Caleb Helps Out Again

Story Info
Caleb follows the one rule but does his mother?
11.7k words
4.68
104.9k
226

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning dawned a little brighter than normal. There was a song in the air, an enhanced hue to the colours. Caleb swore that at one point, several bright blue birds flew in the window, sang a tune to serenade him in the shower, and then flew out. Cinderella had nothing on him.

As he dressed for school, the final week of his high school career, he couldn't help but feel good about, well, pretty much everything. He had woken up in his bed and rolled over, feeling for his mom, but found the space where she had 'slept' empty. He figured they had had about 3 hours of sleep all told.

After she had woken his dick by playing with his nipple, (and where had that come from?) they had fucked again, slowly, and then fallen asleep together in his bed. At one point he had woken up to find his mom bent over his waist, her lips wrapped around his dick. She smiled when she saw he was awake and climbed on top of him. They had done it even slower that time. The rest of the night felt like a sex dream, and it probably was, but the effect on his mood was immeasurable.

He walked into the kitchen, ready to greet his mother the way you greet a lover.

She was at the counter and saw him enter, quickly preempting his greeting, saying, "Hey! Look who's home!" A gesture to the table.

Caleb turned and saw his dad.

"Hey, Dad! Welcome back, did you have a good time?"

His dad shrugged a bit. "It was fine. Restful, in any case."

Caleb could practically feel his mom rolling her eyes.

"Well good, glad to have you home."

"Thanks. At least someone is happy I'm home," his dad grumbled.

Caleb quickly grabbed a granola bar and ducked out the door. No way was he going to stick around to hear them have it out.

He felt for his dad. It had to be tiring and frustrating to have his wife pester him over and over about having another kid, when he couldn't provide one for her. She had better smooth it over, as they needed to keep having sex to cover the inevitable pregnancy. No immaculate conception here.

The thought of his mom and sex soon drove any thoughts of his father out of his head.

Over the course of the day, his initial energy waned as his late night activities caught up with him. Mentally he was still buzzing, as he was continually replaying what they had done together. It got to the point where he had to excuse himself to go to the washroom to 'calm down'.

By the end of the day, Caleb had moved on to the future. Contemplating what was next. Was one night enough? Would his mom want to fuck him until she was pregnant? Could they do that with his dad back home? By the time Caleb was headed home, he was feeling fairly anxious about it all. He supposed in the end it was all in his mom's hands.

After school he tried to keep his thoughts under control; maintain a level of normality. It was difficult, and he was forced to adjust himself to a better angle as he dropped off his bag in the hallway at home. It would be a few hours yet before his mom, his lover, was home from work, and he was going to be hard pressed not to jerk off while waiting.

Walking into his room, the first thing he noticed was a sort of funky smell. His dad hadn't set foot in his room in a couple years, but he knew his mom would appreciate a fresh room, and fresh sheets, so he got to work opening a window and changing his bed. It distracted him for a bit, but soon the thought of them in his bed got him hard all over again. He pushed down on his dick, relishing the wave of sexual energy that resulted.

Thinking of his mom got him speculating all over again about what they would do going forward. He fluctuated between two extremes: they would never do it again, and they would do it constantly. It got to the point where he gave up and went to play a video game to take his mind off of it all.

This helped to distract him, so much so that he didn't hear his mom come home at all. When she knocked on his door frame he almost fell out of his chair.

She laughed, and said, "Hey, Jumpy. How was school?"

School was so far outside his realm of thought that he short-circuited for a second. "Umm, school... uhhh, it was fine... how was work?"

"Good! Got lots done today," she said.

Sitting down on his bed, she said, "Oh, did you change your sheets? Good idea, I forgot to mention it. What did you do with the dirty ones?"

"I washed them. They're folded and put away."

His mom raised both eyebrows up high. "Well. Good job."

They sat there in slightly awkward silence. Caleb wanted to move to the bed to join her, but it felt like an obvious 'move'. His mom just sat on the bed, watching him with a smile, apparently happy to wait for him. Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Soooo... what now?" he asked.

"Do you mean 'what now' regarding your help getting me pregnant?" she replied.

It was out there. He nodded.

"Well, I'm not taking any chances. I'm going to need your help until the doctor confirms I'm pregnant."

