Caleb 86 - Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grimaced. "I spoke to a lawyer yesterday." I told him. "He says that if I were to litigate, it would be against your school, since you were the ones I had the contract with. It would then be up to you, or your insurance company, to take action to recoup any damages from whoever was actually at fault."

"Oh," he said. "Are you going to?"

"I'm sure that you'd be able to get back any losses," I said. "But what would that do to you? How would it affect things like the reputation of your school, and your ability to get insurance in the future?"

He considered that.

"If there was any reputational damage coming," he said. "It's already here. It's not like we could keep it a secret. Everyone around here knows. I don't know how it would affect our insurance though. Our premiums are enough to insure a small airline as it is. Although having said that, I think that my premiums are going to increase in any case. You have to declare 'incidents' when you renew, and it's not like this happened in secret."

"I don't need the money," I told him, "and I don't want to make life more difficult for you guys, when it wasn't your fault in the first place."

He chewed his lip as he thought about that.

"I'm going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow," he said. "I'll ask his opinion. We're also both going to be talking to the rental company's lawyers. Perhaps we can negotiate something without you having to instigate litigation, that is if that's okay with you?"

"Hey," I said. "We're family. I'm not going to make life difficult for you."

Danny's eyes widened a little at that. I don't think he'd even considered that.

"Family?" he murmured. "Yes, I guess so."

Arnie chose that moment to come into the office. He'd just finished a lesson and was to be my instructor for my first lesson in the Baron.

He grinned at me. "You ready?" he asked.

I nodded. "I brought lunch for us all for after the lesson," I told him.

"Sweet," he said. "Dad's got a lesson now too so we'd have been struggling to get something in the time before our next lessons."

The door opened again, and a youngish woman entered.

"Natalie," said Danny smiling. "You're just in time. Let's go and start our walk around."

Most of Thursday I spent in the air. I had decided to get through as many of my certifications as I could before the end of the year. If I could, then I'd look into getting my type rating for the G500 in the new year, preferably before having to go join the training at Quantico.

I'd noticed in the latest literature that the FBI had sent out with my invitation to the Meet and Greet, that the training course had been reduced to sixteen weeks from twenty weeks. I was happy with that news. That was four weeks less that I would be away from my family. I really wasn't looking forward to that at all.

Thursday night I went into the kitchen to make dinner. Since Ness was working, cooking for the family had once again become my job. I didn't mind, I liked to cook. I was surprised when Mary came into the kitchen, and told me that Gracie and Dana were coming over for dinner.

Apparently Gracie had called her, and asked if they could come over to talk, and Mary had invited them to eat with us.

"Gracie said that you and Dana had words." said Mary. "She thinks that you and Dana need to talk this out."

I sighed and gave Mary the memory of Dana and my conversation.

"Ah," she said.

"What time are they arriving?" I asked.

"I told them it would be ready by seven thirty," she said. "I also called Hoss and cancelled our lane for tonight."

"Good thinking," I said, starting to peel more potatoes. If we had two more people to feed, we would need more food.

I was just plating up, when I heard them arrive. Gracie and Dana came into the kitchen after a few moments spent greeting the other girls.

"Perfect timing," I said. "Dinner's ready."

I mentally told the rest of the girls and they all came through to eat. Sarah and Arnie were not present. They were eating with Danny. They usually alternated between, making sure that Danny didn't spend too much time on his own. Arnie still felt guilty about leaving his dad all alone, although Danny was starting to go out much more, usually with guys he knew from the airfield.

Conversation over dinner was pretty standard, people unburdened themselves regarding their days. Gracie asked where Ness was, and we spent some time catching her up on Ness starting to work at the restaurant. Jules, having had it read to her so many times, was able to recite the recommendation that Gordon Ramsay had written for Ness. Gracie and Dana were suitably impressed.

After dinner I was clearing away dishes, and Dana and Gracie lingered in the kitchen after everyone else had gone into the living room.

"Caleb," said Dana. "I owe you an apology."

I looked at her.

"No," I said. "You don't."

"Gracie never told me," she said. "Not in detail. She just said that she'd been attacked, and that you'd saved her. I never really knew what they did to her or how bad it was. When I told her about our conversation she..."

