Calendar Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,712 Followers

Casey eased all the way in and when she heard Renee moan in pleasure, she grabbed her hips and started fucking her, slowly at first, but picking up the pace until she was mercilessly hammering Renee from behind. Renee gasped as Casey started drilling her relentlessly, thoroughly enjoying it. Then she turned her attention back to Scarlett, who was glad to have a talented tongue on her pussy. She thought she was going to have to go home and rub one out, or give one of her girlfriends a call. Now she knew she'd be lucky if she could walk straight after this.

Renee was in heaven with a juicy pussy in her face, and a fake cock shoved in her hungry snatch. The moans, the smell of sex, and the feel of Casey slamming into her was too much and she groaned as she had another orgasm. She turned all her attention to Scarlett's dripping love canal and sucked hard on the blonde's hard little clit and Scarlett lost it and literally screamed in pleasure as she had an intense orgasm. Casey pulled out of Renee and looked at Scarlett.

"Okay you hot little blonde bitch, it's your turn. Keep those sweet legs of yours open so I can fuck you." she said, as Renee moved off to the side and held Scarlett's quivering legs open.

Casey inched into Scarlett's pussy, causing the blonde to squeal in pleasure. Renee stretched out next to Scarlett and started masturbating as she just intently watched Casey fuck Scarlett. She ran her eyes from Scarlett's face, down along her body and then after watching the dildo slide in and out of her for a moment, ran her eyes up along Casey's body to her face. Casey looked from Scarlett to Renee and back, unsure of which of her hot models she wanted to concentrate on.

"You like being watched?" she asked Scarlett. "Look at Renee, watching me fuck you while playing with her fucking hot little cunt. I bet you'd like to taste her. Wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Scarlett gasped, "I want to taste her cunt."

The brunette slid her finger inside her dripping pussy, and fingered herself before pulling her finger out and offered it to Scarlett. Scarlett eagerly sucked on Renee's saturated finger as Casey leaned over and kissed Renee again.

"Oh my god," Scarlett moaned, "It feels so good to get fucked by someone who knows what the fuck they're doing. Fuck me Casey, fuck me good and hard, make me fucking cum all over your fucking cock."

Casey started fucking Scarlett with more intensity, "Yeah, you want it hard? I'll fuck you hard. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight!"

Renee started furiously fingering herself as she watched and listened. For a few moments Casey and Scarlett were lost in their own little world, until they heard Renee moan.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "You two are so fucking hot, you're gonna make me cum."

"Look at you," Casey said, "Watching us. You like watching girls fuck you little pervert?"

"Yes," Renee moaned, "I love watching two gorgeous girls go at it for my entertainment. Fuck that tasty little cunt."

"Oh fuck," Scarlett groaned, "I'm gonna fuckin' cum!" She let loose with one more moan before screaming out another intense orgasm.

A moment later Renee flopped onto her back and had an orgasm of her own. The studio was filled with the orgasmic cries of both Scarlett and Renee as they both rode out their respective orgasms.

"You know what?" Renee said, finally sitting up when she caught her breath. "She's fucked the both of us, now I think it's time we fucked her."

"Oh do you now?" Casey said as Scarlett sat up.

"I do," Renee said, pointing to the strap on, "Hand it over."

Scarlett gently pulled on one of Casey's nipple piercings. "You heard her. Hand it over."

Casey moaned as Scarlett played with the barbell in her left nipple and slipped off the strap on and handed it to Renee. The brunette quickly put it on, readjusted it for her hips and she and Scarlett threw Casey onto her back. Renee pushed Casey's tattooed legs apart and looked down at her pierced pussy.

"Look at that sweet pussy," she said to Scarlett.

"Fuck her." Scarlett purred. "Sink that cock deep inside this hot, horny bitch."

Renee teased Casey by rubbing the head of the dildo over Casey's clit piercing before sliding the sex toy, still slick with Scarlett's juices deep inside the photographer.

"How long has it been since you've had a good hard fucking?" she asked when she was all the way in.

"Weeks," Casey admitted, "Fuck me Renee, show me what you got."

"Why don't you feed her that tasty pussy of yours while I fuck the shit out of her." Renee said to Scarlett.

Renee started to fuck Casey while Scarlett moved to sit on her face.

"Ooh, she eats pussy so good." Scarlett moaned as Casey eagerly started licking the blonde model.

"Doesn't she though?" Renee agreed, as she started hammering Casey's soaked pussy harder and harder. "It doesn't hurt that your pussy tastes so fucking good."

"So does yours," Scarlett said, "Although I want to lick you before this is all over. Licking it off your fingers was nice, but I want to drink from the source."

"Oh, don't you worry about that. You will."

