Caleb 90 - Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise backed off, feathering light kisses on her pussy, and Josh pulled back too, tracing his tongue around her little star and up her crack.

Jules grabbed Louise and pulled her up to her face, kissing her. Jules always loved kisses after she'd cum. I was a little surprised that she then did the same to Josh, heedless that his tongue had just been buried in her asshole.

Finally, she released the pair, and relaxed with a sigh of satisfaction. She looked over at me, and smiled a sleepy smile. I knew that what she wanted most of all now was to curl up and sleep, preferably in someone's arms.

Josh and Louise returned to their starting positions on their knees in front of their respective controller.

"Good job, slave," Melanie said, ruffling Josh's hair, like she might a dog.

"Well done," Sarah told Louise, doing likewise.

I saw Melanie and Sarah reading Josh and Louise's minds, to see what exactly they wanted to happen next. It was their choice, but they would be compelled to complete the act.

"Chose your assistant," said Sarah to Louise. I wasn't overly surprised when she chose me.

"Explain his role," said Sarah.

"I want Josh to fuck me," Louise said, And I want Caleb's cock over my face.

"Chose your assistant," said Melanie to Josh.

"If he's willing," he said. "I'd like Arnie," said Josh.

Arnie stiffened. Looking a little uncomfortable.

"Explain his role," said Melanie.

"I'd like him to fuck me while I fuck Louise," he said.

Everyone looked at Arnie.

I wondered what he'd say. He looked at Sarah, who reached out to him with her mind. I could have listened in, but it was a private conversation between them and it would have been a betrayal to do so.

"Okay," he said finally. Josh smiled. "Thank you," he said.

Arnie's reluctance was belied by the erection sticking out from his robe. His cock had briefly gone down immediately after he'd cum but that had lasted only a few moments before he'd been as rigid as before.

Louise lay down on the floor, and Josh moved into position above her. They kissed for a few moments, before he slid himself inside of her. They both moaned. She was undoubtably soaked, and I wondered how long either was going to last.

"Ten minutes," I said, "as before."

They both looked at me. I knew what they were thinking, I also knew the compulsions from Sarah and Melanie would not allow them to climax until at least ten minutes had passed.

I moved into position above Louise's head, and she reached up, and grabbed my cock, pulling it toward her until she was able to slip the tip into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as Josh moved slowly inside her and she suckled on the head of my cock.

Josh looked over his shoulder at Arnie, who'd moved up behind him.

I used my TK to grab a tube of lube, and threw it to Arnie.

"Be gentle," I warned him. "You don't want to hurt either of you."

Arnie squeezed a dollop of lube onto his fingers, and surprised me by putting it around Josh's asshole. He worked it in, slipping first one and then two fingers into the older boy.

Josh moaned as he did this, sliding deeper into his girlfriend as she pulled at my hips trying to get me to push my cock deeper down her throat.

Once he was satisfied that he'd applied sufficient lube to Josh's ass, Arnie squirted another dollop onto his hand, and lathered his cock with it.

I watched Sarah's fascinated gaze as she watched her fiancé just about to sodomize another guy. Her aura was so dark it was almost ultraviolet. She slid her hand down her body, ready to give herself some relief. Only to find Jules' hand already there.

Jules smiled up at her.

"You concentrate on what you're doing," she said gently. "I'll deal with this."

Meanwhile Mary had moved and was at Melanie's side, gently stroking her body as she tried to concentrate on her control.

Arnie shuffled forward rubbing the head of his cock up and down the crack of Josh's ass as he slid in and out of Louise.

When Josh felt Arnie's cock against his pucker he stopped, holding still as Arnie lined himself up and pressed forward slowly.

Josh, a veteran now, having taken my cock on multiple occasions, accepted the younger man into his body easily, both of them moaning as the sensations they each experienced sent shivers up their spines.

Josh reached back and put his hand on Arnie's hip, positioning him so he was pressed deep into his ass. Then, holding him in place, he pressed forward, pushing his cock deep into Louise. She moaned.

When he got almost all the way in he stopped and pulled Arnie a little into him, then he moved forward again. He repeated this until Arnie just had his tip inside Josh's ass, and Josh's cock was buried deep in Louise's pussy.

