Caleb 90 - Thanks

Story Info
Thanks.
10.2k words
4.88
6.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,525 Followers

Caleb 90 - Thanks.

"Well," said Amanda as the door closed. "That ended differently than I expected."

"We seem to have a cupid in our midst," said Mary smiling at me softly. "You think they'll make a go of it?"

"I think they're both interested in one another," I opined. "Natalie has known Debs for some time and has admired her for a while even though you'd think it would be the other way around given their relative positions. Debs is in lust with Natalie, but she saw how badly her previous boyfriend treated her. She feels really protective of her. I've seen worse starts to relationships.

"If nothing else they'll both probably have a few nights of sex and Natalie will learn something about herself."

"I thought you didn't read people's minds," said Arnie, "without permission."

"I didn't" I told him. "I got all of that from surface thoughts and Aura. People who don't know about powers give so much information out about themselves without any kinds of filters. For instance, the instant we spoke about mobile phone passwords, she thought of hers. I knew it instantly. Also, you thought of yours, so Melanie, Sarah, and I now know that too."

Arnie looked at Sarah and she smiled at him. "Yes," she said. "I also saw how hot you thought it was when Debs and Natalie kissed."

Arnie went almost puce.

"That is so not fair," he said.

"You can learn not to shout your thoughts out," I told him. "You made a good start the other day, by thinking about your car's valve clearances when you were trying to hide something from me. It has to become instinctive though, because when you're not actively doing it, your mind will simply wander and present all kinds of thoughts to anyone with the capability to listen.

"Can you teach me?" he asked.

"If you want," I said. "Sarah is probably the best person to do it though. But just remember two things. We ALL know that you have NO control of the thoughts that flit through your head. Jules once called me a fuckwad in her head because I asked a stupid question at an inappropriate time.

"I apologised for that," she complained.

"And there was no need then, nor now," I reassured her, kissing her nose.

"You can't control your thoughts, only your actions." I continued. "You'll never be judged by anyone here on what you think, only what you do with those thoughts. Also remember that we all love you, and yes, I'd be honored if that's what you truly want."

My telling him that we all loved him had prompted another thought to flit across his mind, and he glanced guiltily at Sarah as he turned even redder.

She leaned in and kissed him. "I love you," she said.

"Not yet," he said to me after a few moments. "But maybe one day?"

"I was thinking," said Sarah, "about doing some training."

"What kind of training?" asked Louise, her ears pricking up like a Doberman hearing the postman approaching.

I smiled at Sarah.

"Well," I asked, "do you remember an exercise we did some time ago?"

Louise's eyes lit up.

"Seriously?" she asked. She was already wriggling in her seat, and I would bet that she was soaked just thinking about it. Josh, too, was hard as steel, his cock tenting his trousers.

"Right," I said. "I'm going to explain the rules, Sarah will control one and Melanie the other."

They looked at each other and nodded. "Any preference?" I asked.

"I'll take Louise," said Sarah. And Louise grinned.

Josh didn't seem in the least bit upset about having Melanie control him.

"What's going on?" asked Arnie.

"Sarah and Melanie have to train their compulsion," I said. "The best way to do that is for them to Compel someone. Josh and Louise have a kind of 'fetish.' They like to be Compelled.

About a year ago, I made up a 'game' and we played it with them to practice my compulsion. I was just thinking of playing it again.

"What game?"

"We draw straws," I said, "and then we sit in the order we pick. Since there are more of us we'll make it ninety minutes rather than an hour though."

"So we sit in an order," said Arnie. "Then what?"

"Then Josh starts at one end, and Louise the other, also randomized by drawing straws. Then they have ninety minutes to bring each of us to climax, using only their mouths."

I looked at Jules. She smiled at me. "Oral is fine," she said. "From whoever."

I smiled at her.

They are not allowed to touch themselves, nor to orgasm, until they've made each of us cum. If they manage to complete their mission, then they'll have however long is left on the timer to bring each other off. Although we could add in that they could choose any two others to help them out, with the exception that Josh can't choose Jules, or Arnie if he wants to be excluded from that part.

"No," said Arnie, "I'm fine as long as he doesn't want..." he flushed.

"That's fine," said Josh. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable, and if I ever ask you to do something you don't want, say no. I'll never be offended."

"Same goes if someone asks Sarah to do something that bothers you," I told Arnie. "We'd all rather you say something than for it to happen and to upset you. Okay?"

