Calibration Pt. 05

Story Info
Joyce and Rebecca are brainwashed and properly calibrated.
3.5k words
4.6
23.8k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca was in disbelief. She had been ready to come back after an exhausting dance practice and just relax, play Daniel's game, maybe watch a few episodes of a show with Joyce. She was definitely not expecting to walk in on her guy best friend playing around with her roommate. Her roommate that strongly disliked this best friend. Her roommate who was now a dripping, squirming mess on the couch, the headset covering her eyes, letting this very same person she despised touch her in her most intimate areas. And why was Joyce wearing the headset anyways? Whatever, that was the least of her concerns right now.

Furious, Rebecca marched across the living room and shoved Daniel away from Joyce.

"What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is going on here?" Rebecca fumed.

Daniel cried out desperately. "Wait, Rebecca, please! I can explain."

Rebecca kneeled next to Joyce, fumbling with the strap before slipping off the headset. Joyce stared blankly into the distance with a vacant expression, her eyelids fluttering over dreamy, unfocused eyes, her hands starting to creep back towards her pussy and tits now that Daniel was no longer pleasuring her. Rebecca slapped Joyce's arms away and shook her.

"Snap out of it Joyce! Stop that!" Rebecca said frantically.

"Mmmmm yesss," Joyce murmured in response. "Stoppp....stop thinking."

"What, no - ughhhh." Getting up, Rebecca whirled to Daniel.

"What the fuck did you do to her? Why is she acting like this?" Rebecca shot at Daniel, her eyes full of fire.

"Wait wait wait," Daniel raised his hands defensively. "I'll explain!"

Rebecca crossed her arms and glared at him. "Okay, I'm waiting."

"I'm brainwashing her."

Rebecca furrowed her brow in confusion. "Wait...what? You're brainwashing her? What does that even mean?"

Daniel, avoiding her gaze, continued. "The headset, the game I showed you...it's not actually a game. It's like...a spiral that hypnotizes you, puts you in a really suggestible state, which I can then use to brainwash and program you. Joyce put it on so that's what I was doing, making her into my hypnotized slave."

Horror slowly dawned on Rebecca. "So...all those times I was playing the game...I was actually being brainwashed...Is that why my memories of it are so fuzzy? Oh my god, you were actually hypnotizing me."

Daniel finally raised his head and turned to face Rebecca, staring into her apprehensive eyes.

"That's right. I've hypnotized you so many times by now."

"N-no, no, you're wrong!"

Daniel laughed. "C'mon Rebecca. All those hazy nights spent in your room, all those extra loads of laundry. You're brainwashed. You're already my blank, mindless, empty fuckdoll and you don't even know it."

Rebecca suddenly straightened up, pulling out her phone and aiming it at Daniel's face. "Got you on camera, you fucking creep!" She grinned and looked at Daniel triumphantly. "Now, break Joyce out of her trance or I'll release the video on the internet. I'm sure the university wouldn't like that. Would you like that?"

"Hmm," Daniel pondered for a moment. "I'd like it much more if you joined Joyce in becoming my blank, mindless slaves. You'd like that too, wouldn't you, Blank Becca?"

Rebecca's retort died in her throat, her legs buckling slightly and her body slumping as her trigger washed over her in a warm, heavy wave of relaxation and submission. Her head dropped down slightly, her eyes glazing over and drooping into a half-open daze, gazing blankly ahead with a mixture of arousal and heaviness., her arms falling to her sides, her phone slipping out of her hand and onto the floor with a clatter.

"Yesss, Master," Becca replied docilely. "I'm your blank, mindless slave."

"Good girl," smirked Daniel. "That's right, you're my blank, mindless slave."

Becca shuddered with pleasure. "Yessss, Master. I'm your blank, mindless slave."

...

Rebecca felt a mist of nothingness swirl into her mind, filling it with an empty fog as her thoughts drained away. Blank Becca. She was blank Becca. She didn't even know what she was so mad at Daniel about. But that wasn't blank Becca. Being blank Becca was so much nicer. It meant she didn't have to think anymore. It was too hard to think. So much easier to just be blank and empty and mindless. Becca felt good to not have to think, to just be blank and empty and mindless and stare dumbly ahead. No thoughts. Head empty. Just waiting for Master to command her. Just waiting to obey Master. It felt so good to just obey. To just listen to her Master tell her what to think, what to say, what to do. She felt so good to obey, and every time she obeyed, she felt even better and more mindless and dumber and blanker and hornier and emptier and more obedient and blanker and hornier...Becca could feel herself growing wet already just imagining herself obeying like the blank mindless slave she was.