Holding Arnie still, Josh started to fuck Louise again with steady long strokes. Josh held Arnie in position so that, on the out stroke from Louise, he impaled himself on Arnie and as he pushed himself into his fiancée, he pulled almost all the way off Arnie's cock.

Arnie moaned.

Sarah moaned as Jules started gently stroking her clit while she watched her fiancé fucking Josh.

Mary had her face between Melanie's legs, making it difficult for her to retain control of Josh as he fucked Louise and repeatedly impaled himself on Arnie's cock.

Amanda, at a bit of a loose end, had moved to Arnie's side and pulled him into a deep kiss and her hand on Arnie's ass, holding him in exactly the right position for Josh to keep fucking him. I was certain that in a short time, she'd have at least one finger inside Arnie as he fucked Josh.

I'd been pulled forward, my cock now over Louise's chin and neck as she sucked and lapped at my balls. It should have come as no surprise to me, when Josh took advantage, and slurped my head into his mouth.

"F-f—five minutes," called Melanie. Trying to keep her voice steady as Mary feasted on her pussy.

I heard Arnie moan as Josh sped up some, fucking Louise harder and impaling himself faster on Arnie's cock. Amanda hadn't released the kiss and she pinned Arnie in place, her hand working behind him. Louise, too, was moaning as she lapped and sucked at my balls while Josh feasted on my cock. Jules was strumming Sarah's clit like a guitar, the younger girl moaning in pleasure, her control over Louise becoming patchy. I took over, so that Louise wouldn't break free and be disappointed at the last minute.

Sarah either didn't notice or didn't care as she bucked her hips, the stimulation that Jules was providing ramped up massively by what she was watching.

Arnie was reaching his limit. He'd never tried anal before, let alone with a guy. The thought of it was driving him insane. Amanda's fingers were stretching him out and massaging him in places that he'd never been touched before. She was pushing him towards a climax that he, in equal parts, craved and dreaded.

Mary had Melanie climbing rapidly to her climax, she'd lost track of the timer, and we'd already passed eight and a half minutes.

Louise, her face buried in my balls, and her pussy stuffed with Josh's cock had been on the verge of climax for over an hour. She was literally only waiting until the ten minutes was called before her orgasm would be released. Josh was the same and his oral skills, along with Louise's questing tongue, had me on the precipice also.

I decided at the very last minute to connect us all together and, in the same instant, called out "ten minutes".

In hindsight that might have been a mistake.

Josh and Louise both came instantly, Louise jerking and thrashing like a landed fish. Josh's hips went spastic as he rammed himself into Louise shooting his spunk deep inside her. His asshole sucked and clenched around Arnie bringing him to a crashing orgasm.

I felt all of that, and so lost my own battle, shooting my load straight into Josh's mouth. He gulped greedily still in the throes of his own, and shared, orgasm and swallowed my cum. Arnie, who was still cumming while being fingered and kissed by Amanda, must have felt and tasted my cock spurting in Josh's mouth as his eyes went wide. He could do nothing about it as others in the group fed their own orgasms into the mix.

Sarah screamed as she felt the sensation of Josh's cock in her pussy, Arnie's cock in her ass, and mine in her mouth, all spurting copious quantities of spunk as she convulsed with the shared orgasms from everyone else, intensified by Jules' manipulations.

Melanie, locked up in a rictus as all the sensations hit her, also squirted copious quantities of girlcum into Mary's mouth, giving us all a taste as Mary and Amanda both hit orgasms, fed into them from everyone else.

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK," yelled Jules as the cornucopia of sensations hit her. Causing her pussy to gush with fluid, something I wasn't sure I'd seen before. Normally Jules was a one-shot girl but my wiring her in, mistakenly, to everyone else had forced her into cumming again hard as she rode out everyone else's climaxes and they shared hers.

Silence reigned for long seconds, broken only by a whimper.

I looked over to see Jules staring at me wide eyed.

"Fuck me," she said. "That was INTENSE."

"Are you okay?" I asked her, worried that I might have hurt or upset her.

"I think so," she said.

At that moment Sarah shuddered and opened her eyes.

She looked around a little disoriented.

"Did we die?" she asked. Jules chuckled.

"I don't think so, baby," she said, placing a gentle kiss on Sarah's shoulder.

Amanda released Arnie, who slid backwards until he was on his back on the floor, his cock still semi stiff and coated in a mixture of cum and lube.

