Calendar Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Our project continues, with a guy’s weekend and a sex swing.
5.3k words
4.56
5.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each month the calendar had one stellar picture of the three of us; most of them, had us wearing shorts, or some form of underwear, like boxers, briefs or jocks...but a couple months featured nudes. We had smaller photos, inset into the open squares of the calendar, and some were more risqué or sexual...with cock shots, goofy poses and even some male on male.

We were camping out at Pete and Jodi's for the weekend, and it was just us three guys; Jo was visiting her sister. Bryan hadn't arrived yet, and we were going over weekend plans, which included the calendar project and shooting a few photos, focused on the summer months...June, July and August. The main calendar shot for July, had us holding sparklers, and wearing wet speedos...Pete and Jodi didn't have a pool, but it was a great shot...and we looked hot.

The smaller photo insets were fun; one featured some nude grilling...always popular around the fourth. It was a closeup of two semi's next to the grill...I was holding the tongs and Bryan was holding his beer.

Going over things, I settled back into the cushioned chair and took a sip from the beer. I noticed Pete looked down at the outline in my shorts. I had a semi that was showing some, but it wasn't that big...yet.

He couldn't help himself, and grinned, "Looks like you could use some help with that."

"Help with what?"

He leaned in to hook his fingers inside the waistband of the underwear, nudging me to lift my ass. He slipped the shorts and underwear down to my knees, and I pushed them to my ankles, leaving my dick weaving. It wasn't full staff, but it was growing...the head was like a thick, ripe plum and the skin was stretched tight around the shaft...all built to satisfy, I thought to myself.

He reached out and circled the head with his fingers, then using his other hand, he stroked the base and teased my balls, "This, jackass...you need help with this!"

That's about when Bryan stepped out of the house, and started stripping off clothes, laughing. I think he said something like, "I'm late, but just let me get better dressed...or undressed?"

"No worries...I believe we were just getting started," I grinned.

Wearing nothing but sexy bikini briefs, his smooth, muscular body glistened in the warm sunlight, trickling through the trees. He grinned, "This's a good way to start a weekend...but it looks like I got some catching-up to do here," and adjusted the bulge in his tiny, blue briefs. His grin got bigger, and he teased the growing bulge, with more groping squeezes.

With Pete stroking with both hands and now Bryan, rubbing himself, I was beyond horny and steely hard. My head was spinning with thoughts of a thick cock between my lips...getting my aching dick serviced...or both...I was horny as fuck!

Bryan pushed the growing shaft down his thigh, poking the tip out of the briefs. It got Pete's attention, too.

He grinned, walking over to us, "Well, it looks like it's a little big for the underwear...maybe I need some help. What do you think?" Pete and I were staring, but then he flexed it, pushing more below his briefs.

I grinned, "I think he's really happy to see us."

We admired his body, while he slipped the underwear down, and tossed them aside. His dick bobbed up and danced for us, while he caressed his muscled chest and abs, flexing and teasing us. His dick stood upright against his groin, but he pushed it down to my lips, "Yeah, that's it...mmmm...yeah...yeah, suck it!"

Then he moved in closer so we could both lick it; his raging hardon was irresistible, and my lips held tight around the swollen, throbbing head, but then I looked into Pete's eyes. I knew what he wanted...so I pulled off and we licked him together.

I breathed his manly scent and licked the head, looking up into his eyes. Pete was working the shaft with his tongue, and Bryan groaned, "Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...fuck, that's hot...teamwork...mmmm, teamwork...work all that cock...work it...yeah."

"Mmmm...yeah...worship...worship that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

Listening to him moan, I licked slow and sensuously, wrapping my lips around the head and taking it back into my mouth. I started pumping the head into my mouth, and he moaned, "Ahhhh yeah...fuck yeah...that's it...fuck your mouth...fuck your mouth...fuck your mouth with it!"

I pumped my lips down the shaft, and met Pete's tongue; with my lips, stretched tight around the shaft, I felt his tongue, savoring my lips and Bryan's cock. I was crazy horny at that point; with the two of us sharing Bryan's cock and Pete working mine with both hands, it was a whole new level of horny.

After this all transpired, Pete had no choice but to pull out his own, stroking it in one hand and mine with the other. Always the voyeur, he had to pull off and watch me take over...Pete loved to watch a man stroke a cock...or really do anything with a cock.

With an inch or two left, I was teasing my limits and gurgling around Bryan's dick, when I felt his hands at the back of my head. He tested my throat, pumping harder and faster; I know he wanted shove it all the way, but he savored the wet gurgles and the limits, he felt at the tip of his cock.

