Caleb 85 - A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss," Arnie hissed, feeling Sarah start to twitch and convulse under him as she hit her peak. Sarah was almost silent, a small "Eeep" escaping her as her muscles locked up in orgasm. I could feel Arnie searching for his own orgasm which was still a little way away. He wanted to cum with Sarah, and so I decided to help out a little, leaning forward from my position at the foot of the bed I placed my hands on his ass cheeks and parted them gently before slipping the tip of my tongue into his asshole.

That was more than enough to tip him over the edge and, with a roar, he came, releasing spurt after spurt of cum into Sarah's depths. Sarah, having just about finished her orgasm, was stunned into another. I'd connected them together just as Arnie came, and she rode out his orgasm, feeling both him cumming into her, and her feeling his cum shooting inside of her.

The thought of being filled yet again pushing her even higher.

"Wow," Arnie croaked as he collapsed on top of Sarah. Even in this state he kept most of his weight on his arms though.

"Thank you," she said to him. "That was amazing."

"Thank you," he told her. "You are amazing, and I love you."

She smiled up at him, bringing her hands up to cup his face.

"I love you," she said kissing him gently.

I could see his shoulders start to tremble with the effort of holding himself up and after another moment he slid off her and lay beside her panting.

Sarah reached out to me and pulled me down to her other side. She lay between me and Arnie, almost purring.

"We're going to have to do this again," she said. I laughed.

"I think I'm going to need a minute," I told her.

Arnie grinned.

"I guess it happens as you get older," he said.

"That," I said warningly, "is going to cost you."

Sarah laughed.

"I think I'm going to need a while," she admitted. "But perhaps if you're still not satisfied, maybe Mary and Amanda could help out."

"I'm good," said Arnie hastily. "I'm not sure I'm quite ready to go again, yet."

"I tell you what I am," I said.

"What?" asked Sarah.

"Hungry." I replied.

Surprisingly we fit all three of us in the shower. We washed each other with minimal distractions, and then finally dressed and headed out into the living room where Jules and Ness were sitting.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"The twins and Melanie are in our room," said Ness. "Amanda got a little wound up thinking about what you guys were doing. Josh and Louise are in their room, probably up to something similar if I know Louise."

I looked at Ness. "You okay," I asked.

She grinned at me. "I was just rereading this." She said pointing at the recommendation.

"You've been reading that the whole time?" I asked.

"Not the whole time," she said defensively, but I looked at Jules who nodded.

"I could quote it from memory," said Jules, "given the number of times she's read it to me."

We all laughed at Ness' expression.

"Don't worry," I told her. "It's something to be proud of. I'd be shouting it from the rooftops if it were me. Especially if cooking were my passion like it is yours."

She grinned at me a little sheepishly.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said. "We need to shop."

"Damn," I said. "We'd best get to it. I think we can leave the others to their entertainment. Who wants to go shopping?"

"I'll come," said Jules.

Ness nodded.

I looked at Sarah and Arnie.

"Sure," Arnie said. "We'll come."

At a squeeze we could fit five in my truck and the shopping could go into the bed. We'd do a full shop the next day, but for tonight we just needed enough to make the evening meal and stuff for breakfast in the morning.

The five of us were walking up and down the aisle with a shopping cart while Ness made selections. None of us really paying that much attention other than Ness who was selecting produce and adding it to the basket. Suddenly I heard a child's voice.

"It's her," he said. "Mommy!!!"

We all looked up to see a small boy, around five or six years old, standing at the end of the aisle we were in, pointing at Ness. Ness stood there looking like a deer in the headlights.

A man and woman were right behind the boy. The woman looked down at him and then up at Ness.

"Noah?" she said. "Who is it?"

"That's the lady," he said. "The one that found me."

I saw the woman look from the boy to Ness and then to the rest of us.

"He was there too," added the boy, pointing at me.

Slowly, taking the boy's hand she approached us.

"Excuse me," she said a little timidly.

"Hello, Noah," said Ness. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you," he piped up grinning up at Ness, happy to have been proved right in his identification.