Becca heard Master's words slip through her hazy mind. "Good girl."

Becca inhaled sharply as a tsunami of pleasure slammed into her. She was a good girl. She was his good girl. Master's good girl. Becca felt her panties become soaked through as she became hornier and more aroused.

"Strip for me," Master commanded.

Becca obeyed automatically. She grabbed the bottom of her flowy crop top and lifted it over her head before throwing it on the floor, revealing her taut, toned midriff and the smooth roundness of her firm breasts gracefully filling out her black bra that hugged her swelling curves. Becca hooked her fingers into the waist of her and bent over slowly shimmying them down, giving Master a long look at the plunging, tantalizing valley of her cleavage. With each piece of clothing she removed, she became more aroused, she breathed harder, her face becoming more flushed, the heat between her legs growing. Panting, she stood back up, reaching behind her to unclasp her bra and letting her perfect, perky tits drop free. She heard Master let out a sigh of appreciation, and she moaned softly in response. She felt so good to obey, she felt so good and so horny being a good girl, being Master's blank mindless slave and obeying his orders, and knowing that her obedience was turning him on only made her even more aroused. Her hands moved down to her underwear, now clearly soaked with a large damp spot, and pulled it away gently, strands of her own juices stretching from her dripping pussy.

Becca could barely stand at this point. She was so horny and blank and obedient and aroused. She wanted to touch herself...she wanted to be fucked.

"Stand at attention," came Master's next command.

Unthinkingly, Becca straightened up, her hands snapping to her sides, pulling her shoulders back and pushing her generous breasts out, presenting herself for Master. He circled around her, admiring her sexy, slim figure. Becca felt his breath on her neck and he went behind her, and then let out a breathy gasp as his hand reached around and roughly tweaked one of her already stiff nipples. Becca was so blank, so horny, so mindless, so fucking horny. She wanted to be touched, to be used by Master like the horny obedient fuckdoll she was, to have her tits groped and her needy cunt fucked.

Master circled back around and stepped closer. "Such a good girl, Becca, such a good obedient girl, isn't that right?"

Becca nodded needily. "Yes, Master. I'm your good girl. I'm your good obedient girl."

"That's right." Becca moaned sharply as Master shot his hand forward and stroked her soaking pussy.

"Now, Becca, blank and mindless for me again. Can't have you cumming early."

Becca's face slowly slackened, becoming glassy-eyed and expressionless, staring blankly ahead, still standing at attention, thrusting her tits out.

"Becca, go to your room and wait for me. While you wait, begin pleasuring yourself on your bed, seeing those colors in your head drawing you in, repeating your programming, making yourself blank, obedient, mindless. Do not cum."

"Yes, Master," Becca said mindlessly. She padded down the hallway, and not long after, Daniel could hear soft moans and mantras coming from her room.

...

Daniel turned his attention towards Joyce, who was still splayed out on the couch touching herself. Picking up the headset from the floor, he slipped it back on her head. Immediately, Joyce let out a small gasp and went limp. Her jaw slackened, her hands falling to her sides.

"So nice to see the pretty colors again, isn't it," Daniel asked.

"Mmm, yessss, so pretty," Joyce breathed.

"Feels so good to just watch the colors and let your mind drain away, becoming so blank, so mindless, so empty for me."

"Yessss."

"Yes, what?"

"Yesss, Master."

"That's right, good girl." Daniel reached over and lightly brushed Joyce's pussy through her soaked shorts, eliciting a soft moan from Joyce. She grinded against his touch, so horny and aroused and desperate for more.

Daniel leaned next to her ear. "I want you to take off the headset, but when you do, when you're not wearing the headset, you'll still see those pretty colors in your head, emptying your mind, all those pretty colors swirling around in there, making you blank and empty and submissive."

"Yes, Master," Joyce murmured. She slowly reached up and lifted the headset off, revealing her half-lidded, glassy-eyed, staring blankly ahead with a slack expression on her face.

"Good girl. I want you to remember this state, how you're feeling, how you feel so good, so blank, so empty. Whenever I snap my fingers and say 'sleep', you'll drop back into this deeply hypnotized state, instantly, easily, automatically. And every time you drop, every time you become hypnotized, you'll drop even deeper, even faster, than before. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Let's try that now."

