Caleb 86 - Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda squeaked into Sarah's pussy when I entered her, but soon went back to her feast as Sarah, sat up some and, still holding onto Amanda's legs, kissed me.

Mary, who had Ness' face buried in her snatch, was moaning. Melanie kneeling behind Ness had three fingers in her pussy, and her tongue buried deep in her asshole. I saw Ness stiffen and squeal in climax her body shuddering from Melanie's ministrations. When it was over, she went right back to sucking on Mary's clit, while her hands did other things I couldn't see, due to the angle I was situated at.

Whatever she was doing, I could tell Mary was enjoying it since she was moaning and writhing in pleasure.

Gently and carefully, I used our connection to share our sensations. I made sure to exclude both Jules and Arnie. The last thing I wanted was for him to get distracted as he flew. That could be very bad.

The sudden onslaught of sensations caused Mary to hit her climax, which then fed into Amanda causing her to cum on my cock. Sarah stiffened as the tonguing she was getting from Amanda, added to the feeling of the twins orgasms ripping through them set her off, and Melanie, who was still gently stroking and licking at Ness' pussy and ass suddenly stiffened as the combined orgasms hit her. Ness' pussy clamped down on her fingers once more as she also hit her peak, almost immediately on the back of her first orgasm.

I had to use my power to prevent my own climax, otherwise I'd have been emptying myself into Amanda's pussy also. Not that that would have been a problem, but I got the impression that Ness wanted that for herself this morning, and I didn't want to disappoint her.

All the girls collapsed to the bed, panting as they recovered from their peaks. Ness looked up from her position beside Mary.

"Here," she said, indicating the spot beside her.

I lay down.

After a few moments rest, the girls switched around. Amanda moved over to Ness' far side, and Mary joined Sarah on my opposite side. Melanie laid down directly beside me, after a quick whispered conversation with Ness.

I'd expected Ness to turn to me, but she actually put her back to me, while Amanda also turned onto her side, initially kissing her, but quickly moving into another sixty nine position, both on their sides.

I felt fingers on my jaw and had my head turned, to Melanie, who kissed me deeply. I couldn't see what Mary and Sarah were up to, but the feelings running through my body, told me that kisses and fingers were involved. I couldn't tell whose was whose.

Melanie broke the kiss and then brought her lips to my ear.

"Don't cum," she said before running her tongue around the rim, sending shivers down my spine.

She then proceeded to climb on top of me, before lowering her incredibly wet, hot and tight pussy on to my rigid manhood.

I moaned in appreciation, and would have possibly said something, had Melanie not leaned down again and rejoined the kiss, invading my mouth with her tongue, as she worked her hips, sliding herself up and down on my length.

I really don't know who came first. Perhaps it was Amanda, having her pussy eaten by Ness or Sarah, who was being fingered by Mary who was also busily sucking on her clit. Perhaps it was Melanie who was now, ramming her squelching twat hard onto my length, or maybe Ness who had Amandas tongue on her clit and fingers up her ass.

Whoever it was, it caused a feedback loop, sending each of the girls into a massive orgasm, which then fed back causing more and more orgasms until all five girls were twitching puddles on the bed. My lower half was soaked in Melanies squirting she'd come so hard, and she was lay on top of me panting, almost insensate following the cascade climax.

"Oh FUCK!!" I heard someone moan, then realized it was me. I'd almost lost it, almost not been able to control my own orgasm, having 'suffered' through the combined climaxes of all the girls.

After a few minutes, Melanie slid off me. My cock was still rampant and throbbing, coated in a combination of my precum and Melanie's juices.

I felt a hand reach over from the opposite side to Melanie, and grab onto it, squeezing it and pulling. I turned onto my side, being pulled into Ness' back, spooning her.

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes full of lust, but with also a trace of fear.

"It's time," she said. For a moment I didn't understand what she meant, but then I felt Amanda line me up against Ness' last virginity.

"Are you..." I began but Ness shook her head.

"Don't talk," she said. "Just fuck me. Take my ass. I want to feel you buried balls deep inside me, filling me full of your cum. Do it now!"