Not much talking was done after that as Renee concentrated on fucking Casey with all the intensity she could muster, and Scarlett just enjoyed the feel of Casey's tongue on her soaking mound. Eventually Casey stopped licking Scarlett's pussy.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming!" she screamed, and let loose with an ear splitting scream of her own as she came all over the silicone sex toy buried in her pussy.

She then turned her attention back to Scarlett as Renee pulled out and moved to the side to kiss Scarlett and play with her tits as they both watched Casey bring Scarlett to another orgasm. Scarlett bit her lip and groaned low in her throat as her third orgasm ripped its way through her body.

After Scarlett's orgasm passed, the blonde moved off to the side to let Casey up. All three women exchanged kisses.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that?" Casey asked Renee.

"Lots and lots of practice." Renee said, "You think you're the first girl I ever fucked? I picked up a thing or two over the years."

"Can I ask you both a personal question?" Casey asked.

"After everything we just did, I think it's safe to say you can ask us anything." Scarlett said.

"She's got a point," Renee said, "Ask away."

"This obviously isn't the first time for either of you," Casey said, "I've been into girls all my life, although I didn't understand what being a lesbian meant until I was a teenager. I had my first experience at 18 and have only ever been with women. Renee, you said this isn't your first rodeo. So how long have you been into girls?"

"Since I was 19," Renee said, "I like guys too. But I like pussy just as much as I like cock. Are you telling us you've never been with a man?"

"Never," Casey said, "Don't get the wrong idea, I appreciate good looking guys, I just don't want to fuck them."

"You don't know what you're missing." Renee told her.

"I'll take your word for it," Casey said, turning her attention to Scarlett. "What about you?"

"Same as Renee," Scarlett said, "Around 19. I dated boys before, but when I went to college I finally admitted to myself that I liked women better and slept with my roommate. Ever since then, I've only been with girls."

"The only reason I ask is because a lot of the models I've slept with had never been with a woman before but were curious." Casey said, "I kinda helped kick that door open for them."

"I bet you did." Renee said, reaching over to play with one of Casey's pierced nipples.

"You girls wanna have real fun?" Casey asked, and produced a second strap on, and looked at Renee and then at Scarlett. "You want her pussy or her ass?"

Renee rolled onto her back, "Pussy." she crooked her finger at Scarlett, "Come here sweet thing."

Scarlett bit her pinky and seductively smiled as she crawled over to Renee and sat on the strap on that the leggy brunette hadn't bothered to remove. Casey slipped into the second strap on, got out some lube and applied a generous amount to the silicone cock, before sticking a well lubed finger up Scarlett's ass. Scarlett squealed and sucked in a breath.

"You ever been fucked in your ass?" Casey asked.

Scarlett nodded, "Yeah, but it's been a while."

"I'll take it easy on you then." Casey said. "At least until you get used to it. You ready down there?"

Renee smiled and nodded, "I'm always ready."

Scarlett squealed again as Casey slid the second strap on into her back passage. Slowly but surely Renee and Casey found a rhythm and were fucking Scarlett in both her holes at the same time, Casey pushing into Scarlett's pink rosebud as Renee pulled out of Scarlett's dripping snatch.

Renee pulled Scarlett's face down for a kiss. "You okay baby?"

Scarlett bit her lip and nodded, "It's been so long since I've been fucked in my ass."

"After you cum, what do you say we turn the tables on her?" Renee whispered.

In response, Scarlett offered a mischievous smile to Renee. She arched her back as Casey pulled her up for a kiss and Renee took the opportunity to suck on Scarlett's gorgeous tits. As much as she loved pussy, when it came to the female anatomy, Renee was a tit woman. Big or small, she loved tits. Especially if she could get her hands (or mouth) on them.

Eventually Scarlett couldn't hold out any longer and gave in to the two strap ons pounding into her and had yet another screaming orgasm. Casey pulled out first before Scarlett slowly pulled herself off of Renee. All three women lay there for a few moments to catch their breath. Renee was in the middle with Scarlett on her right and Casey on her left. She looked over at Scarlett and smiled. She suddenly rolled over and pinned Casey down, straddling her chest and holding her arms down.

Casey yelped in shock and wondered what was going on until she felt Scarlett pulling on the strap on.

"What are you...? Oh, I get it. My turn, huh?"

Renee just smiled and nodded as Scarlett got the strap on off of Casey and on herself.

"You want her pussy or her ass?" Renee asked Scarlett, turning Casey's words around on her.

"Pussy," Scarlett said moving the the middle of the bed, "You can fuck her in her ass."

"You heard her," Renee said, letting Casey up. "Get on that cock, and get that cute ass of yours ready for me."