---

Joyce blinked her eyes open and sat up groggily. The first thing she noticed was how sleepy she felt. The second thing she noticed was how wet she was. That was the last thing she noticed as she heard someone snap their fingers. Instantly, her mind went blank as waves of relaxation washed over her, leaving her empty, submissive, mindless. Joyce let out a small moan as she submitted, as she realized how good it felt to be helpless. She heard Daniel whisper indistinct words into her ear and absorbed by her open subconscious. She felt his hand slide under her shirt and start gently rubbing her breasts, and then lightly move down her body, caressing her belly, brushing over her damp panties. She whimpered as his touch set off waves of pleasure. Joyce felt so good. She felt so blank, empty, mindless.

Out of the haziness of her mind, Joyce heard Master command her to go to Rebecca's room. She stood up and moved down the hall, each step sending pulses of arousal throughout her body. Joyce felt so good to obey her master. She loved to obey her master. Master commanded her to strip and lie on the bed next to Becca, who was panting with lust. Joyce quickly threw off her shirt and shimmied out of her shorts and underwear. She felt so good to obey. She loved to obey.

---

Becca felt Joyce drop into bed next to her. Becca was squirming with pleasure, having masturbated her brains out as she brainwashed her own mind away. By this point, she was crazed with arousal, her legs spread wide apart, her right hand alternating between gingerly rubbing at her swollen clit and furiously thrusting two fingers in and out of herself, as her other hand grabbed at her boob, squeezing and pinching her nipple, desperately trying to reach climax but the pleasure was just building and building forever. After edging herself for so long, brainwashing herself all the while, Becca was so blank, so empty, so mindless, there was nothing in her head except arousal and obedience.

"Do you need to cum, Becca?" Master asked.

Becca nodded frantically. Oh god yes she needed to cum, she needed to cum so badly.

Master shook his head. "No, you need to be fucked," he corrected. "You need me to fuck you."

Becca moaned needily. Yes, of course! She didn't need to cum, she needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so badly.

She needed Master to fuck her.

"Please," Becca whimpered. "Please, Master, please fuck me, please fuck your horny fuckdoll, please, please..."

Through her hazy, lust-clouded vision Becca saw Master throw off his shirt and rip off his pants, his erect cock springing out.

"Please, I'm your good girl, I'm your obedient mindless fuckdoll, please fuck me." Becca begged.

Tantalizingly, agonizingly slowly, Master got on the bed and approached.

"Who do you need to fuck?"

"You, you master, please, please, please fuck me Master," Becca gasped. "Please, I need you, I need you to fuck me, please, please, please..."

---

Daniel was hard. Incredibly hard. His brainwashing was working even better than he hoped. Even with limited exposure, on a sufficiently advanced setting, Joyce had quickly joined Becca in becoming his hypnotized, mindless doll, obeying his every order. And Becca. Becca was so deeply hypnotized, so deeply brainwashed, she was openly masturbating and begging for him to fuck her. He stared down at Becca, mindlessly rubbing away at her shaved pussy, her eyes blank and unfocused, her perfect pale mounds on her chest being periodically squeezed and groped, her fingers pressing into the soft flesh. Next to her, Joyce moaned quietly to herself, picking up her cue from Becca and was also masturbating, rubbing her slick cunt, squeezing her petite tits and rapidly flicking her stiff pink nipples.

No point in waiting. He had two mindless dolls to fuck.

Daniel got close to Becca, lifting her legs up and positioning his dick close to her pussy. Deliberately, he grabbed his shaft and slowly began rubbing the tip along her swollen, wet lips, coating it in her sticky juices.

---

Becca let out a needy moan as she felt Master's dick tease her cunt. She was so horny. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked by Master. She was so close.

"Please, Master, please fuck me," she pleaded. "Please, please, pLEA-"

Becca stifled a scream as Master's cock swiftly penetrated her slick pussy. Her eyes rolled back as the strongest wave of pleasure yet crashed down on her.

"YES, FUCK ME MASTER," Becca screamed. "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes."

Becca felt Master's cock start sliding out and her legs instinctively wrapped around him. But she didn't need to worry, because just as quickly, he slid back in, and then out, and then in again, settling into a brisk tempo.

"Yes! More! More, Master!" Becca gasped. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me like the mindless obedient fuckdoll I am!"

Master thrusted harder, pounding Becca's cunt, each thrust accompanied by loud desperate moans and animalistic screams of pleasure. She felt so fucking good to finally be fucked she couldn't think straight. She was too blank and too mindless and too horny, the only things she could even be aware of was the thick length pumping in and out of her, and how it felt impossibly better with each thrust. Becca felt Master speed up, fucking her harder and faster.