"But Sarah's her own..." he began.

"I'm yours," she said. "And I love you. So if things are getting too out of control for you, just let us know. Okay? Please?"

Arnie nodded.

"So," I said, "are we up for this?"

Everyone agreed. Josh and Louise the fastest and, surprisingly, Arnie wasn't the last to nod. He seemed eager if a little nervous. His aura spoke of arousal and nerves. There was no jealousy to be seen.

"First," I said, "we kind of learned from last time. Let's all grab a quick shower and come back in bathrobes. No playing. Save yourselves."

We all dashed off and, using all of the ensuites and the family bathroom, it took only about thirty minutes for us all to get showered and into bathrobes. I was first out and so I grabbed a bit of paper and tore it into strips, giving each a number. The final two strips I labelled clockwise and counter-clockwise.

"Ready?" I asked as everyone rejoined. Josh and Louise were practically vibrating with excitement.

"Last change in rules," I said. "They are allowed to use their hands, only to position, not to stimulate. Also, they must make each person last a minimum of ten minutes, although they can't stop until they force them to cum. All understood?"

Josh and Louise both nodded, as did Melanie and Sarah.

I'd folded the numbered papers up into a bowl and each of us chose a number.

I had number two, Melanie number one. Sarah got three while Mary seven, Amanda five, and Jules four. Arnie caught the six.

"We sat on various chairs and sofas in a rough circle in numerical order.

Now Josh and Louise will pick a piece of paper. One will go clockwise, one counter-clockwise.

Clockwise will start at one and work their way towards seven and counter-clockwise will start at seven and work down toward one. Depending on how long they take with each person - they'll meet somewhere in the middle. When each of us has cum, then, and only then, they may start on each other, requesting one person each to join them.

Josh and Louise each chose a piece of paper. Josh got clockwise, and Louise the other.

I looked at my watch, bringing up a countdown timer.

"Ready?" I asked. Both Josh and Louise dropped to their knees, as Melanie and Sarah took control of them.

"Go," I said.

Josh crawled on hands and knees to where Melanie was sitting, in her robe.

"Please mistress," he begged her. "May I service you?"

I heard Louise ask Mary the same question.

Melanie looked at Josh for a long moment before sighing.

"I suppose so," she said as if bored.

Josh reached up and untied her robe, then he gently spread her legs and began to kiss from her knees up toward her pussy. I heard Melanie's breath catch as he homed in on his target and set to work.

Mary was already grinding her pussy into Louise's face and, if Lou wasn't careful, she wouldn't last the ten minutes.

"Three minutes," I said looking at my watch. Louise slowed down much to Mary's disappointment.

Arnie was watching Louise lapping at Mary's pussy with rapt attention. His cock was rigid and sticking out through the opening of his robe. I didn't think he'd noticed. Sarah looked across at him and smiled, love in her eyes. I took Sarah's hand, bringing it to my lips and kissed it. She turned her head and smiled at me.

At eight minutes, both Mary and Melanie were grinding their pussies into their respective slaves. Both were groaning in pleasure, and I could tell by the speed of her breathing that Melanie was getting very close. I wondered if she'd make it to ten minutes.

"Nine minutes," I called.

Josh backed off a moment, allowing Melanie to cool just a touch before, with thirty seconds left, he dove back in with gusto, licking and sucking at her clit, bringing her right to the edge of her climax until almost exactly as I shouted, "ten minutes."

There were dual cries of orgasm as each of the girls reached their release.

Both Josh and Louise continued to lap and suck at their respective Masters, pushing them through their orgasms and then gentling them down until they both sighed in contentment, jerking slightly in aftershocks.

Once they were happy they'd finished with their first Master, they moved on. Louise moved to Arnie. And Josh to me.

"Please Master," they said almost in unison, "may I serve you?"

I watched Arnie, his face red, but his aura pure arousal. I wondered if Louise would be able to make him last ten minutes. I guessed that if she breathed on him too hard right now he'd lose his load.

"Yes," he croaked, his voice cracking.

"You may," I told Josh, who opened my gown and went to work.

Josh and I had played many times over the last year, and he knew exactly what I liked. He could take me all the way to my root, and he knew that I loved having my balls lapped at. He stretched the rules a little by using his hand to hold my cock up while he lapped at them, and then behind them, but since he only held it in place, and didn't use it to stimulate, I let it go.