"You okay there?" I asked. He didn't respond. Amanda, who'd sat on her ass, crawled over to him kissing his cheek gently.

"Hey," she said. He opened his eyes. "You okay?" she asked.

"Can I get back to you on that?" he asked.

"Sure" she told him, and laid her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her, which I thought was sweet.

Melanie had helped Mary up off the floor and they were lay in each other's arms on the sofa both with slight smiles on their faces and their eyes closed. I wondered if they were asleep.

Josh was collapsed on top of Louise, who was clutching him to her. They both had identical huge grins on their faces.

I nudged them with my knee. "You good?" I asked. Louise opened her eyes and looked up at me, her eyes a little vacant.

"Can we do that again?" she asked.

Josh huffed a laugh.

"I'm gonna need a minute," he said.

It took far longer for us all to recover enough to stagger to our various beds. All of us were too wiped out to think of anything other than sleep.

Mary and Melanie would have happily stayed where they were, but I knew that they'd regret it.

Josh and Arnie both decided they needed to shower. For some reason they never even considered that they could shower separately as both went into the family bathroom and washed each other off.

When Arnie and Josh emerged following their shower, Louise thanked us all for an amazing night with a kiss, before taking Josh's hand and leading him into their room.

The rest of us, including Sarah and Arnie, piled into our bed.

As I settled down, Jules snuggled into my side, I asked her again if she was okay.

"I don't think I've ever cum so hard," she said. "I liked it, but I'm not sure I'd like to do it a lot. It felt kind of artificial, if you know what I mean. A bit like it did when you stopped me from cumming that time. I much prefer it when I cum directly. It feels more natural.

"Did you like what Josh and Lou did to you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah" she said with a grin. "I'll let them do that any time I'm itchy. I still don't want his cock though. That just seems a step too far. His tongue though..." she grinned.

I was woken just after midnight when Ness came home.

She stomped into the bedroom turning the light on.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" she yelled.

I looked at her sleepily.

"What's up?" I asked.

"They thought I was having a fucking seizure," she said. "They called an ambulance and sent me to the ER."

I realized too late what had happened. I heard Amanda start to chuckle.

"Don't laugh," she said. "It was mortifying. My pants damn near washed away in the flood."

Mary started to laugh along with her sister.

"STOP LAUGHING!" Ness yelled.

That was too much for Jules. She snorted as she started to laugh, which set me off.

Soon we were all falling about laughing. Even Sarah and Arnie, who had taken longer to wake, had figured out what had happened. Ness tried to maintain her angry façade but failed.

"What were you guys doing?" she asked.

"Playing a game," I said. "Training Melanie and Sarah's Compulsion with Josh and Louise. I think I made a bad decision at the end there though."

"You think?" Ness said. "It's just lucky I wasn't holding something hot. . .or sharp. I could have hurt myself or someone else.

That thought sobered me.

"I'm sorry, Ness," I said, genuinely contrite. "I'll have to think about how we prevent this happening again. I almost got caught up in your play earlier in the week and had to block it. Now I did the same to you. It was funny at first, but imagine if that happened to Arnie when he was in a critical phase of flight, or like you say if you'd been holding something hot or sharp. Someone could get hurt.

"I'll think about it, and figure something out," I promised her.

"Are you alright now?" I asked and she grinned.

"Are you kidding?" she said. "That was the best orgasm I've had in weeks. We'll have to do it again sometime when I'm home."

Unsurprisingly none of us, not even Ness, were particularly up for sex on Sunday morning. We weren't sore or hurting or anything, we were just satisfied with no real interest in sex. We lazed around the house, doing our normal Sunday routine.

Halfway through the day, I happened to catch Arnie on his own.

"You okay," I asked. "Things got a little intense last night."

"That's kind of an understatement," he said. "But yes, I'm good. I was worried that Sarah would be upset at what I did with Josh, especially when she saw I was actually enjoying it, but she wasn't. Her opinion of me hasn't changed. She still loves me as much, if not more, than she did before. I can feel it from her.

"I guess that I'm still a little afraid," he confessed. "That every time I do something new, that will be the one step too far, and it will break us. But every time, so far, Sarah's taken it in stride and loved me even more. And that makes me love her even more."