"I'm gonna cum soon", Master grunted. "And when I do, you'll cum with me, with the most intense, most pleasurable orgasm you've ever had."

Becca's legs locked tightly around Master. "Yes, yes, yes Master! Cum inside me! Cum inside your horny slutty fuckdoll!"

---

That sent Daniel over the edge. He thrust in one last time, burying his cock deep inside Becca, and bucked as he came, shooting out thick ropes of semen into her eagerly awaiting cunt. He gasped as Becca was rocked with her own orgasm, her pussy clamping down on his dick as she shook and spasmed with pleasure.

"T-thank you Master," Becca gasped out.

Breathing hard, Daniel pulled his cock out, leaving behind a small trickle of cum oozing out of her pussy. Still panting, Becca shakily propped herself up and dipped her fingers into her pussy, coating them with a layer of cum. She looked at Daniel, her eyes vacant and mindless and hooded with lust, and slowly brought her hand up to her mouth, then deliberately, sensually stuck them in her mouth and licked the cum off, her tongue swirling around.

Daniel had just cum, but he could feel his dick starting to stiffen again as he watched Becca put on her show. To his surprise, Becca began crawling towards him and nuzzled up between his legs. He held his breath as Becca slowly stuck out her tongue, flicking it along his cock, before taking it into her mouth, her warm lips wrapped around it. She began bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue down the length, as her hands came around and gently cupped his balls. Daniel let out a low moan, which was met with another moan -- from Joyce. Oh shit, Joyce! He had completely forgotten about her while he was busy fucking Becca. Joyce was still squirming around, frantically masturbating and moaning in pleasure.

Reluctantly, he interlaced his fingers into Becca's tangled, matted hair and gingerly pulled her off his dick. Becca pouted up at him.

"Did I do something wrong Master?"

Daniel shook his head. "No, you were doing great, you were such a good girl."

Becca glowed with pleasure at the praise.

"It's just that we need to include Joyce now. You want Joyce to feel as good as you do, right Becca?"

Becca nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Master."

Daniel turned his attention to Joyce. "What about you Joyce? Do you want to feel as good as Becca? Do you want to be an horny obedient fuckdoll like Becca?"

Joyce whimpered. "Yes, please."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master, please Master!"

Interesting. It seems Joyce was still resisting a little bit if he had to keep prompting her to call him Master. Nothing more brainwashing won't fix.

"Joyce, get on your hands and knees and start eating Becca out."

Joyce obeyed immediately, turning around and licking Becca's pussy vigorously. Becca spread her legs wide, closed her eyes, and ran her fingers through Joyce's hair before grabbing it roughly and grinding Joyce's face into her pussy, both girls moaning loudly in response.

Daniel's cock was stiff again, courtesy of the brief blowjob Becca gave him, and it only got stiffer as he watched the two gorgeous girls have sex. He moved up behind Joyce, tracing and rubbing his hands all over her firm ass. Grabbing his dick, he maneuvered it deftly to Joyce's entrance, and in one swift motion, he entered.

Oh my god she was so tight. Daniel couldn't help letting out a moan as he slid back out and back in, thrusting faster and faster into her slick pussy.

---

Joyce shook as Daniel fucked her from behind, letting out muffled screams dampened by virtue of having her face buried in Becca's pussy. Becca's moaning increased in volume as a result, as the vibrations amplified the pleasure she felt.

Joyce felt Daniel speed up, and she clenched her pussy tighter.

"More! More! Yes, oh my god, yes Master!" Joyce screamed. "Fuck me harder! More!"

She had never felt so much pleasure. She had always been a good student, a good girl, bht now she was Master's good girl. Master's good obedient girl. Joyce felt so good to obey, she felt so good to be used as Master's fuckdoll. She was his horny obedient fuckdoll, not a thought in her mind except to be used and fucked as he saw fit.

Joyce struggled to control her breathing as Daniel continued to pound away, letting out shriek after moan after scream. Finally, she felt his dick twitch on one final thrust before he spurted his cum inside her. Joyce gasped sharply as she felt the warm, thick strings of cum fill her up.

"Cum! Cum for me now!" Daniel ordered as he orgasmed.

Becca and Joyce screamed as the command hit both of them and their bodies obeyed without hesitation, spasming with simultaneous orgasms, waves of pleasure coursing through them. Becca's legs clamped down around Joyce's head, forcing her to stay down, while Joyce's pussy tightened and squeezed Daniel's dick, milking every last drop of cum.

12