Caleb Helps Out Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," he said. Of all the things he expected to hear...

She smiled a crooked grin. "You think you can do it?"

"I will surely try," he said. He walked over to join her at the door, took her by the hand, and together they walked down to the basement. They ended up in front of the red chair.

"If this chair could talk, eh?" he said.

His mom squeezed his hand. "No talk."

She was wearing thin pants with an elastic waistband, which she stripped off, along with her panties.

She bent over the arm of the chair, spreading her legs. "Fuck your mother, Caleb."

Caleb stripped his pyjama bottoms off, his semi-hard cock filling with blood as he stared at his mother's naked ass. He walked up and caressed one cheek, gently, feather-light.

"Don't tease! Put it in!" Some of the fire she'd shown at the dinner table was coming back.

Fully erect, Caleb stepped up, letting his nodding rod nudge up to her slit, grazing the wet skin between her legs. He took hold of her hips, the newly plump flesh filling his hands easily. He felt her hand grab hold of his cock, planting his head into her opening.

"Now, fuck!" she demanded, so he did.

One full thrust in, pulling her into him as he pushed forward was enough to bury his cock into her to the root. The position she was in put a lot of pressure on his shaft, squeezing him tightly. Not wanting to disappoint, he kept up even, long strokes, in and out, bottoming out each time, his balls slapping against her labia with each thrust.

Caleb worked up to a fast rhythm, the pace pounding his hips into her butt, creating a slap, slap, slap that echoed through the mostly bare basement.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," his mom chanted, but it was background noise to him now. He was immersed, mentally and physically, in his mother's tight, wet, hot cunt. Caleb felt almost superhuman as he fucked her, like he could go all night. There was no feeling of needing to come yet. This was purely for her, to make her feel better.

As mother and son coupled, his gaze wandered. He looked down at her, her shirt riding up a bit, exposing more skin. He looked at their union, his cock, slick, as it rammed in and out, her now-generous buttocks slapping his belly. A brown crinkled knot grabbed his attention.

A sneaky thought penetrated his mind. Surely... this would add to her pleasure? He left one hand to keep hold of her hips as he moved back and forth, the other went for a roam. Caressing her back and butt, Caleb ended up running his thumb over the winking brown star between her cheeks. A moan.

Curious now, he sucked his thumb into his mouth, wetting it thoroughly, before returning to her asshole, and running it around the rim. A louder moan. Encouraged, he pushed on the middle. It was a light push, but he was surprised to feel the muscles there clenching, opening and closing, as if beckoning him to go further. He pushed harder, popping the first knuckle of his thumb into her anus, and was rewarded by the loudest moan yet.

Caleb took this for the positive message it was, pushing his thumb further in, to the hilt, and started to fuck his mother even harder. It was a frenetic fuck, almost out of control now, but he was gratified to hear his mom moaning as loud as ever. He pulled double duty, plunging his dick into her vagina as he pumped his thumb into her ass.

Her moan turned into a low wail, which climbed the registers as she approached her climax, ending with a shriek as she came on his dick. He became alarmed as she almost collapsed beneath him, her torso shaking and quivering. Her bending over created a new angle on his cock, which prompted his own orgasm. Fumbling, he tried to hold his mom up while spasming and shooting deep into her.

It was almost comedic. He wrapped his 'free' hand around her waist and pulled his thumb from her bottom. Next came his cream-covered cock from her vagina.

Caleb steered his mom towards the chair until she awkwardly slumped into it. He panicked for a second when he thought she'd passed out, but she smiled up at him.

"Thank you, son." She smiled. "Turns out I only needed a finger in my butt. I'm going to nap here a bit, then go to bed."

Caleb slumped onto a nearby smaller chair, and watched her sleep. After a bit, he retrieved her panties and pants and dressed her. She mumbled a bit, but didn't protest.

What felt like hours later, she woke up, and together they went upstairs. Her, to her bed, and he to his. "No more, Caleb," she whispered as they parted.

In the morning the atmosphere seemed to have discharged. His mom was chipper, his dad was relieved, and they went on with their lives. His mom had broken the No More rule again, and Caleb was just waiting for the next time.

***

Three months later, his mom had the baby. She was a gorgeous little girl. Caleb felt a wash of love overcome him at meeting his sister/daughter for the first time. After what felt like too short a time, he handed her back to her mom. His mom. Their mom.

