Calendar Girls

Story Info
Calendar photo shoot turns into Sapphic threesome.
6.4k words
4.57
23k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers

Renee double checked the address to make sure she was in the right place. Yep this was it. Well, she'd been in worse looking places, so she headed for the door at the same time as a beautiful blonde came from the opposite direction and also looked with uncertainty at the building.

"Are you here for the photo shoot?" the blonde asked her.

"Yeah," she said, holding the door open, "I'm Renee."

"Scarlett." the blonde said, as they stepped into the lobby. "Do you know anything about this photographer we're working for?"

"Not much," Renee admitted, "I think I've heard the name, but I don't know if I've seen much of their work. Honestly, after so many jobs the names and faces kinda run together. All I know is it's a swimsuit calendar."

They walked over to the elevator and pressed the button.

"Yeah, seems like a strange place to do a photo shoot for a swimsuit calendar," Scarlett said, "I was excited to take the job because I was expecting to be on a beach, not a loft in the middle of the city."

Renee laughed, "Yeah, me too. But hey, I've had photographers use green screens to put me everywhere from the middle of the woods to a spaceship, so it should be easy to put us on the beach."

"True," Scarlett giggled.

Upstairs in her loft Casey Smith was getting everything set up for the upcoming photo shoot. She had divided the loft in half, one half was her living quarters, the other half was her photo studio. She had already moved the green screen into place, had the bikinis and props laid out, and all her camera equipment and lighting was set up. Now all she needed was the girls.

Casey had always been interested in photography ever since she was a little girl. She and her brother loved clowning around in front of the camera for their father, but she became more interested in being behind the camera, and had a natural eye for photography. She went from a toy camera, to her dad's old Polaroid, to her first real camera when she was teenager. She studied photography in school, and even became the photographer for her high school newspaper. She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from college and went into fashion photography. Now at 27 she had successfully built up her brand and was well respected in the fashion and modeling community. Although most people judged the book by its cover and wondered what the girl with spiky purple hair, tattoos and piercings knew about fashion photography. Those same people shut up when they saw her work.

Her work had appeared in catalogs, calendars, and magazines like Vogue, Elle and Cosmopolitan. She had done photoshoots with a full crew where the models required elaborate outfits, hairstyles and makeup to simple photoshoots in her loft where she could handle everything by herself. She had done photoshoots with everyone from supermodels to young models looking to get their foot in the door.

As she was triple checking her equipment there was a knock at the door. Good, her girls were here. Right on time. She smiled at them as she opened the door. (Ooh nice,) she thought, (A tall brunette and a short blonde. Perfect.)

"Hey, I'm Casey," she said, "Come on in."

The girls stepped inside and introduced themselves.

"Okay here's the deal." Casey said. "This is a bikini calendar shoot. I've done calendars for this company for the last three years. They always tell me the same thing: 'Sexy but not sleazy'. We're not gonna be doing generic beach backgrounds. Last year I did US landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and the Grand Canyon. Year before that I did international landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Easter Island, you get the idea. Here, take a look."

Casey grabbed the last two calendars she had done and showed them to the girls so they could get an idea of what she was talking about. She had used a green screen to place her models into various locations. And just like she said, the shots were framed in a way that was sexy, not sleazy.

"This year we're gonna do holidays. Each month we'll celebrate the holidays that go along with them. So New Years for January, Valentine's Day for February, St. Patty's Day for March and so on. You'll have bikinis and props that fit in with the holiday and I'll add the appropriate backgrounds later. Sound good?"

"Works for me." Renee said.

"So it is just you?" Scarlett asked, "You don't have a crew or anything?"

"Normally I do," Casey said, leading them over to where she had the green screen set up. "But you're just going to be wearing bikinis with minimal makeup and hair posing in front of a green screen. I've done plenty of shoots like this on my own. It's no problem. Your outfits are laid out over there, so if you want to get changed we can get started."

"Right here?" Renee asked.

"Sure, why not?" Casey asked, "We're all girls here. You don't have anything I haven't seen a hundred times before."

Renee and Scarlett looked at each other and shrugged and started to change their clothes while Casey made one last check of her equipment. At least that was what she made it look like she was doing. In reality she was checking out her models.

