All Comments on 'Cali Diaries: Kink Experimentation'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Britt and Kristie forever!

This story was full of kinky excitement. 5 stars! It had so much sexual adventure. I cannot wait for her Skye's version.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Five stars! Extremely hot! I'm looking forward to Kristie's contribution.

I hope you and your family and friends, as well as Kristie and her family and friends, are all healthy and thriving during this COVID-19 pandemic.

I miss you. Best wishes!

Skye_subSkye_subabout 4 years ago
Dammit Babe!

You keep outdoing yourself (and me, despite your humble words). You sincerely have no rival when it comes to writing delicious, filthy smut. For the rest of you reading this, if you only knew how sexy and beautiful this amazing woman actually is then you would lose your minds. She makes me lose mine every time I see her beautiful face and her perfect body. Some of us, may be over flattering in our descriptions of ourselves in the spirit of creative license, but I assure you that Britt is not guilty of this. I love you, baby girl! You make all our worlds a better place. Now, get off that computer and come get on me!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 4 years ago
Five stars! Its truly a superb work!

I am truly relishing how this story unfolds between two women discovering the pleasures of Sapphic love. From the 3 way encounter in the shower Allison to the romp with the strapless dildo, you keep everything heady and new; conveying the spirit of experimentation between two women in a sweaty breathy honesty that strikes the reader as genuine. Nothing false here... this is true lust and the yearning for physical intimacy between two women. If you'll excuse me I will have to rub one out in salute to a fine job of lesbian erotica! More of this please! P.S. You captured Kristie's sailor mouth perfectly. I could see her demanding to have her salad tossed.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
Love it - Love it - Love it

Outstanding and over the top sexy. I love being dominated by female friends (also don’t mind being the dominator). Especially love the “dream” and the “strapless dildo”. I can’t use one right now but it is on my buy list. Love Britt xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 4 years ago
An Outstanding Story

Brittni, between your highly erotic descriptions of such kinky, lesbian hookups and the matching tales submitted by the erotic, Skye_Sub, the both of you will be guilty of draining every male on the planet dry. Outstanding writing, Brittani. Five stars from me, and I only wish I could double it ! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous