Calendars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another former co-worker, Gretchen, offered to do year 5's photos. She was mid-40s, and did a lot of horseback riding, including competitive dressage. Hence, she had a very solid athletic body with shapely, and muscular legs. In addition to indoor photos, and some in the parks, she offered to take me to where she stabled her horse for some equestrian settings. These would likely be the most unique photos in all my calendars. The price of this effort was for me to take some Lady Godiva themed shots of her. These were uniquely beautiful and erotic photos. She had long, shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair and shapely, medium sized breasts with large pencil eraser nipples that were accentuated in the poses on horseback.

For year 6, I asked a friend of ours, Pam to do the photography. We'd known her and her husband Ray for many years, and I knew she'd jump at the chance to see me nude. She directed me in very revealing poses, with my hand on my cock, and more shots I knew I wouldn't use in my calendar.

Before I could broach the question of Pam posing for me, she volunteered to pose if I'd make a similar calendar for her to give Ray. That was an offer I couldn't refuse. As with many of my photographers, Pam also turned out to be a diamond in the rough. She dressed to hide an outstanding figure with no trace of pubic hair. She told me she'd just gotten waxed with the hope our session would lead to me taking some photos of her. The indoor poses she chose were as bold as the ones she'd shot of me and meant to show off the unobscured anatomical details of her pussy. "Ray is absolutely going to love these," she said more than a few times.

For the 7th year. I asked a former co-worker of mine, Paula, to do the photo work. She was single and lots of fun, so accepted the job enthusiastically. She had a house with a pool and tall fence that provided a beautiful and mostly private site for pictures. Paula was a lovely young woman and had the largest breasts of any of my photo-friends. She was very proud of her figure and suggested my capturing it on film without any suggestion from me. Both her and my diving board nude poses were spectacular.

I continued to do my annual calendars for another five years, recruiting Mary, Andria, Sandi, Jane, and Amber to help me out. Amber had an AA degree from a community college in photography and was no doubt the best photo-artist of the dozen. Each of these five posed for at least a few photos, some for quite a few. Their motivation to pose was similar to the first seven women: they wanted photos for themselves, their husbands, or boyfriends; they wanted to show off their bodies for me; they were accommodating my request; or they were just responding to the impromptu excitement and arousal of the moment. This was yet further confirmation of the reciprocal relationship between the desire to see and be seen.

Joan loved my year 12 calendar because of its quality and again didn't ask who had done the photos. She chose not to openly display her calendars, so she kept them in her bedside nightstand. When I gave them to her, there were no "for your eyes only "caveats attached, and if I were totally honest, I could easily name at least a dozen women I'd love her to share them with.

As time went on, I started having trouble thinking of new photographers, poses and places to make each year at least somewhat unique. Joan got them out less frequently and I knew the uniqueness and thrill had worn off, and it was time to find other presents for her.

12