Calgary Climax - Round 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her head continued to work my shaft, Samantha encouraged herself with her free hands. Her right hand went to a nipple, which she pinched so hard it looked like it would burst. Then she pulled it taught, stretching her breast outward. The cry-like moan that escaped her mouth (despite my cock) communicated both pain and pleasure. Her left hand went to her clit, which she feverishly rubbed. Her nub was erect, shiny and super sensitive. After just a few moments she made herself cum. At that instant I felt her jaw tighten, and her teeth begin to dig into my cock. But like a champ she rode out the climax without performing accidental surgery on my male parts. After another big gulp for air, and a necessary pause to regain her balance, Sam's hands began roaming my body. She pulled her head back and I let go of her head and hair. She was sizing up her next move.

She licked my shaft up and down a few times, then took my smooth ball sack into her mouth. The heat radiated through me, and the feeling of her tongue gently moving around my balls felt so fantastic. While this was happening, Sam's hands were wrapping around the backs of my thighs and ass cheeks. One hand started caressing my crack, probing to find the way to my ass.

Her hands were still wet with juice from her own pussy, and as my cock slid back into her mouth, Sam's finger slid into my ass. My knees buckled a little, pushing my ass down over her probing finger. Her face stayed locked on my cock. I wasn't going to last much longer.

Needing to rebalance myself, I reached grabbed Sam's head again and forced my cock all the way in. My cock hit the back of her throat, exciting every nerve ending. Sam's finger in my ass was moving in and out, massaging my prostate and stimulating feelings I'd never had before. Sam knew I was about to blow and she pulled her head back and grabbed my shaft with her hand. The pressure change from lips to fingers was fantastic. She looked into my eyes as she stroked me faster and faster. As my body started to tremble and tense, my anus contracted with a force that would have pulverized concrete. That alerted Sam to slow down. She treated me to much slower, longer strokes that matched the natural frequency of an orgasm. Her finger in my ass matched the motion of her hand on my cock.

With my cock head aimed squarely at her face, she just kept pumping and never let up. The first contraction from my orgasm shook me like an earthquake, and sent a piss-like stream of pre cum splashing all over Sam's forehead and cheeks. The second contraction released a thicker stream of pure white jizz that stuck to Sam's lips and chin. More contractions followed as I pumped my hips to encourage the draining. For an old guy who'd had a vasectomy over 20 years, I had nothing to apologize for. Sam reveled in what she'd brought forth from me.

After standing for the Samantha's entire sexual attack, my legs gave out as my head spun in post-orgasmic bliss. Sam deftly drew her hand from my ass as I collapsed on the sofa. Like the world's hottest vixen, she said, "How was that, old man?" All I could do was smile, laugh and try to catch my breath as the world spun and my ears rang.

All I could manage in response was, "I might not live through Round 2!" Sam got me a bottle of water and excused herself to the bathroom.

"Rest up, Rich," was all she said, as she flashed me the smile of an angel turned bad.

###

Author's Note: Please vote and comment if you like. Reach out if you'd like to help Sam and me with another series ... or more (grin)!

12