I smiled at him. "I'm glad," I said. "I know you know how much she, and we all, love you but fear isn't rational, and it can raise its ugly head at any time. You know that we're all here for you if you are ever afraid. Sarah of course, but Mary, Amanda, Jules, Ness, and Melanie, and me of course. Any or all of us are here for you no matter what you need. If it's a hand to hold, or an ear to unburden into.

"I know," he said. "I always knew it, but now I'm starting to feel it."

I grinned at him, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"You hungry?" I asked, it was getting on for lunch time.

He grinned at me. "Always," he said walking with me into the kitchen.

I spent a couple of hours with Sarah and Melanie in the afternoon going over what had gone on the night before. Not from a sex point of view but from the view of them Compelling Josh and Louise. I showed them where and why they'd lost control of their targets, and how to prevent that in the future. I showed them how to setup the Compulsion and lock it off, so that no matter what was going on with the one doing the Compelling, if they lost consciousness, left, or even were reduced to a puddle of orgasming goo their targets would still continue to do whatever they'd been Compelled to do.

We all three also checked in with Josh and Louise to make sure that they'd not had any problems and had not suffered any harm or upset because of it. Predictably they were fine, more than fine in fact.

"I did feel," said Louise, "a couple of times where the control slipped, and then especially toward the end but then it came back even stronger and we finished well."

"Incredibly well," put in Josh, then looked across at Arnie where he was sitting with Sarah. Sarah was reading one of her school books and Arnie was reading a flight magazine. Josh lowered his voice slightly.

"Was Arnie okay with what happened?" he asked. Arnie, however, had sharper hearing than Josh gave him credit for.

"I was," he answered looking up at Josh. "It was an experience I'll remember for a long time. Thank you for that."

Josh smiled at him. "Anytime," he said. then his grin widened. "I mean that. Any...time."

Both Arnie and Sarah laughed.

Monday morning, I sent a text to Jamie telling her that I would be okay with the group session on the Wednesday, if she thought that it would help. I'd thought about it long and hard, and decided that I'd found a new respect for Jamie. She'd finally admitted to herself what the problem was, and faced up to it, even going so far as to confess it to me. That took courage and I would try my best not to make life any more difficult for her than it already was.

Arnie made me laugh as we were all getting ready to leave for our various destinations. He leaned in and kissed Sarah, telling her to have a nice day. Then he went along the line kissing each girl on the cheek and wishing them each a nice day. When he got to me, I also got a kiss and wished a nice day. He walked out the front door, but turned and flashed me a grin just before he closed it.

I was going to the airfield, but not to Arnie's. I was going to have my first proper rotary wing lesson.

I was having lunch when my phone beeped. It was Dianna.

­_Visit to Harold Bleasedale has been approved. Let me know when you want to go, and I'll arrange someone to take you. You'll need to go with an agent who will accompany you into the facility.

­ _Is tomorrow too short notice? I asked.

­_Yes. Thursday is doable though.

­ _Thursday is good. What time and where.

_Office 9am. It's about an hour's drive to the facility.

I spent the afternoon at the range. My five-hundred-pound guy was down to the weight that he'd originally claimed to be, but still had a long way to go. His mother had stopped feeding him at every opportunity and instead gave him an appropriate balanced diet. They both looked happier for his progress.

I also managed to pick up Hindi and Urdu from a new client, who was a nail biter. Outside of Jamie, she was the first nail biter I'd treated and I soon found out that it was a result of incredible pressure from her parents to achieve. She was a lawyer, and was quickly climbing the ladder in her law firm, but her parents were relentless in their pressure. They would accept nothing less that her name being on the stationary as a full partner, but she'd only been in the firm for a year.

Also, she was being pressured by one of the senior partners for sex as a way to progress. I saw a mental image of him and he looked like a cross between Jabba the Hutt and the Elephant man. I have never, before or since, come across someone so repulsive.

I did what I could, redirecting her nail biting to mentally reciting mantra's when she felt stressed. I considered doing something about Jabba, but then remembered my own new mantra.

"Not my circus, not my monkeys, NOT MY PROBLEM."

On Monday night, Ness cooked. Since the restaurant was normally closed on a Monday, she'd usually go in for a few hours in the day for meetings, and perhaps to do some development work, looking at new dishes or new presentations. She was also being taught the business side of running a restaurant, and she was lapping it up.