Ever since Casey was a little girl she had always felt an attraction to girls instead of boys. She never said anything about it because she didn't fully understand it until her teen years, and even then she only came out to her best friend before she came out to her family when she was 16. Two years later, when she went away to college she would have her first lesbian experience with her roommate Rosie who had also recently come out to family and friends. She and Rosie parted ways after college and Casey continued to have relationships exclusively with women. She could honestly say she had never been with a man in her life. She also worked exclusively with female models.

She ran her eyes over Renee's smooth tanned body, and let her eyes flick over to take in Scarlett's slim, athletic body. Both women had gorgeous tits, smooth firm asses and from what she could see, both appeared to be shaved as well. She felt her pussy tingle with excitement as the girls slipped into their bikinis. She helped them with the minimal amount of makeup and hairstyling before getting them in front of the green screen.

For the next couple of hours they ran through various poses and costume changes for each month. As much as Casey liked taking mouth watering pictures of gorgeous women in bikinis, she also liked framing the pictures to get the best shots. She almost never took a bad picture, and she took a certain amount of pride in that.

"...and we are done." Casey said after taking the last picture. "I just gotta pick the best pictures, add in the appropriate backgrounds, send them off to the calendar company, and next year you'll be hanging on the walls of teenage boys nationwide."

Before both girls could change Casey put a new memory card in her camera and turned to them.

"Hey, since I've got you here, can I ask you girls a favor?" she asked. "I need to update my portfolio, and I was thinking maybe some cheesecake shots in sexy lingerie. That is, if you don't mind? I'll pay you for the extra time."

Scarlett shrugged, "Sure I don't mind. We're here, so why not?"

Scarlett and Casey looked to Renee who also shrugged.

"Sure, sounds like fun." the leggy brunette said.

"Great!" Casey said, and led them over a rack that had sexy lingerie on it. "Go ahead and look through this and find something you like. I'll go get set up."

Casey often used the "expand my portfolio" line when she did solo photoshoots like this in her loft. She could almost always talk her models into the cheesecake photos, sometimes she could talk them into posing partially or fully nude, and every now and then she could talk them into bed. She was hoping for the latter here. As it turned out she wouldn't have to work too hard to get the girls into bed.

Much like Casey, Scarlett was also a lesbian. However, unlike Casey she had only realized it later in life and had a couple of boyfriends before sleeping with her roommate Eva in college. She tried to deny it for a long time before she met Eva, but once she admitted to herself that she was attracted to women she gave up on dating guys and had only been involved with women since. Also much like Casey, she had been surreptitiously admiring Renee every time they changed outfits.

Unlike the other two women, Renee was bisexual and had relationships with both men and women. Starting with her brother's best friend who she lost her virginity to right before they graduated high school. She had her first lesbian relationship a year later in college. Ever since then, upon realizing she was bi, she had various partners of both genders in her bed. She had also taken every opportunity to run her eyes over Scarlett's body when they were changing.

None of them had permanent partners in their lives. Their current sexual partners fell under the "friends with benefits" umbrella. They were not exclusive to any one person, and no one was exclusive to them.

Renee and Scarlett had both slipped out of their Christmas themed bikinis as they tried on different sets of sexy lingerie looking for something they liked. As they changed they talked about how they'd gotten into the modeling business.

Scarlett had been a model since she was a baby, appearing in ads for baby food and diapers, and toddler clothing as she got older. Then she was doing catalog work for kids clothes, and ads for toys like Barbie and My Little Pony. Once she reached her teens, she was doing ads for feminine hygiene products, hair care products and makeup. It was the latter two that got her interested in fashion modeling and had her first fashion shoot at the age of 18.

Renee had a different path to the world of fashion modeling. She was a cashier in a clothing store when she was approached by an agent for a modeling firm who gave her the whole "Has anyone ever told you you could be a model?" spiel. She thought the guy was full of shit, but took his business card anyway. She told her family about it, and while her father was skeptical about the whole thing, her brother looked into the modeling agency and confirmed it was legit. So, Renee along with her parents (her father was still a bit skeptical) went to the agency to discover it was on the level, and Renee's modeling career was born.

While the girls changed, Casey took the time to start looking through the pictures of the two trying out different themed backgrounds.