Casey mounted Scarlett and Renee lubed up and entered Casey's sweet tattooed ass. With Scarlett underneath her, and Renee behind her, the two models started fucking the photographer.

Casey found it hard to say anything other than "Yes", in between moans of pleasure as Scarlett and Renee fucked her in both her holes. She was so worked up from the strap on rubbing against her clit when she fucked both women before, and with the feeling of both of them inside her now, it didn't take very long for her to finally let loose with an animalistic cry of pleasure when she had an intense orgasm. Scarlett felt the juices dripping out of Casey onto her hips and as soon as Renee finally stopped hammering Casey from behind, the photographer pulled herself off of Scarlett and collapsed on the bed.

Renee pulled the sex toy off and tossed it off to the side. "These are fun, but I promised Scarlett she could eat my pussy."

Scarlett removed her own strap on and rolled over onto Renee kissing her, before working her way down her body. Renee happily spread her legs for Scarlett and moaned as the blonde finally got her wish to taste Renee's pussy. Casey watched the two of them for a moment and then rolled off the bed and grabbed her camera and took a few pictures of Scarlett eating out Renee.

Renee pushed Scarlett's blonde hair out of the way so she could watch her work, and then looked over at Casey, and crooked a finger at her.

"Put that camera down and sit on my face." she said.

Casey took a couple more pictures and then did just that. Much like Scarlett had done earlier, Renee played with Casey's vaginal piercings while she ate her out, reaching up to play with her pierced tits as well.

Scarlett reached down between her legs and was fingering herself while she licked the juices flowing out of Renee's well fucked cunt, occasionally looking up past Renee's gorgeous tits to watch Casey's tattooed body writhe on Renee's face. She was hoping that all three of them could cum at the same time.

Casey looked down past her tits to watch Renee eat her, much like Renee had looked at her earlier when their positions were reversed.

"That's it," she said, "Suck on my pierced pussy. Lick me like you fucking mean it!"

There was a muted click of metal on metal as the barbell in Renee's tongue made contact with the hoops in Casey's pussy lips. Casey looked back over her shoulder and saw Scarlett looking at her.

"That pussy tastes good, doesn't it?" she asked the perky blonde.

Scarlett didn't answer but did stop licking Renee long enough to smile at Casey before turning all her attention back to the pussy she'd wanted to lick ever since she first saw it hours ago when they first changed clothes.

While Scarlett wanted all three of them to cum at the same time, instead it was more like a chain reaction. She came first from her own fingers in her snatch, and almost as soon as she came down, Renee squealed in pleasure before flooding Scarlett's mouth with her sweet nectar, and finally Casey lost it and filled Renee's mouth with a flood of pussy juice.

All three women were covered in a combination of sweat, pussy juice and saliva. After they came down from their respective orgasmic highs, Casey lay in the middle of the bed, with Renee on her left and Scarlett on her right. Renee idly playing with Casey's nipple piercing again.

"And here I was thinking I'd have to masturbate thinking about you two as soon as I got home." Renee said.

Scarlett laughed, "I was thinking the same thing."

"I mean I probably still will because I love sex, and I love touching myself if no one else is available." Renee said.

Casey sat up a bit. "Can I tell you ladies something?"

"Sure." Renee said.

"I'm going to be totally honest with you. I'd like to see you two again... outside of modeling jobs." Casey said.

"Do you ask that of all your models?" Scarlett asked, mirroring Renee's question from earlier.

Casey offered a smirk, "Only the ones I can get into bed." she said.

"How often does it work?" Renee asked, repeating her question from earlier.

"Every fucking time." Casey said, smiling before leaning over to kiss Renee and then Scarlett. "So what do you say?"

"Don't have to ask me twice." Renee said.

"I don't even need to think about it. Yes." Scarlett said.

"Maybe I'll invite some of my other girls over and we can have some real fun." Casey said. "Either one of you ever been in a full on lesbo orgy with about 9-10 hot and horny girls?"

"No, but I'm always up for something new," Renee said, "And that sounds like fun."

"It does," Scarlett said, "Count me in."

About 45 minutes later after all three women showered, and Renee and Scarlett were leaving they exchanged phone numbers and promised to get together again.

"So I was wondering," Renee said as she and Scarlett rode downstairs in the elevator, "If we could get together again, sometime? Just the two of us?"

"Of course," Scarlett said, as the elevator arrived at the ground floor, "I don't want this to be a one time thing with us. I would love to have some one on one time with you."

"I'll call you soon," Renee said, giving Scarlett one last kiss.

"I'm looking forward to it." Scarlett said after they broke the kiss.

Both women exited the building and after a quick hug went their separate ways, both of them looking forward to the next time they would see each other. And Casey.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,712 Followers
12