Louise had seen how close Arnie was to popping, and hadn't touched his cock. Instead, she'd followed the same path as she had with Jules all those months ago. She'd pushed his legs up until his knees were almost on his chest and was eating his ass.

Arnie's eyes were closed as she stabbed her tongue into his pucker, before running it up his taint and lathering his balls. Then she'd move back down.

"Five minutes," Melanie called, having taken over timekeeping since I was otherwise occupied.

I heard Arnie groan, and wondered if he'd lost the fight, but then saw that Lou had sucked both his balls into her mouth, and was rolling them round gently tugging at them as she sucked. She popped them out and then finally as Melanie called seven minutes, she ran her tongue up the length of Arnie's cock.

Josh meanwhile was holding the tip of my cock in his mouth and giving it a tongue bath. He lapped and suckled, using the tip of his tongue to explore every nook and cranny of my cock head, while slurping up the copious amounts of precum that I was producing. He gulped just as Melanie announced eight minutes.

That was when Josh pushed right down on my cock, taking me to the base, and hummed. The vibration in my cock sent amazing sensations up my spine and caused me to shiver. When Melanie called nine minutes, he began to bob up and down on my cock, sucking his cheeks in so they rubbed against my shaft and my head, as much as his tongue rubbed the underside of my cock. He moved steadily but strongly. I knew I'd struggle to last the full minute if he continued like this, but I'd forgive him a few seconds.

Louise still hadn't taken Arnie in her mouth. She, like me, obviously knew that as soon as she did, he would lose it. She'd kept the stimulation up on him though, edging him skilfully as I knew she could.

The moment Melanie called ten minutes, Lou plunged her mouth over Arnie's cock taking him as deep as he could reach. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at his balls.

Arnie gave a strangled cry as he dumped his load, shooting wad after wad of spunk straight down Lou's throat. I wasn't far behind him though. Josh had brought me right to the edge as Melanie had called the time and with a swirl of his tongue around my cockhead, he took me over the edge.

My balls contracted and I spurted jets of thick cum into his mouth. I saw his lips curl up at the corners as he smiled, accepting my offering and gulping it down with relish.

He and Lou spent the next couple of minutes cleaning us both up and bringing us down from our orgasms. Almost synchronized they each planted a gentle kiss on our cockheads, causing us both to jerk and laugh.

Arnie caught my eye as we did, and he grinned.

"Wow," he said.

I watched him carefully as Josh moved along and placed himself in front of Sarah.

Louise moved to Amanda.

"Please Mistress" they intoned, "may I service you?"

Sarah glanced at Arnie, who smiled at her, nodding slightly. He seemed to be aroused by the prospect of seeing Josh servicing his fiancée rather than upset by it.

"You may," Amanda told Louise.

"Yes," Sarah told Josh.

It took Josh no time at all to find out what Sarah liked, and she was soon squirming on his tongue. Again, I wondered if she would make the ten minutes. At the same time, Amanda used Louise shamelessly to get off.

It was a little unfair in reality, since, because Amanda and Mary were linked, Amanda had already shared Mary's orgasm and Mary would share Amanda's when she came. Even Melanie and I didn't have that native connection. Unless we deliberately chose to share sensations, it wouldn't happen.

Amanda was brazen though, directing Louise where to direct her attention and pressing Lou's face into her snatch.

Josh had realized that Sarah wouldn't be able to hold out if he'd concentrated only on her pussy, and so as Melanie, who'd kept the timekeeper role, called out four minutes, he lifted Sarah's legs, and slid his tongue into her ass.

That was a mistake. If I hadn't pushed her orgasm down, that would have made her cum instantly. It seemed that Sarah, like Amanda, had not only a bit of a bukkake fetish, but was also an anal queen.

Josh unknowingly continued to rim and stab at Sarah's pucker, bringing her right to the brink of orgasm over and over, and I had to keep holding her back or she'd have tipped over way too soon.

"Seven minutes," Melanie called, and Josh moved his attention back to her pussy, much to the disappointment of Sarah.

"Nine minutes," called Melanie, and then, having noted Sarah's preference, directed Josh back to her ass.

Amanda was riding Louise's face like a brahma bull, grinding her pussy into her so hard I wondered if she might be hurting her. Louise wasn't showing any signs of distress, though, and when I looked, I felt her arousal so high at being used, she'd have cum over and over had it been allowed.