"Ummm, I'm totally happy to do that, but Dad's home. It's going to be hard having sex in my room with him here. Do we have to wait for him to be out of town? I'm already pent up a bit, even after last night. That's another question: should I be saving it all for you, or can I relieve myself when I need to?"

"Uh, well, don't wait for me if you're feeling pent up," she said with a smile. "You have more than enough to get the job done, based on what I've seen." She winked as she said this, and he felt his cheeks get hot.

"We'll have to work around your Dad, that will be the hard part. We'll manage." She paused, tucking her hair behind an ear. "I was thinking today, at work. Remember my conflict with what we're doing?"

Caleb nodded.

"I've decided that, despite how much you turn me on, and despite how much fun we had last night, once I'm confirmed to be pregnant, we stop - cold turkey. Your job is done. Got it?"

Caleb was still buzzing about being able to fuck his mom again, so was willing to overlook any kind of an end to it. He nodded his acceptance. "Got it," he said.

She cocked her head and stared at him for a bit before looking at her watch. "What are you doing right now?"

Caleb swallowed, and said, "Nothing."

"Nothing?" she said, as she stood and started to strip. "Are you calling me nothing?"

"Uhhh... no, Mom, I didn't mean that," he said, catching on. "I mean, I wasn't doing you when you asked."

She laughed, and said, "I was teasing. Come on, let's get a quickie in now."

Caleb could only watch, stunned, as she casually stripped off her shirt and then her bra, revealing her stunningly round, perky breasts. They shook on her chest as she moved, hypnotizing him with their movement.

"Hey, come on, your Dad will be home soon. Let's get a move on."

He leapt into action, stripping off his clothes in record time. As he did so, she finished getting naked and kneed onto the bed, situating herself in the center of it, before laying down.

Caleb joined her on the bed, crawling towards her. He watched as she spread her legs, letting him see her pink pussy open like a flower. Her lips were swollen and wet, and they parted stickily. She beckoned for him to come closer, and he shuffled towards her until his legs brushed up against her thighs.

He was now towering over her, his cock jutting from his middle, pulsing and bobbing in time with his heartbeat. Caleb watched with awe as his beautiful mother took hold of his penis, and gently pulled him closer yet, pointing him down. He bent over, allowing her to pull him close enough to swab his cockhead between her moist, engorged lips. The feel of her delicate hand on his shaft, and her warm juices coating his head was enough to make his head swim.

"This is supposed to be a quickie," she said, amused.

"Right," he said. "A quickie. I don't think that will be a problem."

He felt her push him lower, settling him at her entrance, and then letting him go. He shoved, reflexively, and he was once again in his mother's vagina. It was hot, and wet, and clutched at his organ with elastic strength. Despite having done it last night, it still blew his mind, and he tried to take in every sensation at once. A drowning man trying to drink his way to rescue.

He leaned further towards her and ended up above her face, watching her expression as he fully buried himself in her. Her brow furrowed, mouth gaping open as he felt her love canal stretch to accommodate his girth.

"Fuck, Caleb. You feel so good," she gasped.

"You feel good too, Mom. I still can't believe we're doing this."

He started to pump in and out of her, feeling every inch of her vagina grip and clasp him as he fucked her. He watched her breasts shake on her chest, rolling up and down in time with his thrusts. He leaned down to take one nipple into his mouth, and she moaned in response.

His mouth on her tit, his mom said, "You're helping me have a baby, right? You'll end up with a baby brother or sister who'll suck at that tit too. Ohhhhh, baby you make momma feel so good when you fuck her."

They were now in a frantic rhythm, him penetrating her in long, full strokes. He couldn't keep hold of her nipple, and let go, feeling his climax approaching quickly.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to come soon. Please come too. Please Caleb, please put your baby in me. Breed me, stud, like I deserve to be bred. Oh, Daddy, make me a Mommy again!"

This last explosion of dirty talk sent him over the edge, and he plunged one final time into her, his head planted near her womb. Torrents of his semen washed over her cervix, bathing it in his fertile seed. Blast after blast, their fluids mixing, forming the perfect baby cocktail.

His mom's inner muscles gripped him so hard while was in her that he felt like she was milking him for every drop of sperm. Once his throbbing cock slowed, he started to tentatively fuck her again, adding to the lightning bolts of pleasure hitting his brain.

