Calendar Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes lingered over every thrust, Pete threw into his ass, "No...no...it really doesn't get any better!"

Pete moaned, "Fuck yeah...that's...that's it...work it...work that cock...work my cock...work my fuckin' cock...want some good ass...yeah, work my cock!"

He soon yielded to the pleasure, rolling his head back and smacking his hips into Bryan's backside. The groans felt good on my cock, only growing in intensity, as Pete worked him over. It was too much, and Pete was gonna cum, real soon; crazy with need, he abandoned the steady rhythm, just humping, and fucking as hard as he could.

I grinned, "He feels amazing on yer dick, doesn't he? You like that tight ass?"

"Ahhhh...fuccckkk...yessssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it's...it's gonna make me...cum!"

While I stroked Bryan, I watched his balls bounce and dance...they were amazing to watch. "Giv'm that dick...fuck'm hard...fuck him...fuck him...fuck him hard!" I wish I'd had my phone...the GIF probably would've brought down the internet.

Pete was almost there, moaning, "Gonna cummmm...you...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna make me cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, Bryan...fuck! Cummmmmmmin...that's it...fuck it...out of me...cummmmmming...yesssssssss...yessssssss!"

His hips slammed forward with each pulse, and he screamed, pumping his load into Bryan, "Fuck yeah, dude...cumming...cumming...fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Breathing hard and moaning, he collapsed in the warm seed, "Fuckkkkk...that was good!"

Finally, we all caught our breath and there was a calm in the room, but I broke the silence with a big grin, "Sorry dude...my turn."

Coming out of the orgasm haze, he laughed, "I guess you want me to pull my dick out of your boyfriend."

"Yeah, that's about right," I responded, with a big grin, and looking at Bryan, "Wanna feel it...feel another cock...and another load?"

He grinned, "Fuck yeah...bring it on...gimme that big thing!"

He was anxious and ready for more, but I sandwiched the shaft and fucked his crack, teasing the tight, little pucker.

He grinned again, "I know you can do better than that...put it in me."

"Ready for me to fuck the cum out of you?"

He groaned, "Fuck yeah...put it in...fuck me!"

Easing it inside, and groaning as I penetrated him, I pumped into the warmth of Pete's seed. Slowly humping my body into his, I started fucking deep into creampie...deep into his belly. "Oh god...yeah...yeah...Rob...Rob...gimme that...gimme that dick...yeah...yeah...need that dick!"

Bryan had a handsome, athletic build...and his chest and shoulders were something to see, but he had a beautiful, muscled ass. You couldn't get enough of it, and I always spread his legs super wide, so I could watch every inch of my dick, split the firm, rounded cheeks. I worked my hands over his hunky body, grabbing hold and grinding deep, "Fuck dude! I needed this, too...you...uhhhh...uhhhh...you're smokin' hot...yeah...yeah...that's it, buddy...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it deep...deep...deep in that ass!"

He moaned softly with each thrust, "Mmmm...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard!" He got louder, "Yeah, fuck me...make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...your...fuck toy...fuck...toy...make me your fuck toy!"

Hungering for thick, rock-hard ecstasy, he rolled his body up to meet mine, and started pumping his dick...you could almost see it throbbing in his fist.

Grabbing his ankles, I pushed his legs back and started slamming it home, burying every last inch I could. On his back and begging to be fucked, made me fucking crazy...I was turned-on by his total submission.

With my balls tightening, I went all-alpha, rutting him till deep, savage grunts tumbled from my lips, and I coated his insides. Before pulling from the sated hole, my dick jerked inside with one last breeding pulse.

He kept flexing and I caressed his smooth, bubbled ass, watching his pucker wink and slowly drip. I poked a finger inside and felt the warm sex, while he squeezed and grinned. A strand came with my finger when I pulled out, "Shit! Dude, you got some serious creampie, there!"

We were both recovering, and I was starting to soften, but it just seemed like we weren't done.

Bryan grinned, "Um...I don't think you're done yet...I'm ready for at least one more round...my balls are full!"

When I caught up to what he said, I realized he hadn't cum yet and grinned, "Well, we need to fuck, again and again...until we get them empty."