"She's beautiful," he said.

His mom smiled at him, tired but happy. "Thank you, Caleb, you'll never know how much this means to me."

***

Life gained a bit of normality after his sister was born. Caleb's mom was fully occupied with her, and while she was tired, she was also very happy. Caleb couldn't ask for more.

Weeks passed, then months, and finally little Cassy started to sleep better. Not all night, but something approaching consistency.

Caleb noticed the change in his mom right away, as she was up in the mornings, chipper and bubbling. One day, after his dad had left for work, he was just about to head out too, when his mom stopped him.

"Hey, before you go, do you know what day this is?"

"Ummm, nothing comes to mind. Monday?" he said, with a grin.

"Yes, but also, it's the one-year anniversary since you gave me the most wonderful gift in the world: Cassy."

Caleb's mind flipped as he recalled the events surrounding the first time he'd fucked his mom, and he could see from her bright cheeks and dancing eyes that she was remembering as well.

"Special occasions like this deserve a special celebration," she said.

Caleb was stunned as she fell to her knees in front of him, reaching for his zipper. The feel of her unzipping his pants, and fishing around in his underwear, got his heart thumping fast.

"Fuck, Mom," he said.

"Sshhh," she said, looking up at him with a smile.

His rapidly growing cock was in the open air now, and he flinched as his mom's mouth closed over the tip. The wet heat of her lips expanded over his head, the rigid ring created by her pursed mouth slipping down his shaft, until she bottomed out. She started bobbing on his cock, hand milking his base. Each sucking pull of her mouth was accompanied with the flick of her tongue across his sensitive underside.

"I'm going to -" he said, but it was too late.

Thankfully she was prepared, as he started to fling jets of his semen at the back of her throat. Without missing a beat, she swallowed it down. It had been a while for Caleb, so there was a lot there, and some slipped from her containing lips to dribble down her chin. He didn't care. He was too busy grunting while his cock pulsed, the ecstasy of his climax almost too much to keep standing.

When he was done shooting, his mom swallowed the rest of his spunk with a great gulp.

She pulled off of him, smiling, wiped her chin and tucked him away in his pants. With a final zip, he was put back to normal.

"Have a good day at work," she said in a thick voice, whether from semen or arousal, Caleb couldn't say. "And remember: no more."

"Thanks, Mom," he said, and went to work.

***

A year passed. A year of his dad bugging him to go to school. A year without any trips downstairs with his mom. A year of his daughter growing up. Of course, no one but him and his mom knew it, and his dad was more than happy raising Cassy thinking she was his own miracle baby. Caleb felt bad about it sometimes, but figured it was better than not having Cassy at all, which would have been the case without his help.

Caleb had barely dated anyone during this time. A few dates here and there, a coffee, a dinner. One girl went down on him in his car but then didn't return his texts. He knew his heart wasn't in it. He spent the days and weeks and months waiting for his mom to break her No More rule.

It was pathetic. Caleb knew it was, but couldn't bring himself to move on. What if she needed him, and he wasn't there?

Meanwhile he spent a lot of time alone with his memories. He would visit the red chair and stroke himself off while thinking of his mom in his lap, or bent over the chair, or kneeling between his legs, head bobbing up and down.

His dad had tried to get rid of the chair at one point, but his mom had shut that down, saying it might come in handy. Caleb liked to think she was as attached to it as he was, but he never caught her sitting in it.

One year after his mom had given him a blowjob on his way out the door, Caleb was in the basement, in the red chair. He was buried in one of his favourite memories: his mom sitting in his lap. His cock was hard, jutting up from his lap, and he was slowly stroking away.

"Having fun?"

He jumped, unaware that anyone was there. Thankfully it was just his mom, but he still hid his bare cock, sitting up to cover it.

"I've seen it before, you know," she said, as she walked around the corner from the stairs.

"I know," he said. "I was just...thinking."

"Yeah, I've been thinking too."

Caleb wasn't sure if she meant real thinking, or the thinking he'd just been doing with his hand. He didn't say anything as she went and sat down on one of the newest additions to the castoff furniture spot: a couch. He stared at her, and she stared back. She was wearing a robe, her bare legs sticking out the bottom.

