Calendars Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband poses for photos for sexy calendar for wife.
4.2k words
4.44
11.8k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
267 Followers

Several years ago, I was struggling with what to get my wife, Joan, for Christmas that would be fun and personal in a sexy, sensuous way. For several years, I'd bought her some sexy lingerie; not overly skimpy, sleazy stuff, but definitely not what she'd likely buy for herself. After a few years, I figured out that other than posing in it for some sexy photos, she was only wearing the items I had given her on a few special occasions, like birthdays and our anniversary. I finally got it, that I was buying these things more for me and my fantasies than for her enjoyment. So, I thought about what I could give her that would be just for her pleasure yet be fun with an overtly sexual theme.

A friend I worked with had told me about a gift his wife had given him a few years earlier. She had made a calendar of racy photos of herself appropriate for each month of the year. She had her sister do the photography and they used an off-the-shelf "calendar making" software to create the pages. I thought, why couldn't I do that for a very unique Christmas gift for Joan? There are "Chippendale" calendars commercially available for women, so why not make one with photos of me for her?

I knew I could easily find the software package; but a photographer was another story. None of my male friends would likely want any part of taking nude photos of another man. And trying to come up with a woman who knew her way around cameras, was willing to get involved with my nudity while not offending her husband or boyfriend, and whose seeing me naked wouldn't upset my wife appeared to be a Herculean task. Looking at the safest women, my sisters all lived out of town, and probably wouldn't have been too keen on the idea any way. The next safest, my sisters-in-law were out of town too; with the one most likely interested in the job being in Seattle, halfway across the country.

I could think of more than a few women who would think doing this kind of photography would be a lot fun and had some excellent camera skills. Several were single with no significant others to get upset. But I wasn't sure Joan would be too amused with my posing nude for nearly all of them. I already had access to a fair number of nude photos of me Joan had taken to cover several months, so I figured I could likely use a tripod to do the rest. We had been to 5 or 6 clothing-optional beaches and had great photos to use at least for the summer months. I had used a Santa suit for pictures with the kids and Joan, and we did some "adult" photos with it later that would cover December. And Joan had gotten a shot of me in my birthday suit when celebrating my birthday in May. So, I had at least five months covered already.

At home we had appropriate "props" for key holiday months, including January (a Happy New Year's banner), February (a Happy Valentine's Day sash), March (a St. Patrick's Day hat), April (an Easter basket), October (a Halloween trick-or-treating pumpkin), and November (a Happy Thanksgiving banner). That left only September to figure out, and while it was already mid-October, any outdoor fall setting would do. The indoor photos were easy, and Mr. September was done at a local park on a weekday, with no one around.

I printed the 12 months and cover on heavy, high quality photo paper and spiral-bound it at the top with a stiff cardboard backing. I was mostly happy with the product. Now the wait until Christmas to present it to Joan. During the time remaining before the holidays, I started having serious second thoughts about some of the photos. More than a few of the props I had used now seemed kind of cheesy, making the pictures seem pretty unimaginative and predictable.

I knew I could come up with better props and certainly some better settings, particularly some scenic outdoors locations. But some of the best would be in places that only provided short windows of opportunity without other people present or their being too close for discretion. Setting up a tripod and getting in and out of cover clothing quickly just would not work; I'd need a photographer. Back to thinking of who Joan would find acceptable. I had previously worked with a woman Joan had gotten to know and like, and with whom she knew there would never be any "funny business." And she had a trusted co-worker who was also a long-time friend I'd also gotten to know, and whom I thought could be interested.

Both women seemed to pass my litany of litmus tests. I called my former employee, Teri, first and told her what I had in mind. After a short pause, she said, "Sure, I could do that." I followed up by asking what her husband would think of the idea. "Does he have to know?" she asked pointedly in return. I felt a little silly for asking since I knew their marriage was pretty rocky.