He smiled, ear to ear, "You can fuck me all night with that cock...fuck me till I can't walk!" He grinned, "It's all been good, but I can't believe I've lasted this long."

First with one hand and then both, Pete stroked me, admiring the shaft and its veins. Mesmerized, he leaned forward to thump it over his face and kiss the tip, before looking up, "Dude, he's right...this dick is something...the Magnum is something to watch...and enjoy!" He laughed, and nodded, "But...uh...we could all use some of that...that fucking till it hurts to walk!"

That was great for my ego...and I liked when Pete called it "Magnum." It was a little thicker than the norm, but every inch was meant to satisfy...I guess I was lucky, but I really loved my dick.

Pete held it, looking up at us, "Um...maybe we take this to the bedroom...and the swing?"

There was no hesitation before Bryan grinned and started getting up, "Bottle fucked...and a sex swing...fuckkkkk! I've heard all about the infamous sex swing...Tara's gonna be jealous!"

"So is Jodi...bet she'd love a spend the weekend with three men...I'd love to watch her do three guys...mmmm...a foursome!"

I knew exactly what he was fantasizing about...he lived to watch his wife fuck other me...and adding another guy to the mix only made things better. I nodded my head, "Mmmm...I'd love to be in on that...and I guarantee she'd be too sore to walk!"

Despite the limitations to my stamina, the prospect, of fucking till they hurt, or sharing Jodi in a foursome was satisfying...exciting...and arousing. I was already feeling it stiffen in his hand, "Well, when you're talkin' shit like that...I could last all night," I laughed, "but I'm gonna be sore, too."

Pete grinned, "I'll grab us some beers, while you head to the bedroom...bottles...more bottles, dude."

"No more bottles for me, tonight!"

We helped him climb into the swing, and get his feet in the stirrups "Yeah, put your foot in there...and the other one."

I ran my hands up over his chest, and down over his manly torso. With his thick shaft in my hands, it was red hot, and pulsing. I licked my way down to the base, rubbing my lips against the hard flesh. I kept licking for a minute or so, before glancing down at my own. I was in the same place...my dick was steely-hard and standing eager for Bryan's first experience in the swing.

He laid his head back, as I rocked the swing, rubbing my cock over his puckered muscle.

Swinging him a bit more, to push inside, I breached the tight opening, again and again. "Oh...ohhhh...Rob, that's it...that's it...gimme that cock...gimme that cock!"

Still teasing him, I pushed the shaft all the way and then backed completely out just to make him beg more. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that cock...oh god fuck me...fuckkkkk meeee!"

I pushed back inside, all the way, and he groaned, "That's it...yeah...yeah, really need that dick...fuck me...fuck me, hard...I wanna feel it! Fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...ohhhh...goddd...yeah!"

I gave him exactly what we both wanted, thrusting deep...and hard...we started fucking. I didn't know how much longer I could last, but it didn't really matter. We were fucking and that's all that mattered...you know?

Despite the straps, he pulled his legs back more, and moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...dude...that's good...so good...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck, that's good!"

Pumping deeper, he grinned at both of us, "Yeah...yeah...need that big dick...fuck me...please...please fuck me...fuck me hard!"

"Yeah, give me the magnum...gimme that big magnum dick," he laughed.

I groaned, whispering, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...I'll give you magnum...a hard-pounding...fuckin' magnum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, in your ass!"

Throwing his head back in ecstasy, he moaned as my thick, throbbing cock pleasured his ass. He couldn't help but groan, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...ahhhh...god...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...just...ahhhh, just like that!"

I remember slamming it as deep as it could go, stretching...and molding his insides, and he moaned, "Oh Rob, that's...that's good...fuck me hard...need you to fuck me hard...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

That's when I grabbed hold and rammed him onto my dick, pumping harder (it couldn't go any deeper). "Yeah...fuckin' give me that ass...that tight fuckin' man ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...give it...give it...give me that ass...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhhhhh!"

Over and over, I pulled him back so that he met my thrusts. He fucking loved it, and his cock throbbed with need...he needed to be fucked...and I needed to fuck. I felt his insides caressing every inch, I could give him. I teased him, going slower and then faster, but with long strokes...always withdrawing till just the head remained...and thrusting back in to grind it sensuously deep.