"It was you?" the woman asked. "You saved him?"

"I just followed them and called the police." said Ness. "They did all the...OOOFF"

The woman, letting go of the boy's hand had thrown her arms around Ness and was crushing her to her, tears gushing from her eyes as she sobbed "Thank you, oh thank you," over and over again.

After a few minutes of this Ness managed to extricate herself, but still ended up standing with the woman holding on to both her hands.

"You don't know how scared we were," she continued to sob. "We thought we'd lost him."

"Is everything alright?" a man in a shirt approached. He had a name tag; Lance attached to his breast pocket.

"It's fine," I said. "Just a bit of a reunion."

"No," said the woman. "You don't understand. This girl saved my boy. He was kidnapped and she saved him."

"I saw that," said another woman from behind us, "on the TV. Is that Noah? The little boy who was snatched from his school the other day? They said they didn't know the identity of the woman that saved him." she held up her phone, taking a picture of Ness.

Ness was starting to look a little uncomfortable with all the attention.

"It was nice meeting you," I said to the woman, trying to extricate Ness from her grip. "We really have to be going."

"What's your name?" asked the woman who'd taken the picture. "The news said they might pay if someone could tell them the identity of the mystery woman."

Ness's unease was starting to morph into panic as another couple came onto the aisle to find out what all the fuss was about. The woman began tellling them the story, and pointing to Ness.

That was enough.

All of a sudden everyone froze.

"That's enough," I said quietly.

The couple who'd just come onto the aisle turned around and walked away, having forgotten all about what they'd seen. The woman with the phone forgot all about what was going on here, deleted the photo of Ness she'd taken, turned around and walked away, suddenly remembering that she'd forgotten to pick up something from the other side of the store.

Lance remembered that he needed to be somewhere else and didn't remember there being any kind of problem or disturbance around us.

The family of the boy forgot all about seeing Ness, and the boy could no longer remember what Ness looked like. They walked back to where they'd been standing when Noah had first entered the aisle and spotted Ness.

"NOAH!" a woman's shout preceded her catching up to the boy as he entered our aisle without his parents.

"Don't wander off like that," she said to him. "I need you where I can see you." She grabbed his hand, and went to pull him back to where her husband was just coming around the corner. She looked up and spotted us.

We were all looking in her direction, which I heard that she'd attributed to her shout.

"Sorry," she said. "He..." she was going to tell us all about his abduction, but then thought better of it. She'd told the story over and over again, and she could see people were getting sick of hearing it, but were too polite to say so. Even her husband had told her to quit with it. They needed to put it behind them and move on, not keep raking up the past.

"He's always running off," she decided on.

I grinned at her.

"I was the same at his age," I told her. "Always up to mischief."

"Hasn't changed much," snorted Jules. The rest of us laughed, as did the woman.

"My god," she said. "Do you mean I've still got years of this to go?"

"When he hits eighteen," said Ness, "palm him of on some poor girl and let her worry about him. That's what his mom did."

She laughed. "I'm sure she still worries about you," she said to me.

I smiled at her. "I'm sure she does," I said. "But she's passed the baton on. Now I get nagged badgered and bossed about by a whole new generation of women."

The husband laughed. "I know that feeling."

The woman turned to him, pretending outrage, and we moved on, continuing with our shopping.

"Did you do that?" asked Arnie quietly a few minutes later.

I nodded. "Things were getting way out of hand," I said. "Poor Ness was about to be mobbed and have her picture sent to the media. She doesn't deserve to have her privacy invaded like that."

He nodded.

"You're always looking out for the family," he said. "Aren't you?"

"When I can," I said. "If I can possibly help it, nobody is going to hurt anyone I care about, no matter their intentions."

I only realised that Arnie was holding my hand when there was a disgusted sound from just behind us.

We both turned to see the old woman that had been haranguing the two boys a few weeks ago standing behind us. She was about to launch into her tirade. I grinned.

Swiftly I sent Arnie the memory of the time Josh and I had encountered this woman and, after a nanosecond to assimilate, he grinned at me.

This time, the sight of two guys kissing in the store actually did made her cum.