"Ready?" Casey asked when she saw the two of them walking back over to her in lingerie that left little to the imagination. She felt her pussy tingle again as she looked at the two of them.

"Let's do this." Renee said, "Where do you want us?"

"Over here." Casey said, indicating her bed where she had moved a couple of her lighting rigs.

For the next several minutes Renee and Scarlett struck various sexy poses in front of and on the bed. With each passing minute, they were getting more and more worked up, eventually getting more and more into touching each other. Partially under Casey's not so subtle direction and partially due to their attraction to each other.

"Would you mind maybe taking off your tops?" Casey asked, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

With no hesitation both Scarlett and Renee doffed the sexy bras they were wearing, and Casey felt her heart pound with excitement as the perfect tits she had been looking at out of the corner of her eye were now right in front of her face in all their glory. She again instructed the girls into various sexy poses as she snapped away. She then suggested they shed their bottoms too, and again, without a moment's hesitation the girls stripped down to the skin, and, now fully naked, continued to pose under Casey's direction.

Finally Renee and Scarlett found themselves face to face with their arms around each other and staring longingly into each other's eyes. Renee made the first move and planted a passionate kiss on Scarlett.

"Yes." Casey whispered as she continued to snap pictures.

Scarlett was taken by surprise for all of a second before she returned the kiss, both of them seemingly forgetting Casey was standing a couple of feet from them. Scarlett, being the shorter of the two, lowered her head to Renee's tits, and gently started sucking on one of her hard brown nipples. Renee moaned quietly as her nipples were quite sensitive, and she loved having them sucked on and licked.

(This was easier than I thought.) Casey thought as she put her camera down and started pulling off her clothes.

Renee caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned to watch Casey strip. She had noticed Casey's heavily tattooed arms (they were kinda hard to miss after all), as well as the few tats she could see sticking up out from under the collar of her shirt. Renee, who only had four small tattoos on her arms (Scarlett had none) wondered, not for the first time, exactly how many tattoos Casey had. Now she found out. Casey's tattoos went from wrist to shoulder across her upper chest, a few small designs on her neck, and she had more ink on her back, stomach, ribs and legs. Also, aside from the multiple ear, eyebrow, lip and nose piercings Casey had her tongue, both of her nipples, her bellybutton, her clit and both of her inner labia pierced as well.

Casey closed the distance between her and her models, and Renee eagerly locked lips with her. Renee had her tongue pierced as well and the clicking of the barbells in their tongues was audible when their tongues met. Scarlett stopped what she was doing when she realized what was going on and came up to kiss Casey once she broke off from Renee.

"Do you do this with all your models?" Renee asked, as the three of them stood there with their arms around each other.

"I try." Casey said, with a mischievous smile on her face.

"How often does it work?" Renee asked.

"More often than not." Casey said, "I can usually get some girls to pose nude, but I can't always get them into bed. Do you have any idea how hard it is to seduce straight girls?"

"Don't even get me started," Scarlett said, rolling her eyes.

"So, did you have this planned from the beginning?" Renee asked, flicking one of Casey's nipple piercings.

"From the second you walked in the door," Casey admitted. "Enough talking, which one of you wants to eat my pussy first?"

She broke away from the embrace and lay down on the bed, and parted her legs to show the girls her neatly trimmed pussy which was soaking wet with anticipation.

"Ooh, I've never had a pierced pussy before!" Scarlett said, practically diving between Casey's legs.

Casey moaned as Scarlett's tongue touched her pierced clit. Renee crawled on to the bed and straddled Casey's face. Casey eagerly started licking Renee's pussy as soon as the sexy tanned brunette settled down. Renee's clit was as sensitive as her nipples and she thought she would cum as soon as Casey's tongue touched it. She arched her back and moaned as Casey ate her out, and looked back to watch Scarlett's blonde head bobbing between Casey's legs as she licked every inch of the photographer's pink pierced pussy.

Scarlett eagerly ran her tongue over every inch of Casey's pussy. She couldn't keep herself from playing with the jewelry in Casey's pussy, flicking the different piercings with her tongue, making Casey moan and buck her hips. She glanced up to enjoy the sight of Renee's cute ass perched on Casey's face. She pushed two fingers deep into Casey's warm depths before again flicking her clitoral piercing with her tongue.