I remember his muscled abs and bobbing cock caught our gaze...Pete loved it as much as I did. I watched Bryan's blue eyes flicker with lust, and he moaned, "Fuccckkkk...fuckk...dude, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...fuck me...fuck me.

My cock was deep inside him, and I pulled back to slam balls deep...over and over, again. He moaned again, "Mmmm...jeeezus...fuck Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so...so big...so fucking big in my pussy...fuck that man...pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck that man pussy!"

I picked up the pace, still watching his cock dance; it was rock-hard and deep red, nearly purple. It was impossible to resist, and I started pumping it...in my hand, it felt as red hot as it looked. I grunted, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...tight...tight fuckin' pussy...yeah, you love that dick...yeah...yeah! Feel all that dick...every fuckin' inch, working that ass...workin' it hard!"

I always like to watch a guy's cock grow, while we fuck, but I really love to fuck a guy that's rock-hard...horny as shit...with a dancing erection.

"Yeah, fuck me hard...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh...oh...oh yeah, hard...hard...hard...hard!"

I did that, with long, greedy strokes. Relentless and sensuously pounding his ass, my balls were kissing his ass, and the bedroom was completely overwhelmed with moans and grunts. We shared an ecstasy only two men can share, but in that moment, it was three men, sharing the pleasure. Pete grinned, jacking his cock and savoring how it felt to be fucked hard...he loved it, too.

Our bodies flexed, yielding and melding with one common purpose. Taking us closer and closer to satisfaction, I pummeled his ass, over and over. I could tell he was getting closer, clenching tight around my dick and moaning, "Fuckkk...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck meeeee!"

Pete grinned, "Mmmm...it's really good to have a man buried deep inside...it feels so good...I love it, too! It feels good doesn't it, dude?"

He tipped his head and mumbled, "Mmmm...god yesssssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...it feels good to have it pushing...pushing into my gut...yeah...yeah...uhhhh yeah!"

"Hard...fuck me...fuck me hard," he begged, savoring the mounting pleasure. His lust...and needs took over; nothing else mattered except satisfying the sexual hunger. I effortlessly rocked the swing, driving my cock deep, and impaling him, over and over...he just laid back and enjoyed the ride.

"That's it...yeah...yeah...ride me with that tight pussy...work it...yeah, work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...damn, squeeze my dick...squeeze it...work it...yeah...yeah!"

He squinted his eyes and moaned, savoring each thrust of my cock. I wanted to make it all last, but he had started jacking his dick...it was crazy hard and had to be aching for release.

"Ahhhh...Rob...Rob...Rob...fuck me...yeah, fuck me...close...so close...yeah...yeah...yeah...work my pussy...work my pussy...work my asssssssss!"

"Dude...cum for me...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...cum for me...I know you need it...cum for me...give me that load...gimme...gimme that big load!"

His breathing was labored, and his chest glistened with sweat. With just a few more grinding thrusts, I felt him clench tight around my cock, as he exploded, shooting over his belly. Ohhhh...ohhhh...fuckkkkkkk...holy fuckkkkkk! Rob...Rob...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me through it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me...cum...make me cum!"

It was hot, creamy and glistening, and I watched it spray over his abs and trickle out over his hand.

I couldn't hold back, slamming his ass, till I felt it in my balls. My cock exploded, with pulse after pulse, giving him another thick, steamy load. I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkk...fuckkkkkk...fuckkkkkk!"

I kept pumping into the fertile warmth, till my balls were drained. After finishing, I thrusted a few more times, pulling back hard on his hips to ram deep. I held him tight, grinding my cock balls-deep, as it pulsed, and throbbed inside...soaking in seed.

I don't remember if Pete jacked out another load (he probably did), but I remember him grinning, "This swing's always a hit at parties...what do you think?"

Bryan and I were pretty well satisfied, but he squeezed around my dick again and grinned, "I wouldn't throw a party without one...or two!" Bryan grinned, "You know...if we can do that southwest trip, we should pack the sex swing."

"That's a great idea, but it's goin' in your bag...I'm not explaining a sex swing to the TSA.

Note from the Author: Let us know what you think. We love feedback!

12