We planned a noon-hour photo session for the next week at a lesser used park not far from downtown. I wanted to emphasize the scenery in reflecting the calendar month theme vs. some common traditional props and posing in our home. This park is large with a variety of landscape and water features, so time permitting I planned to knock out September, October, and November in different locales there. Teri told me she'd do multiple sessions if needed.

We met Tuesday as planned at a parking lot at the foot of a classic old pedestrian bridge that is a main entry to the park. I wore a baggy T-shirt, and equally baggy athletic shorts with no underwear for easy "on-and-offs." The Crocs on my feet were easy to kick off too. I gave Teri a quick tutorial on my camera, and the set up for the first shots. She would be downstream from the bridge and at an angle to shoot me at the peak of the bridge looking over the railing. I hoped she'd be careful to avoid the railing structure blocking the view of my "junk". We'd have to watch somewhat for car traffic, while we'd hopefully see walkers with some time to cover up.

She got in place, and I left my shirt with her and went to the middle of the bridge. When she was ready and the coast was clear, I kicked off the Crocs and tossed my shorts out of the frame, and she shot 8 or 9 quick photos. I felt an unexpected and strong sensual thrill in being naked outside with the lingering possibility of being seen by any women passing by, but, but mostly from my being so exposed to my friend Teri. Then I asked her to go to the end of the bridge and do some shots of me walking toward her. This gave her a totally unrestricted view of my whole body. It seemed she was not too subtle in looking at all my bare body. I was so wanting to ask if she found this situation anywhere near as sexually exciting as I did.

The next location was beneath an abandoned railroad bridge, where the bridge framed the scene on three sides with the river along the bottom. This area allowed significantly less chance of spectators so we could take more time being creative. Teri said more than once, "Joan is really going to love this one." I know my increasing arousal may have caught her eye and gave the illusion I was more endowed than I am.

For the final setting I stood by an "S-curve" in the river. The fall colors in the surrounding trees made for a picturesque setting. Again, it was a more private spot which allowed time for more poses and angles, along with more intimacy between photographer and model. She was a much more talented photographer than I had expected. It truly was a picture-perfect scene and quantum leaps better than any of my first attempts with the tripod.

I knew we were getting short on time, and I didn't want to make Teri late returning to work, but she kind of hemmed-and-hawed at my prodding and didn't seem to want to move along. Finally, she worked up the courage and asked, "Would you mind shooting a few pictures of me in this beautiful scenery?"

I wasn't sure of exactly what kind of photos she had in mind, but given my own wardrobe choice, I didn't hesitate to say, "I'd absolutely love to."

As I took control of the camera and moved into position, I assumed she'd move to where I had posed. Instead, she stood close to me and began to unbutton her blouse. Now I got the picture, before I was to take the picture. While I always thought she was a very attractive woman, and I liked her a lot, I'd never expected to see her naked.

As she undressed, I thought how sensuous a series of shots of her undressing would be. But since she suggested her being on the other side of the camera, I needed to let her set the stage. I certainly didn't want to unilaterally push the mood from fun and artistic to sexual and in any way threatening. When she took off her bra, I was totally amazed to see how much she dressed to hide her true figure. Her breasts were stunningly beautiful, being quite ample and shapelier than I expected, and with impressive perky dark nipples. She didn't hesitate in the slightest as she took off her panties exposing her natural growth of pubic hair.

Once naked she moved to where I had posed for her. I didn't spare camera memory space and shot from all angles so I could capture all of her lovely body. I wanted her to be more than flattered with her pictures since I wasn't sure I'd ever get the opportunity to photograph her again. I hoped the quality of my work could improve the odds of that happening. I deemed her posing for me to be an example of Newton's Third Law of Motion: "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." That consequently led to "Dave's Corollary," that for every voyeuristic action, there's an equal and opposite urge to be an exhibitionist."

I only had February, March, and April to either re-do, or accept my tripod shots with the admittedly "cheesier" props. We now were well out of time, and both of us needed to get back to work. I thanked her for being so helpful and she again offered to do it again if I needed her.

