All Comments on 'Calendar Girl'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
G5902G5902almost 4 years ago
Outstanding Story!

This was a really fun, enjoyable, and well written story! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better watch out!

The Loving Wives crowd will go bat shit crazy because of the cheating, no wait, they don’t care if it is a guy cheating. But, come to think about it, there’s a cheating female here, so better watch out!

roowaroowaalmost 4 years ago

So well done! Five stars, but I wish I could give it six.

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

Excellent! Bravo! *****

Blue90aBlue90aalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story and I really enjoy your writing style.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
FUN ... Throughout!

Stacia taking over the story was neato!

The banter from Jenn's arrival at his apartment is A DOUBLE PLUS!!!

Please have Jenn contact me? About a personal matter? :+)))

JayGElanJayGElanalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

could have used more adverbs.

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
Just too long

I begin to get bored after 4 pages. Decent story but just too long

grumpa1945grumpa1945almost 4 years ago
Not a Nude Day story.

I loved the story but it never mentioned nude day at all.

I want the winner to have lots of naked people partying together.

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Nice, good build up. Extra points for mentioning Lamb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story!

Where can I buy this calendar? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm surprised you won the contest

In the beginning of the story, guys are talking about menstruation and classmates putting in Tampons. The first sex is a guy masturbating.

I found that gross and an am bewildered that somehow you get almost exclusively only five-star votes. Did the Russians hack Literotica's computer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not an NND story and several writing issues -

It has good roots. The imagery broke several times, especially on the sofas.

The speaker was often unclear and the metaphors were weak or wrong.

I didn't like the slow start and it felt overly long.

Other than that, it is a good story that just needs some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tighter Editing

It was compelling writing. I spent 45 minutes enjoying the characters (e.g., Stacia) and plot, all believable, and the ending was hot. I would consider trimming it by 15%. I read 5 contest stories and this is easily my favorite.

sotarosotaroalmost 4 years ago

Nicely written, great dialogue that was both reasonable and realistic as well as funny and revealing. I admit to not being able to keep track of the women classmates. Jaqui and Stacia I remembered. Maybe I will read it again. Great sex scenes! I especially enjoyed the banter, blocking, worries about getting an erection, where the eyes went, etc around the shoots. I modeled for artists quite a bit and the big gatherings of models was always fun. Beautiful women and men in their natural state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great characters, great writing

Very well-done, you're my go-to author on this site. It's rare that the writing is so good that you don't even mind the build-up. And the main leads had great chemistry. Far from being sexist, I like how the gender roles were reversed, with the males (well, one) being objectified.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant writing - you really make everything come alive. Such rich evocation of what it is to have a cock and masturbate and want women and be able to have more than one. And I love the exploration of the impact of that cock on the women around you, where the eyes go, and the playful tone of the twitching story - plus the way you evoke the group energy of the women

NutsterNutsterover 3 years ago

Some commentators want the story to be shorter and many of us would not mind a longer story, myself included, so I think you hit just the right length. I would want to see how these events affect the existing relationships between Mike and Jacqui as well between Jenn and Andrew.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69about 3 years ago

Amazing story, especially the last 2 pages. Think I need to read again soon! Thanks for writing!

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Excellent story, well-paced story and the characters have great personality. And the sex was pretty hot, too.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMalealmost 2 years ago

Excellent pacing, excellent characters, hot as hell story. Outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'VE READ IT BEFORE AND FOUND IT AGAIN. EVEN BETTER NOW. I WAS WONDERING WHEN HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE JEALOUS JACQUI BEHIND,

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Excellent! You are really good at capturing the nuances of the sexual energy in the room. Also great characters - so much fun thank you! And I really appreciate the way you/he owns his own sexuality, quite rare in heterosexual men, and the power of those twitches. (Instead of vesting it all in the women/women)

campomancampomanabout 1 year ago

Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was just OK. But know to use the correct anatomical terminology in future stories. You cannot see the Vagina externally. So stop calling the Vulva a Vagina.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another excellent yarn - great prose, character development, really believable dialog, and pretty stirring yarn! My partner loved it, too.

CheeseRavioliLoverCheeseRavioliLover3 months ago

I know I'm late coming to this party, but I have to say how much I admire your writing. While sexual tension and the pleasure of exhibitionism were very well developed, what pleased me most was the way you used Stacia's nonce naming to help us get to know the characters and tell them apart. His relationship with Jenn was clearly shown as it grew, and yet you were able to keep Jacqui alive as a character.

And thanks for avoiding the ending where Jacqui comes in right as he finishes inside Jenn, and he realized her text had been telling him she was coming over. That would have made this a very different story, and it would have disappointed me. Of course, part of the exhibitionist's pleasure comes from getting caught -- but you avoided the cliche ending entirely. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To the anonymous complaining about the use of vagina instead of vulva: This story is told from the point of view of a man who may or may not know the difference. And that's fine. When writing from the point of view of a character, the terminology used should be what that character would use. It would be different if it were an all-knowing narrator, but it's not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...