"Do you know what today is?" she asked.

This time he knew. "Two years ago I gave you Cassy."

"Yes, you did, and I think of it every day."

"Well, yeah," Caleb said with a smile. "She's with you 24/7."

"Not today. She's out with her 'father'. But I don't mean I think of Cassy every day. I mean that I think of that day, every day, when you gave her to me. When you got me pregnant. How you got me pregnant. Every single day I think about how you...gave it to me."

She crossed her legs on the couch and for a brief moment Caleb could see that her upper thighs were also bare.

"I know you haven't been very happy with the rule I put in place. I admit that I haven't been happy with it either, but it was safer that way."

Was safer? Caleb nodded. "I know."

"When I say that I think about it every day, I'm not kidding. Literally, every day. It's been hard, living with you and not being able to touch you or hold you. Kiss you, fuck you, shower with you, wake up next to you." She paused and said, "Bend over for you."

Caleb grunted his surprise. She hid all of that so well.

His mom continued, "When I woke up this morning, I realized that it was silly not to have those things. It was silly for two adults who are attracted to each other not to enjoy each other." As she said this, she pulled open the tie of the robe, spreading the sides to expose her naked body.

Caleb ate up the sight of her, his eyes having been starved of her nudity for so long.

He started at her feet and traced his gaze up her slim legs to where they met, a small patch of hair atop her labia, shining with arousal. He examined her belly, some stretch marks the only sign of her pregnancies. He took in her full, round breasts, her nipples erect, and he ached to taste them. He followed her narrow neck to her jawline, fine strands of hair framing her face. He stared at her lips, slightly parted, and he could practically feel them pressed against his. He ended up at her eyes, staring back at him as he examined her.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

She opened her arms and beckoned to him. He stood up and let his pants fall to his ankles, kicking them off as he walked to her.

"Strip," she said, and he ripped off the rest of his clothes.

She took her arms out of the robe and turned sideways to lay down on the couch, spreading her legs. He practically fell onto her, desperate to feel her skin on his. He struggled to take in all of her at once: her breasts on his chest, her wet lower lips pressed up against his shaft, her upper lips kissing him. The taste of her flooded his mouth.

He ground his hips into her, pushing his head against her clit, and she whimpered into his mouth.

"Don't tease, you can do that later. As much as you want. Just put it in me," she said between kisses.

No argument on his mind, Caleb pulled his hips back and let his cock blindly probe for her opening. After a couple of failed attempts, his mom giggled and shifted her hips, and then his glans was spreading her open.

She moaned as he pushed into her, his hard length stroking along her sensitive entrance.

Caleb lifted his head to look down at his mom. She looked back, but their attention was on their union, the place where his cock was buried in her wet, clutching vagina.

"Fuck me, son," she whispered.

Overcome by emotion and pleasure, he dropped his head onto her shoulder and started to fuck, his dick stroking into her over and over. He went hard, and was rewarded by the sound of her moan, the one he loved so much. As he continued to pound his rod into her, the moan got louder in his ear, and he could feel her hands on his sides, urging him on. Caleb had been primed even before his mom had joined him in the basement, so before long he could feel the familiar onset of his impending orgasm.

As Caleb buried his cock as far as it would go, ejaculating ream after ream of sperm into his mother, he roared, "NO MORE RULES!!!"

***

Caleb later would define this part of his life as the best part. His mother - his lover - and he took every opportunity they could find to be together. It was bliss, it was heaven, and it was so much better than before. It was also dangerous and foolhardy, but the danger seemed to egg them both on.

It started with small things. Touches as they passed in the hallway. Kisses when they were alone in a room. Caleb started helping her out cooking a lot more, leading to long periods of just standing pressed up side to side with each other at the counter. He would caress her butt when she bent over, she would cup his cock as she walked by. She took to wearing a full-length apron, which allowed him to slip his hand under it, onto her breast without being too obvious. He could feel her nipple harden, boring into his palm each time.

It was sweet torture to only be able to touch, but as Eric and Cassy were home a lot, they didn't have many opportunities to be alone. The red chair was harder to manage with a toddler around that needed watching.

It was a week later that the next step was taken. After a week of touches, and only one frantic coupling when Eric ran to the store, Caleb was feeling pent up. He knew it was getting to his mom as well, as each time he managed a caress or fondle, he was met with a quiet hiss and then a moan.