Pete groaned, "Ohhhh yeah...that's fucking hot, dude...fuck his mouth...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck it...use it, like you own it...yeah...yeah!"

Cradling his balls, I started bobbing faster, while he moaned and dragged his fingers through my hair. "Mmmm...mmmm...yeah...yeah, that's so good, keep going...keep...keep going...oh...oh don't stop...Rob...Robbbbbb!"

He humped his cock through my lips, "Fuck, that feels so good...Rob...Rob...oh fuck...Rob...so good...good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yea, ready to cum...fuckkkkkkk!"

He yanked it from my mouth and jacked wildly till it sprayed everywhere...much of it landing on us. He held the base, as the last drops trickled from the tip...it glistened with spit in the warm sun...and I could still feel my lips gliding over the gorgeous shaft.

"Well, that was a hell of an explosion, appropriate for the Fourth," catching his breath and laughing, "I guess I got a short fuse...get it?"

Pete didn't wait and leaned in to lick up what landed on my dick, of course, and stroked it, looking up, "I wouldn't mind getting a longer...thicker fuse."

I couldn't resist taunting him, "What do you have in mind?"

He just grinned, "I'll get the lube." We were at his place, and he walked over to a pot holding garden tools and pulled out a bottle. "Always keep it around...never know when you'll need it."

Bryan grinned, "So you're always prepared like some kind of boy scout?"

"Yeah, but I'm no boy scout...just horny." He put some on his fingers and handed me the bottle, "I wanna ride that cock till it explodes!" He laughed, "I'm gonna light your fuse, dude."

I moved over to the chaise, where there was more space for the cowboy action. Holding it upright, I was grinning, "There, I got it ready for ya...go ahead."

His ass was muscular and firm, toned from always being active, playing hockey and even some rugby, once in a while. Petting and massaging his ass, I rubbed my dick over his, teasing him, "You want this dick...you want this dick inside you?"

"Fuck yeah!" He gradually lowered himself and settled into my lap, groaning, "Fuckkkk, that's one thick fuse!"

"You're saddled up, dude...ride that cock," I grinned, "or...um...ride that fuse!"

He moaned with intense pleasure, raising himself up and sinking, slowly, back down, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah...oh god, fill me up...ahhhh...ahhhh...fill me with that dick...yeah...that big dick!"

Bryan, with cock in hand, grinned, "Yeah, this's fuckin' hot! That's it, Rob...fill'm up...fill that pussy with dick!"

He rode me with a lusty, pleasured intensity...as if he was making up for all the years, he deprived himself of a man's intimacy...a man's cock or being fucked! He was cock-crazed, riding my dick and moaning, "Fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

Almost in my face, his beefy dick was doing a mouthwatering fuck-dance, but then he started working his fist, up and down the shaft.

An equally mouthwatering, Bryan savored his efforts and grinned, "Damn Pete, he looks huge...and you got a big fucking dick, too!"

Pete was furiously pumping his dick, but he grinned at me, before looking over at Bryan, "Dude, you're fucking huge, too...uhhhh...uhhhh...it still looks hard as a fucking rock!"

Slapping flesh against flesh, I humped him, slamming into his ass. On the verge of cumming, he groaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...empty my balls...yeah...yeah, empty my balls! Fill me with...with your cock...fuck...need to cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...wanna feel your balls explode!"

I felt him shudder, and grinded deep, savoring his urgent moans, "Ohhhh fuckkkkkkk...deep...deep...fuck it deep...ahhhh...ahhhh!" Just gripping the base, he stopped jacking his dick and sprayed everywhere...it was hot on my skin...and I loved it.

Bryan yelled, "Fuck yeah! That's it!"

While he caught his breath, there was a long pause, before he started riding again, "Dude, it's your turn, now...I wanna feel that load...uhhhh...uhhhh...empty your balls...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, empty those balls! Fill me with...with your cock...that cum...cum for me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...wanna feel your balls explode!"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...it won't be long...yeah...yeah, ride it...ride it...fuck, you're doin' me in...I'm close...yeah...yeah, so fucking close!"

Bryan grinned, "Ride'm...ride'm with that tight ass...empty his balls...that's it ride'm hard! Wanna see that big load...that big creampie!"

My balls started to tighten as his ass worked up and down the shaft. I was on the brink of man-on-man ecstasy, grunting as I humped up to meet his ass. My body stiffened and held myself solidly in place, while he slammed down over my cock, one last time. He came down hard and grinded...I almost expected it to pop out the other end, like a cocktail pick...you know?

