doing it as much for her own pleasure as mine.

"You'd like that?" I asked her softly, as she moved faster. Feeling Arnie dumping a huge load up your ass, while I spunk inside you?"

She whimpered and I felt her climax rush toward her. Her motions lost focus and she just began ramming herself down on me.

"Fuck me," she said. "Spunk in me. Fill me up."

I began pushing back at her, thrusting up as she pushed down, my hands forcing her legs further apart seeking more depth. She battered her own clit against my pubic bone and I could feel both of us reaching the point of no return.

"I'm going to..." she began, and at that moment, Arnie slid a wetted finger up to the middle knuckle into her asshole.

"AAAAHAHHAHHH!!!!" she shrieked as she came, a torrent of fluid drenching me as her pussy convulsed and clutched at my straining meat. She shuddered and twitched, pushing me beyond my own limits, and forced me to give up my seed which flooded into her hungry cunt.

We both twitched and shuddered through our respective and each others orgasms, riding out the waves of pleasure. Sarah kissed me hard as she came, gripping me to her so tightly it was almost, but not quite, painful.

When it was over, she let out a small sigh, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"So good," she said. "So good."

After a few moments she lifted her head, and looked me in the eye.

"I love you," she said. "Thank you."

"I love you too," I responded. "And it's me that should be thanking you. You're amazing.

She smiled at me and gave me another slow kiss, before kneeling up a little and looking down at Arnie, where he lay beside me, his cock now rampant.

"Mmmm" she said taking it in her hand. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

In a single movement she dismounted me, and turned around until she was in reverse Cowgirl on Arnie. I heard his breath catch as she engulfed him in a single thrust.

"You like that?" she asked looking over her shoulder at him.

"I love that. It feels so...MMMM," he said as she started to move.

Slowly she laid back until she was lay on top of him, his cock inside her.

"Fuck me," she told him, pulling his arms around her and putting his hands on her breasts.

Arnie obliged, moving his hips slowly at first, thrusting himself in and out of her. It wasn't the best angle for him though and he soon popped out, as she began to move in earnest.

I moved from beside them and she slid onto the bed, before pulling her fiancé on top of her.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded as he slipped back between her lips.

After the show we'd given him, he didn't need much in the way of encouragement. He began to pound into her, the mix of my cum and her juices frothing up on his cock as he rammed it over and over into her.

"Harder," she said wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him in as deep as she could. Arnie was happy to oblige, widening his own stance a little before ramming himself into her as deep and hard as he could manage.

"Oh yes," she said. "Fuck me. Do it. Spunk up my cunt. Fill me up with your cum."

I could feel the pair of them once more rushing towards their goal, Arnie slightly behind, but I knew that neither of them was going to last more than a minute or two more at the most.