"Oh fuck, keep going," his mom said, so he kept fucking her with his hard cock, until she went tense underneath him, her baby factory clamping down on his cock. Muscles stood out on her neck and chest, her breasts quivering as she came on him. If there had been anything left in him, she pulled it out. Eventually she went limp and he withdrew from her, a sea of semen flowing out following his cock.

"I don't know much, but isn't that supposed to stay inside of you for it to work?" he asked, panting and smiling and collapsing next to her.

"Mmmmmmyeesssss...." she said, lazily. "I'm not worried about it. I think there's every chance I'm already pregnant, but we'll keep trying until it's confirmed."

"How long do you figure?" he asked, taking in his mother's naked body on his bed, as she recovered from her exertion.

"I think a couple weeks to be sure, but if I miss my period that'll be the first clue."

"So we keep trying until then?" he asked, trying his best not to sound anxious.

"Mmmhhmm..." she murmured, eyes closed, a small smile playing across her mouth. She was writhing her hips as she lay there, the hypnotic motion distracting Caleb.

"Does it work better if we do it a lot?" he asked. He could feel himself stirring, watching her.

"Of course. It increases the chances." His mom opened her eyes to look at him, then down at his crotch where his dick was slowly growing. "Oh, baby. I am not hating this. Come on, then," she said, opening her arms for him. "Quick like a bunny, before your Dad gets home."

Caleb laughed at her tone, but sobered up once his dick was buried inside her, submerged in a pool of his own cum. It felt too good. The second quickie took longer, and by the time he'd finished dumping another, smaller, load of his baby batter into his mom, they heard the door open downstairs.

As they scrambled to get dressed, his mom said, "This is what we have to avoid."

Caleb nodded, concentrating on getting his pants on without falling over.

Hours later, after a successful evening of keeping his face neutral around his mom, he was in his room finishing some homework. It was almost time for bed, and he was still glowing from his afternoon romp.

As he turned his light off and stripped down to his underwear, he was surprised to see his mom slip through his door. She closed it behind her, and leaned back against it.

"I'm just here to talk, okay?" she warned, holding up a hand. She was dressed in a full length robe.

He nodded.

"So, obviously we need to be a lot more careful than we were this afternoon. I admit I'm fully half of the problem. It's going to be hard for me to say no to you. I'm so focused on having a baby, it's all I can think about half the time."

Caleb nodded his understanding.

"So going forward, we need to make sure your Dad isn't going to find out, and we're being sensible about when we do it. And we don't let anything slip about what we're doing. If we're careful, we can get through the next while and then when I'm pregnant, no one will be the wiser. We can return to being mother and son. Sounds good?"

Caleb nodded. "I'm glad I can help you with this," he said.

"I bet you are," she said with a grin. "I'm not denying it's good for me too, but it is for a purpose in the end."

His mom walked to him and kissed him on the forehead. Caleb wanted to grab her, hold her, hug her, kiss her, but didn't want to push her to make a bad decision. She slipped out the door, leaving him to his incestuous thoughts.

***

The following few days provided very little in the way of convenient windows for Caleb to 'help' his mom. They got in one quickie per day, but it was always rushed - to beat his dad getting home. He desperately wanted to spend more time with her. Within her. But he was happy to at least get the quickies.

On the third day, after emptying himself inside of her, his mom, while dressing, said, "I know you want more, Caleb. Honestly, so do I. At least we're getting these times in." She hesitated. "You're still helping me," she said, before leaving.

Caleb pondered if there was a way to get his dad out of the house for several hours, or even a day or two.

That evening he offered to help with the dishes after dinner. It was sometimes his job anyways, but his mom appreciated it if he did it without asking. The offer to help this time was new, and she gave him a look. He put on his best innocent face.

"Sure," she said, and they cleared the dinner table together.

In the kitchen, Caleb started filling the dishwasher, and running a sink for the pots and pans. When his mom joined him with the last of the dishes, they made short work of it all.

Caleb knew his dad. He knew he had a routine that was unshakable. After dinner he'd spend at least a half hour watching sport highlights, followed by a half hour of Jeopardy. His mom sometimes joined him for Jeopardy if she had nothing else to do, but not always. By Caleb's reckoning, they had a good hour when his dad wouldn't stray from the living room.