I saw tears in Dana's eyes as she looked at her lover.

I put the last of the dishes into the dishwasher and wiped my hands.

"They hurt her," I said, "and I was, and am still, angry about that. I'm sorry if that lowers your opinion of me, but..."

"NO," she said, probably louder than she intended. She moved until she was standing right in front of me.

"I..." she began, suddenly not able to look me in the face. Gently I put my fingers under her chin and tilted her head up to look at me.

"I thought you were angry with me," she said finally, "when you left school."

"I was angry," I said, "but not with you. You just reminded me how angry I was with the men who hurt Gracie. I left because I didn't want to take that anger out on you."

"Then we're still... friends?" she asked.

"I hope so," I said. "I was worried that you'd think less of me because of what I did to those men, because it's still happening, and I currently have no intention of changing that."

She put her arms around me and pulled me to her, resting her head on my chest.

"I don't" she said. "I could never..."

She looked up at me. "I'm sorry," she said finally.

I leaned forward slightly and kissed her gently. She responded, pressing harder against me.

When we broke apart, I glanced at Gracie who was moving toward us.

"If you're handing out kisses," she said arriving beside us. Dana laughed lightly and stepped back a little, clearing a space for her girlfriend.

"We're going to have to have another night together," said Gracie after her kiss. "Soon."

"That sounds wonderful," I told her.

The two girls stayed until after I'd gone to bed. Melanie came to bed with me since she was going to be getting up at the same time as me.

She snuggled into my side as we relaxed, prior to sleeping.

"You okay?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm glad they came over. That might have festered otherwise."

"What exactly did you do to the men," she asked. Since the attack on Gracie had been before Melanie and I had met, she'd not really known a lot about it, although she'd heard snippets of information since.

"I made sure," I said, "that they suffered for their crimes."

"Will you show me?" she asked. "Not what they did to Gracie, but what you did to the men?"

I thought about that.

"I think," I said. "IF you want to see one, then you should see both. It puts things into context. However, I don't really want to show you either. What they did to Gracie was pure evil. It was unnecessary, cruel, and despicable. Even if you could 'rationalize' them killing her to keep their secret, what they did was beyond appalling. Even now I don't have words to describe it."

Melanie pondered this for a moment.

"Then they got what they deserved," she said. "Or maybe they didn't. Maybe, they deserved far, far, worse."

Friday, once more, I spent most of the day in the air. I was considering whether to book my next check ride, since I'd already got more than three quarters of the required flight time logged.

Saturday, we invited Danny over for dinner.

Danny knew all our family, but we'd never really had an option to socialize with him. I was curious to know how he was doing following my 'intervention.'

He and Arnie arrived just after six. They'd finished their lessons for the day and had buttoned up both aircraft before coming straight to our house.

Since Ness was still at work, I was going to be making dinner.

"I had a meeting with the lawyers," he said, taking a seat at the dining table, while I started to make preparations.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"I told them that you were considering your position regarding taking action against my school," he replied, "and that if you did, I'd be seeking not only any damages I was forced to pay you, but also all the legal costs involved, along with an amount to cover the projected increase in my insurance premiums caused by your action against the school."

"How did they take that?" I asked.

"They asked me to set up a meeting with you," they said. "I think they're hoping to settle things directly, so that the legal costs and also the fallout will be minimal. They'll still have trouble with the NTSB but if they can satisfy any outstanding legal issues, they'd like to."

I looked at him.

"No," I said. "I don't want to meet with them."

He looked surprised.

"But..." he began but I held up a hand.

"I already told you," I said, "I don't need the money. My primary goal is to minimize the fallout for my family. You and Arnie. I'll get my lawyer to draw something up to give you full authority to deal with them. Whatever you think is fair, I'll accept."

He stared at me for a few moments as I continued to prepare dinner.

"Okay," he said finally. "It might make things simpler if they're just dealing with me."

During dinner I was surprised by Arnie.

"Are you going to tell dad about powers?" he sent to everyone around the table. I guessed that he'd only meant to send it to me, but since this was really the first time he'd instigated a conversation through the connection he was still learning to use it.

Several eyes turned to me.