I was still holding Sarah's orgasm at bay as Melanie called time.

I released it.

Sarah screamed and a jet of cum shot from her pussy drenching Josh's face and hair. She completely lost control of Louise, and I took over directing her to continue with what she was doing as Sarah had all but passed out from the massive orgasm Josh had given her.

Arnie looked on wide eyed as Sarah thrashed and twitched, cumming harder than he'd ever seen her cum before. I worried that he'd be jealous that it had happened at the hands, or rather mouth, of another guy, but the cock sticking out through the opening of his robe told a different story.

Josh took his time, gently lapping at Sarah and cleaning away all of her cum as he brought her down. She opened her eyes sleepily and looked down at him.

"Good boy," she said and patted his head. I felt his stomach tense as an orgasm that wouldn't happen tried to release at her words.

Sarah looked first at Arnie and, on seeing his state, smiled at him. Then she looked at me.

"You ready to take over again?" I asked. She frowned as she realized that she'd lost control of Louise, who was at present finishing up cleaning Amanda, who was cooing with pleasure. Mary was still twitching with her sister's aftershocks.

Sarah nodded and I released control. Louise stopped moving for a fraction of a second but then continued with her task until Amanda was settled.

Then they both moved to Jules.

"Please Mistress," they said in unison, "May we service you?"

Jules looked a little afraid. She'd realized almost straight away that drawing the number four slot would mean that they would both be on her together. The last time we'd played this game there had been no time limit so it could have been possible that either of them could have reached her first. Since I'd imposed the ten minute limit, it was obvious that they'd reach her together.

She swallowed, hard.

"You may," she said.

They both knew that Jules was, even now, on a hair trigger. If they wanted her to last ten minutes, and enjoy what was happening to her, they'd have to do something to make it last.

Louise moved up and captured Jules in a kiss. Josh, meanwhile, had gone slightly lower and was lapping and sucking at her breasts, capturing her nipple in his lips and rolling it around for a moment before releasing it and moving across to start again with the other breast.

Jules moaned into Louise's mouth as they battled tongues. While Jules was THE best kisser I'd ever known Louise was no slouch. They spent the first three minutes locked together. I wondered if either or both of them would black out since I'd not seen either of them breathe.

When Melanie called four minutes, Louise released Jules from their kiss and moved down to her chest, taking the opposite breast to Josh. She spent the next two minutes lapping and sucking at Jules' tits. Jules squirmed and wriggled, and more than once I saw her hands straying toward her own pussy, but she fought down the impulse and held her two slave's head to her tits instead.

At seven minutes, they moved south again. They tunnelled under Jules legs, each taking a leg over their shoulders and pushing them up. This gave Josh unfettered access to Jules little star and he took full advantage.

Jules squeaked as he stabbed his pointed tongue into her little ring. He then began to lick and suck at her ass. They'd pulled her forward on her seat so Josh could turn onto his back and scoot up beneath her, that way he could continue the constant stimulation of Jules' asshole, as Louise moved in and stuck her tongue into Jules' pussy.

Jules shivered as Lou lapped up and down her slit and then sucked her nether lips into her mouth, tugging and nipping gently at them. Jules was grinding her hips forcing her ass down onto Josh's upturned mouth. I wondered if she was hurting his neck, but a quick look didn't show any pain in him.

"Nine minutes," Melanie called, and Louise switched targets, putting her mouth over Jules clit and sucking her, hard.

Jules eyes scrunched closed and she made an "o" with her mouth as she grabbed Lou's head and mashed it onto her clit, bucking her hips forward as Lou's tongue went to town on Jules' little button.

I watched the clock tick around and was fairly certain that she wouldn't make the ten minutes, especially when Josh parted Jules' ass cheeks even wider and then shoved his tongue as hard as he could up her ass. I heard Jules' breath catch and, just as Melanie called time, Jules shrieked.

She sounded like a train whistle as she completely lost control of herself, her body quaking and quivering as her orgasm crashed over her. Drool dripped from her mouth as she grunted and moaned, riding Josh's tongue in her ass and still holding Louise's head to her clit.

Louise had eased back a little knowing that Jules would be oversensitive as she came out of her climax, and Jules gasped huge lungfuls of air as the rictus that had taken her body relaxed and she was able to breathe once more.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,525 Followers