I slid my hips forward, pressing up against her pucker. Amanda had been working on her, probably for quite some time now, and so it unfolded fairly easily as she accepted me into her body.

I pressed forward more, stopping when Ness hissed.

"Don't stop," she said. "That feels so good."

I continued to push, slipping deeper and deeper into her tight back door, hearing moans from all around, as they all shared the sensation of my cock forcing its way into Ness' tightest hole.

"That's incredible," I heard Sarah say. "I'm so going to get Arnie to do that to me."

I smiled at that thought, remembering what she'd said about having a DP with us both.

Soon I was pressed against Ness. My cock buried deep inside her, her butt cheeks tight against me.

Amanda had moved, and Ness reached back and grabbed my hip, before trying to roll onto her belly.

Figuring out what she wanted, I rolled with her, placing me on top of her, still buried deep in her guts.

"Now fuck me" she demanded.

I knelt up, pulling her up onto her hands and knees, using TK to move us both and ensure I didn't slip out of. I pulled her back further, pressing even deeper given our new position. Ness groaned. Then she turned her head.

"Melanie?" she said indicating the bed in front of her. Melanie smiled and moved, sliding into position to give Ness access to her pussy. Amanda had taken up station behind me and was reaching between my legs, stroking Ness' pussy as I started to move.

As soon as Melanie laid down, with Ness' head between her legs. Sarah mounted up, giving Melanie access to her. Melanie wasted no time. Mary, obviously feeling a little left out climbed onto the bed and straddled Ness, putting her pussy directly in front of my face. Not wanting to disappoint her I slipped my tongue between her lips and feasted on her, while I plundered Ness' rear.

Mary moaned as I lapped at her, and I realized that Sarah had taken advantage of having her rear almost directly in front of her face, and was spreading her cheeks. Mary had Sarah drilling into her ass with her tongue. I could feel it, but also Amanda's tongue lapping at my pucker as she worked Ness' clit with her fingers.

I could feel all our climaxes building through the bond, but mine was building quickest. How could I not. I had five beautiful sexy hot women, involved in possibly the most depraved orgiastic activity I could imagine all around me.

I pressed my orgasm down again, causing Ness to growl.

"Let it go," said Mary, the only one of the girls whose mouth wasn't occupied. "She wants it. Fill the little slut up with your spunk."

I felt Amanda's other hand tugging at my balls, and knew that unless I cheated again, I was lost.

I sped up my thrusts, causing Ness to moan in appreciation, knowing that I was nearing completion. She pushed back against me trying to get me deeper still as I pounded into her ass. I felt her clench on me, her asshole becoming even tighter, a velvet lined iron sleeve.

That was all too much, and with a long moan into Mary's pussy, I came. I squirted jet after jet of hot thick cream into her bowels. My orgasm, and the feeling and thought of my spunk jetting up her ass, caused Ness to cum, Amanda's fingers on her clit intensifying and prolonging her orgasm. That caused Melanie to cum as Ness sucked even harder on her clit as she rode out her orgasm.

After that I lost track of who was cumming, who was riding out other people's orgasms, and who was doing what to whom.

I had to support Sarah, who'd passed out, falling backwards. She would have banged her head on the headboard of the bed, but I lifted her gently and moved her to one side, as we each disentangled ourselves. Finally, we were all laid on the bed, Ness curled up against my side, her head on my chest. The rest of the girls were arranged around us, each holding another, although Melanie was on my other side, her head on my chest too, facing Ness.

I looked down, just in time to see Melanie plant a gentle kiss on Ness' lips.

"Thank you," she said to Ness. "We missed you."

Ness smiled at her and then looked up at me.

"If I'd known that was on offer," she said. "I'd have dropped out months ago."

I laughed.

Sarah moaned as she came around.

"Fuck," she said, shuddering in memory of her orgasms. "Is that going to be our regular Sunday morning from now on?"

"Yes, please," said Mary and Amanda together. Melanie giggled.

I looked at Ness again. She'd dozed off, a contented smile on her face.

"I love you," I said to the sleeping teen. Then looked around at the other girls who were watching.

"All of you," I told them.