"I hadn't planned on doing it tonight," I responded. "Perhaps during the Christmas break at the Ranch would be the best time. That way Dean and Cheryl will be around to talk to him."

"As will a lot of other people," he replied. "Is that really fair to him?"

I thought about that for a few minutes. Arnie was right, there would be a lot of people at the Ranch. I guessed that my parents would be there, as would Cheryl and Dean, plus the 'surprise' that Cheryl had hinted at.

"Mostly they will be power users," I told him, "and able to answer his questions. But if you think that it would be better to do it here and now, then we can do that too. I'll defer to you. You know him better than we do."

I saw Arnie thinking for a few moments.

"I'd like to do it before," he said. "Also can you not tell him that it was you that made him see Mom. I think that would really freak him out. He seems to be doing so much better. One day it might be right to let him know, but not yet."

"Is something the matter?" asked Danny. He'd noticed all the looks up and down the table. There was no way that he could know that we were holding a conversation telepathically, but there had been some significant looks exchanged, especially by Arnie who'd not yet learned how to mask what was going on."

"No," I said.

"There's an atmosphere all of a sudden," he pressed. "Something's wrong. What is it?"

I sighed.

"Nothing is wrong," said Arnie quietly, looking a little guilty, knowing that he'd inadvertently forced our hand.

Danny looked from Arnie to Sarah, then to me.

"Caleb?"

Danny took things far better than I thought he would.

We explained about powers to him, what they were, and grossly how they worked. Melanie and I demonstrated TK and PK to him, while Sarah demonstrated that she could read Arnie's mind, by having Danny write things down on pieces of paper and show them to him.

He made some leaps of deduction about the crash, which definitely softened his stance on Powers.

We decided that he didn't need to know about 'sharing,' at least not for now. It wouldn't affect him directly and Arnie and Sarah's sex life were not really any of his business. It may come to light later on, but there was no real need for it to be discussed now.

Danny even stayed over, in our spare room, since both he and Arnie needed to be at the airfield earlyish in the morning, and they'd only brought one car. It meant that Arnie could stay with Sarah. When we'd offered, he'd immediately declined saying he had nothing with him.

"Actually," said Arnie, "you do. I packed a bag for you. It's in the trunk."

Sunday, Sarah, Melanie, and I were in the yard, just finishing our kata practice when Danny emerged.

"Morning," I said. He looked at me.

"How long have you been out here?" he asked.

"Couple of hours," I said. "We train most mornings. It's important to keep the body fit. Using powers can really take it out of you."

"And the martial arts?" he asked.

"It's about control." I told him. "It's also important to retain control of your emotions at all times. Since any one of us could do some impressively nasty things to people, losing our tempers is not a great idea."

"That's probably wise," he said.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked, moving toward the kitchen door.

Arnie and Danny left after breakfast. I suspected that since Arnie disappeared while Sarah showered, he'd joined her in the shower for some early morning fun. At breakfast, Sarah had a satisfied expression on her face.

The restaurant wasn't open on a Sunday, so Ness was there. Since she'd been working until after midnight on Saturday night, I didn't wake her. She came into the kitchen yawning just after eight.

"Morning," I said. "Breakfast?"

She looked at me. She looked hungry - but not necessarily for food.

"Later," she said coming over to me, and grabbing the front of my T-shirt. She pulled me against her, kissing me hungrily.

After she broke the kiss, she pulled me to her, resting her head on my chest.

"I've missed this," she said. "I've missed you all."

"And we've missed you," I said. "Was it worth it?"

She looked up at me.

"That's not a fair question," she said. "Nothing is really worth not being with you all, but unless we're all just going to sit around the house all day doing nothing, then we need to work."

"Sorry," I said. "You're right. That wasn't fair. I'm not looking forward to being away from all of you for so long next year, but I'm still going to do it. If we want careers, then we have to make sacrifices. I just missed you so much is all."

"I know," she said.

"I'll rephrase my question," I told her. "Are you enjoying working at the restaurant?"

She grinned up at me. "Hell yes," she said. "I thought I knew it all, that you'd given me all his knowledge, and I guess you did - or at least all of his cooking knowledge. But there's so much more to know. There's running the kitchen, working with teams, keeping everything moving, timing so that all the dishes for a table are ready at the same time and so much more. I'm learning loads."