He watched as his mom finished washing the last pan, placing it in the drying rack. She was wearing very sensible slacks with a light blouse that buttoned down the front. The pants did nothing to hide her great ass, formed as they were over her cheeks.

Heart beating in his chest, Caleb decided it was now or never. He walked up behind her and hugged his arms around her middle, pressing himself fully against her back. A small twitch was her only reaction, and so he raised his arms until they contacted the bottom of her breasts. The weight and warmth of them caused his dick to lurch in his pants. The feel of her butt further enhanced his arousal, and he grew to full length.

His mom froze where she was, as if trying to think through what to do or say. Caleb took the opportunity to push more, moving his hands to cup her breasts, squeezing the undersides. A moan rumbled from her, more vibration than sound. Moving his hands up, he felt the bumps pushing through her bra and shirt, and gave them a flick with his thumbs. A stronger moan.

This horny son might have been inexperienced, but the signal his mom sent when she pushed her ass into his groin was unmistakable. He pushed back, and heard the moan as well as felt it this time.

"Fuck, Caleb, this is naughty. But you're just helping me, right?" she murmured to him.

He nodded into her shoulder, nipping at her flesh through her blouse.

She pulled his hands away from her and turned around within the circle of his arms. They embraced and his mom kissed him. A long, passionate kiss that got him even harder, if that was possible. He could feel her tits against his chest as he pulled her into him. One hand caressed down her back, and then dug into her pants and panties, so he could squeeze one warm, full, soft cheek.

His mom started to kiss his mouth lightly, and she punctuated each peck with a word.

"Do. You. Think. This. Is. Smart?" was the full message.

"Probably not," he got out, between her kisses. "But if our time has an expiry date, I want to give you the full benefit of my help."

He joined his other hand with the first, and pulled her into his cock with both hands clamped on her ass. She groaned and kissed him, tongue invading his mouth.

A minute later, she let him go, and took his hand out of her pants, pulling him along behind her. She led him down to the basement, closing the heavy door behind them. There was one area of the basement, tucked around a corner, that was half finished, and it was mostly full of old furniture they hadn't bothered to get rid of.

One of the pieces was a large, stuffed, red, velvet chair. It was overstuffed, really, and they'd moved it down here after one too many visitors got lost in its depths.

His mom turned and started undoing his belt, so Caleb started to unbutton her blouse, but she batted his hands away.

"Let me," she said.

Once she had his pants down his legs, his underwear followed, and his erect dick sprang into the cool basement air. She turned him, pushing him into the chair. It was old but still springy, and he sank into it with a puff of dust.

Caleb watched from the chair as she took her pants and panties off, revealing her strip of hair, and the slit of her weeping pussy to his eyes. When she was naked from the waist down, she climbed up onto the seat cushion, straddling his legs. It was big enough for her to comfortably put each leg on either side of him. The soft cushion caused his dick to retreat into his lap, so he pushed his butt up, showing more of his shaft to her.

She laughed and said, "That's better, I wondered where it had all gone."

Then she grabbed hold of his shaft, pointing it to her entrance before sinking down on him with one slow movement. Caleb grunted his satisfaction at being inside of her hot, wet vagina, her walls stroking him as they sucked him in.

When his cock was fully embedded inside of her, she started a rolling movement with her hips. There was little in and out, but lots of front to back, and it clearly did something for his mom, as she started to whine a little with each roll. Her weight had driven Caleb deep into the crack of the chair, so he pushed up, and felt his cock slip even further inside of her, hitting deeper spots. The whine got louder, and so he started his own thrusting in time with her rolling.

Not satisfied with her top on, Caleb unbuttoned his mom's shirt. The expanding gap revealed more and more of her cleavage until all of the buttons were undone. He pulled the sides apart, and impatiently pushed her bra up over her breasts. Still trying to maintain his rhythm, Caleb started to fondle and play with her nipples, pulling on them. The whine got louder still.

"Oh fuck, Caleb, don't stop. Oh, that's it. Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh!!!"

His mom stopped moving as she shuddered through an orgasm on him. He was very close, and tried to keep pumping up into her, but without her active assistance, didn't get far. He leaned forward to take a nipple in his mouth, sucking it in hard. The crinkly areola felt great on his tongue, as he ran it around and around the nub. Would this be making milk in nine months?