As astounded as I was by her posing nude for me, I was even more curious as to with whom she was planning to share her photos. It seemed unlikely it would be her husband. While I was so tempted to ask, I just didn't say anything about her photos or her motivation to pose for them. We did set another date for a second session, and I figured I'd print her pictures and give them to her then.

For the spring months shots, I needed to find places that would appear the same in the spring as they would in the fall. We have a small park south of downtown that has a great view of the city's impressive skyline, and yet another by the state capitol where we might include the gold-domed building for background. Both these ideas appealed to Teri when we firmed-up our second photo shoot. I wanted her to think about these places and hopefully be impressed enough to entice her to pose again herself. The first session had been an exhibitionist-voyeur's dream come true. When I sought out her help, I had no idea that in addition to the thrill of my exposing myself to her, I might also get to see her naked. Taking photos of her was beyond my wildest expectations.

When I picked her up, she was wearing a not-overly-revealing sundress and flip-flops. Both were a little unseasonable for the cooler weather. I thought this was a good omen for her posing again since her wardrobe was suitable for a quick "off-and on." To enhance her mood to possibly pose, I presented her a small album containing 24 photos of her from our first session. While she had professed to not having posed nude before, the photos we produced were amazingly good, with her displaying the poise and artistic style of a much more experienced model. Given her marital situation, I again couldn't help wondering with whom she'd be sharing these photos. It seemed the coy smile on her face reflected both her pride in seeing the allure in her stunning photos and possibly her pondering the arousal they'd stir in a would-be lover.

Neither of the locations we'd be using this time were as private as the first, so we'd need to work faster to ensure discretion. I knew a spot in a south side park where the road was close to a scenic vista of the downtown skyline. This really is a spectacular view, and one I definitely wanted in my calendar for Joan. So, I quickly undressed in the passenger seat of the car with the door open and we both hustled into position and got the photos I'd wanted.

When I was re-dressed, she looked at me longingly and I could see her aroused nipples protruding through her sundress. She softly said, "I can be in and out of this dress in five seconds; can you take my picture in five seconds too?"

"You bet I can," I said without hesitation. She stood by the passenger side door, pulled the dress off over her head and immediately assumed five or six quick yet seductive poses as I snapped the pix in close to her allotted time limit. She had the dress back on in no time.

At the Capitol we ended up having more time and privacy than we'd expected. She put me in more intimate and inviting poses making me believe she'd given this some thought between sessions. I was again hoping my growing arousal wouldn't extend to the point of either changing the nature of the photos, or intimidating Teri. The Capitol was a unique and impressive backdrop for these photos.

Like last session's pictures, these were incredibly better than any of my tripod shots. Teri again asked if I'd shoot some pix of her and suggested taking more than five seconds this time. With more time available, I noticed that she'd trimmed her pubic hair significantly since our first session and was wearing more make-up too. Her knowledge of classic nude poses was exceptional, with very little guidance from me, and again, I wondered who the intended audience for these photos might be. Most importantly to me, I was quickly discovering that the creation of my calendar may be equally as erotic or possibly exceeding the eventual giving and receiving of it.

I now had all the photos I needed for the 12 months, and I was very pleased with them; Joan would have an original gift not available from anyone else.

On Christmas Eve, after we'd celebrated with family and they'd all left, I told Joan I had one more present for her. When she opened it, she was awed. And I do mean awed vs. stunned. I had worried she would immediately question the "means of production." Things like, weren't you afraid of getting caught and arrested? What time of day did you take them? Where did you get this idea? And finally, who took them? But she surprised me by just saying, "This is the most intimate, thoughtful, and loving gift I've ever gotten. Thank you."

In each of the next ten or eleven years, I made her similar calendars. We had increased our travels, and our personal photography along with it, so I was supplied with my own source of "stock photos." But these still left gaps in the months our travelogue of photos didn't adequately cover.