On the day in question, Caleb woke up with a hardon, as usual. He fondled it for a bit before heading for the shower to relieve his stress. A minute into soaping up, he thought he heard a sound in the bathroom. He stopped and listened but it didn't repeat, until suddenly the curtain pushed open and his naked mom stepped into the shower with him.

"Oh, damn," he said, as they crashed together under the spray, his wet skin sliding on hers.

"We don't have much time, I just couldn't wait any longer," she whispered.

He 'mmhmm'ed in response, grabbing hold of her hips and pulling her into his groin. His hard rod pushed into her mons. Without wasting a second, she lifted her leg up, giving him room to plunge his dick into her, miraculously spearing her entrance in one try. They both groaned at the connection, and then they were fucking in the shower, thrusting frantically, lips and tongues mashed together.

Cassy might wake up, Eric might come looking for either of them, all sorts of things could happen to expose them, and so they hurried to finish their fuck. Bodies slapping, squishing, humping, thrusting until he exploded into her and she clutched him to her, riding out his orgasm.

And then she was gone. Out of his arms, out of the shower, peeing in the toilet and toweling off at the same time, and then out the door.

A quickie by every definition, but exhilarating nonetheless, and it opened the floodgates for where and when they would dare to be intimate.

The next time was when Caleb was helping her cook. She was wearing a flowing skirt that he suspected didn't have any panties under it. Eric was in the next room over, so Caleb stood next to his mom and ran his hand over her ass. He couldn't feel any panty lines, and when he looked at her, she was looking right back with a small smile. She winked.

Heart beating, Caleb moved behind his mom, giving her a quick hug before dropping to his knees. His mom turned and opened her mouth to speak, but quickly clamped it shut as he lifted the hem of her skirt up, up, up over his head.

He found himself in a dark wonderland. Her legs and the globes of her ass were in the wonderland with him, and he took advantage, caressing and stroking everything he could reach. He kissed her cheeks, letting his tongue trail across her soft skin, wetly smooching and nibbling south. His mom spread her legs and he moved a hand between them, finding a very wet pair of bare labia. He pushed a finger between them, finding her entrance, dripping and inviting.

Caleb's access was limited, so he was content to just plunge his finger into her for a bit, but then he was being pushed back, as she bent over at the waist and spread her legs more. Now he had better access, and buried his face into her quim, smelling and tasting her delicious pussy. He pulled his finger out of her, replacing it with his tongue, as he tried to push it in as far as he could.

The telltale moan arrived as he plundered her grotto with flexible tongue and massaging digits, covering both with her juices. He used his other hand to pull aside a cheek, giving him even better access, exposing her even darker grotto. Caleb couldn't resist, and used his already lubricated finger to massage and penetrate her asshole while licking her from behind.

The moan above got louder, and Caleb was about to stop when his mom suddenly squatted down onto him and a flood of her girl-come coated his tongue, mouth and face.

Like a well-trained team, his mom lifted her skirt and he stood up and left the room to go wash, leaving her to recover in silence. A short recovery, as Cassy woke up from her nap with a wail.

Caleb's crowning achievement was the day he got to fuck his mom in the same room as his dad.

They were all watching TV, Eric in his own chair, Caleb and his mom on the couch, Cassy mercifully sleeping in her room. The furniture was situated in an L formation facing the entertainment center, so just a flick of the eyes would betray any kind of intimacy between them; they sat on opposite ends of the couch.

It had been a trying day, as it was a Saturday and there were plenty of opportunities for touching, but none for anything more. Caleb was almost sure his mom would sneak out and join him in his bedroom that night, something they hadn't had to risk yet.

At one point Caleb got up to go pee, and when he got back he was surprised to see his mom bent over the back of his dad's chair, talking to him. Her butt was waving back and forth as she swayed on her feet, her legs spread. She was wearing the long skirt that Caleb liked so much.

The temptation was too much, so as he approached from behind, he gently lifted the skirt up, revealing her bare ass. No panties again. He watched, mesmerized, as her ass drifted back and forth in front of him. He couldn't help it, he had to risk a touch, and so gently grazed his hand on one cheek. She didn't flinch.