My cock throbbed hard, pulsing with orgasm. Brian watched it expand with each pulse, as cum pumped up the shaft, into Pete. He grunted, "Fuck! That's awesome...yer pumping! Yer cock's pumping cum. Dude...I can see it pump...pump the cum into you!"

"Fuckkkkkkk...yeah...fuckkkkkkk," I screamed as my body shuddered and my dick throbbed, shooting strand after strand...again, I half expected him to taste it at the other end.

Out of breath, he came to a rest in my lap, grinning, "Dude...watch it run out when I start again!" He laughed, "You'll shoot another load, for sure."

Bryan and I watched it trickle down the shaft, when Pete started a slow ride. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...damn that's good, Pete...mmmm...that ass...feels soooo good! Fuckkkk, you're a great fucking bottom," I groaned.

I wasn't rock-hard, but I knew there was no way I'd be getting much softer...Pete (or Pete's ass) wasn't going to let that happen. I just sat back and enjoyed the ride...you know?

It wasn't but a few minutes and Brian threw his head back and moaned, "Fuck...fuck! I'm gonna cum...oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" His balls pulled up to his body and he jacked like a mother fucker, grunting as a thick spray erupted from the tip and splattered Pete.

"Yeah...I fuckin' called it! Knew that creampie would set you off."

"And I bet there are more where that came from," I grinned.

Bryan relaxed after the release; it was a meager second load, but he moved in closer, with the throbbing...oozing boner, in hand.

Pete looked at me with his big brown eyes and wrapped his lips around it. He slurped the tip dry, and I watched his tongue dance over the shaft, before grinning, "How's that for some fireworks...fuckin' rockets' red glare...and cocks bursting...in air!"

Brian smiled, "Feelin' a little dehydrated...beer in the fridge?"

Pete looked up and swallowed, "Can't imagine why you'd ever be dehydrated...you don't taste dehydrated," he laughed, "Yeah, beer's in the fridge."

"I'll grab one," he grinned, "but go ahead and lift yourself off that dick. I wanna see it drip."

Pete lifted himself off and let my dick flop down onto my belly. He held himself over me and pushed some out. When the drops landed, Bryan almost squealed, "Oh yeah...that's it...look at that creampie...that's hot!"

"We got all weekend...and we're gonna make sure you get a few...you may not be able to walk Monday, but we'll give you a few," I laughed, "or maybe eight!"

"After eight, I won't be walking very straight," he laughed, "Hey, when're we eating...I'm fucking hungry, and thirsty!"

As he headed in for a beer, I laughed, "You go get a beer....Pete and I should get cleaned up before we start dinner."

Pete grinned, "What do you mean? I feel like you hosed me out good, already."

We had another beer and got showered. While cooking the brats, we shot a few photos around the grill. Of course, we did the teenager thing, comparing each endowment with the sausage.

We did get some funny photos...a few cockshots, featuring whole wheat buns...but the one with mustard on Bryan's dick made the calendar (There's nothing like a nice mustard-covered cock...and...yes, Pete and I shared the mustard). I still remember the taste, as it pushed through my lips and nudged my throat.

****************************************************

Beyond the calendar photos and partying, we did actually help Pete with some house painting. It became photo-op, though, using it for August. I was the one up on a ladder, while Pete bent over almost mooning the camera; it featured low-riding cut-offs (with crack), work boots and a little sweaty muscle.

Even with the photography distraction, we burned through the painting, got cleaned up, and headed out to dinner. After getting back, we were having another beer (of course), while going over our limited options...on demand...dvd...more drinking...or all the above. Pete and I were a little buzzed...just at the point where you're having a great time...and open for anything.

Bryan, on the other hand, was a little further along, where inhibitions are gone and getting laid becomes a priority. It wasn't long before that happened...he grinned and started stroking the neck of the bottle, "Remember that time you told me about using a bottle on Marty? What do you say...um...maybe use one on me?"

Pete shook his head, "What? First, I wanna hear this...did you really fuck him with a bottle...a beer bottle?"

I nodded and laughed, as Bryan grinned, "It'll get me loosened up for the real thing...or things."

"Yeah, I fucked him with a beer bottle...and he loved it...we both loved it...and it happened a couple times"

Tipping his bottle up, Pete killed his beer. "Dude, I got one right here...get me the lube. I've never fucked anybody with a bottle before," he grinned, "but I wanna try this!"

Needless to say, we took turns fucking him with the bottle...but Pete anxiously took the first turn.