"No issues?" I asked.

"There are a couple of idiot younger chefs," she said. "One who's been trying to sweet-talk me, and another who seems a little pissed that I've been hired above him, especially since I have so little experience. I'm dealing with them."

"I have no doubt," I said. I didn't offer to help. She knew that we'd all be beside her in an instant if she needed help, and also that I trusted her to take care of herself.

"Is he cute?" I asked. "The one that is trying to sweet-talk you?"

She snorted.

"Not as cute as you," she said. "He's a year older than me, a bit soft, but thinks he's suave. When he gets over his teenage acne, he'll probably be good looking."

I laughed. "Cruel fate," I said.

"Besides," she said running her hand down the front of my body, stopping just north of my belt.

"When I've got Kobe beef at home, why would I settle for shin?"

"Because it's at hand," I said seriously. "You know I wouldn't mind if you needed some stress relief at work."

"Not going to happen," she said. "I come home each night, and if it gets too bad, I might just jump you in your sleep."

"And what about when I'm not here?" I asked.

"Then the girls will have to help out," she said. "I told you Caleb. This," she slid her hand down the front of my sweatpants and grabbed my now stiffening meat, "is the only cock I want. And I want it now."

She turned, and, still holding on to me, walked toward the bedroom.

Melanie was just walking out of the bedroom as we approached. She looked amused when she saw Ness leading me in by my cock. She looked surprised when Ness grabbed her hand and pulled her in too.

"He's not the only one I missed," Ness said.

Mary and Amanda, on seeing this, looked a question at her. She grinned. Jules, who'd been in the bedroom tidying up, looked up as we entered. She smiled at her younger sister, and the rest of us as we came in.

"I'll send Sarah in," she said. "She's missed you too." She leaned in and gave her younger sister a 'Jules' kiss. And then held her for a moment. "So have I," she breathed, before leaving the bedroom.

When the door opened to admit Sarah, Ness was on her knees in front of me, my cock down her throat. Sarah sashayed over to me, stroking Ness' head as she got to my side.

She turned my head to face hers and kissed me, her hunger evident. Melanie and Mary were busy undressing each other, and Amanda, predictably, had started to undress me. Once my sweatpants were out of the way, she slid her fingers into the crease of my ass and began to massage my asshole gently.

I had one hand on the back of Ness' head and the other cupping Sarah's ass as she ground against my leg while Ness brought me closer and closer to my climax. When Sarah slid her hand up my chest and tweaked my nipple, I lost control. I held Ness' head still, pushing myself deeper into her throat, and delivered my first load of the day straight down her throat.

Ness pulled back a little, not to escape, but to take some of my cum into her mouth. I knew what was about to happen, and that thought extended my orgasm a little.

Ness held my cock in her mouth until I was finished, and then she sucked it clean, making sure not to miss any. Then she stood up, and, grabbing Sarah by the chin, turned her head and kissed her, forcing her tongue into Sarah's mouth, feeding her some of my cum.

Sarah's eyes went wide at first, but she soon got into the kiss, and I saw their tongues battle for a few moments before they pulled apart and each swallowed their share.

"I needed that," Ness said grinning at me.

"We've missed you too," said Mary, now naked, and standing beside Melanie. Mary held her hand out towards Ness, and with an 'I'll see you later' look at me, Ness went to join them. Amanda grabbed mine and Sarah's hand's and led us both to the bed.

Amanda lay down on the bed, and pulled Sarah on top of her into a 69 position.

"I'm hoping," she said as she did, "that Arnie left a little something for me"

Sarah, suddenly realizing what Amanda was talking about blushed.

"I was just going for another shower," she said, "when Jules grabbed me."

"Later," Amanda purred as she got Sarah situated above her, and buried her face into Sarah's pussy.

"Ooohhhh!" Sarah sighed, "That's so nasty."

I grinned at her, stepping forward and brining my newly interested cock to within her reach. She wasted no time at all taking me in her mouth and getting me back to full tumescence. Then she backed off a little and, pulling Amanda's legs up and tucking them under her arms, pulled me forward, directing me to fuck the creampie-eating twin.