For this second year I didn't even consider the tripod; having a woman photographer was far superior not only for picture quality, but also for my own exhibitionistic fun. In addition, I could only pray for another woman, like Teri, who wanted to be on the other side of the camera too. My first thought was to ask her again, and she'd be my ace in the hole. But I knew several other women who I'd both enjoy seeing me naked, as well as whom I'd absolutely love to see nude too. Since Joan hadn't inquired about who had taken the photos last year, I was selfishly assuming it wouldn't be an issue for her now.

I decided to approach my last year's second choice to Teri. Her name is Deb and she had worked with Joan for a year or so, but they'd been friends for some time before that. Their friendship was such that Joan would know there was nothing other than photography going on between us. Her significant other had recently moved to Florida, and my strategic thinking was that she might want to send him some hot, sexy photos to keep the long-distance romance ablaze.

She loved the idea of me doing the calendar for Joan and thought it was both a sultry and romantic gift; and she was deeply touched that I trusted her to do the photos. At the start of our first indoor session, she talked about her recent trip to Tampa and time spent at the beaches. I teasingly asked if she had any tan lines she'd like to show off. She totally surprised me by unzipping her sweater, pulling it off her well-tanned shoulders and exposing her braless and very untanned breasts. The contrast was dramatic and highlighted her dark and hardening nipples. As with Teri, her tits were unexpectedly much more impressive when unadorned by clothing. She struck seven or eight fun and light-hearted poses, then suggested we get on with my calendar shots. I sure didn't want to push her beyond her limits, and I was more than ready to get naked for her.

We did three sessions, and she got increasingly more enthusiastic and bolder about suggesting my poses. For the final session she suggested we use her boat docked at a lake north of town. It was a nice 32-foot sailboat and would be a unique and beautiful setting for photos. Joan would know immediately who had taken the photos, with no room for assuming a tripod. Since both Joan and I have done some separate playful fun with others which involved nudity, I felt this was still a low-risk endeavor.

Deb shot some spectacular photos of me on the boat, at the helm, working the sails by the mast and on the rear sundeck. My increasing state of arousal would not be missed in these photos. I then asked her if she'd like some similar photos of her to send her partner. While she was sure he'd love them, she feared his knowing that another man had taken them could cause her trouble. After a few seconds of thought, she said, "What the heck, I'd like to have some sexy pictures of me on my own damn boat, and I'll worry about who else gets to see them later."

With that she got naked too for some phenomenally sexy nautical photos. My favorite being a shot of her standing naked in the pulpit at the bow reminiscent of Kate Winslet in Titanic. This was the second year where my calendar project successfully coaxed my photographer out of her clothing.

For year three, I asked a former co-worker, Charlotte to do the photo work. She loved doing the photography and was clearly excited by my nudity. She suggested I pose in the atrium of the office building where she and I had worked. To avoid spectators, we did the photos on a Saturday. These were my favorites of those she shot. When I suggested I take some photos of her, she let me take some casual, candid topless shots. She was tall, thin, and red-haired with small pert breasts and nipples like strawberries. Very beautiful. She wasn't in a relationship so had no ready audience for erotic photos of her, and she didn't want copies. So, I concluded she had acquiesced to posing to accommodate me, and maybe for her own fancy. I didn't ask her again.

In years 4, 5, and 6, I was again amazed again how easily I found willing photographers from among our friends and co-workers. For year 4, I asked another Deb, who worked at an agency where I'd previously served on its board. She was probably the most beautiful of all my photographers, both facially and bodily, and likely the most adventuresome too. She found some spectacular outdoor locations, and had great camera skills, from being her agency's in-house PR person. I knew her photos of me would be among Joan's favorites.

In each location she volunteered to pose for very intimate photos without being asked. I attributed her spontaneous enthusiasm primarily to her pride and self-assurance over her photogenic glamour. But I suspected some of her motivation was retribution for her husband's refusal to photograph her nude. He had a possessive and obsessive fear that the photo lab staff, or some other men somewhere would see the pictures. So, she didn't want to have any prints for herself, but posed simply to spite him and show off her beautiful body for herself and me.

JoandD
JoandD
267 Followers
12