Bryan laid back and parted his cheeks, letting him carefully work the neck inside. Using both hands, he carefully started pumping it deeper. As he gradually worked up to a satisfying pace, the pleasure in Bryan's face grew and his eyes rolled back. He moaned, "Fuckkkk duuuude! Mmmm...that feels fucking smooth...and awesome!"

His dick was rock-hard, and his balls tumbled over the bottle. I was mesmerized, but eventually I started stroking his dick. It was obvious it needed attention...a lot of attention...and I was anxious to help out.

While I jacked his cock, he moaned and begged for more, "Oh...oh...oh...oh, fuck that's sweet...jerk my cock...yeah...yeah...like that...that's fuckin' hot...fuck me...fuck me...fuck...me...with the bottle!"

When I took over the bottle, Pete fisted his dick and took over for me. My eyes met with Bryan's, and he grinned, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah, that...that feels amazing...you both got it down...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!"

"Well, I'm experienced with the finer points of bottle fucking."

Pete laughed, "It fucking shows, dude!"

Bryan just moaned, "Fuck...yeah...yeah...keep...keep that up...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...god damn, Rob...yeah, keep fucking...keep fucking me!"

I teased, "Bryan, tell us...tell us what you really need!"

"I want you both to fuck me...and creampie me! Now, I need a real cock...I need both yer big cocks inside me...oh...oh...oh yeah, I need real cock," he groaned!

I couldn't help but savor the moment...I had one hot boyfriend on his back, legs-up-missionary, and begging to be fucked...and another boyfriend ready to help me do it. How could this get any fucking hotter?

He groaned when I pulled it out, "Put a cock in me...put that cock in me!" He rolled back, drawing his legs back, "Please let me have a cock...please...please...mmmm...just put it in me!"

Pete grinned, "Me first...what do you think?"

I grinned, "Yeah, go for it!"

He covered his cock with lube, working it over tip. Hooking his arms under his legs, Pete spread them wider, shoving his cock between his cheeks to nudge the head inside.

Ready for the taking, Pete pushed inside and started pumping, while Bryan moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh fuck! Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it...that's it...yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm...oh fuck...fuck Pete...fuck Peeeeetttte!"

It wasn't long and the room echoed with moaning and the sounds of sloppy ass, slurping and sucking cock...just like a wet blowjob.

Bryan moaned, "Mmmm...that cock feels good...Pete, fuck me...fuck me!" He rambled on, "Yeah, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me with that big fucking...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...dick! Fuckin' ride my ass...ride me...yesssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride it hard...that's it!"

Pete grunted, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that ass's...uhhhh...uhhhh...that ass's fuckin' hot...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...and look at that cock bounce...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...fuckkkkkk, that's hot!"

Pete had an enthusiastic obsession with cocks, but he was right...our buddy's dick was hot...and beautiful. He looked at Pete then over at me, "Yeah...yeah, fill me with dick...both ends...fuck me from both ends...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me hard...use me...fuck me!"

I grinned, "Promise to use you, but I gotta do this first," taking him into my mouth and savoring the creamy reward at the tip. Shoving his dick through my lips, I saturated it with spit and pulled back a little so I could stroke the shaft, while sucking the tip. I licked and traced the contours of the swollen, pulsing head.

"Oh, Rob, that's what I need...do that...yeah...fuck yeah!"

I felt him try to push deeper and nudge my throat. We all worked together, with Pete pumping into Bryan, Bryan humping my mouth, and me driving my lips down his shaft. I could feel that hot flesh sliding over my lips...fuck...I loved sucking cock!

His breathing and moans told me to take a pause to slow things down...I pulled off, rubbed it over my lips, and caressed its girth with my tongue. Mmmm...also...I loved to feel a man, throbbing in my hand, and started stroking the hard flesh.

He moaned, "Mmmm...that...that was amazing...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

I muffled his moaning, when I pushed my dick through his lips and grabbed the back of his head, thrusting deeper. Licking, slurping, sucking, and gurgling...he knew exactly what I needed. I know he loved the feeling that only two cocks could provide...and it was obvious from the moans I felt. Pete and I established a nice steady pace, and we could feel his body jerk and shudder, as we fucked from both ends.

Doing whatever I could to satisfy my boyfriend, I reach down to work his dick. It was an awkward angle, but I started stroking the best I could.

"Ahhhh fuck...that ass makes it feel good...feels just like pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...maybe even...better!" As we humped him, Pete grins and high-fives me, "Bro, fuckin' doesn't get any better than this!"

12