Renee leaned forward and grabbed the headboard of Casey's bed, and looked down, meeting the photographer's pale gray eyes.

"Yeah, that's it, lick my fuckin' cunt. God that feels so goddamn good, yes, just like that... yeah, suck that fuckin' pussy juice out of me... oh fuck, that feels amazing... yes..." she groaned as she ground her pussy on Casey's face.

Casey couldn't decide what felt better, the feel of Renee's soaking wet pussy in her mouth, or the feel of Scarlett between her legs licking and fingering her. It had been a while since she had a threesome, so she was enjoying this more than usual. She locked eyes with Renee and urged on by her dirty talk, put her all into making this tanned goddess sitting on her face cum. She wanted to watch her lose control and soak her face in pussy juice. She squealed and bucked her hips when she felt Scarlett play with one of her piercings again, coupled with Scarlett's fingers deep inside her.

Renee looked over her shoulder and watched Scarlett pump her fingers in and out of Casey while simultaneously licking and sucking on her pierced clit.

"God I can't wait to taste that pussy." Renee said.

Scarlett looked up and slowly pulled her fingers out of Casey's dripping snatch and held them up, and for a moment both women looked at her fingers glistening in the light before Scarlett slowly sat up and offered her fingers to Renee. Renee eagerly sucked Scarlett's fingers into her mouth and sucked all of Casey's wetness off of them and swirled it around in her mouth like it was a fine wine before Scarlett leaned in and kissed her. Scarlett repositioned her legs and started grinding against Casey as she kissed Renee and reached around her to grab her gorgeous tits. Renee moaned in pleasure as she and Scarlett broke the kiss and looked down at Casey.

"Holy shit..." she gasped.

"You gonna cum?" Scarlett whispered seductively in her ear. "Is she making you cum?"

"Oh god, yes..." Renee groaned, "I'm fucking cumming!" she cried out.

The next thing to come out of Renee's mouth was a combination of moaning and squeals of pleasure as she let go and gushed into Casey's mouth, her body vibrating like a tuning fork. Casey loved the look on Renee's face as she orgasmed. After a minute Renee was able to catch her breath again.

"Holy fuck that was intense." she gasped, as she slowly moved to the side to reveal Casey happily licking her lips, trying to get as much as Renee's juices in her mouth as possible.

Scarlett leaned down and kissed Casey, just as eager to taste Renee's juices as she was to play tonsil hockey with the photographer.

"I want to taste you." Renee said to Scarlett when she came up for air.

Scarlett and Casey untangled their legs and Scarlett lay back and parted her legs for Renee. Casey slipped out of bed and reached into her nightstand and pulled out her strap on. She put it on and ran her hands up her body, stopping to play with her pierced nipples. Scarlett looked over when she realized what Casey was doing, and smiled. Casey crawled back onto the bed and offered Scarlett the sex toy, which the blonde eagerly swallowed. While it had been years since Scarlett had an actual flesh and blood cock in her mouth, she had sucked on plenty of dildos and vibrators, so she still knew what to do.

Renee glanced up and realized what Casey had in mind before she turned her attention back to licking Scarlett's sweet pussy. She pulled the blonde's lips open and slid her long tongue inside, and started tongue fucking her. Scarlett squealed in pleasure around the seven inch sex toy in her mouth as she felt Renee's tongue slide inside her. Casey reached down and pinched one of Scarlett's nipples, getting another squeal of pleasure out of the perky blonde model.

When Casey was convinced the strap on was sufficiently lubed, she pulled it free of Scarlett's mouth, leaned down to kiss her and then moved behind Renee. Renee was anticipating this and arched her back, presenting her pussy to Casey. The purple haired, heavily tattooed and pierced photographer slid two fingers into Renee, who was still wet from her first orgasm. Casey pulled her fingers out and inched the strap on into Renee's eager, hungry cunt. She slid all the way in, and Renee moaned in pleasure as she felt Casey's silicone sex toy fill her up. It had been at least two months since Renee last had a man, and her last female partner had only fingered her hot little pussy, so it felt good to have a cock, even if it was a fake one, deep inside her.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers
12